Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 221946|Reply: 1571

[SBS]-My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho -Lee Seung Gi/Shin Min Ah

[Copy link]
Post time 15-3-2010 10:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by isabel at 16-2-2011 16:37

Date of airing :  Aug'11 [After I'm Legend ends]
Time of airing : Wed~Thurs (9:50p.m korean time)
Official site : http://tv.sbs.co.kr/mygumiho/
Producer: Bu Seong Chul
Scriptwriter: Hong Jung-eun, Hong Mi-ran
Eps: 16
RatinGs:
file:///C:/DOCUME~1/user/LOCALS~1/Temp/moz-screenshot.pnghttp://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Girlfriend_is_a_Nine-Tailed_Fox/Episode_Ratings

Cast :
Lee Seung Gi, Shin Min Ah, Noh Min Woo
Story : (Lee Seung Gi) is a cowardly and extremely immature man who accidentally set free a nine-tail fox (Shin Min Ah) who was imprisoned for 500 years. The fox began to take the form of a beautiful woman who follows the man who set her free around, causing misunderstandings that she is his girlfriend. Although the man enjoys the attention and envy that people around him is giving, he is also always in extreme fear that the Gumiho may want to feed on his liver to become human. But when both of them falls for each other as time goes by, the Gumiho's enemies appears causing an unexpected twist in their lives.

Drama Characters

- Cha Dae Woong(Lee Seung Gi)
He lived a rather aimless life as the only grandson of a rich man and gets by without any big dreams or ambitions besides his goal of becoming an action star. He was raised by his grandfather and Aunt after his parents died when he was really young.
After he accidently sets free a nine-tails fox who was imprisoned in a seal, he was forced to live together with her. Although he becomes the envy of his friends when the fox impersonates as his girlfriend after taking a human form, he is constantly worrying that his liver will be eaten by her if he lets down his guards.

- Gu Mi Ho (Shin Min Ah)
She was freed by Cha Dae Woong after being trapped in the seal for a really long time. She loves to eat meat and has the ability to see, hear, smell and feel from a distance. She has greatly developed senses as she belongs to the tribe of mystic foxes which are deemed as monsters by humans. She forced her stay with Dae Woong as she doesn't know anything about the outside world during her long imprisonment.

- Park Dong Joo (Noh Min Woo)
He is hiding his cold sharp and intelligent character behind his mask of warm. He has been to Africa and extreme places around the world. He appears to have a vet doctor's license along an unknown history and background. He remains un-interested in anything until the appearance of the Gumiho. This is the mystery that he feels that he must do everything to solve.

- Eun Hye In(Park Su Jin)
Due to her fragile appearance and vibes of being a good wife and mother, Eun Hye In is an aspiring newcomer of a large agency. Although Dae Woong falls for her at first sight, she doesn't shows her interest in him until Mi Ho's appearance revoked her anger that Dae Woong's attention is drawn to another woman.  

- Ban Doo Hong (Sung Dong Il)
He is the operations director of Korea's top martial arts school which Cha Dae Woong is attending. Although Ban Doo Hong is always laughing it off that his name is the same as one of Korea's top action film director "Jung Doo Hong", he becomes really serious as he tries to recruit Gu Mi Ho to the school after seeing her doing a good somersault.

- Ban Seon Nyeo (Hyo Min)
Ban Seon Nyeo is the daughter of the director of the acting school that Cha Dae Woong goes to. Unlike her name "Seon Nyeo" (Fairy), she is rough and tough like a boy. She is a very good friend of Dae Woong and Mi Ho. She is also one-sidedly in love with Dae Woong just like Byung Soo is having a crush on her.

- Cha Peung(Byun Hee Bong)
He is Cha Dae Woong's grandfather who raised him along with his aunt after his parents died.

- Cha Min Sook (Yoon Yoo Seon)
She is the spinster Aunt of Dae Woong who raised him since his parents died. Cute and innocent despite her age, she forms a love line with Dae Woong's action school director "Ban Doo Hong".

- Kim Byung Soo (Kim Ho Chang)
He is also a student at the action school where Dae Woong attends and is having a secret crush on Seon Nyeo.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-3-2010 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hhhhh at 24-8-2010 07:48

Hong Sisters back with their sixth drama

The Hong sisters writing team — Hong Jung-eun, Hong Mi-ran — are coming back with another drama series! The intense popularity of their last series, You’re Beautiful, means there’ll be a lot of anticipation for their follow-up — and while nobody’s infallible, these two writers have a solid track record in the romantic-comedy genre (they’re five for five with hits like My Girl and Hong Gil Dong).

Now they’ve cast singer-actor Lee Seung-gi, who’s coming off a huge series himself in last year’s Brilliant Legacy. He’ll play the “extremely immature” (and somewhat cowardly) lead in their new drama.

The series is called My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and is described as a fantasy-melodrama. A “gumiho” is a legendary fox with nine tails that is frequently found in Korean folklore and horror tales. The main character meets a gumiho and fears getting his liver taken by her (the gumiho eats human livers), and winds up falling for her. The Hong sisters’ brand is strong on spirited comic scenarios, so even though they describe this as the most melodramatic of their projects, you can expect that the melo aspect will be more quirky than conventional.

The writers explained, “Western countries have Dracula. In Korea, our classic ghost is the gumiho, and we prepared our story around that. …The gumiho carries meaning of shaking a person’s resolve. The main character’s friends all say how great he must feel to have such a beautiful girlfriend, but he can’t reveal to them that she’s a gumiho.” Fearing for his own safety, he ends up doing all sorts of things to “protect” his liver from her. The gumiho character is extraordinarily beautiful, and will be cast with an actress in her early 20s. Lee’s casting is in the final stages as the producers finalize contract details.

The Hong sisters explained that this idea kept coming to them when they found themselves facing difficulties while writing You’re Beautiful. The drama will begin shooting in May, and plans to air in the summer (tentatively July or August).

Via Newsen, Star News

credit: Dramabeans

Shin Se-kyung is out and Shin Mina is in for the upcoming drama My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho. Phew, this drama has undergone a ridiculous amount of casting speculation, rumors, and changes, hasn’t it? Seriously, I’m almost tired about the news and it has barely even begun. (Shin Se-kyung had been reported with the most finality, but that was preceded by a lot of rumors about Sandara Park and Jeon Ji-hyun as well.)
In My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho, Shin Mina plays a gumiho who has been asleep for the past 500 years, who is released when a seal is broken, and a romance ensues with a human played by Lee Seung-ki. The drama may have some competition with Gumiho’s Revenge, which is another gumiho-centered show starring Han Eun-jung that is planning for a broadcast later this summer. However, as the always-hilarious Hong sisters writing pair are behind this drama, I’d expect this one to deliver lots more wacky hijinks (and pop-culture parodies and catchphrases, to boot).
This is Shin Mina’s first drama in three years, since 2007’s thriller series Devil with Uhm Tae-woong and Joo Ji-hoon. Prior to that, she starred with Rain in A Love To Kill in 2005. Although I was perfectly fine with Shin Se-kyung, Shin Mina also fits the part well — though I can’t help but wonder if the pairing will seem too much like a noona with her kid brother. Well, I’ll stay optimistic.

Credit: Dramabeans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2010 10:36 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hhhhh at 24-8-2010 08:02

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST part 2

내가 사랑할 사람 (미호 Theme) - 이슬비
The person I will love (MiHo Theme) – Lee Seul Bi

익숙지 않죠 이런 모습에
this image is so unfamiliar

나를 보여 주는 게 처음이니까
because it’s the first time I’m showing myself to you

혼자 견디고 참아 내기엔
enduring it alone and holding back

너무 외롭고 힘들 다는걸 알았으니까
because I know how lonely and difficult it is

변명 같아서 널 기다리는 게
it seems to be an excuse that I’m waiting for you

부담주기 싫은데 자꾸만 붙잡게 돼
I hate to be burden to you, but I keep holding on to you

내가 사랑할 사람 나를 바라봐주길
the person I will love, please look at me

내 모습이 다르게 보여도 같은 맘 이니까
My appearance is different, but the heart is the same

너를 마주보기엔 용기나진 않지만
even though I don’t have the courage to face you

나를 사랑해줘요 뒤돌아봐 줘요
please love me, please turn around and look at me

욕심 같아서 널 가지려는 게
It seems to be greed that I want to hold you

감추려고 해봐도 자꾸만 그렇게 돼
I try to hide it, but it stays like that

내가 기다린 사람 그게 바로 너이길
The person I’m waiting for, it is you

혼자서는 애를 써보아도 꿈인걸 아니까
I try so hard by myself, but I know it’s a dream

너를 사랑하기엔 부족한걸 알지만
even though I’m too lacking to love you

나를 사랑해줘요 고개 돌려 봐요
please love me, turn your head to look at me

나 혼자 말 못하면 후회될까봐
I’m afraid that I’ll regret it if I don’t say it

네 마음을 이제는 보고 싶은데
I’d like to take a look at your heart now

내가 사랑할 사람 나를 바라봐주길
the person I will love, please look at me

내 모습이 다르게 보여도 같은 맘 이니까
My appearance is different, but the heart is the same

너를 마주보기엔 용기나진 않지만
even though I don’t have the courage to face you

나를 사랑해줘요 뒤돌아봐 줘요
please love me, please turn around and look at me

credit: tryp96@twitter

Sha La La – Shin Min Ah [English Translation]
MGIG OST Part3

Korean lyrics source: leeseungki.com
English translation: tryp96 @twitter

샤랄라 – 신민아

Sha La La – Shin Min Ah

나는 웃는 표정이 햇살보다 눈부셔

When I smile, my face is more dazzling than sunshine

나는 우는 표정도 누구보다 눈물이 예쁘게 떨어질 것 같애

When I cry, my tears seem to fall more beautifully than anyone else’s

지나가는 사람들 다들 나만 쳐다봐

All the people passing by are staring at me

하지만 너에게만 이런 모습 보일래 넌 정말 행운을 가졌어

But I only want you to see me like this, you really have good fortune

샤랄라라라 노래를 부르며

Sha la la la la singing a song

나의 이름을 꿈꿔 부르면

dreaming of you calling my name

샤랄라라라 너만의 여자로

Sha la la la la I’ll be your woman

아름답게 너만 볼 거야

I’ll only look at you beautifully

나는 웃는 표정이 햇살보다 눈부셔

When I smile, my face is more dazzling than sunshine

나는 우는 표정도 누구보다 눈물이 예쁘게 떨어질 것 같애

When I cry, my tears seem to fall more beautifully than anyone else’s

샤랄 라라라 노래를 부르며

나의 이름을 꿈꿔 부르면

dreaming of you calling my name

샤랄 라라라 너만의 여자로

아름답게 너만 볼거야

샤랄라 라라 노래를 부르며

나의 이름을(네가 나만을) 꿈꿔 부르면

dreaming of you calling my name (only mine)

샤랄라 라라 너만의 여자로

아름답게 너만 볼거야

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-3-2010 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by hhhhh at 30-8-2010 22:56

MY Girlfriend Is A Gumiho OST 1

Sendspace

MY Girlfriend Is A Gumiho OST 2

Sendspace

or
Ost 1 & 2 [MU link]

My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
Ost by Lee Seung Gi
Lee Seung GI - 정신이 나갔었나봐 (I Must Be Out of My Mind)  
Sendspace

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST part.3:2 Songs
Artist: Shin Min Ah
Genre: Ballad
Release Date: 2010.08.20

Download link:Mediafire

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST part 4

Released date:10.08.25
01. 둘이 하나 (Love Theme)- Lyn
02. 덫 (동주 Theme)- By Noh Min Woo
MU Link

RAW Files

http://www.kpopella.com
http://mehanata.net

Subtitles:KLIK
Subtitles
: Download Here

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2010 10:58 PM | Show all posts
check in.....♥

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2010 11:06 PM | Show all posts
check in jugak

ada rumours yg menyatakan hyesun akan amik watak heroin citer ni...
harap2 menjadi kenyataan

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-3-2010 11:11 PM | Show all posts
betul ka hye sun...

x penat ka minah tu..
baru jer abis magic kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 15-3-2010 11:29 PM | Show all posts
betul ka hye sun...

x penat ka minah tu..
baru jer abis magic kan..
airwickss Post at 15-3-2010 23:11

apalah sgt pada hyesun tu...
org yg talented xkan dok diam diri...
mesti ada je benda yg dia nk wat...
tp harap2 nye betul la dia yg berlakon citer ni..
dpt tgk seung gi berlakon lagik ngan hyesun lepas nonstop 5 dulu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-3-2010 11:34 PM | Show all posts
nk hyesun!!..sy hyesun harus belakon dlm tahun neh tk kire

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Lee Seung Gi main actor of 'My Girlfriend is the Nine-Tailed Fox', Main actress is Shin Sae Kyung?

Lee Seung Gi main actor of 'My Girlfriend is the Nine-Tailed Fox', Main actress is Shin Sae Kyung? Broadcasted by KBS?

The contours of the drama ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox’ which hasgained much attention as actor Lee Seung Gi’s newest work is beginningto show.

As screenwriter of the drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ Hong Sisters (Hong Jung Eun, Hong Mi Ran)’s newest work, the much anticipated ‘My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox' has casted Lee Seung Gi as the main actor.

Itwas said that the drama had been contemplating between Shin Sae Kyungand the group 2NE1’s Dara (real name Sandara Park) as the main actressrole of the nine-tailed fox. The staff’s opinions lean more towardsShin Sae Kyung, who they think fits more into the main role. Aboutthis, Shin Sae Kyung’s company says “She needs to focus at the momentmore on ‘Highkick Through the Roof’ so we have not settled on afollowing work yet,” and “For now, we are thinking about working on thescheduled commercial shoots and photoshoots that were postponed.”

Thedrama’s airing station is also being determined. It is in the processof arranging a decision between airing in SBS and KBS. In the case ofSBS, it will be aired after their Wed/Thurs. drama ‘ProsecuterPrincess’, and in the case of KBS, it will be aired after ‘Cinderella'sSister.’

On the other hand, Lee Seung Gi, his newest workconfirmed, has released an image from a photoshoot with Samsung Gipellewith a charismatic and sexy image. This photoshoot has gained muchinterest because Lee Seung Gi does not show any of the nice and clumsyimage he has had in KBS2’s ‘1 Night 2 Days’ and instead shows a haughtybut elegant image.

Source: Sports Khan
Translated by orangie @ ygsecret21.com

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 04:23 PM | Show all posts
sape shin shae kyung nih..............

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 10:53 PM | Show all posts
cter bru ke nie....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 11:23 PM | Show all posts
akhirnye, cite br dr hong sisters. dah ar ade seung gi

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 11:23 PM | Show all posts
hong sisters! harus ditengok... komedi romantik cam selalu agaknya..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2010 11:33 PM | Show all posts
14# midori_katana

aku rs laen sket kot..die ckp fantasy-melodrama...tp kalo hong sisters, aku agak kite bleh anticipate romantic comedy jugak walopon sket...maybe not the whole premise is about melodrama..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 09:34 AM | Show all posts
yeayyy....seungi oppa....harus tengok.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2010 10:04 AM | Show all posts
sape shin shae kyung nih..............
lonso Post at 21-3-2010 16:23

haah la sape shin shae kyung nie?die penah belakon cite ape?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by moondance at 22-3-2010 16:43
haah la sape shin shae kyung nie?die penah belakon cite ape?
sue87 Post at 22-3-2010 10:04

ni die shin sae kyung...

• Name: 신세경 / Shin Se Kyung (Sin Sae Kyeong)
  • Profession: Actress
  • Birthdate: 1990-Jul-29
  • Height: 166cm
  • Blood type: B
  • Talent agency: Namoo Actors
TV Shows Movies
credit : dramawiki

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 01:56 PM | Show all posts
17# sue87 shin sye kyung ni famous sbb high kick season 2, dia gak pernah jadi model sama2 dgn big bang utk hp..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2010 03:45 PM | Show all posts
yeke........ak sbr nak tggu drama hong da latest bnyk kene running cite nih.. cinderella sister, personal taste, oh my lady... 4 beb. bnyk tuh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 09:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092436 second(s), 45 queries .