by Haru Haru Subs

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-5-2009 11:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #121 Kittie's post

thanks kittie...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2009 11:43 AM | Show all posts
semlm sesajer nengok citer nih sajer test power best ke idak...taw2 dh epi 8 seben abihkn... seben loike citer nih...best... yg tak best cam nk kerenyam2 si hwan dgn mak tiri eun sung...sian minah tuh...dh ler citer spring waltz pn berendam ayer mater...citer nih lg la sadis...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-5-2009 06:57 PM | Show all posts

BL ep 08 [raw]

MediaFire

*re-upload by skymania@CARI

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2009 05:27 PM | Show all posts

Balas #123 se7enstarz\ catat

hihi.. layankan jelah kerenyam2 hwan tu dulu... dah masuk ep 10 ni makin best rasanya..
tak sabar tunggu episod 11 plak..

tapi mak tiri eunsung tu memang evil.. tunggu jelah karma.. huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2009 10:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #125 emasgunung's post

hehe...mmg waser nk kerenyam2 hwan tp nengok bibir mungil dia dgn muker kiyoo dia tuh cam tak jdk lak... dh masyuk epi 9 nih cam dh nmpk hwan suker kt eun sung...copat2 la hwan ooi nnti eun sung kena sambar dgn jun se oppa...

mmg evil d devil sesgt mak tiri eun sung tuh... giler harta, selfish...ader ati nk pikat bpk jun se tuh...klu tiba part dia je seben sure tensen...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-5-2009 06:42 AM | Show all posts
Softsubs

[Episod 1-6]

by Haru Haru Subs

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2009 10:13 PM | Show all posts

Reply #127 Kittie's post

thanks kittie..semangat iols nak tgk drama nih...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-5-2009 07:59 AM | Show all posts

BL ep 09 [raw]

MediaFire

*re-upload by skymania@CARI

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2009 03:39 PM | Show all posts
baru nak layan ep.2...lain betui watak seungi dlm citer nie...rase nak pukul2 je...pukul2 manje je..hehehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2009 07:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #130 ayie77's post

mmg..manja mengada2..mmg memula rasa nak terajang jerk..

tp ep 9 cam die dah start sker eun sung ...watak pon dah ok skit..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2009 07:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by skymania at 31-5-2009 19:36
mmg..manja mengada2..mmg memula rasa nak terajang jerk..

tp ep 9 cam die dah start sker eun sung ...watak pon dah ok skit..

oo ye ke..baru sampai ep.5 lagik..part nenek dah balik umah...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2009 08:38 AM | Show all posts
jun se oppa tu dah le smart baik hati lak tu..leh wat jatuh cinta lak..

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2009 09:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #133 ayie77's post

tp dia larik berterabur la... seben tingat2 dia act dlm jumong dulu jd lelaki 'lembut'... lawo ngalahkn fomfuan...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2009 11:00 AM | Show all posts
kat mane lak den nak tengok ep.6 nie...
kat link viikii tu broken lak pulak....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2009 07:59 PM | Show all posts
hahahah..ader tgk ep 10..eun sung tuh ..make up lawo gler..

hwan ala2 tergamam gitew tgk die..hahaha..cinta berputik kots..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2009 08:00 PM | Show all posts

Reply #135 ayie77's post

tak tau la ayie..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2009 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Bae Soo-bin brightens up Brilliant Legacy
May 30th, 2009 // by javabeans

SBS’s weekend drama Brilliant Legacy continues to perform well. No, I’m still not following it — I just don’t think it’s for me — but by all accounts it’s zipping along nicely.

The leads are the fresh-faced and cute Lee Seung-gi and Han Hyo-joo; but although he’s not the lead character, actor Bae Soo-bin is attracting a lot of attention for his portrayal of his character Jun-sae. Below is a recent interview with the 32-year-old (also of dramas Painter of the Wind, Jumong) about his current role.

The response to Brilliant Legacy is very good.

I have a lot of affection for this drama. I look forward to it, and every time I go to the film set, I feel a positive energy. Because I get such a good feeling from viewers toward the role I’m playing, I enjoy every day.

Because the drama has 26 episodes, I think the writer is letting the plot unfold quickly. When I look at the scripts at first, even I feel it’s rather hectic. [Laughs] These days, I’ve gotten used to the speed of developments. The actors are all doing a good job, so it makes it fun for me. Although I already know what happens, when I watch the broadcasts, I’m entertained. This is the first time I’ve watched my own drama again on the internet. Haha.

Reduced: 85% of original size [ 600 x 450 ] - Click to view full image

People really love the character of Park Jun-sae.

I hope Jun-sae can receive even more love and support in the future. No, I’d like for him to steal all the hearts of the women in Korea. [Laughs] Whether or not the female viewers are married , I’d like to embody the ideal man whom all women would like to marry or date.

Jun-sae has an image of a caregiver, but what about in reality?

He’s a character who appeals to women’s fantasies. Even as a man myself, I think it would be nice if there was really a guy like Jun-sae who existed in real life. [He thinks intently for a moment] He has some similarities with me, but there are differences too. [Laughs] I can’t study or fight as well as Jun-sae, but I think his nature is similar to mine. [Laughs] On a basic level, Jun-sae is bright person. I tend to be influenced by my roles, and after doing this drama, I think my own personality has brightened.

The focus of the drama is on Lee Seung-gi.

I think that’s natural, since Seung-gi has a higher public profile than me. Of course, I think that as I keep going in my acting career, at some point I’ll receive the focus of attention and carry the responsibility. Until that day comes, I’ll have to prepare as much as possible.

Last year, you took on a serious character in the role of Jung-jo in SBS’s Painter of the Wind.

In a sageuk, I’m acting as a real-life historical figure, so I have to convey the role properly. When I was working on Painter of the Wind, I kept the a spirit of respect for the man as I acted. I did my best to act without harming his image.

However, maybe it’s because this is a contemporary drama, but I’ve lightened up. I deliver my dialogue in an upbeat tone because I want to spread the happiness to the viewers. [Laughs] I’d like for viewers to say that they feel better when they see me come onscreen.

Do you have your own particular criteria for choosing projects?

First, I read the script. When I see the cast, I can determine whether I’ll be able to do this or not. If I think I can create an appealing character, I’m the type who makes up my mind and dives right in. But I’m not someone who insists stubbornly that I absolutely have to take on a certain role. I just have to jump into the project and be fully invested.

I’ll continue doing that in my acting career in the future. Although a drama’s story gets told to others through me, I don’t feel like I should overly exert myself to present a packaged image. That doesn’t suit me. When acting, I have to immerse myself into a role and transform, but I can’t do that for my everyday life.

Via Now News

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2009 01:02 PM | Show all posts
mcm soo bin nyer statement yg dia nak tawan hati pompuan kat korea...then mmg pun dah jadik dah..dia dah tawan pun hati bel...

Use magic Report

Post time 4-6-2009 03:35 PM | Show all posts
sapo ado ental ep.11??? nak donlot mega..berkurun le..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 04:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.582774 second(s), 42 queries .