Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 93160|Reply: 701

The Innocent Man/ Nice Guy's ( KBS) - Song Joong-ki/Moon Chae-won/Park Shi yeon

[Copy link]
Post time 6-7-2012 10:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by sitihawa at 6-7-2012 16:41

Drama ni ganti bridal mask (gaksital) , dijangka tayang 5 september

Nice Guy is the next project penned by writer Lee Kyung-hee of Will It Snow for Christmas, I’m Sorry I Love You and A Love to Kill. It stars Song Joong-ki as a man who gets brutally betrayed by Park Shi-yeon, and so decides to seek revenge. Because moving on is so passé. He comes across an amnesiac, Moon Chae-won, and decides to use her for his revenge scheme. It all sounds bad on paper, but we can expect some conflicted, layered characters and hopefully some pretty dark psychological stuff, unless they wimp out and make the nice guy nice, which would negate the title and make me sad.

Lee Kwang-soo will be joining his buddy Song Joong-ki as his best friend, a chaebol who constantly lets people take advantage of him, so I’m guessing Song Joong-ki will be using him to some degree as well. It’s just nice to see these two in a drama together, since they’re good friends in real life. Lee Yoo-bi (Vampire Idol) plays Song Joong-ki’s little sister, described as a girl who’s stupid for her oppa, as in loves him dearly and knows nothing else. She’ll eventually have a loveline with Lee Kwang-soo’s character.

cast:

Song Joong-ki (sungkyunkwan scandal, deep rooted tree)

Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man)

Park Shi-yeon

Lee Kwang-soo (running man)

ps:

dah gugel tak jumpa pun benang ni. mod, kalu dah ada, merge jer la erk

Last edited by sitihawa on 9-11-2012 04:24 PM

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 10:16 AM | Show all posts

It’s been a while since we’ve checked in on upcoming melodrama Nice Guy (full title: There’s No Such Thing as Nice Guys), the last of this season’s dramas to premiere because of Gaksital’s extension. Perhaps it’ll benefit from having more lead-in time than its competition, and it certainly won’t hurt to follow the time slot’s ratings king. Here’s a slew of stills, a teaser, and some intriguing character information that makes this… one very complicated love triangle, even for an I’m-gonna-get-revenge-on-my-girlfriend kind of show.

So Song Joong-ki stars as the once-nice-guy Kang Maru, who in present drama time will be 30 years old. He was a med student — smart, popular, hopeful. He only ever had eyes for one girl his entire life, the noona next door, Han Jae-hee (Park Shi-yeon). He was an adoring boyfriend and she always considered Maru her home. So, as first loves go, so far, so good.

By the time he’s 30, he’s a bartender and gigolo (how’s that for a 180-turn?) and then he meets Seo Eun-ki (Moon Chae-won), a young chaebol heiress who’s being groomed to take over her father’s conglomerate. She’s cold and calculating, business-savvy, and raised by her father to never show emotion to anyone. But Maru intrigues her, and she becomes curious, and then interested, and then she can’t stop thinking about him.
Okay, but here’s the twist: Jae-hee… is Eun-ki’s stepmom. WUT. They’re only six years apart in drama time! Holy scandal, batman!
So now I finally get the point of the revenge scheme. Well yunno, other than the satisfaction of revenge. Eun-ki is the ticket to stealing Jae-hee’s life of comfort out from under her. And it probably doesn’t hurt that the two women aren’t exactly friendly–Eun-ki’s icy to begin with, but doesn’t care much for her young golddigging stepmother. The complication, of course, is that Eun-ki falls in love with Maru, not knowing that he’s using her to get back at his ex.
Suffice it to say, they don’t sound like pleasant folk, but writer Lee Kyung-hee (Will It Snow For Christmas, I’m Sorry, I Love You) is famous for layered characterization and wringing the tears and sympathy for the unlikeliest of heroes. I’d say this one’s an uphill battle where sympathy is concerned, but Dark Joong-ki is pretty much reason enough to tune in for me.

Last edited by sitihawa on 3-9-2012 12:08 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Nice Guy

Production
Sidus HQ (싸이더스HQ)
Staff

Technics

Web site
www.kbs.co.kr/drama/...                                                               
Festival(s) & award(s)                           

Sales or release dates & Box Office                           

Airing dates : 2012/09/12~Now airing

20 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55
Also know as "The Innocent man"
Synopsis
No one escapes the "tricks of memory": Memory is discolored, forgotten, and embroidered over time. So all of us become amnesiacs, forgetting loved ones and valuable emotions and insisting upon how we originally were.
This drama will guide its characters to revive the previous values they have lost, but not with ease. The protagonists in this drama will be able to remember the love and sacrifice that is persists deep in their mind, which they will find at the final destination at they will arrive, through struggles and fights with each other.
We hope that you will go along with them, they who are to embark on a long journey of wandering, and help them with a guiding light, so that they can find their way by themselves.
We want you to side with them, not with the merciless writer, and become their friend on their long journey, encouraging them and boosting their morale.
You might well be given to reflect, after the drama ends, on from where our hatred, anger, grief, and pain come. And we expect you to remember they originate from love.

Last edited by sitihawa on 31-10-2012 09:11 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 10:18 AM | Show all posts
cop lagi...........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 10:20 AM | Show all posts
Song Joong-ki and Moon Chae-won consider new melodrama

It looks like we’re going to see Song Joong-ki (Tree With Deep Roots) back in dramaland sooner rather than later, and possibly with Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man) as his heroine. The melodrama Nice Guy is the new project from writer Lee Kyung-hee, of Will it Snow for Christmas, I’m Sorry, I Love You, A Love to Kill, and Thank You, among many others.

It seems like Song Joong-ki is a lock for the project, since he does have a longstanding relationship with the writer since Will it Snow, and has been reportedly prepping his schedule for the production. Moon Chae-won is “considering the role among others,” so we’ll see how it plays out.
The story is a straight-up melo, and it sounds like heavy stuff: the hero gets betrayed by his girlfriend, and so in order to get back at her, he uses an amnesiac woman for his revenge scheme. Well that sounds like a GREAT idea. Is there no one in his life to scream, “Mistaaaaaake”? The drama’s title in Korean is a homophone for “nice guy,” but spelled wrong on purpose, like the slangy version of the word. It’s intentional, though I don’t know if it’s actually meant to change the meaning, since this guy is not a nice guy, by any stretch of the imagination.
The production is early in the development stage, so it has yet to find a PD and a broadcaster, but plans to air sometime in August.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2012 12:11 PM | Show all posts
insyaallah akan follow...klu menarik
bila tgk kwang soo....lawak je muka dia....teringat Running Man

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-7-2012 12:13 PM | Show all posts
da kua ke cite ni

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2012 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Cam best jer citer ni.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 03:54 PM | Show all posts
insyaallah akan follow...klu menarik
bila tgk kwang soo....lawak je muka dia....teringat Running Ma ...
ayushuhada04 Post at 6-7-2012 12:11

a ah. kwang soo dalam running man selalu cam ala2 kena buli jer. dia cam nerd2 gitu . tiinggi dan hensem kan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 03:54 PM | Show all posts
da kua ke cite ni
loslocos Post at 6-7-2012 12:13

belum lagi , ganti bridal mask nanti. tunggu!!!!!!!!!!!1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Cam best jer citer ni.
wanzulina Post at 6-7-2012 13:18

layannnnnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzz

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 04:39 PM | Show all posts
Nice Guy’s first script read

For those of you chomping at the bit for a new Song Joong-ki drama, here he is, front and center as the nice-is-the-new-mean hero in his new melodrama Nice Guy, the full title of which has been announced as: There’s No Such Thing As Nice Guys (a rough translation, because it’s way too cumbersome to call a drama Nice Guys Don’t Exist Anywhere In the World). It’s a mouthful either way, so everyone’s still just calling it Nice Guy.

The production held its first script read on July 5th, with leads Moon Chae-won and Park Shi-yeon playing his two love interests. I can’t wait to see Song Joong-ki play an black hole. He’s someone who can play that duality, despite seeming like he’s made of puppies and rainbows.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2012 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Park Shi-yeon joins the cast of Nice Guy

The upcoming not-a-nice-guy drama Nice Guy starring Song Joong-ki (Tree With Deep Roots) and Moon Chae-won (The Princess’s Man) has confirmed the lead casting and added Park Shi-yeon (Coffee House) to the cast as the woman who betrays the hero and puts him on the path to destructive revenge. Song Joong-ki as a lover scorned, hellbent on revenge? It’s so unexpected that I’m already intrigued.

Nice Guy is a melodrama from writer Lee Kyung-hee of I’m Sorry, I Love You and Will It Snow for Christmas, and will be directed by PD Kim Jin-won, who most recently did the drama special Ordinary Love (he was also an assistant director on Romance Town and other full-length dramas). I thought Ordinary Love looked great, even though the story left a lot to be desired, so I think he’ll do a good job with a moody melodrama.
Park Shi-yeon will play Song Joong-ki’s girlfriend who betrays him to serve her own ambition. And lest you think she’s the bad guy in all this, he decides to get his revenge by using a girl who’s lost her memory (Moon Chae-won) to get back at her. So, it’s a chain of betrayal? Are we going to like ANY of these people? I certainly hope so, because I’m gonna need to root for somebody up in here.
Nice Guy follows Gaksital on Wednesdays/Thursdays and premieres in August on KBS.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2012 04:50 PM | Show all posts
tak sabarnya........

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2012 06:38 PM | Show all posts
melodrama!! ai like!! it will snow at xmas tuh..best!

arap drama neh sama best.. shi yeon..lama tak tgk die blakons..

jgn kata kwangsoo bawak watak roamnatik..tak ter-digest otak aku nak membayangkannnyer..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2012 06:33 PM | Show all posts
yeaaah gwangg soooo kuarkuarkuarrr nak gelak dulu
suka gan dia sgt2 w/pun asyik kena buli je kat RM

tp naper ada Park Shi-yeon lak?? muka pelesuuu laaaa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2012 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Tak sabar....nak tunggu SJK....teringat2 watak nakal dia dlm sungkyunkwan scandal....huahua...oppaaaa......

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2012 10:45 PM | Show all posts
alah tak minat sgt Moon Chaewon ni....
Park Si Yeon ngan Joongki cam best
nape Kwangsu...aigoo tak minat dia...sepesen jah berlakon mat clumsy...erkk....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-7-2012 10:00 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by akuchenta at 11-7-2012 22:01

stat kenal jong ki dlm Running Man...flower boy jong ki

jong ki & kwang soo dlm running man 'same aged friend'

kwang-vatar & giraffe...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2012 01:47 AM | Show all posts
harap best laaa

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dulu Viral Sebab Ada 11 Anak, Pasangan Suami Isteri Ini Selamat Timang Cahaya Mata Ke-12.Tak tolak tambah anak
YgBenarDulu Viral Sebab Ada 11 Anak, Pasangan S
Views : 12868 Replies : 53
Konsert Qalam Noraniza Idris
Lulu_717Konsert Qalam Noraniza Idris
Views : 5908 Replies : 29
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 260621 Replies : 6572
Nora Danish - Nedim Nazri Aziz Sah Bercerai | Lagi Update Berita - post #133
kakasotong2Nora Danish - Nedim Nazri Aziz Sah Berce
Views : 64389 Replies : 726
Paderi Kristian jual lot tanah di syurga harga USD100,boleh bayar melalui Visa, Master Card, Google Pay, American Express dan Apple Pay,pelan pembayaran ansuran.
YgBenarPaderi Kristian jual lot tanah di syurga
Views : 8413 Replies : 11
Bangi rekod angka penduduk tertinggi
mojarean_XBangi rekod angka penduduk tertinggi
Views : 7145 Replies : 25
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 76577 Replies : 3169
Tok Jamal Abdillah bakal timang anak ke-7!
doubleATok Jamal Abdillah bakal timang anak ke-
Views : 11659 Replies : 108
HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
hayrin86HATI-HATI DENGAN ORANG INI
Views : 28183 Replies : 171
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 117700 Replies : 1560

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

27-6-2024 08:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098081 second(s), 49 queries .