Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2012 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Let's Marumori Dance! with JKS

credit : PrinceJKS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-2-2012 02:31 AM | Show all posts
“LIAR GAME” movie gets spinoff drama starring Ashida Mana

The second “LIAR GAME” movie will get a spinoff television drama on Fuji TV. Titled “Alice in Liar Game,” the spinoff will focus on the past of the character Alice, who is being played by child actress Ashida Mana (7).

As previously announced, the new “LIAR GAME” movie stars Matsuda Shota as the brilliant swindler Akiyama Shinichi and Tabe Mikako as a new heroine named Shinomiya Yu. Yu gets involved in a high-stakes game of deception (known as the Liar Game), and Akiyama must help her. Esumi Makiko plays Omega, a member of the Liar Game organization, which has revived the game with the goal of getting revenge against Akiyama for the previous game.

Ashida’s character Alice, another member of the organization, is close to Omega, and she is in charge of everything regarding the new game, including the game’s structure, the player selection, and the traps used against the players.

The spinoff drama will shed light on the relationship between Omega and Alice, as well as how Alice’s life came to be.

Fuji TV will broadcast the spinoff on four consecutive nights, March 5-8. The movie opens in theaters on March 3.

Source: Tokyograph

Use magic Report

Post time 27-2-2012 04:39 PM | Show all posts
macam mana la agaknya si kecik nih buleh terjebak dlm game nih, nak kena tgk nih!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2012 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Ashida Mana and Toyokawa Etsushi to star in new Fuji TV drama

Toyokawa Etsushi and Ashida Mana will be starring in the upcoming Fuji TV drama, ‘Beautiful Rain‘, starting in July.

In the drama, Toyokawa plays the role of Keisuke, a single father who is diagnosed with juvenile Alzheimer’s disease. Meanwhile, Ashida will take on the role of a 2nd grade student named Miu who supports her father during his times of trial.

This will be Ashida’s first time starring in a Fuji TV drama series since her big break in ‘Marumo no Okite‘. She commented on Toyokawa saying, “He’s an actor I love so I’m already very excited. I want him to teach me many things like a real father.”

‘Beautiful Rain’ will be the 8th drama in Fuji TV’s ‘Dramatic Sunday’ timeslot, which started back in October of 2010. After his wife passes away, Keisuke resigns from his job at a major construction company and becomes a craftsman at a metalworking factory to support his only daughter Miu. One day, Keisuke is suddenly diagnosed with juvenile Alzheimer’s disease, changing their lifestyle drastically. Keisuke and Miu face the harsh reality together to overcome it.

The script will be written by Habara Daisuke, who is known for his works in ‘Pacchigi!‘ and ‘Hula Girl‘. The drama will also star Miura Shohei, Denden, Kanie Keizou, and Yasuda Ken.

The last time Toyokawa starred in a Fuji TV drama was 13 years ago in 1999 on ‘Kiken na Kankei‘. Regarding ‘Beautiful Rain’, he stated, “It has the themes of the bond between parent and child, the bond between family, and the bond between regions. In the form of a TV drama, I aim to make this a piece of work that will make the viewers feel those things.”

Ashida expressed, “I’m very happy that I get to star in a drama series again.” She continued, “It’s a role I’ve never played before so it’s difficult. But I will do my best.”

Fuji TV’s Shikanai Tsugi explained his reason for choosing Toyokawa saying, “Toyokawa-san has kind eyes toward children, and I wanted to see him playing with children.” He also commented on Ashida with, “By having her portray the delicate heart of a daughter who thinks of her father, not as child actor but as an actress, I thought I would be able to see her new charms.”

‘Beautiful Rain’ will air every Sunday from 9:00 pm starting in July.

Source

Use magic Report

Post time 12-5-2012 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Ashida Mana and Toyokawa Etsushi to star in new Fuji TV drama

Toyokawa Etsushi and Ashida Mana  ...
Kittie Post at 12-5-2012 00:40

OMG...ni kompem cerite air mate lg nih...dulu cite Mother!1skang ttg ayah plak!!1

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-5-2012 05:19 PM | Show all posts
x sabar nak tgk Mana-chan dlm 1 lagi drama mencabar ala2 Mother...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-5-2012 08:55 PM | Show all posts
[single]

Ashida Mana - Zutto Zutto Tomodachi

SINI

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2012 11:40 PM | Show all posts
Ashida Mana to sing theme song for new drama “Beautiful Rain”

Ashida Mana (7) will be co-starring with Toyokawa Etsushi (50) in Fuji TV’s drama “Beautiful Rain”, which will begin airing in July. It has been revealed that Ashida has also been chosen to sing the theme song for the drama.

The new song, currently untitled, will go on sale August 1st and will mark Ashida’s first time singing solo for a drama theme song. She has previous experience singing as part of a unit, having performed “Maru Maru Mori Mori!” for the drama “MARUMO no Okite”.
Ashida commented, “I will work my hardest at singing and acting, so please continue to support me in the future!”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/06 ... ama-beautiful-rain/

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2012 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Ashida Mana becomes image character for Fuji TV’s summer campaign

Popular child actress Ashida Mana has been chosen as the image character for Fuji TV’s summer campaign, ‘Drama×Variety Festival Doba Doba! Fuji TV‘.

The TV SPOT that started broadcasting today features an appearance by countless “Ashida Mana Robots”. Ashida commented, “I was surprised to see so many robots of myself.”

In order to create the CG robots, Ashida held a photo shoot where she made various expressions with her face. “I had fun making faces for the shoot,” she said.

In the CM, the “Ashida Mana Robots” march left and right while chanting the campaign phrase, “Doba Doba!“. These robots won’t stop here as it’s said that they will gradually branch out all over Tokyo.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/06 ... vs-summer-campaign/

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2012 11:52 PM | Show all posts
Ashida Mana to hold her first solo concert

Child actress Ashida Mana will be releasing her 3rd single, “Ame ni Negai wo“, on August 1st. It’s just been revealed that she will be holding her first solo concert on December 27th at Curian Shinagawa General Citizen Hall in Tokyo.

This concert was decided as Ashida had wished, “I want to directly meet the people who have been supporting me and express my gratitude to them.” Fans can expect to hear her perform her solo debut single, “Suteki na Nichiyoubi ~ Gyu Gyu Good Day~“, as well as “Ame ni Negai wo”, which currently serves as the theme song for the drama, ‘Beautiful Rain‘.

Ashida, who will be holding her first solo concert at the age of 8, commented, “I’m looking forward to singing, dancing, and becoming one with everybody. I want to meet everybody soon. I’m already excited.”

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/07 ... first-solo-concert/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-9-2012 12:36 AM | Show all posts
Alice in Liar Game

Spin-off drama "Alice in Liar Game" depicts the past history of genius girl Aliceand her relationship with Omega  of the Liar Game organization. (Ashida Mana as Alice)

SINI!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2012 01:21 AM | Show all posts
kena tgk nih!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-12-2012 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Ashida Mana to make her Hollywood debut in ‘Pacific Rim’

On December 13th, the first trailer for Guillermo del Toro’s upcoming “beautiful poem to giant monster movie”, ‘Pacific Rim‘ was released and already it has received a lot of attention.

Paying an homage to Japanese monster movies, the movie stars Japanese actress Kikuchi Rinko alongside English and American actors such as Charlie Hunnam and Idris Elba. All of them have already been known to appear in the movie since its production stage, but what has not been known by many is the fact that the movie is also going to feature Japan’s most popular child actress Ashida Mana.

In the trailer it only looks like a cameo, but Mana is actually going to portray the heroine ‘Mako Mori’ (Kikuchi) during her childhood, when legions of giant monsters first started to appear from under the sea.

Mana had to audition for the role during October of 2011 and impressed the judges with her rich expressiveness. Therefore she was chosen for the role and is going to add an Hollywood debut to her long list of achievements at the young age of eight.

She commented that she had been very nervous and excited ahead of the filming, but she worked really hard at the set in Toronto, Canada in April this year. She had to repeat the scene where she is escaping from the monsters at least 30 times. Another highlight is going to be a scene of her weeping in despair. Guillermo del Toro and the whole staff are said to be really impressed by her spirit as an actress.

Mana continued, “It was really difficult to cry and to run away from something that isn’t there, but I tried to play it to the best of my abilities. Please go and watch it!”

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/12 ... but-in-pacific-rim/

Use magic Report

Post time 11-6-2014 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Waaahh nyanyi gak ke budak ni? Kiutnya..

Pernah gak tgk dia dlm Liar Game movie, tp terkejut tgk lakonan dia dlm Mother, giler genius bdk ni..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-6-2024 12:26 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.742618 second(s), 36 queries .