ADVERTISEMENT

Author: kecubung

25 TAHUN DIRGAHAYU BRUNEI DARUSSALAM.

[Copy link]
Post time 24-2-2009 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LailaTempawan at 24-2-2009 03:01 PM

awu tarang warna.. gerigitan ku meliat.. membari kan di pirik... eeee..~~

LT...baik jua ku nda turun ke bawah kemarin atu, kan merampas warna merah  atu

mun LT memirik dorang...gerenti tah LT kana pirik balik tu.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2009 04:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 reddots's post

astaga... nape tah hom ucap kipas

maksud hom atu kiap...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by LailaTempawan at 24-2-2009 03:13 PM

Ada pulang urang menjawapkan udah...

so, kirakan evidence ketiga LT lah.. so kukuh tia...

ni nah jawapannya:

" Awu.. anaknda YTM PS Pg Anak Puteri Umi Kalthum Al-Islam pulan ...

atu baru ya nah... siap segala title bah...

Full Mark utk LT...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 04:03 PM | Show all posts

Reply #42 holmes's post

walau apa pon hom... benda itu bukan nya kiap...  ianya dikenali sbagai fangkuang

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 04:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #41 luntur's post

napa inda diambil semua lun?? ndakan kaler miyah saja...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 04:35 PM | Show all posts
http://www.brunei-online.com/bb/tue/feb24h1.htm
25 years of sovereignty
By James Kon
Photos: Azrol Azmi, James Kon & Jason Leong            

His Majesty, Her Majesty and HRH Pg Isteri during the celebration.

Reciting the oath.

Formation of the Keris.

Patriotic citizens waving the national flag.

Special needs people in the march past.

Members of the Royal Brunei Armed Forces.

Spectacular performance by government staff.

Colourful display by performers.

The crowd during the event.

Flawless performances by volunteers.

Performers using colourful fans.

It was a momentous event in Brunei Darussalam's history as His Majestythe Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam yesterday gracedthe grand Silver Jubilee National Day celebration at the HassanalBolkiah National Stadium in the capital.Accompanying His Majesty were Her Majesty Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha, Her Royal HighnessPengiran Isteri Azrinaz Mazhar, His Royal Highness Prince Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, the Crown Prince andSenior Minister at the Prime Minister's Office, Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak IsteriPengiran Anak Sarah, His Royal Highness Prince Mohamed Bolkiah, Her Royal Highness Pengiran AnakIsteri Pengiran Anak Hjh Zariah, and His Royal Highness Prince Haji Sufri Bolkiah.

Also present were His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Azim, His Royal Highness Prince 'Abdul Malik, HisRoyal Highness Prince 'Abdul Mateen, Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Rashidah Sa'adatul Bolkiah, HerRoyal Highness Princess Hajah Majeedah Nuurul Bulqiah, Her Royal Highness Princess Hjh Hafizah SururulBulqiah, Her Royal Highness Princess Azemah Ni'matul Bolkiah, Her Royal Highness Princess FadzilahLubabul Bulqiah, Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Masna, Her Royal Highness Princess Hajah Amal UmiKalthum Al-Islam and other members of the royal family.

This year's Silver Jubilee National Day celebration carries the theme 'Maturity of the Nation' or 'KedewasaanBernegara' reflecting the nation's maturity and progress since gaining independence in 1984.

Following the arrival of His Majesty, the national anthem was played. His Majesty proceeded to inspect theroyal guard of honour.
The grand celebration commenced with a patriotic song performance followed by the march past.

A total of 108 teams consisting some 20,000 people including representatives from ministries, uniformedpersonnel, private sector, non government organisations, associations and education institutions participatedin the march past in front of His Majesty and other members of the royal family.

Her Royal Highness Paduka Seri Pengiran Anak Isteri Pengiran Anak Sarah was one of the participants inthe march past as one of the members of UBD Army Cadet.
This year as many as 25 selected youths representing departments under government, private sector, highereducation institutions and associations took the national day oath.

Leading the reading of the oath was Dr Mohd Munir Faridz bin Dato Paduka Awang Haji Metassan, themedical officer of Internal Medical Department, RIPAS Hospital.
The celebration stepped up a gear with some 4,900 people taking part in colourful field performances.
Divided into six segments, the flawless performances were designed to reflect the theme of the BruneiDarussalam Silver Jubilee National Day celebration "Maturity of the Nation".

The first segment called 'Keris Si Naga' portrayed the existence of the country under the Malay IslamMonarchy that has been inherited from generations.
The second segment was called 'Kalasak dan Kampilan'. Kalasak is a type of sword and Kampilan is ashield. Both items are part of the Royal Regalia.
The third segment was the 'Kitab Terbuka' or open book reflecting the development of education, especiallyal-Quran.

The fourth segment called "Gear, Bunga Padi Dan Api" reflected the country's economy. Gear stood as asymbol of economic activities in the form of industries, entrepreneurship and human resources. 'Bunga Padi'or paddy flower symbolised the economic activities in the field of agriculture and Api or Fire represented thenation's spirit, inspiration and efforts to progress further.

The fifth segment "Globe" signified Brunei's international relations. Brunei is a member of internationalassociations namely UN, UNESCO, APEC, ASEAN, OIC, the Commonwealth Nations and many others.

Concluding the performance was the sixth segment called "the Map of Negara Brunei Darussalam" whichsignified the country's sovereignty, free from any foreign intrusion. The people of the nation would continueto defend its sovereignty and further develop the country's prosperity, peace, as well as the survival of itspeople and the beloved land. The grand finale saw thousands of balloons released into the sky.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-2-2009 04:44 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 reddots's post

iya bu....    kiap dari kina... fangkuang...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 07:05 PM | Show all posts
waaaa bukan eh... kiap atu kakal jua kiap... tp yg b0lat atu bukan kiap, tp Fangkuang...
bukan kiap tu hom, cana ku kan xplen ah...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2009 09:04 PM | Show all posts

Reply #48 reddots's post

nda payah xplen cubby

nah ada gambar terbaru dari Ranoadidas... esok lagi ada more laporan nya c Rano...

the two pretty Royalties...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 09:14 PM | Show all posts
Recalling the joy of independence
By Narissa Noor and Amie PDH Ishak

Pg Shahminan (3rd from right) with participants representing Brunei's indigenous groups. - PHOTOS: NARISSA NOOR

Sheikh Jamaluddin (1st left) with colleagues from the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports preparing for the parade.

Raymond Hong of the Belait District contingent.

PWII (R) Haji Sabtu recalling independence day 25 years ago.

The significance of the country's silver jubilee was not lost on the tens of thousands of fellow countrymen who came together to celebrate the auspicious day in grandeur at the Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium early yes-terday morning.
In interviews with the Bulletin, many loyal citizens who had spent countless hours preparing for the show of patriotism reminisced about the country's independence 25 years ago that has led to the maturity and progress advocated and justified by His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam in his National Day Titah.

Pg Shahminan Pg Hj Ismail was 42 years old when Brunei gained its independence in 1984 and he experienced first hand the emotional and patriotic fervour that can only be produced as "Merdeka, Merdeka " reverberated across the nation.

"It was clear on that first day of independence that the nation was relieved to finally be liberated from British rule and to have our own government under the just leadership of His Majesty the Sultan.

"His Majesty has also been a compassionate ruler who constantly provides care and attention to the people and the country," he commented, adding that the standard of living has improved with the people enjoying political and economic stability.

Sheikh Jamaluddin Sheikh Mohamed, the Director of the Brunei Tourism Development Department, on the other hand, was only 27 years old and working in London with the Brunei Investment Agency (BIA), that had just been opened up there in 1984.

"I was only able to celebrate the first national day at the Brunei Hall along with other Bruneians that were in the UK. All I had were video clips of the celebrations and I wished I could have been there," he reminisced.

"And now after 25 years, the celebration has such a huge number of participants and having it at the stadium is very appropriate and the environment and the buzz can be felt in the air," he said. "It's wonderful and everyone should feel very proud and nationalistic today."

PWII (R) Hj Sabtu bin Samat, 68, recalls a wet day 25 years ago as they waited impatiently for the declaration of independence at the Taman Omar Ali Saifuddien at the stroke of midnight of January 1, 1984.

"I remember that it was raining and we had just come from prayers at the mosque before going to the Taman Omar Ali Saifuddien. Even though it was pouring and we were wet, we would not budge," he said. "We wanted to be there for the moment that Brunei achieved its Independence.

"Upon hearing the late Begawan exclaiming 'Allahu Akbar' three times to declare 'Merdeka', I felt such awe and was so overwhelmed that tears of joy ran down my face," he cried.

"Now after 25 years of independence, Brunei has become mature, and I hope that we as a country will grow even more in the years to come."

The Chinese community who are as much a part of Brunei as the majority Malays also participated in yesterday's parade in the National Stadium just as they did over two decades ago.

Sixty-year-old Raymond Hong remembers exactly how proud he felt to be Bruneian at a time when patriotism was at its peak during that 1st National Day.

"I felt so proud to be a Bruneian, to be there when Brunei first gained its independence from British rule. It was such an exciting and happy moment for me.

"I celebrated that first Independence Day with the Chinese community in Brunei and now I celebrate it with all races in the Belait District Contingent. I hope that all the multi-races in Brunei will unite together for the growth of the nation under the leadership of His Majesty the Sultan".

Bolhassan Haji Abu Bakar, a volunteer at yesterday's celebration, was 19 years old in 1984 when he marched past His Majesty the Sultan and his father, the late Sultan Haji Omar Ali Saifuddien, carrying the large national flag.

"I was among 30 youths that were chosen from secondary schools around the country to carry the large national flag during the first National Day parade. I was representing SOAS College and felt wonderful to be given such an honour.

"Seeing all the foreign dignitaries and guests that day was very moving and it made me feel so proud. Now 25 years later, I am participating again under the YSHHB Volunteer Delegation and during this Silver Jubilee celebration, lots of sweet memories from the first National Day till the present came rushing back and made me smile."

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2009 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Sea of pride at Silver Jubilee celebrations
By Rohani Hj Abd Hamid and Azim Ghani

Some of the participants from the Ministry of Health.

Bevy of Bruneian beauties in traditional costumes.

Reeda Malik (AnakBrunei.com) striking a pose. - PHOTOS: ROHANI HJ ABD HAMID AND AZIM GHANI

Mohd Shahzwi who celebrated his birthday yesterday.

Children also took part in the celebrations.

UBD lecturers, Dr Diana and Dr Azman, posing for the camera.

Dyg Nurjanah (L) from KB said that she really enjoyed the event despite being in a wheelchair.

Dyg Munah binti Bujang with her seven-month-old granddaughter came all the way from Belait.

Yesterday was a day of pride for people of Brunei Darussalam. Over 20,000 people turned up, from all walks of life and ages - all sharing the same feeling of energy and patriotism - at the Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium, as early as six o'clock in the morning, to take part in the historic celebrations of the country's Silver Jubilee National Day celebration.
To record the moment for posterity, the Borneo Bulletin spoke to some of them to hear their views.

Six-year-old Muhammad Nurshazwi Zawawi bin Shahri, who celebrates his birthday on February 23 said that he feels happy to have had the opportunity to watch the colourful performances as a special present for his birthday.

Dr Diana Chong, Director of the Leadership and Advanced Institute and Dr Azman bin Hj Ahmad, Dean of the Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah Institute of Education, UBD, both said that this was also the first time for them to participate in the celebration and spoke about their pride to be Bruneians.

"Even though it is quite hot, it has not melted our spirit of patriotism," they said.

"The theme for this year's Silver Jubilee celebration, is relevant as we can see that Brunei is already mature and there have been a lot of changes and transitions, especially in terms of the education system, management and so forth. We call on the younger generation to focus more on their education and try to grasp onto the many opportunities that are being offered by the government, especially in education," they urged, adding "Be a leader, not a follower".

Dyg Munah binti Bujang from Kg Sg Teraban, Kuala Belait, came with her seven-month-old granddaughter, and said that she had come a great distance just to witness the grand celebrations.

"Twenty-five years of independence is not a short period and I have long expected this celebration to be grand and, Alhamdulillah, at my age now, I can still have the opportunity to witness the 25 years celebration," she said.

Seventy-year-old, Norjanah binti Ismail, from Kampong Sungai Lalit, said that she feels proud and gave thanks to Allah the Almighty for still giving her the strength and the health to participate. "Although I am in a wheelchair, my spirit of patriotism is still very high," she said.

Hjh Siti Rafidzah Hj Sulaiman, 27, a lecturer from UBD, said, "Although Brunei is still a young country, we are still trying to achieve some things and we're getting there at a gradual pace, which I really like.

"Brunei Darussalam is a unique country in terms of its monarchy and it is the only few surviving ones now," Siti Rafidzah said, adding, "Brunei also has a unique sense of identity although we are very relaxed, we have a good security and stable system."

When asked about why she loves Brunei, she replied, "I value His Majesty the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam as a leader and his leadership. I think he is like his father, the architect of modern Brunei."

She went on to explain: "This is because he takes care of the foundation that has been laid by his father and continues to take good care of it in terms of the establishment and is trying to protect all the things that have been set out by his father, as well as trying to nourish it and turn it better for modern Brunei."

Meanwhile, Mohammad Reeda Malek, a well-known blogger in the country, told the Bulletin that this year's celebration is very well-organised and that the number of participants involved was very promising.

Speaking about the country's economy, "Brunei has shown a lot of improvements and innovations as more office buildings have been built such as the iCentre," Reeda said, "It is a reflection of what the country would be like in the next 10 to 25 years.

"I actually drove back to Brunei all the way from Miri late last night and woke up at 4am today to witness this big event," he said.

Asked about his thoughts on the country's youth, he replied that the main thing the younger generation in Brunei should do is to excel and have national development in their hearts all the time.

"The last thing they want to do is have the mentality of entitlement, where they feel they are entitled to everything. They should actually be asking themselves: What can I do for my country?" he said.

Reeda who is looking after e-Government said, "I am looking at how we can streamline our government, produce processes that are more efficient and effective and use technology to benefit the citizens."

"I do what I can to promote Brunei to the rest of the world. This is because as a blogger, I have a global audience and I'll try my best to promote Brunei."

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2009 11:31 AM | Show all posts

more pics from Ranoadidas.com

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2009 09:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2009 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Time merdeka nda plang siok tu, but if time b'day Sultan ... baru tah! 2 kali sudah ku join time skulah menengah dulu. Itam jadi kulitku. Aiiih~ Tapi over all, memang siok la! Rindu ku eh Brunei~

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2009 09:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #54 chocolatewaffle's post

chocolate masa ani di mana kan? studi obersi kah?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2009 09:58 PM | Show all posts

Balas #55 holmes\ catat

Skarang ni di KL sudah. Study sini.

I'm originally from Malaysia wah holmes. I moved there when I was six, cause my dad dapat tawaran kerja di Brunei. And I lived there for like 12 years kali ah. Since kg till form 5. Mana nda rinduuu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2009 10:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #56 chocolatewaffle's post

wah... batah tu 12 taun... pandai ckp Brunei ni...

bah mari tah masuk bejabir arah rumah sebuah ah...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2009 10:50 PM | Show all posts

Balas #57 holmes\ catat

Yatah wah. Durang, except my close friends, nda caya wah when I said I'm not Bruneian sal durang kata mua ku sulnya cam orang Brunei sudah. Ku liatkan Green IC baru tah caya nah. Hahaha. Rumah manakan?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2009 10:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #58 chocolatewaffle's post

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2009 08:19 AM | Show all posts

Reply #58 chocolatewaffle's post

cana kan usul mua urg bunai ani Co??

lau ganaz atu, :@ :@
tapi lau sweetzzzz, bangga jua ku tu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.508102 second(s), 41 queries .