Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sephia_liza

IKUTA TOMA...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 24-4-2008 01:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #60 im_comey's post

eh.. aku rasa thread toma ada 1 jer...
ye la 2... yang wdove tu campur ngan jrs lain....
yang ni dia sorang jer.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-4-2008 01:04 PM | Show all posts
ok, skrg aku lepak kat thread ni yer ... dear minna, be prepare ..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2008 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by im_comey at 25-4-2008 01:04 PM
ok, skrg aku lepak kat thread ni yer ... dear minna, be prepare ..

i'm more than prepared!
mari berkongsi the awesomeness of IKUTA TOMA *hearts*

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:09 PM | Show all posts

Reply #63 awan_guling2's post

wokey, im try my best tp im setakat copy paste dr tmpt lain jer .. so klu dah pernah tgk tuh harap maaf lah yer ...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:24 PM | Show all posts
ok, im tepek balik lah yg mana im dah tepek kat thread lagi satu yerk ...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:29 PM | Show all posts
TOMAPI STORY .. TOMA + YAMAPI

Use magic Report

Follow Us
story ...

Yes Toma and Yamapi have been friends sice they both joined JE. They were in 4TOPS together but Johnny ripped them apart and put Pi in NEWS. Pi was very sad and only started really appreciating NEWS last years.

Here are quotes and things about Tomapi

Reasons to love Tomapi!

Perhaps because these two once waited in line for 40 minutes to ride the fairy wheel together.

Perhaps because Yamapi yelled out Toma抯 name during the unknown liquid incident.

Perhaps because on Toma抯 graduation Yamapi sent Toma a message saying: 鈥淐ongratulations on your graduation. Let抯 graduate from the Juniors together next. (Heart)鈥?

Perhaps because Yamapi later admitted that heart emojis are only reserved for Toma.

Perhaps because on Toma抯 birthday Yamapi gave him the same shirt that he later wore himself.

Perhaps because Yamapi once said when he抯 out with Toma, he hates to be followed by anyone else.

Perhaps because when Toma抯 busy with work, Yamapi will send him pictures of the ocean.

Perhaps because Toma once said to Takki he will always be with Yamapi.

Perhaps because Hasejun once complained to Toma that he抯 only gentle to Yamapi. Even when playing baseball Toma would purposely throw the ball slower when Yamapi is up.

Perhaps because when Toma lied to Yamapi about getting into a fight with Takki, Yamapi cried.

Perhaps because when they抮e staying in the same hotel room, if Yamapi went to another room, he抣l make sure to tell Toma he抣l be back soon.

Perhaps because Toma once said to Yamapi: 鈥淧lease stay with me till the morning.鈥?

Perhaps because when Yamapi is filming abroad, he抣l make sure to bring back what Toma likes to eat there.

Perhaps because right after NEWS formed, Toma went to their volleyball games to support Yamapi and cried.

Perhaps because Yamapi once left a message on Wink Up for Toma抯 eye lashes, asking them to take care of Toma during plays.

Perhaps they once said in an interview that out of 4TOPS, they would be the last ones to get married and they can imagine their children playing together.

Perhaps because Yamapi chose to go see Toma抯 Azumi on his birthday.

Perhaps because the only time Yamapi sang Love Song during a concert tour, he chose to sing it at Hokkaido.

Perhaps because of those countless precious footage in shows and SCs before September 15th, 2003.

Perhaps because of what Yamapi said about the 2005.12.18 SC

Use magic Report

Cont' ... TOMAPI ...

They sang quite a lot of songs together, not just in 4tops but before 4tops also. But the one that I guess most people know about is when they sang Yokubou no Rain. He entered Johnny's the same year as Yama#a did, just 6 months earlier than him. Their first group together was BIG, along with Hasegawa and Kazame. When Takizawa and Tsubasa debuted, Takki made 4Tops as the next leading Juniors. They hosted Shounen Club together until KAT-TUN was made and then it was like a collaboration between the two groups. I hate all the people that say things like Toma only befriended Yama#a to become popular. Thats all BS because Toma was much more popular than Yama#a. One of the reasons he become so popular was because at the time he entered, Kansai Jrs. and Tokyo Jrs. didnt get along well, there was a lot of resentment between them, and even so Ikuta made a lot of friends with the Kansai Jrs, like Nishikido. He made friends with everyone, all his sempais, especially Takizawa and Domoto Koichi, juniors like Akanishi and Tanaka Koki.

Wondering why theres a certain lack of Yama#a/Ikuta interaction, its got nothing to do with them not being best friends. They will always be best friends, but because of the fact that Yama#a has debuted and Ikuta hasnt, there isnt really much they can do. By right Ikuta should have debuted with Yama#a because not only does he and Yama#a do great in duets, he was as much popular as Yama#a, if not more lol. But no, the reason 4Tops was torn apart was because of things thats beyond whats published and kept hidden, hell Yama#a tried to get Ikuta into NEWS. This guy pretty much sacrificed his entire education because of Johnny's and he never got to debut. It was sad watching how he supported Yama#a during NEWS' debut. It's like K.K.Kity and Junior Boys in a sense I guess, but atleast the rest of the members of those groups are in some unit or the other and are being recognized, unlike 3Tops.

As far as best friends go, well Yama#a always said that Ikuta would be his best friend forever. As for Akanishi and Nishikido, he has known them for so long that naturally they would become very close friends, a.k.a. best friends. And he only became best friends with Nishikido after NEWS was formed, apparently he only spoke to Nishikido and no one else for a while. He's known Shirota for quite a long while too, Ikuta's friends with Shirota too since they all went to the same school. In 2006, No Border was formed which includes Yama#a, Takizawa, Ikuta and Koichi. This group is not a singing group or anything, its just a group they formed when they all met up for dinner. The name was thought up by Ikuta because basically when they all meet, they dont act like sempai/kouhei. Theres no boundaries separating them from one other, hence the name No Border.

Well thats about all the TomaPi history I know about. I believe Yama#a met most of his older friends through Ikuta, since yea in the past it was true that Yama#a had a hard time making close friends. Now I wouldnt know since the only reason I kept tabs on Yama#a was because of Ikuta. Though I would say that Nishikido and Shirota are close friends with Yama#a and that his best friends are Ikuta and Akanishi, but thats my opinion. Hey wasnt that the shirt Yama#a gave Ikuta oO

Credit to Relient@asianfanatics

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-4-2008 12:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:34 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:35 PM | Show all posts
THE END OF TOMAPI ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-4-2008 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Toma Ikuta loved by everyone ...  

for those of you who haven't read the interview (which was requested and written by pi), there's a translation posted at ikuta toma lj. just click on the tomapi tag, and you'll be able to find it.

sorry if i'm writing too much about this, but some of your choice of words irked me a bit. the paragraph implies that chibi toma is evil (he can be mischievous, yes), when he most definitely is not especially when you get to see more of him. he is such a genki, cheerful and friendly boy that everybody in the jimusho loves. he was takki's favorite junior (and i think, still is, since toma is technically a junior at JE); he was tsubasa's friend even before takki's friends with tsubasa; he's friends with a bunch of people like jin, kame, koichi, etc... he's in good terms with his kouhais (sometimes, he gets invited by them to eat with them), and with his sempais (he's one of the few in the jimusho that gets to be in friendly terms with their grand-sempais like shonentai and atsuhiro satou of hikaru genji. watch him interact with nakai (when the hana kimi cast bowled in his show), and read the translations of their interaction, and you'll see how comfortable and cheerful toma is with him (he even teased his sempai and nakai pinched him at the side of his waist))... toma's loved by everybody in kanjani8, especially yoko (he's viewed as a misplaced kansai junior by some fans). he's also seen by some as an invisible member of arashi because of M.A.I.N. (aiba was saddened when he didn't see toma's name in the list of those debuting as part of arashi; nino, meanwhile, flipped out in the NEWS press conference in front of fans when he learned that toma wasn't included in the new group). the dude is LOVED. he easily becomes comfortable with practically everyone.

Credit to rj_27@asianfanatics

Toma betul2 baik kan?  Makin hari makin sayang aku kat dia ..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Bila dia jadi 4 TOPS

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-4-2008 12:37 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
di Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuanya baik namun selepas 35 tahun wanita  Rohingya, Amirah Anisah Samad yang dilahirkan dan dibesarkan di Malaysia tekad berhijrah ke AS untuk kehidupan lebih baik
YgBenardi Malaysia menyeronokkan , jiran semuan
Views : 8169 Replies : 83
MONEY HEIST [LACASA DE PAPEL]
royaldanishMONEY HEIST [LACASA DE PAPEL]
Views : 78368 Replies : 199
BROOKLYN 99
anony-mousBROOKLYN 99
Views : 5817 Replies : 20
ONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING
PrickfordONLY MURDERS IN THE BUILDING
Views : 6698 Replies : 27
STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2
farleoSTRANGER THINGS SEASON 2
Views : 29981 Replies : 48
GOOD GIRLS (NETFLIX)
adila39GOOD GIRLS (NETFLIX)
Views : 9921 Replies : 18
Sambal Village Park
delima.HSambal Village Park
Views : 1882 Replies : 13
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 193094 Replies : 4473
Sambal village grocer
redr0seSambal village grocer
Views : 2002 Replies : 5
Sambal Garing Bilis Tempe.. sedap dan terangkat!
bang_nsrSambal Garing Bilis Tempe.. sedap dan te
Views : 4975 Replies : 16

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-6-2024 01:48 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051782 second(s), 39 queries .