CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Johnny's Entertainment (02-06) - Tackey&Tsubasa, Kanjani8, KAT-TUN House 3

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-5-2008 08:59 AM | Show all posts
KAT-TUN Nakamaru entered to Waseda University: "I want to learn about the environmental problem."

On 11 (*May), it was found that this spring, Yuichi NAKAMARU(24), the member of the popular group 'KAT-TUN', entered to Waseda University, the School of Human Sciences, the Department of Human Behavior and Environmental Science(correspondence study course).
After his graduation of high school, with overcoming the about 6 years blank from schools, he won the exam with the magnification of 2.55.
He declared to stay stoic that "I won't join in neither gokon(a party with several boys and girls to encounter their new boy/girlfriend) nor club activity", and promised to manage to do both his entertainment work and study saying "my job is my first priority. I absolutely want to graduate even if I need 8 years(*limit of college register)".

On April 1, at the entrance ceremony(*from 11:45) at Toyama Campus Memorial Hall(* no.37) in Waseda University in Tokyo.
Among freshmen for 3 faculties including Human Sciences, there was Nakamaru.
"I was about the third raw from the front, and those around me thought that why I was there(LAUGH)".

In December 2006, he decided to apply for the entrance examination as "I want to learn more about the environmental problem" which he had been interested through reading books since before.
After about 1 years, he was succeed in the general entrance examination consists of the selection by the documents and interview, and he had a new spring as a 24 years old student of Waseda.

He joined in Johnny's and Associates when he was at the 3rd grade in his junior high school, and when he graduated a public high school managed by Tokyo in 2002 "I wanted to concentrate on only my job".
As he wished his more grow up as a human, since 2005 he intended to go to college.
He debuted by releasing CD in March 2006, and to manage his study with his busy work, he chose the correspondence course of Waseda University since its classes can be taken by the internet at 24 hours of anytime he wants.

He was anxious about his about 6 years blank of study since his graduation of his high school, but "as there was lots of old students on the faculty introduction movies, I thought age isn't a problem when to study".
On his application form about his reason to study there, he wrote 4000 letters(Japanese papers don't count by the words) with passion such as about his experience as a host of NTV broadcasting network '24 hours TV', and he went to the school about how to take the interview.

He resolved that that was his first and last challenge to have an entrance examination, and at the moment when he saw the announce of his success on the website on December 20 in the last year, he jumped up.
He reported it to the members of KAT-TUN whom he kept it secret from, and he was given a rough celebration "You, is it true?".

After his entrance, he wakes up about 6 in the morning.
Before and after his work at his home he is in front of the computer for about 3 hours per a day.
He brings his textbooks even at the working place and for English which he has the most difficulty, Jin AKANISHI(23), who has an experience to study in the United States in his group, is his 'temporary teacher'.
He has been studying only for 1 month, but his double works is "I have a sense of fulfillment".

As it is possible to graduate without taking classes at the actual campus, "I won't meet the other students", and he is passive for the class activities and gokon.
"My first priority is my job" and his group will release the newest song 'DON'T YOU EVER STOP'.
from June 21 he will go to the nation wide concert tour.
"If possible by 4 years, but I want to graduate even if I will need 8 years. My next visit to my campus will be at the graduation ceremony".

◆Senior Tegoshi?!
At the School of Human Sciences in Waseda University, Yuya TEGOSHI(20) in NEWS is his senior(3rd year of the Department of Human Informatics and Cognitive Sciences). (* he is in the different department)
Nakamaru couldn't ask him for advise as he was ashamed, "I want to ask him for advise about the student life, but as he is younger than I, it's hard for me. I don't want him to call as 'Tegoshi-senpai(senior)'(LAUGH)".

taken n credits: http://masuda-takahits.livejournal.com/154312.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-5-2008 10:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #20 nzhass79's post

takpe, dia tak merajuk pun ko tak peduli kat dia...aku ada

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 11:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #22 whitedove's post

aku bukan tak peduli kat dia....
aku amik tau pasal dia, tp aku takkan la nk bgtau kat ko...
kan aku dh tanye  kat ko pasal yang lj f-locked tu....
eito-kickass sumer tu kan......
lps pada tu la baru aku leh dl...
kalo tak, mana la aku nk dpt sumer tu...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2008 11:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #23 nzhass79's post

hehe...so yg latest kat atas tu dah donlot belum?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 11:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #24 whitedove's post

yg tu lom lg.... mlm ni la kot sbb wiken baru ni aku balik kg laaaa...
so, aktiviti mendonlot aku tak jalan ar....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 11:46 AM | Show all posts
wah meriah umah ni ngan pic2
beso2 plak tuh mmg mencuci mata tol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-5-2008 11:47 AM | Show all posts

Reply #26 smaj's post

gambo maner yang wat mata ko bersih tu???

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Tackey & Tsubasa do short drama as bonus on next single
Sun, May 25, 2008 (9:49pm EDT)

Popular duo Tackey & Tsubasa are appearing together in a short drama tied in with their soon-to-be-released single "Koiuta" (on sale June 4). Many artists have previously made music videos that have elements of a television drama, but this will be the first time an actual drama is included with a song's release.

The 20-minute episode will use the love ballad "Koiuta" as its motif. Hideaki Takizawa takes on the role of an angel watching over a blind woman (played by Rinako Matsuoka), while Tsubasa Imai plays the woman's childhood friend. The drama will be included as a bonus with the first press edition of the single.

The last time the pair were in a drama together was in NHK's 2005 taiga drama "Yo#sune," which Takizawa starred in. Imai made a guest appearance on the show as a minor character.

Source : Tokyograph

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-5-2008 01:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #27 nzhass79's post

avvie kzu...
bersinar je mata nih menengoknye
yuya... ai#eru
tp knape cover girlnye mag

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 01:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 smaj's post

hahahaha..... dah nk wat caner... mmg cam pompuan....
tp k zu suker tgk gambo tu....
bior je le....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Gifs from AiAiGasa PV of Tegomasu!!^^

HERE

Credits : yamapi85 @ LJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2008 04:02 PM | Show all posts

pics: Tackey&Tsubasa

from Duet magazine June 2008 issue...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2008 04:10 PM | Show all posts

continued...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2008 04:40 PM | Show all posts
umah baru!!! umah baru!!!!!:pompom: :pompom:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2008 06:51 PM | Show all posts

pics: Kanjani8

Spring Tour 2008 pamphlet Part 5...

MARU-CHAN

YASU

YASU & MARU-CHAN

MARU-CHAN, OHKURA, YASU

[ Last edited by  whitedove at 26-5-2008 06:57 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-5-2008 06:53 PM | Show all posts
YASU & MARU-CHAN

MARU-CHAN & OHKURA

OHKURA

[ Last edited by  whitedove at 26-5-2008 06:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-5-2008 08:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #36 whitedove's post

smart la mereka2 pakai macam ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2008 10:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #37 shinbei_yct's post

hai hai, suka bila diorg ni pakai suit

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2008 10:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #38 whitedove's post

skrg aku tgk mereka2 ni dh smart sikit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-5-2008 10:38 AM | Show all posts

pics: KAT-TUN

pics: KAT-TUN

from Myojo magazine July 2008 issue...

TATSUYA UEDA, JIN AKANISHI, KAZUYA KAMENASHI

YUICHI NAKAMARU, JUNNOSUKE TAGUCHI, KOKI TANAKA

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 194169 Replies : 4495
[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah aje, ilmu harian! VOL.7
ipes2[KUIZ PERUBATAN MINGGUAN VOL. 7]: Mudah
Views : 103927 Replies : 2886
TENDER TERPILIH..... Bunga-bunga Cinta Rasuah Madani telah berputik... UPDATE #45: latar belakang syarikat2 bermasalah siap ada tindakan tatatertib
Perwira2022TENDER TERPILIH..... Bunga-bunga Cinta R
Views : 5023 Replies : 45
Ketua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci  Mengaku Peraturan Penjarakan Sosial 6 kaki ‘Hanya Rekaan, Tanpa Bukti Saintifik’.Anda terpedaya?
YgBenarKetua COVID-19 Di AS Dr. Anthony Fauci
Views : 23617 Replies : 153
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 74202 Replies : 2976
di Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuanya baik namun selepas 35 tahun wanita  Rohingya, Amirah Anisah Samad yang dilahirkan dan dibesarkan di Malaysia tekad berhijrah ke AS untuk kehidupan lebih baik
YgBenardi Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuan
Views : 8371 Replies : 83
MONEY HEIST [LACASA DE PAPEL]
royaldanishMONEY HEIST [LACASA DE PAPEL]
Views : 78469 Replies : 199
BROOKLYN 99
anony-mousBROOKLYN 99
Views : 5918 Replies : 20
ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING
PrickfordONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING
Views : 6799 Replies : 27
STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2
farleoSTRANGER THINGS SEASON 2
Views : 30082 Replies : 48

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-6-2024 10:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.523323 second(s), 42 queries .