CariDotMy

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sephia_liza

IKUTA TOMA...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 1-5-2008 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Saje copy paste dr thread Honey & Clover ...

Honey and Clover Interview

Interviewer - You've only just had the crank-in but you're pretty familiar with each other already
Ikuta - Of course there were some walls at first, we talked about things like favourite foods etc. At that time Riko-chan suddenly asked "Have you ever eaten Getemono (see note) before?" (haha).
Narumi - That's because I had just read a book on cooking Getemono (haha). Not that I want to eat it! I just happened to look at it.
Ikuta - But during that conversation there was a feeling of getting familiar. During the recording intervals too I've notived every gathers together. Its the "Hachi Kuro" feeling.
Narumi - I've read the original (manga) too and like the atmosphere between the five people but I think it's going to be a big job to portray it in the drama. Actually, when each of them is alone they act like adults but when the 5 gather together, just like kids they do silly things too. I'm jelous of having friends like that, I wonder if we too can become like the "Hachi Kuro" 5.
Interviewer - With each of the character's decided, what kind of feeling is it now?
Narumi - Ikuta-san is.....Takemoto-kun I guess.
Ikuta - The short pants right? When I first saw myself in the make up room I laughed.
Narumi - No, When I found out Takemoto-kun was short pants I was somewhat happy (haha). After everyone interpreted them, they have become like their characters. We often praise each other for it. Mukai (Osamu) - kun who plays Mayama says things like "You seem just like Hagu" and I will aso say "You're just exactly like Mayama" (haha).
Ikuta - In the beginnings storm of cherry blossom petals, Riko was certainly Hagu-chan. I found myself unconciously drawn to her just like Takemoto (haha).
Interviewer - Ikuta-kun, you are continuing on from "Hanazakari no kimitachi e" with another one-sided love role.
Ikuta - Lonely isn't it. Also I saw in an interview Riko-chan took, the question was "Which character do you like?" and she answered "Morita-kun and Mayama-kun."
Narumi - Oh, I like Takemoto too (haha)
Ikuta - yeah "too" (haha).
Interviewer - Takemoto is only the first character to have one-sided love, if you two had the situation of one-sided love what would you do?
Narumi - I can't really imagine confessing or anything. If I don't do anything, I feel like I could digest my feeling inside me. I have a bit of a longing to be able to try hard like Takemoto-kun
Ikuta - I'm the opposite, I would quickly turn to action. Then I'm the type that would sink (haha). Takemoto too has a sad love but within that I want there to be a feeling of "It's nice to love"
Interviewer - It's possible that when watching "Hachi Kuro" people may come not to want love?
Ikuta - Those feelings can also be recieved. Because winter is when people are lonely right? But even if you don't have a lover, if you watch it you will become sad and you will also become warm. Thats the sort of drama we are aiming for, so in the cold I will try my best.
Narumi - And in the short pants to (haha).
Ikuta - It's so cold, just as I thought. But recently I bought some leg warmers. Like this I will be ok............I think (haha).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-5-2008 10:17 AM | Show all posts
INTERVIEW 2: Ikuta Toma-san (acting the role as Takemoto Yuuta)
based on H&C official website
translated by Yanie

Q. The filming started with the "first meet" scene, ne.
When I saw Narumi Riko-chan during that "first meet" scene filming, I thought, "A~! It's Hagu-chan!". My heart was beating faster (laughs). It was so wonderful, she really suits the sakura image.

Q. Ikuta-san, you also looked great in short pants.
When I entered the make-up room, everyone was laughing at me, y'know. They said stuff like, "You're wearing short pants..." (laughs)

Q. So what do you think yourself on your looks in short pants?
Dou desu ka ne[I'm not sure] (laughs). Well, it's winter, of course it feels cold. Recently, I just bought a leg warmer, so I've been using that (laughs). However, though it's cold, the air is really clean and fresh, so we managed to film beautiful scenes. Therefore, even in this cold weather, I feel I have to do my very best.

Q. Is there any trouble in acting the role?
Actually, I'm the type who always in high spirit in the filming location. This time's filming style, unusually, we do rehearsals in the same day as the filming day, so we start filming scenes right after the rehearsals. I guess, with this style of filming, we'd be in our characters-mode all the time. Other than that, the director, Tanimura, is a very detailed person. He pays attention to every little details, so about 80% of the filmed scenes are results of his direction. The other 20% is something like, "In any case, let's just try it first...".

Q. Are you good in that? I heard there will be many monologues too...
Sou desu ne (laughs). Well, I'll just work hard on it, if they say, "Dame!(no, not like that)", then I'll stop immediately. And since this is different than HanaKimi, if people starts to think, "You're doing the same gesture/thing again,"... I'd feel upset myself (laughs). I really want to give out something new.

Q. What do you think of Narumi Riko-chan?
She looks mature, so I kept thinking, "Is she an adult already? Or is she really still 15?". I mean, she's really serious in doing her job, she also has high conscious in being a professional... but then, when I started to talk to her, apparently there are still parts of her that shows she IS 15 years old. Riko-chan sometimes laughs out of the blue, when she remembers something (laughs). Suddenly, she laughs by herself, so I asked, "What's wrong?"...she said, "No, it's just... 3 days ago..." (laughs). "You're laughing at something happened 3 days ago??".

Q. During filming breaks, what do you talk about with Riko-chan?
At first, we talked about foods. Our favorite foods, and foods we hate. Also, getemono [exotic, weird foods] (laughs). Riko-chan was reading a book, then I wonder, "What book is she reading?", turn out its a getemono book (laughs). She said to me, "Today I bring getemono book, let's take a look at it together, later," (laughs). I feel impressed, "So you read things like that too?? What a wide knowledge you have," (laughs).

Q. Ikuta-san and Riko-chan, both of you actually get along really well with Harada Natsuki-san, Mukai Osamu-san and Narimiya Hiroki-san, ne.
Well yeah, during filming breaks, before we know it, we're already hanging out together. "Wait a minute, isn't this "HachiKuro" for real?!!"... it was that kind of feel, and it happened naturally.

Q. I heard that Riko-chan loves Morita character from the original manga.
She said that to me before, too. And I also saw her in a recent TV interview saying, "I really love Hachimitsu to Clover, I've always read it. Morita-kun, also Mayama-kun, they're really great guys, aren't they?". Not even the character "Ta" of "Takemoto" come out (laughs).

Q. This time, your role's love will also be unrequited...
Sabishii desu ne[I feel lonesome]...(laughs). However, somehow Takemoto's love has surpassed it. He'll manage to say "Suki da! (I love you)", and even though his feelings is not returned, he doesn't regret it. I think, for men, and women, there are different things for them depend on the kind of love they experience. So I think it'll be great if I can express that part successfully.

Q. What does the word "unrequited" reminds you of?
Unrequited... that's difficult, ne. I guess, later on, it is something that will remind you of the song or the scenery on that very moment. Also... I think, "winter" might suit "unrequited" image very well.

Q. Which part of "Hachimitsu to Clover" do you think is the most interesting part?
It is such a beautiful story, in my opinion. "HachiKuro" is a world in it's own that you cannot find anywhere else. The silly parts and the touching parts are in good balance, too. It'll be great if the drama can also treasure that balance. During the acting, we move alot, and even when we stop to talk, rather than that, it's more of like, creating stuff in detail. When all the 3 directors gather, FYI they're all men... rather than increasing the number of scenes filming, it's more of increasing the attraction quality of the scenes. I hope we can keep this group atmosphere always like this

credits: yanie02 @ LJ

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 10:18 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 10:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 10:21 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 10:22 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-5-2008 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Dlm magazine Tomagoto .. tak pernahnye aku dengar ...

Tomagoto vol 67

Did you see yesterday's final episode of Hachikuro?

If, through this production, everyone can see something in their futures, and from that receive a hint to their own lives, then that would make me very happy.

Just like Takemoto found in the end...

"There's nothing that doesn't have any meaning"

In life, there are setbacks, and there are difficult times. There are also moments when you feel as though your existence is one where it wouldn't matter if you weren't alive, however...

There is surely someone who is looking at you. You are being supported by someone.

Somewhere you don't see.

#suren (broken hearted) is written with 'love' and 'loss' but, the "reality" that you loved that person is never lost.

By Toumaiya-sempai

.. in any case, I have feelings of gratitude to everyone connected to this production.

I have feelings of gratitude to all the people who watched.

Thank you very much!!

And...

finally...

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Ikemen鈾侾aradise

is coming back!!!

I've been waiting! BABY!

Already I started recording with Mizuki today.

I'll tell you more tomorrow.

credit to scattie@invisionfree

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Dlm cerita Hanachimitsu Clover (Honey & Clover)

Toma NAILED THE ROLE!!!! He is the PERFECT TAKEMOTO! I can't believe it myself~ At first, when I heard his voiceover narrating his life, I can't help to compare with the anime-Takemoto's voice, ...and felt, "Oh no... this is not Takemoto,". Anime-Takemoto has this youth-feel in his voice, like a teenager's voice. But of course I know, Toma can't do anything with his voice... its just my own problem =P
However, when he started acting funny... OMG! He talks EXACTLY the same way as the anime voice actor!! The way he always put emphasize intonation on "XXXX jyanai desu kaaa~~??!" is VERY "Takemoto"! And all of his comical scenes were just hillarious! I cracked alot on his hungry scenes^^ This role is different than Nakatsu, and Toma nailed it perfectly... unbelievable!
To those who thinks Takemoto is a boring character... well, Toma's Takemoto is SOOOOOO NOT!! Trust me!!!! You'll fall in love with Takemoto! I think I might change my fave character to Takemoto in the drama, lol!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-5-2008 10:46 AM | Show all posts
Muka Takemoto (watak Toma) yg lawak sangat bila tgh kelaparan ...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Tomagoto vol 88

Good evening-

The other day there was something of a Hanazakari wrap-up party. I say something of a wrap-up party but, well, there really wasn't anything outside of being a wrap-up party.... Oh yeah, we showed a lot of excitement.
As much as time would allow I talked with everyone, gained many things, and it was a party that gave me the feeling that I wanted to try my best again from tomorrow.

Also, yesterday I ate motsunabe with the Hachikuro members. Even thought it hasn't even been a month since it ended, it felt nostalgic. And so, that has been me somewhat busily walking about outside.
Thanks to motsunabe-kun today I have completely become "Garlic Man"

Garlic Man is doing press meetings today. I think I would like to overcome it while eating a minty-type refreshing candy...

Ciao♥

credit to yamapink@invisionfree

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Tomagoto vol 89

I had a lot of things I wanted to write about but...
before I realized it was past my deadline...

dammit-

I'll write about it tomorrow.

... maybe. lol

okay!

Ciao♥

credit to yamapink@invisionfree

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 11:03 AM | Show all posts

Teringin lak aku nak gi Jepun buat cam ni .. pastu berangan sorang2 ..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 11:05 AM | Show all posts
mcm si awan (bini pertama Toma) pernah cakap, kan best klu ada mamat hensem tangkap cintan kat aku masa aku dok main2 tepi kolam nuh ..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 11:18 AM | Show all posts
Congrats to Toma kun

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 11:45 AM | Show all posts
SELAMAT HARI PEKERJA SEMUA ... yg masih student tu tak yah sambut ok ...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2008 08:21 PM | Show all posts
wahhhhhhhhh! im_comey ni mesti die hard fan's toma ni...hehehe teruskn usaha anda...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-5-2008 10:41 AM | Show all posts

Reply #116 kazuyamapi92's post

hait, arigato gozaimasu .. pi92 san

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2008 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by im_comey at 1-5-2008 10:18 AM
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u21/tomatomo/0802/0802p.jpg

so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii nae...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2008 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by im_comey at 1-5-2008 06:56 AM
whitedove, ko cakap kesian tp ko ketawa laks .. aku marah tau ! :@

buah hati zu mmg dah lama success pun kan, tu sbb dia kenal .. kih kih ..

cam toma ni pun, klu tak muncul dlm Hanakim ...

sama la kiter, uhuhuhu~ tp bila dh gali2 balik history si toma ni, dia ni kire dh sgt superb dh kat butai/stageplay/musical. kat jepun butai ni kire sgt glemer gak, heheh~ toma lak mmg dia happy sesgt wat butai, so kire ok la tu

yayayyy  TOMAPI saikooo! *hearts*

Use magic Report

Post time 2-5-2008 03:30 PM | Show all posts
more more of tomapi
credit: [email=myeapple@LJ]myeapple@LJ[/email]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-6-2024 08:53 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070099 second(s), 41 queries .