CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 39267|Reply: 302

[Dunia] The Independent: Model Cantik Mati Setelah Menerima Vaksin AstraZeneca Di Cyprus

[Copy link]
Post time 23-5-2021 10:51 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ^CUN_GILA~. at 20-6-2021 09:15 PM

A British model has died from a blood clot days after receiving the AstraZeneca jab in Cyprus.

Stephanie Dubois, 39, suffered from a “serious thrombotic episode” after getting the vaccine in Paphos on May 6.

Her death will be investigated by the European Medicines Agency, Charalambos Charilaou, a Cypriot health spokesperson told to The Times. The link between Ms Dubois getting the jab and her death has not yet been confirmed.

Eight days after having her vaccine Ms Dubois posted on her Facebook page that she was unwell and was undergoing tests.

She said: “I have had my bloods done and there is definitely something off as my white blood cell count is high, but they don’t know what it is causing it.

“The doctors here are great and will be checking in with me on Sunday to see how I am doing.Maybe I’m having a prolonged reaction to my Covid jab last week, or maybe those side effects affected my immune system and I’ve caught something else In the process.

“I am completely drained, no energy and my whole body hurts with sore and weak joints… but it is better than it was this morning.”

A few days later she put up what would be her final post which was a picture of her arm bruised caused by various tests by doctors.

By May 19 the model, who split her time between the UK and Cyprus, had fallen into a coma at Nicosia hospital and “was not expected to come out of it”, according to Andrew Powers, a friend.

Cyprus reintroduced the AstraZeneca jab on March 18 after following a number of other European nations in suspending its use earlier in the month after concerns over blood clots.

Boleh ucap takziah di sini:

https://www.facebook.com/StephanieDuboisModel

Stephanie Dubois In Coma
https://theempoweror.com/2021/05 ... tra-zeneca-vaccine/

From her official website:

Hi, I am Stephanie. I am a full time agency represented and freelance model. I have been modelling for over seven years. I shoot anything from portrait up to nude. I have also been very lucky to work with both painters and sculptors.

I have a slim but curvy figure, and a strong, clear, symmetrical face. I do have one tattoo of a dragon on the top of my right foot.

Although based in the UK, I travel internationally for my work, and I feel very privileged to be able to do this so freely. I absolutely adore my job and the opportunity to be creative; moulding myself to the landscape to create beautiful images.

I am very laid back, friendly and relaxed, but creative and versatile. I can work with or without direction. I am completely reliable, punctual, and very hard working.

I can do my own hair and make up to a good standard if necessary. However if there is a hair and make up artist on site I will arrive with a clean face and hair.

If you’d like to contact me about a shoot, or even see where I will be headed in the next few months, please head to my Contact page. I also have a Mailing List for those of you who may want advance notice of my travel plans and upcoming events.

You are, of course, welcome to browse through my Portfolio, and I have also included links to my Social media sites at the bottom of the page.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-6-2021 09:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ^CUN_GILA~. at 20-6-2021 09:20 PM
allshares replied at 24-5-2021 12:47 AM
TT kena mukadimah sikit, rajin2 tulis2 or kopipes isi2 dlm link tu. kalau tepek link semata tak ikut ...

Done!  Thanks.  As above.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/stephanie-dubois-model-astrazeneca-vaccine-death-b1853973.html

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Minah mana pulak ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:42 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-5-2021 12:42 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:43 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2021 12:47 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
TT kena mukadimah sikit, rajin2 tulis2 or kopipes isi2 dlm link tu. kalau tepek link semata tak ikut rules board, krg kena katup la ni

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:52 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:54 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:55 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Camne doktor tu cucuk jarum sampai berbekas mcm tu ngeri pulak nengoknye

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 12:59 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
tp i dlu masa cocok pun lebam gitu..kira lebam tu normal la kan eh..tnya jer
tp sapa dia ni..rentis meleis ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 01:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pemalas la tt ni

done stalk fb aruah..model dr kepulauan cyprus sheols ni..
tiber rindu viscenzo

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 01:48 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
AZ vaccine klu kita ada problem with platlet count .. the tendency to get brain haemorage is high ... Basically low platlet count are not encourage to take this vaccin ..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 02:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adelea replied at 24-5-2021 01:48 AM
AZ vaccine klu kita ada problem with platlet count .. the tendency to get brain haemorage is high .. ...

Urmm...kalau org tua y ada darah tinggi xpe ke amek az nih?n ai y asma ok x plus ai alergi ngn amoxicillin..baca sesetgh org xde apa2 pn lps amek az..takut jgk sbb ai ada condition mcm tu..urmm..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-5-2021 04:36 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Indon pun dah suspended AZ kan lepas ada sorang meninggal. Scary nya. Meols tgk Alicia Amin rasa tak berapa sihat lepas vaksin pun ada rasa macam shukur x ambil vaksin ni. Nasib baik next day dia okay.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 04:46 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Berapa ramai manusia yg mati kena vaksin sebenarnya ni

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 05:43 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adelea replied at 24-5-2021 01:48 AM
AZ vaccine klu kita ada problem with platlet count .. the tendency to get brain haemorage is high .. ...

Patut nya kena war2 kn atau cek platelet count before cucuk

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 05:45 AM | Show all posts
siannya... kalau side effect vaksin mungkin sebab darah beku lagi macam lain2...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2021 05:50 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
user.name replied at 24-5-2021 12:42 AM

Brain hemorrhage? Serius laaaa..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

8-6-2024 11:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094664 second(s), 51 queries .