Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[KBS] Wild Romance - Lee Dong Wook, Lee Si Yeong [V. exclusive p.6, post #145]

[Copy link]
Post time 2-3-2012 01:20 AM | Show all posts
ep 11...
baru nampak ke'saiko'an ajumma tu...
suka pandang JH dgn pandangan membunuh...
nak dekat ...
mijot Post at 1-3-2012 09:57 PM

sebenarnya dr awal2 lagi PMY tuh cam tertarik gan EJ
kalau laaahh jessica tak dtg, mesti dah lama dia org lagi cepat kapel

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2012 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Reply 620# mijot

nangis masa scene reporter ko bwk dong ah jumpa manager kim epi 13 kot.. sian dong ah.
suka dgn Robot couple.. susah betul nak tgk depa ni ada body contact. ( kecuali blood kissu tu..)
cuma kat epi akhir nanti, masa dong ah pakai hanbok baru nampak manager kim pegang tangan dong ah dlm keta...  skit jek.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2012 07:38 AM | Show all posts
aku sker gler part manager tuh btolkan tali hangbok dongA......sweet gler!

kapel yg dedua sengal2 ubi...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2012 08:39 PM | Show all posts
oleh krn hubby nak tgk gak, lisa kena ulang balik tgk citer nih
tp tak kisah.........LDW punya pasal

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2012 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Reply  mash311

entahlah...tak beritahu scr detail apa yg berlaku...
but i was pretty sure that  ...
dauswq Post at 28-2-2012 06:13 AM

ahhhaa lisa agak pun dia mati cam tuh..........
kalau tak mesti ada tunjuk apa jadi kat dia last2 scene epi. 16 tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2012 02:09 PM | Show all posts
just share news .. sblm ini  hny bc apa korang tulis...rasanya ini 1st tulis di sini....

Cast Members of ‘Wild Romance’ Celebrate Airing of Last Episode
    [2012-03-05]

The KBS 2TV Wednesday and Thursday drama “Wild Romance” finished airing on February 23, and the stills taken at the celebration party that was held to celebrate the airing of the final episode on the same day were unveiled through the GnG blog (http://blog.naver.com/gngstar/).

The staff members and cast members looked very friendly to each other as they had worked together in the middle of severe cold. Lee Si Young who was hiding her red face as if she were crying drew attention. In particular, the members of the fan club for the drama belonging to DC Inside, who had brought snacks and gifts for the cast members on the last filming, also brought a double layer cake on which the faces of the cast members were engraved to express their unchanged love towards “Wild Romance.” Lee Si Young and Im Joo Eun took a photo while holding their script and the gifts that were presented by the fan club members with beautiful smiles on their faces for their fans.

In addition, the staff members and the cast members began the party by cutting the double layer cake together. The producer Hwang Eui Kyung CP presented the awards to the cast members, which created an enthusiastic atmosphere. All the staff and cast members watched the last episode together and they began to applaud when the ending credits of the drama appeared on the screen. They celebrated completing their own drama together.

Writer: TV Report Lee Woo In
Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBSi - Any illicit reproduction and distribution is prohibited.

kbs global

Lee Si Young: 'Director Makes Me Control Myself'

Actress Lee Si Young, who never holds back while acting to present comical scenes in the KBS drama "Wild Romance," looks the most beautiful now compared to her previous dramas. Her natural appearance, such as her frizzy hair right after waking up, untidy makeup, loose clothes, and during hand-to-hand combat with men, looked completely ruined as an actress, but she looks the most beautiful and lovely in those scenes in her current drama. Lee Si Young (30) has been greatly praised for her appearance in "Wild Romance" (written by Park Wan Sun and directed by Bae Kyung Soo) by playing Yoo Eun Jae.

Lee Si Young said, "Actually I am ready to present more comical acting in the drama, but the director is stopping me and making me control myself as he still regards me as the female protagonist (laugh), but Lee Dong Wook and I are always agonizing over how to produce laughter on the film set among the staff members. When the staff members laugh after looking at our acting, we become energized."

Lee Si Young recently gave a phone interview and said, "I really enjoy filming. It is very fun, and I never felt embarrassed while acting. The character whom I play looks lovely to me, so many people seem to like the character as well." She had short hair for the first time since her debut only to successfully play her role of a female bodyguard in the drama and she presents realistic comic acting by fully utilizing her short hair.

Lee said "Actually I had this hairstyle when I was young when I lived in a rural area. The hair seemed to be treated by the character's own grandmother. I had agonized over the hairstyle of the character before I began filming, and the hairstyle that I had in my childhood popped into my head after looking at my picture taken when I was young. Sometimes I look at my photo that I attached to my script (laugh)." Actresses usually put on lipstick even when they film a sleeping scene, but Lee Si Young does not wear any makeup in the drama, and she even washes her face very clean in the drama.

In particular, she intentionally had frizzy hair to present a Yoo Eun Hae who had just waken up in the morning. Lee Si Young said, "At first, our director opposed my idea of having completely disheveled hair, but I insisted that I wanted to have that tangled hair in the scene (laugh). I finally came to have the hair that I wanted to present, and my appearance produced a huge laugh. But it seemed to be too much."

boleh baca smbgan  artikel ini
kbs global

‘Wild Romance’ Draws Curtain with Kissing'

The kissing of a couple has marked the final ending of the KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama “Wild Romance.”

On the February 23 episode, Park Mu-yeol (Lee Dong-wook) and Yoon Eun-jae (Lee Si-young) becomes a true couple against all odds. They first met as enemies when Eun-jae was forced to work as a bodyguard for Mu-yeol, a star baseball player, although she was his detractor. When Eun-jae fell for him, Mu-yeol’s first love, Kang Jong-hee (Jessica), to Eun-jae’s disappointment, returned some years after she left him. And a stalker of Mu-yeol harassed women around Mu-yeol.

But it turns out that the stalker is Mu-yeol’s housemaid, and she is arrested. Jong-hee leaves him again after learning that what Mu-yeol has cherished is not her but the memory that they had together.

Mu-yeol then confesses to Eun-jae, who is afraid of taking their relationship to the next level, that he is sorry to Jong-hee but the person he loves is her and kisses her.

Meanwhile, the Kim Dong-ah (Lim Joo-eun) and Kim Tae-han (Kang Dong-ho) couple tie the knot as they have wanted, while Jin Dong-su (Oh Man-seok) moves to a rural town with his wife Oh Soo-young (Hwang Sun-hee) to lead a quiet life.

“Wild Romance” will be succeeded by “Just Ordinary Love Story” starring rookie actors Yeon Woo-jin and Yoo Da-in.

Writer: TV Report
Copyright ⓒ KBS & KBS Media - Illegal reproduction & distribution is banned.

kbs global

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-3-2012 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Reply 626# ctaisyah

Suka tgk siyoung berlakon komedi, she own eun jae character very well sbb mmg related dgn dia...
    Thanx for the update

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2012 08:19 PM | Show all posts
ep 12...

wah sgt sweet...
sepanjang cerita asik tgk EJ gembira jer...
nak2 masa pergi soping kompleks yg team seagulls pomot buku...
sampai lupa dia kt MY
siap suruh MY amikkan gambar dia tapi MY dengki sekerat jer muka EJ yg masuk
ayah EJ bawa jumpa GF dia jumpa EJ dgn adik dia...
rupanya mak EJ, paling kesian dgn adek EJ sbb dia tegur pada mulanya tapi bila pempuan sebut nama dia, dia macam tersedar yg dia kenal nama tu...

suka dgn pengakhiran ep12...
masa diorg tgh berlawan...
MY baru tersedar gamaknya perasaan dia terhadap EJ

kesiannya tgk bini kawan MY tu...
mak dia lebihkan JH drpd dia...
ajumma saiko amik kesempatan...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-3-2012 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Reply 626# ctaisyah

LDW tak dtg ke time nih????

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2012 09:12 PM | Show all posts
mcm aku jer yang masih layan WR kt kbsw ke?
tak pe, biar lambat asalkan tgk

ep13
sweet sgt adegan antara MY dgn EJ..
masa kepala EJ terhantuk kt tangga...
MY siap usap2 bagi hilang sakit..
pastu kt dalam lif, MY tolong betulkan rambut EJ..

kapel teahan dgn donga baik semula..
sedih tgk donga masa diorg bincang2...
muka dia happy tapi dia menagis...
last sweet jer diorg masa donga tipon teahan...

hari ni, kesian sgt tgk SY...
keguguran dia
gara2 sebab mak dia dgn JH...
ditambah dgn gambar yg ajumma psiko kasi...

JH lak, dah elok aku boleh terima watak dia, sekali dia buat perangai lak hari ni...
ngada2 dgn MY, pastu tunjuk lagak kt SY...
ending ep 13, abes semua lukisan JH kena sabotaj...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 8-3-2012 10:26 PM | Show all posts
mijot,i pungok jugak kat kbsw,cume tak sempat jenguk sini je.hihi

hari ni episod 14kat kbsw mmg takleh tahan tengok couple kissing.
mule2 taehan&donga yang baru nak belajar kissing.adoiii,taehan ganas betul dapat kiss donga,sampai berdarah.hahaha..sweet sangat couple ni.

pastu muyeoul ngan eunjae plak,3kali nak kiss tak jadi.mule2 kucing. pastu sebab polis tangkap muyeol,last pasal bapak eunjae balik.adoi,gelak pecah perut aku tengok.

episod ni jugak.psiko-psiko dah muncul.huhu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-3-2012 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Reply 630# mijot

terlupa abis scene antuk kepala tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2012 01:12 AM | Show all posts
mijot,i pungok jugak kat kbsw,cume tak sempat jenguk sini je.hihi

hari ni episod 14kat kbsw mmg t ...
skuter_buruk146 Post at 8-3-2012 10:26 PM

yes, 3 kali cobaan nak kiss tp tak jadi..............hihihihi

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2012 12:55 PM | Show all posts
tompang lalu..hehe

layan gak WR ni..tapi xpenah lak singgah jenguk kat sini.dh nk habis tyg baru tergedik2 nk jenguk.hehehehe

oh,sengal + gedik tul eunjae pas muyeol meluahkan perasaan..akakaka.aku mmg gelak guling2 tgk scene dia guling2 atas katil,dgn scene dia jwb telefon muyeol atas katil.ekekekekekek

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2012 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hart_attack at 9-3-2012 16:33

kt episod 14 gak..

EJ lari sbbkan terlalu happy bila MY confess suka kat dia...
tibe2 polis tgk edisi kejar mengejar tu..hehe..
kena tangkap pulak MY tukan..

keisan pulak tgk MY kena tmbak dgn bola baseball tu...
skit woo..

recap pis.

?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2012 04:48 PM | Show all posts
aku gelak2 bila part muyeol ngan eunjae gelak2 sesama sampai bunyi2 kat hidung kat tekak, siap tolak2, sekeh paler, hahahahah...

aku suka gak kapel taehan dan donga

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-3-2012 11:08 PM | Show all posts
mcm aku jer yang masih layan WR kt kbsw ke?
tak pe, biar lambat asalkan tgk

ep13
sweet sg ...
mijot Post at 8-3-2012 21:12

iols pun layan kat kbsw jugak.
semalam ep. 14 x tahan tul part donga & taehan kiss. sampai berdarah bibir donga.. taehan sgt rakus

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2012 02:40 PM | Show all posts
iols pun layan kat kbsw jugak.
semalam ep. 14 x tahan tul part donga & taehan kiss. sampa ...
Nadia90 Post at 9-3-2012 11:08 PM

hahhahhaha kiss pun nak kena practise pastuh smpi darah2 mulut

sapa tau apa project baru LDW???

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2012 10:32 PM | Show all posts
aku pun layan kat KBSW gak ....

boleh lak aku lagi excited tengok couple donga & taehan drp main couple
donga tu sewel sungguh ...  suka sgt watak dia ....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-3-2012 10:35 PM | Show all posts
hahhahhaha kiss pun nak kena practise pastuh smpi darah2 mulut

sapa tau apa project baru LDW???

eddlisa_uyuk Post at 10-3-2012 14:40

dengarnye dia ditawarkan jadi host strong heart ganti seunggi ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 11:48 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.396716 second(s), 42 queries .