Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-3-2008 08:29 PM | Show all posts

Reply #18 virgomal's post

jahanam gambo dia mcm2 different hairstyles.. adehh

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2008 08:31 PM | Show all posts

Reply #18 virgomal's post

V.. tempat my werk place... budak2 asyik ckp mirip muka mas selamat mcm sujimy.. adoii.. hissh..lepak.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2008 08:50 PM | Show all posts
March 5, 2008         
Marsiling residents help distribute posters on JI fugitive

By Carolyn Quek

31 residents in Marsiling, who are members of Qigong and Brisk Walking Clubs, help raise the awareness of escaped terrorist Mas Selama by distributing pamplets of the terrorist to the members of the public in the neighbourhood. -- ST PHOTO: LIM SIN THAI

THE young and old in Marsiling rallied together in the search for wanted terrorist Mas Selamat Kastari on Wednesday by distributing posters around their neighbourhood.

About 60 volunteers, including 30 senior citizens, went to the market at Block 21 Marsiling Lane in the morning, giving out about 2,000 posters on the wanted man, who has been on the run for over a week now.

Separately, 30 teenagers - some on bicycles and others on foot - distributed another 1,000 notices to residents in other parts of Marsiling and Woodlands in the afternoon.

Mr Kwek Seng Bee, a retiree and treasurer of Sembawang Zone 'A' Residents' Committee, which initiated the effort, said that most residents are aware of the search for fugitive through the media.

'But we must keep on reminding them, until he's been arrested,' said the 77-year-old, adding that the volunteers will continue the campaign till Sunday.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-3-2008 08:54 PM | Show all posts
March 5, 2008         
Tighter security checks cause huge traffic build-up at Woodlands, Tuas checkpoints

By Diana Othman

Massive traffic jam at the Woodlands Checkpoint lorry lane after checks are stepped up following Mas Selamat's escape. -- ST PHOTO: EDWIN KOO

TRUCK driver Wan Kim Toh, 39, says he has not 'bathed, slept and eaten for days' as he has been stuck in the massive traffic build-up tailing back several km from the Woodlands checkpoint because of the stepped up checks on every vehicle for missing terrorist Mas Selamat Kastari.

Mr Wan, who delivers construction materials from Johor Baru to the Marina Bay Sands integrated resort, has been waiting along with hundreds of other heavy vehicles like container trucks, long trailers and cement mixers, along Woodlands since Tuesday afternoon and is still no where near the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) checkpoint.

The vehicle tail-back stretches as far back as Bukit Timah Expressway, with scores of lorry and truck drivers forced to spend the night in their vehicle due to the more stringent checks since the escape of terrorist Mas Selamat Kastari from a detention centre on Wednesday afternoon.

The scene is the same along Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim and Tuas West Drive, leading to the Second Link.

Lorry drivers said the traffic build-up has worsened in the last two days and many of the vehicles waiting to cross the Causeway or Second Link into Malaysia have been caught in the long jam for more than 24 hours.

Mr Wan, who normally does three shuttle runs daily between Johor and Singapore, said he has been waiting in line since 3 pm on Tuesday.

'I haven't slept, bathed and eaten in days,' said the angry and frustrated driver. 'I am very tired and disoriented.'

Lorry drivers estimate that between 500 and 700 vehicles are being held up along the roads leading to the Woodlands checkpoint because of the tightened security checks, which could take as long as an hour for a truck with loaded cargo to clear. The tail-back in Tuas was more than 2 km long on Tuesday night.

The drains along the roads where the lorries and trucks are inching their way through, are littered with empty instant noodles packets, disposable cups and food wrappings.

Most of the waiting drivers spend their time chatting with other drivers or napping in their vehicles.

The ICA said the heavy traffic flow at Woodlands and Tuas is inevitable, with the stepped-up checks.

The traffic build-up is expected to worsen over the two coming weekends, with the March school holidays starting this Saturday.

ICA advises travellers to plan their journey ahead when using the land checkpoints and to avoid the peak periods.

For departures, it says traffic is expected to start building up from Friday evening, and for arrivals, traffic will be heavy on March 15 and 16.

It urges drivers to maintain lane discipline. Travellers are also encouraged to car-pool or take the public transport, and ensure that they do not bring any unlawful or prohibited goods into Singapore as this would cause inconvenience and affect clearance.

Said ICA in a statement on Wednesday: 'Our borders are our first line of defence in safeguarding Singapore's security. The enhanced security checks are critical to our nation's security, especially with the recent escape of Mas Selamat.'

'ICA will put in every effort and continue to take the necessary measures to improve clearance efficiency as much as possible without compromising security.'

Ps:.... mas selamat...pulanglah ke pangkuan ISD....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Home > Latest News > Singapore
March 5, 2008        
Jakarta joins in search for fugitive Mas Selamat

By Salim Osman, Indonesia Correspondent In Jakarta

THE top men in Indonesia's police and military have thrown their weight behind the hunt for JI fugitive Mas Selamat Kastari.

General Sutanto, the chief of police, says his officers are working closely with their Singaporean counterparts in the manhunt.

And following his remarks in Jakarta on Tuesday, military chief Djoko Santoso said the army had stepped up border patrols and set up roadblocks to catch Kastari in case he sneaks across the border.

He said the roadblocks had been set up to allow his men to check the identities of passersby, as Kastari is known to use disguises

'It's too premature to say that he has slipped into Indonesia. But we are taking all precautions,' he told reporters during an official visit to Kuala Lumpur.

General Djoko told Bernama that tracking Mas Selamat in Indonesia was primarily the job of the police and other terrorist suspects was the job of the police force, but said the military was providing backup.

'We are just cooperating with the police to hunt for fugitive as part of our responsibility,' he added.

But at the same time as the Indonesian authorities are helping in the search for the fugtive, the Jakarta Post says the high-profile jailbreak has led to grumbling among the top brass of the Indonesian police.

Former police spokesman Sisno Adiwinoto, told the paper that Indonesia had to deal with most of the fallout from the escape, although he did not elaborate on what he meant by that.

'The Singaporean jail is known for its extra maximum security, so how was he able to flee? That is what we need to question. What is behind all of this,' he was quoted as saying.

But General Sisno, who was installed as South Sulawesi police chief on Tuesday, also said it would be difficult for Kastari to find shelter in Indonesia.

'There is no easy entry to Indonesia that Kastari could get through. The security along Indonesian borders is very tight right now,' he said.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-3-2008 06:41 AM | Show all posts
Singapura : 6 Mac 2008         

KETUA JI SINGAPURA LARIKAN DIRI

WARGA EMAS BANTU CARI

Oleh
Nazri Hadi Saparin

WARGA emas juga gigih memainkan peranan dalam usaha mencari Mas Selamat Kastari.

Lebih 40 daripada mereka, kesemuanya penduduk di kawasan Marsiling, menghabiskan pagi mereka semalam mengedarkan gambar pemimpin Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) itu yang meloloskan diri dari Pusat Tahanan Whitley Road Rabu lalu.

Mereka menumpukan usaha mereka itu di pusat penjaja dan pasar di sekitar kawasan Blok 19 Marsiling Lane.

Para penduduk itu, termasuk sekitar 10 penduduk Melayu, merupakan anggota kumpulan senaman Cina qigong.

Salah seorang daripada mereka, Cik Sarah Ahmad, 71 tahun, berkata beliau dan rakan-rakan menawarkan khidmat secara sukarela.

'Tentu kami semua turut bimbang dan inginkan Mas Selamat ini ditangkap secepat mungkin,' katanya.

Seorang lagi, Cik Zainab Sakawi, 64 tahun, berkata beliau yakin Mas Selamat masih di Singapura.

'Kawalan sempadan kita begitu ketat, mustahil dia dapat keluar dari Singapura.

'Jadi risalah ini penting. Siapalah tahu dia sedang sembunyi di kawasan ini sebelum cuba seludup masuk ke seberang Tambak,' katanya.

Cik Sarah, Cik Zainab dan teman-teman dipimpin guru qigong mereka, Encik Kwek Seng Bee.

Encik Kwek berkata kumpulannya, yang bersenam setiap pagi, hanya melakukan yang termampu untuk membantu usaha mencari Mas Selamat.

Di samping kumpulan warga emas itu, beberapa belia daripada kawasan undi Sembawang juga telah mengagihkan risalah dengan menaiki basikal petang semalam.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 09:54 AM | Show all posts
aku pon agree, kecoh ni cite... sampai customs masuk-kluar jb pn sesak... my bro yg keje police pon asik dpt calls from public je pasal MSK ni. Ada apek teksi ni best story dia, dia bilang police dia nampak MSK naik teksi dia, pastu turun kat Lucky Plaza naik bas....  ??????

selain tu macam2 ceritalah..semua helah je. Police pegi, orang tu takde

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2008 10:09 AM | Show all posts
aku kalu dgr citer psl Mas Selamat nie aku gelakkan ajer...best in the world? hahahaha....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Escape of JI leader Mas Selamat: DPM Wong should resign
DPM Wong Kan Seng should step down over this serious security incident, which has embarrassed Singapore among
its ASEAN neighbours.

This is a non-trivial security event and it is not accurate to describe it as a 揝ecurity Lapse

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Do you know in most countries in this entire world..in this kind of situation ...the minister in-charge would definitely take solely responsibility and step down immediately without any consolation or hesitation.....will this likely to happen to DPM Wong.....I reckon....which is doubtlful????

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 11:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by skgerl at 6-3-2008 09:54 AM
aku pon agree, kecoh ni cite... sampai customs masuk-kluar jb pn sesak... my bro yg keje police pon asik dpt calls from public je pasal MSK ni. Ada apek teksi ni best story dia, dia bilang police ...

this will amuse me big time.....
tapi kena fine tak kalau buat citer camni....
my bro forward me the sms they've received on their cellphone....gambo MAS Selamat......matin cakap mummy ni siapa ni...mummy fren ke???.....hahahahhahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ratu_Lybeau at 6-3-2008 11:34 AM

my bro forward me the sms they've received on their cellphone....gambo MAS Selamat......matin cakap mummy ni sia ...

Tak tau plak kalau kena fine ke tak.. My bro's protocol is, kalau dapat call pasal MSK je they have to turun, then he will stay wif the caller while his other collegue check the building he was last "spotted".. Macam2 tau callers ni, nampak dalam mrt lah, Far east Plaza lah hape lah.. I believe if you are a fugitive you won't be so stupid to actually go out in public, let alone take public transport...

Oh ya the mms kat handphone.. I noticed Singtel callers received a day before Starhub callers... M1 tak tau

Hehe Ratu, MSK tu member you eh

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by skgerl at 6-3-2008 11:55 AM

Tak tau plak kalau kena fine ke tak.. My bro's protocol is, kalau dapat call pasal MSK je they have to turun, then he will stay wif the caller while his other collegue check the building he ...

ha ha Sk....kalau betul habis dah ISD ketuk my rumah here.....

Si matin tu....my hp bunyi je dia yang buka my sms....then cakap...mummy your fren send u a text...then i buka depan dia...dia ingat my fren send a  picture......matin KPO BESAR

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 03:31 PM | Show all posts
erkk... sori, nak tanya..., Mas Selamat ni Singaporean ehh???

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Ksian.. tak pasal2 abang ni kena saspek... bengang betul...!!!

Limping Bangladeshi triggers security alert

SINGAPORE - A BANGLADESHI clerk with a diseased leg triggered a major security alert in Singapore where police are hunting for a suspected extremist leader, a newspaper here reported on Thursday.
Mohamad Iqbal Hussain, 28, was limping to a canteen near a shopping mall in the city-state when an alert individual called police, according to The New Paper.
The reason: Mas Selamat bin Kastari, the alleged Singapore head of regional terror group Jemaah Islamiah, also has a limp - and is still in hiding after escaping from detention more than a week Police cars duly swooped on the housing bloc where Mr Iqbal has been staying with a friend, and officers carried out a house-to-house search.
They left after briefly interviewing him, the newspaper added.
It turned out that Mr Iqbal, who works as a clerk in Dhaka, is in Singapore to seek medical treatment for a disease affecting his right leg and which causes him to walk with a limp.
'I was unwaware of what was happening,' he was quoted as saying.
'I did not know there was this dangerous terrorist on the loose. I don't speak English so I did not pay attention to the posters.'
Posters bearing Kastari's face have been plastered all over Singapore, and state that the fugitive walks with a limp from his left leg.
Police have urged the public to call a telephone hotline if they see anyone walking or running with the distinctive limp.
Kastari, who was arrested in neighbouring Indonesia in 2006 and turned over to Singapore, is accused of plotting to hijack a plane in order to crash it into Singapore's Changi airport in 2001.
He managed to escape after asking to go to the toilet during a family visit, security officials said.

[ Last edited by  miezarra_27 at 6-3-2008 04:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-3-2008 04:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #35 sutera_abadi's post

ha ah sut....
lahir di indonesia...23 January 1961 di Kendal, jawa tengah
membesar di singapore ...daerah kaki bukit....

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Ratu_Lybeau at 6-3-2008 11:34 AM

my bro forward me the sms they've received on their cellphone....gambo MAS Selamat......matin cakap mummy ni sia ...

tak la Ratu...pihak berkuasa akan treat every call atau info as a lead...

but not like the call yg dorang terima dari lelaki kat haig road yg ngaku as mas selamat tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-3-2008 11:05 PM | Show all posts
March 6, 2008         
Security forces comb forests off KJE, Labrador Park for JI fugitive
By Carolyn Quek

Authorities believe the leader of the Singapore terror network has not managed to flee Singapore and have launched an investigation into how he escaped. -- PHOTO: REUTERS

HUNDREDS of Special Operations Command forces and military police are combing the forests along Kranji Expressway and Labrador Park for the fugitive Mas Selamat Kastari as the manhunt for the Jemaah Islamiah (JI) terrorist continues into the ninth day on Thursday.

The security forces have been searching the forested areas near Zhenghua Secondary School at Senja Road since 2am on Thursday, breaking only for a change of shift at dawn.

Over at Labrador Park, off Pasir Panjang Road, about 50 military police have fanned out in the wooded area, with some keeping watch on the beach front and others stationed at the look-out point on this former World War II site, which has been turned into a park.

Authorities believe the leader of the Singapore terror network has not managed to flee Singapore and have launched an investigation into how he escaped from the the toilet in the high-security Whitley Road Detention Centre last Wednesday afternoon.

Home Affairs Minister Wong Kan Seng said a 'security lapse' and 'physical breach' allowed Mas Selamat, 47, to escape and has launched two inquiries to probe the break-out.

The detainee, who has been held at the detention centre since 2006 under the Internal Security Act, was taken from his cell to a room where he was waiting for his family to make a scheduled visit. He fled after being given permission to visit the washroom.

Authorities are investigating if anyone had helped the JI militant, who was accused of plotting to hijack a plane and crash it into the Singapore's international airport, to escape.

The international police organisation Interpol last week issued a 'red notice' for the arrest of Mas Selamat.

A 'red notice' is a request for a wanted person to be arrested for possible extradition and it places the suspect on Interpol's most-wanted list.

Interpol cannot force countries to arrest or extradite suspects.

Malaysia and Indonesia have also joined in the manhunt and have stepped up checks on their borders and other possible entry points.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2008 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fatz2 at 6-3-2008 05:10 PM

tak la Ratu...pihak berkuasa akan treat every call atau info as a lead...

but not like the call yg dorang terima dari lelaki kat haig road yg ngaku as mas selamat tu...

citer ler Fatz.....i nak tahu....ni

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075969 second(s), 47 queries .