Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1651|Reply: 1

MALAYSIA the new JERUSALEM

[Copy link]
Post time 26-9-2016 07:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Reborn_Atheist at 25-9-2016 11:08 PM

WHY MAHADI WILL BE FROM MALAYSIA?

Let me enlighten all of you on some prophecies of interest I am to concentrate on the 2nd coming of Christ(MAHDI). If you think he is coming to Jerusalem (In Israel) then you are wrong.

What did Jesus say”” If people say I am here ,I am there or in the desert do not follow, as the lightning strike from the EAST to the WEST so shall my coming be” and “When you see the EUPHRATES rivers dries up that is the time of the coming of the king from the East”

“The place that I will come will be the new JERUSALEM” and “in the place of MY FATHER there are many mansions{PALACES). Remember when he said”.

Remember the one prophetic signal on” There are “TEN KINGS” after that “there are seven 7 Kings, five (5) have fallen, one is the other has not yet comes and when he comes he shall remain a little while before the faithful and chosen shall overcome them”

Last time you try to equate 10 kings with the formation of EEC and you know it was not EEC. Now remember ASEAN Economic Community will be a reality in 2015 and remember all these were formally ruled by KINGS and now 5 have fallen LAOS, VIETNAM, MYANMAR,CAMBODIA,AND PHILIPPINES, YES THEY WERE ALL KINGDOM, BUT NOT ANYMORE !!. So the prophecy has come true .

When Jesus was referring to the EAST, he was telling about the COUNTRY OF MY FATHER. Before Malaysia was formed the country was called “MAL AYA” MAL AYA mean the country of MY FATHER, AYA IN MALAY MEANS FATHER and MAL mean ANGELS and the domain name for Malaysia is “MY” and if you were to reverse MALAYSIA it is AI SYALAM” which means the new JERUSALEM the KINGDOM OF GOD .

Even the highest peak in the world is called HI" MALAYA . “means the “Hills of the Malays” and MALAYSIA read backwards meant AI SYALAM means” Angelic Kingdom of God” THE NEW JERUSALEM/ DARUSSALAM.

PTOLEMY called this place “THE GOLDEN CHERSONESE” and The Indian called this place “SWARNABHUMI” which literally translated means the LAND OF GOLD” Malaysia is the only country that has 9 sultans (Kings)who rotates among themselves to be proclaimed KING for a period of 5 years, after which they are fallen kings).

And if the above prophecies on the AEC formation is unacceptable then look at this, and after 5 years this king is fallen and he will become the sultan and return to his state.

A new king will be elected to replace him. So basically this is the country of the ten kings, with the nine sultan and plus BRUNEI it is still ten KINGS.

"There are seven kings, five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet comes, and when he comes he shall remain a little while before the faithful and chosen shall overcome them”.

https://www.facebook.com/rasidabdulmajid/posts/780765782015819:3

http://www.satumalaya.com/2014/10/tanda-tanda-kemunculan-imam-mahdi-dan-dajjal-semakin-hampir/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-9-2016 05:36 PM | Show all posts
nabi isa = imam mahdi kaa?   

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 11:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.468712 second(s), 25 queries .