CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: twinkystar

A.N.JELL II:YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL [8TV, 11.45pm - 12.45am]

[Copy link]
Post time 16-11-2009 08:12 AM | Show all posts
nymph giler tgk HY..rase nak tampar jer... biler ler watak dier nak hilang..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-11-2009 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 16-11-2009 09:10

Jung Yonghwa "Even I am shocked at Bulmaejung's popularity"
JungYonghwa plays the sweet guy in the drama. One look at him and you cantell he’s from Pusan. “I’ve been in Seoul for a pretty long time buteven so, I still use my satoori (T/N:dialect) when I meet up withfriends. “YOU go to Hawaii” (T/N: A famous quote from Korean movie“Friend”. Jang Dong Gun’s line) How is it? I sound exactly like a Pusanboy, right?”

'The world changes a little on a bright day'

Jung Yonghwa has seen a sharp spike in his popularity because of the SBS Wed-Thurs drama ‘You’re Beautiful’.

Indeed,his popularity has gone through the roof. Recently, he got ‘robbed’while filming a scene at Myeongdong, Seoul. Fans had recognized him andwere crowding around him during the shoot when suddenly; a female fangrabbed his hat and ran. The hat he was wearing is the hat Yonghwaoften wears in the drama.

“Although I was a little shockedwhen my hat was taken from me, I thought it was okay cause she must’vereally liked me. I was really surprised recently when Chinese fansbrought me food when I was in front of a salon”

The reason forhim being mobbed by autograph requests wherever he goes now is becauseof his role in ‘You’re Beautiful’. In the drama, he plays Kang Shinwoo,a member of the band AN Jell and set many female hearts aflutterbecause of his character’s thoughtful consideration for Go Minam (ParkShinhye)

“Actually, I think I’ll be like Kang Shinwoo if Iever fall in love. Of course I don’t think I’ll be able to give suchunconditional love, but at least I’ll try to watch out for her andprotect her”

When fans found out that Jung Yonghwa is thevocalist and guitarist of 4 member indie band CN Blue, his band hasbeen thrown into the spotlight as well.

“We went to Japan tostudy music. There, we CN Blue members performed in the streets and atlive houses. The remaining members? Of course they are ‘kkotminams’too. (T/N: Kkotminam refers to ‘pretty boy’) There are plans for us tomake our official debut in Korea in the first half of 2010"

Inthe drama, his character is now fighting with Jang Geun Suk’s characterfor the possession of Park Shinye’s heart. His kiss on Shinhye’sforehead during a recent episode has been drawing a lot of attention.

“Uptill now, Park Shinhye and I have yet to have a proper kiss. Since wedon’t get the script in advance, I don’t know if there’ll be one infuture.” What if there is a kiss scene? “I’ll just have to work hard atit, of course. Haha”

In order to satisfy his female fans’ curiosity, the topic of his ideal type was brought up.
“Itdoesn’t matter if you’re pretty or ugly. I like girls that I feelcomfortable with. Although it may seem like I’ve got a lot of datingexperience, that isn’t true”

On his resemblance with fellow actor Jung Kyungho. (Jung Kyungho is currently acting in Smile, You opposite Lee Minjung)

“Inactual fact, I do hear that I look like Jung Kyungho a lot. There wereeven rumours that I was his younger brother because we share the samelast name. But what to do? This dongsaeng has never even met his hyung.*laughs*”

T/N: Bulmaejung is Shinhye's nickname for him. It's an abrreviation of 볼수록 매력적인 정용화 (Jung Yonghwa: the more you look at him the more attractive he gets). Bulmae is a popular slang in Korea at the moment

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2009 09:27 AM | Show all posts
fans china JGS dtg lawat set filming and throw another buffet for the cast and crew!

fan account
credit to soompi

[We arrived at the filming location at night. That place is really thecountryside. When we arrived, the production staff came to ask, we toldthem we are Jang Geun Suk’s fans. They told JGS about us. JSGimmediately went up to us, he greeted us in Chinese “Ni hao!” (Hello inChinese), we were very moved by this. Yong Hwa also saw and waved atus. Shin Hye kept laughing about GS’s Chinese. GS is very active, whenthe camera stopped rolling he either dances or teases Shin Hye.

TodayTK wore black jacket outside and shirt inside, also wore black leathershoes. SW wore black suit and brown leather shoes. MN was still wearingher dress from the end of episode 12. MN only filmed the upper part ofher body so she wrapped a jacket below her waist because it’s cold. Notsure what GS said that made Shin Hye hit him in the stomach. It wasShin Woo’s scene, the Director called ‘Cut’ and told SW to walk slower,more gentlemanly.

This was a 3 people scene (assumed to be thebeginning of ep 13), SW took MN into his car. Don’t know if it’sbecause SW doesn’t know how to drive or not, when the camera stoppedrolling, someone else was driving inside his car, SW sat in the backseat. After the scene ended, JGS walked toward us, he asked if we knowKorean. Because one of us don’t know Korean, so GS spoke in English.GS’s English is quite good, his pronunciation is good.

JGSasked if You’re Beautiful is popular in China, we answered ‘Yes’. Itold him my mum watches You’re Beautiful too (it’s true). GS seemedlike he had a cold, he kept scratching his nose. He also asked who isthe most popular in China, him, MN, SW or HK. We said it’s him, GSsmiled. Later we asked if he’s going to Japan soon, GS answered “Yes,you guys can go too”. I said we can’t and invited him to come to China.]

Source from 五彩阶梯/Baidu.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2009 09:30 AM | Show all posts

baidu + as labeled

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 11:19 AM | Show all posts
dah makin best citer nie...akhir yeee...tapi sedih le tinggal 4 ep. je lagik

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 12:18 PM | Show all posts
.” What if there is a kiss scene? “I’ll just have to work hard atit, of course. Haha”

amboi shinwoo*mode jeles*
tp me ske gak hahahaha* part kisu kat dahi me tgk byk kali*

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 16-11-2009 12:21 PM | Show all posts
spoiler ep13

fans china yg gi set shooting ni nampak minam gaduh dgn TK,sampai melutut tapi TK still marah..SW plak nampak apa jadi..dia ada kat situ..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 12:48 PM | Show all posts
spoiler ep13

fans china yg gi set shooting ni nampak minam gaduh dgn TK,sampai melutut tapi TK still marah..SW plak nampak apa jadi..dia ada kat situ..
twinkystar Post at 16-11-2009 11:21

saspennye.. knape dorg ekk..
mesti sbb tk suh minam jd yoja tp dia x mo smpi nangis2~
sw nampak.. nnt mesti dia pujuk minam*speku sendri*

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2009 02:06 PM | Show all posts
32# twinkystar

uhuk~hmy3:baru nk rapat tiba2 jadi camtuh~adakah TK dah tau yg minam tuh anak kekasih mak dia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2009 02:13 PM | Show all posts
x taula..saspen gk..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2009 02:24 PM | Show all posts
The supporting actor that plays President Ahn left a message on the SBS site.  Here's the translated message.  
"Iam so touched by all your love and support of the drama. Please bepatient with President Ahn's horrible English. Luckily, President Ahnis able to continue eating pork!

I am truly thankful for beingable to work with such young, young actors. The young actors (TK, SW,Jeremy, MN, and HY) all get along so well and have so much funtogether, but as soon as the cameras start to roll, they are extremelyprofessional and hard-working.

I think their youth, energy, and enthusiasm, along with the writer's brilliant writing, are the key to the drama's success.

Allthe ANjell members are so busy, sleep deprived, and tired, but as soonas they get out of their cars, they regain their energy and are sofriendly. And Uee is totally opposite of her character, she iscompletely cute, friendly, and doesn't like to mess up.

TK isextremely serious about his work, but loves to fool around with SW andJeremy. The cast is having fun together. I think they picked theperfect leader. And his fans are the best... so envious... and proud.TK is a "Cool Boy" (exact words)

Jeremy is ALWAYS smiling.  He is "Smile Boy."

SW is a little nervous, as a newcomer.  We like to tease him and watch at his response.  He is a "Good Boy"

MNis extremly tired lately. But she is doing well. Sometimes she asks ifshe should get a little plastic surgery, but we tell her no, that shehas talent in acting and will go far. We tell her to stay "natural". MNis very lovely and lady-like. She's a "Sweet Girl".

Because of the ANjells, President Ahn is happy.  Oh, forgot to mention another person.  MHN (MN's manager) & the Coordi.

Wedon't have many more episodes left. Please watch til the end andcontinue to support us. I had no idea that such a multi-generation ofviewers were out there. What a jack-pot!

And ANjell's Season 2 - Let's Go!"

me suka president ahn@sung chan!

apakah maksud president ahn?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2009 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by twinkystar at 16-11-2009 14:28

태경은 미남에게 앞으로 자신을 좋아하는 걸 허락해주겠다고 하고 미남은 눈물을 글썽이며 감격한다.
김기자는 왕코디가 찍었던 미남의 여장사진을 발견하고 유심히 보던 중 그 사진 속 여자가 미남이라는 것을 알고는 안사장을 찾아간다.
한편 모화란은 미자에게 고재현의 쌍둥이에게 자신의 재산 절반을 줄 것이라고 하고 미자는 이에 솔깃하여 미남과 모화란을 만나게 한

Episode 13 Preview

TK tells MN that he will allow her to like him, and MN is teary and touched by his comment.
ReporterKim finds the photo of MN dressed as a girl, and realizes that MN isthe girl in the photo. He goes to meet with President Ahn.
MHR (TK'smom) tells Mee-ja (MN's aunt) that she will give half of herinheritance to the twins, and Mee-ja decides to have MN meet MHR

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 02:57 PM | Show all posts
lorr SW tu group CN blue ker.. wakak patut mcm penah tgk.. tp mmg tul suke nengok dia...

kayanye lah fans asik melanja artis makan... ggugugug...

awat PSH tu nk wat plastik.. dah cukup cantik dah tu... aigggooo deme ni kalo takde plastik tak sah gamaknye...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 02:57 PM | Show all posts
lorr SW tu group CN blue ker.. wakak patut mcm penah tgk.. tp mmg tul suke nengok dia...

kayanye lah fans asik melanja artis makan... ggugugug...

awat PSH tu nk wat plastik.. dah cukup cantik dah tu... aigggooo deme ni kalo takde plastik tak sah gamaknye...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 03:47 PM | Show all posts
haku sedaya upaya tamau baca spoiler

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 05:38 PM | Show all posts
haku sedaya upaya tamau baca spoiler
sH0paHolliC Post at 16-11-2009 15:47

aku tak kuat iman... dah baca dah pun.. makin tak sabar pulak...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-11-2009 06:11 PM | Show all posts
Preview episode 14 aku cilok kat soompi..

In the airport parking lot, TK tells MN that he came because there is something he really has to say. Unfortunately, at that moment, a bus full of high school girls who are going on a field trip pulls up. As Sayuri et al. scream out TK's name and chaos ensues, MN tells TK that she will greet them naturally and slip out. As MN speaks, TK whispers "I like you" in her ear, flustering her.

An article comes out stating that TK went to meet MN at the airport. TK reads MN a fanfic about the love triangle surrounding A.N.Jell. Meanwhile, Jeremy is at the broadcasting station, and his face suddenly hardens at the sight of TK and MN's lyrics [I think the preview might have a typo; "headline" seems to make more sense than "lyrics"]. Ma Hooni who is demanding answers from TK is shocked when TK tells him to look closely and pulls MN into his arms...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Preview episode 14 aku cilok kat soompi..

gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~
best gle epi 14..
x sabar nk tgk part TK sbut i like u tuh

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 07:01 PM | Show all posts
42# blankie nya

tak sabarnya tunggu ari rabu!!:pompom: tp tinggal 4episod je lagi...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2009 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Hoonyi naturally asks Taekyung what is going on and Taekyung replies “Look carefully” and grabs in Minam in a hug, shocking everyone
:pompom:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 10:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.282537 second(s), 41 queries .