CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[KBS] LOVE RAIN (Jang Geun Suk, Im Yoon Ah SNSD)

[Copy link]
Post time 26-5-2012 11:06 PM | Show all posts
saper yg pandai2 pegi tuko pesyen rambut joon nih?

dari hensem camni

pastu camni

terus jadi hazabedah camni

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-5-2012 11:11 PM | Show all posts
oh my laling jgs

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2012 12:46 AM | Show all posts
Reply 721# lake

betul2.. rambut masa awal2 tu dah comey dah.. laling JGS ni sangat comel bile senyum

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2012 05:52 AM | Show all posts
gambor baju batik tu handsomenyerr

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2012 10:51 AM | Show all posts
no prob...uols guna ionair tu ke?
lake Post at 26-5-2012 22:54

a'ah...i guna yg tue la...sib baik nak register pun senang ja...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2012 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Thoughts on Love Rain ep 18

——————————————— Thoughts by Pam ——————————————-

Sadness, frustration, anger, and love… episode 18 brought all of these feelings to me..

Sadness…

My heart was broken many times watching this episode. From start to finish, I was torn. As usual, Love Rain made me tear non-stop until it hurts. I thought it’s going to be all smiles after Joonie and Ha Na got back together, but I was wrong. Joonie and HaNa knew their happiness was temporary and I saw that in their eyes... Since episode 17 ended, I knew HaNa and Hye Jung’s unexpected meeting will bring no good from now on (obviously..hehe). HaNa’s sadness was contagious. I was affected by it from the moment I saw that look in her eyes after seeing Hye Jung. She had to hide when Seo Joon came and didn’t want him to know that she pretended to be okay but as soon as she stepped on that bus, sadness and pain set back in once again.

And then there was Seo Joon accidentally learning about Yoon Hee’s blindness. I saw pity, pain, and sadness in him when Yoon Hee told him everything, not to mention Yoon Hee begging him not to tell his father or HaNa.

And by him knowing this, naturally everyone who learned about it eventually got sad too, especially Dong Wook and son Sun Ho. I was sad for Yoon Hee too as she counts the days until she could see no more. Plus I felt sad for Hye Jung too because I know hiding behind that selfishness is such a lonely woman. Once Seo Joon leaves her, she knows she will be alone. What about HaNa’s tear at the end… and that look in Joonie’s face seeing her like that… oh that just killed me! This is too much to handle now! Indeed, my heart became heavy as I watch the entire episode. Eottoke? Seeing HaNa and Seo Joon made me feel happy I forgot there was still Hye Jung… And so the sadness was turned into…

Anger…

Everytime I see Hye Jung, I can’ t help but ball my fists..... She is just hateful. She only thinks of herself all the time! I get mad at the thought of what she will and can do just to break Joon and HaNa apart. Arrgh!!!! Grrr!!!! And she became more hateful when she talked to Seo Joon looking so pitiful, telling him that she loves him. Knowing Hye Jung, I knew she had an ulterior motive behind all those good words and misty eyes.

Ooh… I was so right! Marry Mi Ho?!? Witch! (Sorry for the term). I was a crazy fangirl on front of my pc yelling “over Seo Joon’s dead body!!” (Knock on wood). I rolled my eyes when I saw her in bed with an IV. Gosh! Just to get Joon to turn her back to HaNa. *sigh* But thankfully, Joon made up his mind and not even her mother can change it. Then, Hye Jung discovered Yoon Hye’s blindness. No!!! Andwae!! Don’t tell HaNa.. not you! And so the next emotion sets in…

Frustration…

Why of all people Hye Jung? Why does it have to be her to tell HaNa about Yoon Hye?? This is just ridiculous! I could just imagine how HaNa felt… torn, hurt, and devastated. I also saw and felt Joon’s frustration… that they have known about Yoon Hee too late and that they can do nothing about it.. Chang Mo’s frustration was there to consider too. He wanted his friends to have a happy ever after and got frustrated when In Ha gave up. I can see his point but Dong Wook is right, parents put their kids first. And of course there was In Ha who gets frustrated at himself over and over. Now it’s because he can’t stop his ex-wife. But at least he can only be a father now. And as episode 18 came to a close, I realized there’s only one feeling ep 18 left us…

Love…

Love Rain Ep 18 showed us different types of Love…

Seo Joon and Ha Na’s true and innocent love…

This is the first time both of them felt this way that Seo Joon found out the other side of him. And when these two are together, just breaks my heart. Whether it be the locked hands, or the peck on the cheek, or that look in Joonie’s eyes, heck even the teasing and bickering was sweet to me. It always put a smile on my face and makes me fall in love all over again. This love was even made stronger by their promise not to break up. I’m crossing my fingers they won’t after all the chaos and drama.

Then there were the two mother’s kinds of mother’s love…

Yoon Hee’s love for HaNa is the unconditional love a mother can give to her child. She doesn’t want Ha Na to know about her blindness because her daughter will be devastated when she learns about her illness. Even Joon realized this when Yoon Hee pleaded him not to tell Ha Na anything. And when YH said she still wants to see her daughter’s smile before his sight completely goes blank, I think this is the time that Seo Joon realized why his father loved and still loves YH… she loves HaNa too much and eventually loved Joon too. Joonie felt and saw the love he never felt from his own mom.

And speaking of Seo Joon‘s mom, the other side of the coin is Hye Jung’s selfish love for his soon, Joon. She only thinks of herself… only considers herself. She knew she never had In Ha so she holds on to her son, for somehow Seo Joon is her only link to In Ha. And like what I’ve said earlier, Hye Jung knows that if she loses Joon, she will be the loneliest person in the world… she will be alone. I pity her too. But, can’t she think of her son’s happiness as well? Will his son’s love have the same fate as his father’s?

The undying true love of In Ha and Yoon Hee…

Like what my favorite line says… In this world, we’ll have one first love, one true love, and one great love. Love Rain personified all three in Yoon Hee and In Ha. They started all of the chaos… it gets pathetic at times but I must admit, their scenes are the heartbreaking ones. They’ve sacrificed so much for their love… such bittersweet love.

I’ve seen other types of love too…

Love for friends as shown by Chang Mo, Dong Wook and In Ha, as well as Joon and Sun Ho’s..

The unrequited love of Sun Ho and Tae Sung…

The immature infatuation of Mi Ho for Seo Joon…:@

Oh and who could forget Jo Soon and Jeong Sul’s hidden desire for Mi Ho. I swear, these two are the only ones who made me laugh. They are so funny, it was a breath of fresh air.

So now, my mind is left wondering where PD Yoon’s gonna take us until the end. Will In Ha and Yoon Hee’s love be tragic? Will Ha Na and Seo Joon have a happy ending?

Unpredictable really… and that’s why I soooo love this drama.. two thumbs up for LR!!

But before I end this, let me just say that JKS is amazing and remarkable in this drama… again. His eyes spoke on its own, his voice breathlessly captivating and his smile launches not just a thousand but gazillion ships!..... Aigoo… Sukkie is just to adorable, my knees are weak again. Brilliant and gorgeous… that is Sukkie.

But the biggest praise goes to Yoona. That tear in the end tore me into pieces. Daebak! *applause* I totally saw the transformation PD Yoon did in her. She gets a standing O from me! Clap clap clap!

Eottoke? What does Love Rain have in store for us? Can’t wait for the big finale!!!

*kredit to jangkeunsukforever.com

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-5-2012 08:55 PM | Show all posts
jgn laaa ha na nak beralah lak lagi

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2012 11:05 AM | Show all posts
besok dh final episod
agak2 happy ending x utk joon & ha na?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-5-2012 11:11 AM | Show all posts
jgn laaa ha na nak beralah lak lagi
eddlisa_uyuk Post at 27-5-2012 20:55

tu la kan...kena pulak dia dah tau mak dia dah nak buta...mesti dia rasa serba salah...kesian Joon...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2012 11:14 AM | Show all posts
besok dh final episod
agak2 happy ending x utk joon & ha na?
sakura2503 Post at 28-5-2012 11:05

uisshhh....mau kena babab si PD Yoon tu kalau buat sad ending ...huhuhu...akak nak both couple ada happy ending..tak kira la camna cara pun...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2012 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Reply 730# wanty

tgk picca kt fb, ade scene in ha, yoon hee, ha na & joon dok makan sekali.
may be happy ending la kot...hope so

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2012 04:36 PM | Show all posts
saper yg pandai2 pegi tuko pesyen rambut joon nih?

dari hensem camni

pastu camni

lake Post at 26-5-2012 23:06

style rambut yg bwh tu mmg hazabedah sgt..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-5-2012 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by deknon at 28-5-2012 22:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYVOFDBxm_k&feature=share

ade kissing esok.. yg makan2 2 couple tu mcm b4 Joon p NY
then balik kan Ha Na rambut panjang skit ..yepuda
mak Ha Na ni mmg gorjes laa...baru tau die lahir thn 1960 tp kulit cantek gilosss

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2012 01:02 AM | Show all posts
wahhh ending with ending tomorrow.........can't wait!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2012 01:14 PM | Show all posts
;feature=share

ade kissing esok.. yg makan2 2 couple tu mcm b4 Joon p NY
then balik kan Ha Na ra ...
deknon Post at 28-5-2012 22:35

huuhuhu...akak teruja dek tengok part kissu tue....yg pasti, akak suka sangat style rambut Joon time tue...sangat hensem okay!!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2012 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply 734# eddlisa_uyuk

mod lisa, thank you for the extra credit......

yg pasti, akak tak sabaq nak tgk ending hari nie...tp sedih sbb lepas ni dah takdak aktiviti nak baca sinopsis, nak tgk episode raw + tertunggu2 episod yg ada subs and last but not least nak berforum dlm nie sbb cerita ni dah habis...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-5-2012 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by wanty at 29-5-2012 13:37

LOVE RAIN EP 19 QUICK SUMMARY

Ha Na and Yoon Hee came back to home. Ha Na worried too much, but Yoon Hee assured her that it’s okay. Ha Na ended up crying alone in a quite corner of the greenhouse. Joon called her and heard her crying voice. He got off his car and ran to find Ha Na.

He just hugged Ha Na and let her cry in his arms. “It’s okay..it’s okay,”whispered Joon.

In Ha checked to Dong Wook about Yoon Hee’s condition. Dong Wook said surgery might help but it’s gonna be difficult to prevent the blindness. The next day he came to pick up Yoon Hee to the hospital. In the waiting room in the hospital, Yoon Hee told In Ha her objection of In Ha’s care. ”Can’t I just stay by yourside as your friend?” asked In Ha. “No, you can’t,” said Yoon Hee. She’s still thinking the best thing for the children...

Ha Na visited Joon in his place. She told him that her mother went to the hospital with his father. “So should we just go on a date?” asked Joon. Ha Na agreed, but she had to wait until 2pm because Joon had a photo shoot....( masa part ni nampak sangat loving dua orang nie...sweet sangat)..Ha Na killed time in that place by taking pictures and spending time with Seon Ho. She asked if she could do something for Seon Ho. He told her there’s one thing he wanted to ask from her, “Just stay by my side for along time…as a friend.”...(kesian lak akak tengok muka dr. kiut nie...)

Ha Na and Joon had a date. Joon asked her to stop calling him Seo Joon-ssi. “What else then?” asked Ha Na. “You can call me oppa or honey,” he said....(perasan tak Ha Na macam blushing malu2 kucing gitue)  Suddenly Joon’s mother called, asking him to come home. Joon responded her mother coldly. Then Joon’s mom called Ha Na and she scolded her right away.

Joon took the phone and talked to her mother to stop it. “You two come here otherwise I’m gonna go find you,” warned Hye Jeong. Ha Na told him to go, but Joon refused the idea. Then suddenly Ha Na called him, “Oppa”  .. She asked him to go to his mother’s house together.

They arrived at Hye Jeong’s house as an item. In Hye Jeong’s house there’re already Lee Dong Wook, Chang Mo and Mi Ho. Hye Jeong said the reason he’s calling Joon was because she wanted to discuss about Mi Ho and Joon’s marriage arrangement..:@

But the men understood Joon and Ha Na. They apologized and excused themselves. It made Hye Jeong more upset. She started to scold Ha Na and kept doing it despite Joon’s asking her to stop. Joon told Ha Na to just go first. Before she left, Ha Na gave Hye Jeong a flower....(part ni akak kesian sangat kat Ha Na..)

Joon drove Ha Na home and they met In Ha in front of Ha Na’s house. “Are you doing well?” asked In Ha to his son awkwardly. Joon also asked the same question to his father, and then he excused himself. He spent the afternoon walking along the resort area together.

Later that night Joon had a conversation with his father. Joon kind of understood how his father’s feeling in this situation. He finally could give the empathy to his father’s feelings and dilemma. ”I’m sorry for the past, Father,” said Joon.

Tae Seong informed Ha Na that her mom was meeting Joon’s mom. And he was right. Hye Jeong told Yoon Hee about their children. “Did you meet Ha Na?” asked Yoon Hee. Hye Jeong asked Yoon Hee to talk to her daughter. Yoon Hee told Hye Jeong that the love tragedy among the three of them in the past shouldn’t be happening to the children. They, above other people, knew how bad the result of not being able to get the love of their lives. “You should understand this, because you are a mother,” said Yoon Hee to Hye Jeong.

Ha Na came to the table asked Hye Jeong why was she doing there with her mother. “My mother is sick,” she said. Hye Jeong scold Ha Na for being rude cutting the elders’ conversation, but eventually she left.

Tae Seong came to Joon, told him to let go of Ha Na. “Do you know what Ha Na has been going through because of you??” yelled Tae Seong...(serius, akak nyampah lak kat si sunbae nie..)

Later that night Joon came to Ha Na’s house. He apologized for his mother. Yoon Hee said she understood Hye Jeong and it didn’t make her a bad person. Then she told Joon that she’s going for the surgery. She asked Joon to make Ha Na happy. ”I want you two to just think about your own happiness,” said Yoon Hee.

When they’re alone, Joon hugged Ha Na and whispered without voice “I love you” ...   Ha Na asked him what he was doing. Joon said he’s just whispering three syllables. Ha Na pretended not to know anything. Then Joon told her that he got something to tell her, but not at that moment.

Joon officially left his mother’s house the next day. He said he’s giving his mother some time alone. “It’s not because of Ha Na. It’s for you, for us,” he said. Joon went back to his place behind the studio. He remembered the memories he shared with Ha Na in that room.

Tae Seong came to visit Ha Na. He said he had been waiting for Ha Na all this time, but now he’s gonna stop doing that. Ha Na started her speech in return, “I liked you very much, that’s why I was happy. Thank you. But now I’m with Seo Joon. I love him.” “Okay,” Tae Seong accepted the bitter fact for the last time. “I get it”...(pheww...at last!)

Mi Ho came to the studio place and asked Joon in front of everyone, “Are you really going to New York?” Joon said there’s a good photography studio he’s interested in there. Seon Ho instantly asked him about Ha Na. Of course he’s not taking her and apparently he was still keeping this info from Ha Na.

Seon Ho came to check on Yoon Hee’s condition, as a family friend and a doctor too. He also check on Ha Na’s condition and told her that he understood why Ha Na and Joon proceed their relationship despite Yoon Hee’s condition.

Joon came to visit his mother and had a conversation with her. He apologized to his mother and asked her to be good to Ha Na’s mother.

Ha Na found a note from her mother at home. Yoon Hee was leaving  alone somewhere and would comeback the next day for the surgery. Ha Na called In Ha and he hurriedly looked for Yoon Hee. Then she called Joon. They figured out that Yoon Hee might go to her hometown.

Apparently, Yoon Hee visited her old university…to recall her sweet memories there, memories she shared mostly with Seo In Ha and the rest of the group: Hye Jeong, Dong Wook, Chang Mo. She even sat herself again on that memorable bench in front of In Ha’s old studio room. Right there In Ha came. “I knew you’d be here,” he said. They spent their nostalgic times together and In Ha informed Ha Na.

Joon finally told Ha Na that he’s going to New York. He asked her to wait for him. “I can’t let you go, but I want you to stay with your mother in her current condition”...
“I understand why we can’t go together,” said Ha Na.”I heard what you’re saying that night. I love you”...

*kredit to kdramachoa.com

p/s: akak senyum blushing sorang2 masa scene Ha Na & Joon ...husband akak tengok pelik ja...heheheh...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2012 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Love Rain Finale Preview

at last mak si Joon terima jugak si Hana kan....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2012 07:59 PM | Show all posts
kawin jugak joon & ha na

Use magic Report

Post time 29-5-2012 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Reply 738# wanty

demi anak, dia kenalah buang ego & amarahnya tuh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

26-5-2024 07:04 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.502279 second(s), 42 queries .