Vandergood Publish time 17-9-2016 03:28 AM

Samsung vs iPhone vs Huawei - Price

Why i love Samsung Smartphone?

The price is reasonable and affordable. Among all the smartphone, in this case, Samsung vs iPhone vs Huawei, Samsung smartphone has the most affordable price or in other word, the cheapest. Cheap but got quality. For me iphone's price is too expensive! Same with Huawei smartphone. Its price also burn our wallet too. Isnt it?

Qianqian818 Publish time 17-9-2016 09:48 AM

Particularly, I love the finger print detection on the back of the Huawei phone. The position for the finger to unlock is just right, and it's almost instantly unlock once I place my finger there.

Link to video >> bit.ly/WWPVideo3

CantikLawa Publish time 17-9-2016 07:23 PM

bit.ly/WWPVideo3
Samsung Galaxy s6 has a wide screen compared with iPhone 6 andit looks so much elegant. but I heard both of the smart phones Still fighting each other to get the attractions from us. Somehow samsung is much affordablethan iPhone.
:lol::lol:

CantikLawa Publish time 17-9-2016 07:28 PM

THE DEBATE betweenAPPLE SAMSUNG & HUAWEI Smart Phone,which one do you think will WIN ?I'll Pick Samsung because it is awesome elegant and not limitations access to the world.
bit.ly/WWPVideo1
;P

Loonka12 Publish time 17-9-2016 08:43 PM

Hey bro! Hi kawan2!!

100% Welcome Deposit Bonus hanya untuk anda!!!

Deposit minimum MYR100 keatas dan dapatkan bonus anda sekarang!!!
Mari mari mari!
http://i66.tinypic.com/14v8kx.png
Hari2 miskin, bila la nak kaya!!! :lol:

sklee18 Publish time 17-9-2016 09:01 PM

My overall user experience with iPhone is still more satisfying compared to Samsung and Huawei. iPhone photo quality and security system is the best.

xmichellengx Publish time 17-9-2016 10:58 PM

My mom uses Samsung and she's always frustrated because of the user interface. She relies on my iPhone more than she does her phone.

Same goes to my sister who uses Huawei.

Goes a long way to saying which phone offers the best user experience I guess?

bit.ly/WWPVideo3

cre8tone Publish time 18-9-2016 12:09 AM

I like the wonderful clarity when I captured my photos with iPhone's camera. Simply amazing! bit.ly/WWPVideo1

bellaa Publish time 18-9-2016 11:59 AM

http://mforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=766
Pages: [1]
View full version: Samsung vs iPhone vs Huawei - Price

ADVERTISEMENT