CoolSurfer Publish time 6-9-2010 08:42 AM

Cikgu Gila Paksa Anak Murid Couple Dengan Anak Sendiri

Ini kisah seorang budak lelaki pelajar cemerlang yang couple dengan anak seorang guru perempuan.
Tahun lepas, mereka broke up atas alasan nak tumpukan perhatian dengan pelajaran. Tapi guru perempuan tu tak puashati.
Guru tu kumpul basketball players sekolah suruh pergi belasah budak lelaki ni beberapa kali. Malah ada beberapa post di facebook budak lelaki tu yang ugut suruh orang asing potong kaki dia kalau dia tak kembali semula as couple.
Sebelum putus, cikgu tu memang layan budak lelaki ni baik sangat. Even jemput the whole family pergi dinner di rumah.

I think ni satu lagi cikgu gila. Cikgu patut suruh anak murid belajar, tapi yang ni suruh anak murid dia bercouple dengan anak sendiri. Memang gila.

Teen love turns to terror
By ANDREW SAGAYAM
saggy@thestar.com.my

KLANG: Hell has no fury like a woman scorned, especially if the woman’s mother is a teacher in your school. A straight A’s student has found that out in a very painful way.

The teeenager claims he has been constantly hounded by the vengeful and fiendish school teacher, after he broke up with her daughter last year.

Pushed to the brink: Abel showing the police report to the pressmen.
The woman allegedly went to the extent of getting members of the school’s basketball team to beat him up, leaving him in the intensive care ward for two days.

Going further, the discipline teacher also got some students to post threats on Facebook that they would hire foreigners to chop off his legs.

This “High School” drama started last year when Fourth Former Abel Ong, 16, of SM Batu Unjur here and his teen lover decided to stop dating and concentrate on their studies.

That saw the beginning of a series of harassments, bullying and assaults for the young man, one of his school’s pelajar cemerlang.

His mum, Sally Lee, 50, a human resources manager, said when her son was going steady with the girl, the mother was caring towards Abel.

“She often sent Abel home after school and would also take him out and give him treats. The teacher, on many occassions, also invited our family for dinner and even for holidays.

“But once my son broke up with her daughter, she began harassing us with constant phone calls demanding that Abel and her daughter get back together.

“I disapproved and reasoned that they were still young. But the teacher was adamant and started to spread rumours that my son is a playboy,” said Lee.

In April, members of the school’s basketball team are said to have repeatedly assaulted Abel near the school entrance. He suffered multiple head and body injuries.

“My parents have lodged two police reports and several complaints to the school, but until today no action has been taken,” said Abel.

“I tried to avoid the teacher but she gave me so many demerit points by accusing me of being indisciplined in school and got me suspended for three days last year.

“I don’t even eat at the school canteen for fear that I would meet those who assaulted me,” he added.

He claimed that he and his girlfriend parted ways amicably and they were still on good terms.

His parents, he said, are trying to get him transferred out to another school.

Abel’s father, real estate agent Robbin Ong, 51, is shocked that neither the school authorities nor the police are doing anything.

“Are they waiting for something worse to happen to my son?” he asked.

“Do they want another Penang incident on their hands? (A 16-year-old schoolboy slit the throat of a 13-year-old schoolmate in Bayan Baru last month).

“They beat Abel up right in front of the school and the police say they are still investigating.”

A teacher who wished not to be named described Abel as a good student and well disciplined.

“I have been teaching him since he was in Form One and I never had any problem with him.

“I am aware of the situation and the teachers, and I believe it is fueled by something personal,” she said.

CoolSurfer Publish time 6-9-2010 08:44 AM

Muka budak lelaki tu.
Tak da lah handsome sangat. ;P

http://www.thestar.com.my/archives/2010/9/6/nation/n_3abel.jpg

skymania Publish time 6-9-2010 08:47 AM

Muka budak lelaki tu.
Tak da lah handsome sangat.
CoolSurfer Post at 6-9-2010 08:44 http://mforum.cari.com.my/images/common/back.gif

bagi aku..budak lelaki nih..not bad gak..:lol:

devilito Publish time 6-9-2010 08:48 AM

chinese khenn..... biasa la tu ;P

kekekek Publish time 6-9-2010 08:50 AM

Kalau couple ngan anak ustaz dia suh kawen terus. ;P

LoveSungmin Publish time 6-9-2010 08:51 AM

desperate sgt cikgu tuh nk menantu cerdik.. :lol:

ell768 Publish time 6-9-2010 08:53 AM

hoh..mcm2 citer...ni saper yg berkenan sgt ni cikgu tu ke anak dia..bengongs...

saudagar_mimpi Publish time 6-9-2010 08:55 AM

moral of the story..
len kali kalu nk berkapel jgn babitkan parents..

masuco Publish time 6-9-2010 08:56 AM

cikgu tu da nampak..
bkal menantu ada masa depan:lol:

zidlan Publish time 6-9-2010 08:57 AM

kejar doniya semata-mata mereka ini....

voizze Publish time 6-9-2010 08:58 AM

dah mcm drama kat tv plak...

tecito Publish time 6-9-2010 09:01 AM

budak sekolah cina,kalau couple, biasanya form 3 dah have sex!

form 4 semua dah tak virgin! ask anyone teaching chinese school.

Adakah faktor VIRGINITY ...si ibu girl itu ambil kira???

Nicole Publish time 6-9-2010 09:15 AM

OMG..... ramai nye cikGu GiLer skaranG ..... kot ye pun GurL tu dah xvirGin .... tis is not d way.... ntahapa2 :doh3::doh3:

bubpallo Publish time 6-9-2010 09:21 AM

ker dah kene "makan" hanak chegu tu.. tu pesal ugut semacam..............:o

mjla Publish time 6-9-2010 09:22 AM

Siap blasah budak lelaki tu......

Meme bapak Mafia cikgu tuhh.......

pbw2775 Publish time 6-9-2010 09:26 AM

hero in da world
hahahahahahhaha :D :D

kaishi Publish time 6-9-2010 09:27 AM

hahahaha...

macam mintak glamour je budak ni, kes mcm ni pon nak masuk suratkhabar ke?? kelakar la;P

Caranthir Publish time 6-9-2010 09:31 AM

budak pompuan tuh dahtermengandung kot.. tu yg cikgu tu hangin je..

JodoKast Publish time 6-9-2010 09:39 AM

Reply 12# tecito

sekarang baru aku tau kenapa budak2 melayu pakat nak hilang dara cepat2, kununnya itu adalah alasan agar bleh pandai macam cina...
pandai bab meng*****k je la, bab lain tetap bodoh macam minyak sapi gak...

KimoraHakim Publish time 6-9-2010 10:15 AM

handsme je budak tu aku tgkkkkk...
Pages: [1] 2 3
View full version: Cikgu Gila Paksa Anak Murid Couple Dengan Anak Sendiri

ADVERTISEMENT