CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: twinkystar

∞ INFINITE ∞ BACK

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 4-7-2010 07:45 AM | Show all posts
Woohyun photos of ELLE atzine editor party (06-29-2010)
cr:see logo

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-7-2010 07:46 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 4-7-2010 07:48

Random Videos

[100611] L & Hoya - MB fan meeting fancam
Cr: infinitedotcom & izzfinite@yt

[100611] LeaderGyu - MB fan meeting fancam
Cr: infinitedotcom & izzfinite@yt

[090115] Wide Girl's Punch - Woohyun Crossdressing
Cr: lackadaisily@tumblr & justinamful@yt
http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

[100621] Infinite - M!C (Japan) Backstage
Cr: izzfinite@yt
Part 1: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=NMsBlO8YqkM
Part 2: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7VAt5VvOM8Y
Part 3: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tboMDPcYg0E

Remember those wink gifs I posted two pages ago? Well here's the video!

[100624] Infinite @ M!C Waiting Room
Cr: izzfinite@yt

More Myungsoo
[100628] Close Up @  tvN Music Show Newton
Cr: kimmyeongsu.com & izzfinite@yt

[100621] Fancam @ tvN Music Show Newton
Cr: kimmyeongsu.com & izzfinite@yt

[Predebut] MC Sungyeol in SM Academy Music Festival
Cr: fyseungyeol@tumblr & knoke1800@yt

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2010 07:48 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2010 07:49 AM | Show all posts

Cr:jinnie2401 (me)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2010 07:49 AM | Show all posts
Dance Version of Infinite's Dashi Dorawa
CR: woolliment@yt

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2010 07:51 AM | Show all posts
[MV] Infinite - Come Back Again (Dance Version)(HD)

available to download at

Kpopweb

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-7-2010 07:51 AM | Show all posts
Infinite at tvN's waiting room

Idk if someone already posted this but I was browsing Murisu and saw this. 8D

Infinite's manager posted another picture of the boys

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2010 07:52 AM | Show all posts
100627 Infinite on SPN news

Cr: as tagged & f***yeahinfinite@tumblr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-7-2010 10:13 AM | Show all posts
annyong TTni sapa ekk...kiut sgt...me xbrpa familiar sgt ngn grup ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-7-2010 10:56 AM | Show all posts
tu L fara

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2010 09:27 AM | Show all posts
bru pas tgk you're my oppa ep 3....

tyme last2 tu cm sedih plak biler adik pmpuan tu rse cm oppa2 tu selebriti pastu der plak fans 2 org tanye soklan cepumas tu.. shian kt die

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2010 11:45 PM | Show all posts
INFINITE - Come Back Again (Jul,10,10)                       

credit : CrazyCarrot250

basah adek2... tp dance ttp sekater

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2010 10:49 PM | Show all posts
Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 for Singapore confirmed

Having had a wonderful star-studded K-pop concert back in 2008, K-pop fans in Singapore were disappointed that there was no repeat the following year. But K-pop fans can now rejoice for something like that, and perhaps an even bigger concert will be happening in Singapore this October.

It was revealed by local concert organizer, Proof Label that a Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 will be happening this October, on the 23rd where a concert of epic proportions will be taking place.

How epic is it?

Well, there’s SNSD, Big Bang, F.T Island, SHINee, INFINITE and there’s one more that’s yet to be revealed. It might not be the Dream Concert but its almost like the real thing, but in Singapore!

Stay tuned to the Proof Label Facebook page or Twitter for more updates.

credit allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2010 08:44 PM | Show all posts
[size=+1]Bugs Interview with Infinite

Idol,idol, idol. For those who are tired of the idol flood we introduce anidol again. Despite that, this idol is a bit different. When you seethem, you get happy and smiles appear. Just like their name, it seemslike the smiles extend infinitely. In their recent follow up song,‘She’s Back’, they brought back a fresh ocean breeze; the 7 males,Infinite.

Infinite are newcomer idols who introduced their facesa couple of months ago on a cable show “Infinite! You Are My Oppa”.Even though it hasn’t been long since they debuted, as they seethemselves slowly running towards their dreams, they yell ‘fighting’.Maybe it’s because of that, but the fact that their music is prettygood and they have skills, are spreading throughout fans. Receivingtheir energy, Bugs family, let’s all gain strength in this hot summer.Bugs met up with Infinite, the 7 colors who each have their own strongskill and give off a fresh charm. Listen to their ambitious storiesusing all of your ear strength….

Q. Hello Infinite, please introduce each member to the Bugs family.

A. L : Hello, I’m Infinite’s L.

Dongwoo: Wild eyes, I’m the main rapper Dongwoo.

Sunggyu: I’m the leader, Sunggyu.

Hoya: Hello, I’m Infinite’s Hoya.

Sungyeol: Hello, I’m Sungyeol.

Woohyun: I’m Infinite’s nuclear weapon, charming voice Woohyun.

Sungjong: Hello, I’m Infinite’s youngest, Sungjong.

Q. Please give us a simple introduction for your new song, “She’s Back”.

A. Sunggyu:Yes for “She’s Back”, it’s a fresh and fun dance song that fitsperfectly with the hot summer. If we showed a strong, manly side in“Come Back Again”, then in “She’s Back”, you can see a fresh side ofus. We’ll do our hardest!

Q. When we saw the “She’s Back” music video, it was really cheerful and lively, but how was the filming?

A.L: I think we did it like we were playing. We filmed at Jungdongjin,but we enjoyed it so much that we couldn’t feel it was a music videofilming.

Sunggyu: It was like we came on vacation.

Woohyun:
We haven’t been able to go on a vacation. Using the music video filming as an excuse, we enjoyed something close to a vacation.

Q. So you couldn’t go on a vacation. If you could go on a vacation now?

A. Sungjong: I want to go to my family’s embrace.

Dongwoo: It’s a good phrase.

L: Forthe last fan signing we went to Busan, and we went by Haeundae for asecond. Haeundae was really nice. I really want to go back to Haeundaeat least once.

Sungyeol: An amusement park~

Q. You went to see a movie together a couple of days ago, right? We saw it on Twitter.

A. Sunggyut wasn’t our first time, we’ve gone frequently, but I think it’s ourfirst time after debut. We used to go a lot before (You don’t have alot of time to watch a movie, right?)

Woohyun: Even if we want to watch it, we can’t because there’s no time.

Q.You debuted through the recording of ”Infinite! You Are My Oppa”, butdo you still stay in contact with the girl who was in it?

A. Sunggyu: We contact her occasionally, L contacts her the most.

L: Just something like how she’s doing…If she’s living fine…

Woohyun: Whispers love too. Do you love her?

L: I love her as a younger sibling. Everyone contacts her too.

Sunggyu:We text and occasionally call, and Jihye supports us a lot and monitorsus. We’re really thankful, and if there’s time, we want to eat a mealwith her.

cont...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2010 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Q. Have you realized recently that you’ve debuted?

A. L: I’vebeen realizing it a lot recently, we can’t sleep a bit. After debuting,we go onto a lot of various programs, there are many things we need toprepare and many things we want to show. I think there are more thingsto practice now compared to pre-debut. And also, we watch monitorourselves and can’t sleep because of that too. I notice that a lot.

Dongwoo: Our decreasing weight, decreasing sleep. I notice those a lot. And as we’re active, I think the fans’ shouts are increasing.

Sunggyu:I went to Junju a couple of weeks ago. Junju is my hometown, and afterperforming there, I was allowed to see my mother. If I hadn’t debuted,I would have a lot of time and could see her plenty. I can’t do itbecause I’m busy. When I talk on the phone with my mother, it didn’tthink like this a while ago but it really seems like you’ve become acelebrity. She said that. There’s definitely a restriction to timeafter debuting, that’s what I felt.

Hoya: Yes,while we were active with the title song, I was distracted so I didn’trealize it, but after being active with our follow up song, I began torealize it a lot.

Sungjong: Because there areperformances, we can’t see our parents even if we want to seem them alot, even though I want to talk longer with my mom, I can’t do it so Iregret it. I then feel that there’s a restriction.

Woohyun: I still haven’t been able to realize it, and I will work harder to feel the realization.

Dongwoo: He doesn’t seem to have any senses.

Woohyun: Besidesmusic broadcasts, I still haven’t been able to realize it and goingback and forth with our busy schedules, I try to think what I did 2days ago but then I can’t think of it.

Woohyun: That’s having bad memory.

Dongwoo: Write in a journal at that time.

(Do you write in a journal?)

Dongwoo: Yes.I write when I want to. I write a lot of my own stories. Write a lot ofstories about schedules. What I did, what I did, something like that.

L: He writes his daily tasks down. What time I did this and did this.

Dongwoo: How do you know about my journal so well? I never showed you it before.

(Ah, you did a performance with Jang Yoonjung-sshi on Inkigayo yesterday. Are you usually friendly with Jang Yoonjung-sshi?)

Woohyun: Webecame friends yesterday. We quickly became friends yesterday. It wasclose to intrusion. No matter what, it’s still 7 members.

Sunggyu: We didn’t go on together, Rainbow seniors went on first.

Q. How was Tablo and Mithra’s working?

A. Dongwoo:In reality, they helped with the rap making. They also directed when werecorded. It came out well because they made it comfortable, theygrasped us well. They grasped a voice direction, pronunciation, andthought a lot about our direction.

(Have you always wanted to be a singer? Something like. I want to ask the reason why you thought you had to sing or dance.)

L:For me, I had more interest towards being an entertainer rather than asinger. I saw Craig David’s performance before, and singers seemed tohave their own type of performance. So after seeing that, I decided tobecome a singer and I looked into this and that to get ready, and fromthen on, I created a dream of being a singer.

Dongwoo:There was a time I went on stage in my first year of high school fordancing, choreography. The team after me were people who sang. It wasthe first time I felt emotions from a song. I thought I could agreewith others in not only dancing but singing, so from then on, I startedmy dream of becoming a singer.

Sunggyu: I wasin a school band when I was in school, and I really liked Nell seniors,who are in our company. After seeing their lives, I thought that Iwanted to be like that too. I had a thought of graduating school, notgoing to college and just living my whole life, singing. So that’s whyI took an audition and became a singer.

Hoya:In elementary school, I thought I needed to do dancing and singingwhile watching television, I think it was in high school when I startedpreparing for real.

Sungyeol: I had originallyprepared to become an actor. But while acting, there was a chance whereI got to sing on stage. After singing, I felt a different charm. Sofrom then on, I started preparing to become a singer. ]

Woohyun: I felt it ever since I was born. My job is to be a singer. I need to sing while dancing, is what I thought.

Sungjong:When I was in middle school, I somehow danced for a festival. I stillremember the feel I had on stage when I danced. I’m so comfortable andI have fun when I’m on stage. From then on, I created my dream.

Q. If you weren’t a singer, what do you think you would have done?

A. L: For me, photography. I think I would’ve became a photographer. Although I don’t have a professional camera…

Dongwoo: Because I have an interest in dance and jazz, I think I would’ve become a dancer.

Sunggyu: I’ve never thought of anything else but being a singer.

Sungyeol: Someone who has no job!

Sunggyu: Just like what Sungyeol said, if I didn’t become a singer, I would really be someone without a job.

Hoya: If I didn’t become a singer, I would’ve been a dancer. I liked dancing ever since I was young.

Sungyeol: I think I would become a repeater of the Department of Theater and Film.

Woohyun:I would’ve become an athlete or a chef. Soccer player, because I had alot of interest in sports. Wouldn’t I have become an athlete.

(You said you wanted to become a singer ever since you were born.)

Woohyun: Ah, there’s nothing. I’ve wanted to become a singer ever since I was born.

Sungjong: I have an interest towards art. I wonder if I would have gone towards art. An artist or an art teacher.

Q. Isn’t it uncomfortable to have 7 people use the dorm now?

A. Sunggyu:No, it was uncomfortable prior to our debut. It’s always beenuncomfortable. We should be used to it, but it’s sort of hard to easilyget used to the uncomfortableness. Let us move.

L: We have 12 people living in our dorm. We clearly shower for 10 minutes, but it takes an hour and a half.

(Sunggyu-sshi, you’re the only one who was born in the 80′s. It must be tiring taking care of your dongsaengs.)

Sunggyu: It’sreally tiring. I’m almost always tired. It’s a joke. Because we have alot of family members, I feel sorry that I cannot take care of ourdongsaengs. Rather than being tired, I think I’m sorry. I feel like Ihaven’t done a lot as a hyung role.

Dongwoo: When I see it, each of have too much of our own personality, so it’s hard to clump us together.

Woohyun: We do fine on our own.

Dongwoo: Could it be true?

L: Sunggyu hyung holds us up a lot. Because he’s the leader, he holds us up well, and gives us a lot of advice.

Sunggyu: Becausewe live together, we use the same room, and it seems like even thoughthere’s not a role like this in middle, the members seem to talk it outand a lot of it gets fixed. There aren’t a lot of spaces that I need tofit into. Because we know each other’s personalities.

Sungjong:
I think we understand as we converse with each other.

Q. Sungyeol-sshi, it’s almost your birthday, any birthday plans?

A. Sungyeol: I think we’ll keep practicing. We have a performance the next day. Schedule. The performance is the gift. I’m a real musician.

Q. You use Twitter a lot right? Seems like you find it fun.

A. Sunggyu: He gets a lot of responses on things he writes. Maybe he enjoys that.

L: The movie theater picture was also uploaded by Sungyeol-sshi.

(And compared to that, Sungjong-sshi has only written one.)

Sungjong: My notebook is broken right now. I’m going to do it a lot in the future.

L: We’re learning a lot (about Twitter).

Q. Sungjong-sshi, your Saebakwi recording was quite… A slight concept? Do you have a rival sense with Jo Kwon-sshi?

A. Sungjong: It’s not that I don’t have it at all, but I have a bit of it. But since he’s really good at it, will it compare?

Woohyun: It can’t. Sungjong has his own charm.

Sungjong: I didn’t have any plans to lay on the table at first.

Woohyun: It was because he was tired. You said you filmed for a really long time.

Sungjong: I was drunk on my feel.

cont...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2010 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Q. A lot of idols are coming out and in this year and nextyear, idols will keep coming out. What kind of future will Infinitehave with them?

A. Our name, Infinite,means ‘limitless’. We never put a restriction on our possibilities, andwe will always improve. If we use our healthy, bright, and staytruthfully real sides to do our best, I think a lot of people will feelit.

Q. Besides a public TV broadcast, is there something else you want to do like a musical?

A. L: Puttingthe job of a singer as a definite, I think I want to be a magazinemodel because I have an interest in it. Facial expressions are fun todo too.

Dongwoo: I have a lot of interest insongwriting and composing. Studying the lime is really fun. I read alot of books too. I’m studying frequently, and writing in my journal.

Sunggyu: If I have a chance, I want to be a DJ. R&B or Hip-Hop. Because I did rock too, I’m not choosy and I listen to rock too.

Hoya: I also have greed in a lot of places, but for now I just want to do my best in singing and dancing.

Sungyeol:After succeeding as a singer, I want to do acting, entertaining. And asthe last, I want to do trot too. It’s my life plan, after succeeding assinger and coming back from the military, I will try out entertainingand trot.

Woohyun: Want to do it with me?

Sunggyu:Sungyeol is someone with a lot of greed. After becoming the first in alot of areas, he will live a decrepit life and travel across the nationto perform.

Woohyun: I also have interests inmany areas, but because I like musicals and acting, I want to try it.Since life is an act, I think I’ll do good, it’s a life that’s created.The reason I was born in the first place was to become a singer. I wantto learn the piano. And I would play the piano as an accompaniment tothe hyungs singing or I want to play when I’m singing too. I want totry out acting too. If you make me do whatever, I will do my best to doit.

Q. What do each of you want to do by the time you’re 30?

A. Woohyun: For me, I would want to be making my wedding plans. For now I want to engage my best in my job though.

Sungyeol:After coming back from the military, acting and entertainment. When Ithink I’m finished, I will convert to trot. (Such a precise plan… We’llbe looking forward to it.)

Sunggyu: Of course I would be trying come back into the industry after coming from the military. I’m going to do music till I die.

Dongwoo: I think I’m going to meet a fated love that could be the one. Wouldn’t I be planning a wedding.

Hoya: I would have to wait till then to know, but I wouldn’t I still be a singer.

Q. When L-sshi and Sungjong-sshi become adults, what would they want to do?

A. L:As soon as I become 20, if there’s time, I want to go on a pennilessjourney. Something more from when I was a student. A bit more free, Iwant to go on a journey by myself.

Sungjong: Iwant to do everything I couldn’t do till then. I want to get a driver’slicense, I want to go by myself, with no one else. I also want to tourother countries.

Q. Ah, it’s sad but it’s time to close up the interview. Please say something to our Bugs family.

A. Sunggyu:Yes. Us, Infinite, will always be active cheerfully and freshly; wewill become an Infinite that tries to show a more cooler side.

Till now it has been Infinite. Thank you.

source: Bugs Homepage
cr: crazeecores (trans) @ Over Zero

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2010 01:13 PM | Show all posts
cute group nih..

tp susah nk cam ramai2 dlm masa tdekat.. hihihi..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2010 09:53 AM | Show all posts
clip paling me ske last week..

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2010 04:06 PM | Show all posts
i loike all...esp maknae...hehe

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-12-2010 11:51 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-6-2024 06:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.249094 second(s), 43 queries .