Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: JUSTcircle

3rd Jib of B2ST/BEAST~ Ending with proud of B2UTY >_<

Close [Copy link]
Post time 1-12-2010 04:07 PM | Show all posts
tgk website Universal Music malaysia...
kbel nampak ni...
x tau klu dah ada org paste news promo ni kat sini...

To Win!  BEAST “WELCOME TO BEAST AIRLINE” CONCERT TICKET!
Date: 11th Dec – 13th Dec 2010
Venue: Seoul Olympic Stadium, Korea

WELCOME TO BEAST AIRLINE!!
All preparations have finished.
Now, BEAST’s airplane is just waiting for take-off.
The first vacation with BEAST.
The airport will be at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.
Gather and let’s take off together.
On Year 2010 December 12th, BEAST AIRLINE will be making its first take-off in the Seoul Olympic Stadium.
Don’t miss out on the 6 captains and the flight attendants with their hot on-board service.
There won’t be a lot of chances in hopping on board as a passenger.
Receive the best on-board service BEAST will ever give.
Enjoy the vacation with BEAST, have fun in being BEAST’s passenger.
For fans of BEAST, purchase <Mastermind> Malaysia Edition album and join us at all retail outlets in Malaysia from 12th Nov 2010 – 6th Dec 2010,  Buy the album <Mastermind> of BEAST and stand a chance to win 3D2Ns FREE trip to watch “WELCOME TO BEAST AIRLINE” live in Korea Concert Ticket. HURRY UP!!! Don’t miss out the 6 captains, let’s gather to have fun in being BEAST’s Passenger.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2010 07:47 AM | Show all posts
album dorg yg jepun tuu, xde byk bezakn dgn yg korean version

beza kat lgu ker or pic2 dlm album tuu xde org tepek ker pic2 dlm album tuu

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2010 04:05 PM | Show all posts
br jek lyn WGM adam kapel...
adess ketinggalan lak... doojun jd guest....
lawak tul dtg as package...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2010 04:57 PM | Show all posts
BEAST’s Yang Yoseob can’t go to sleep?

After debuting last year with the song ‘Bad Girl’, BEAST had released 4 albums and had been continually fulfilling activities with barely any time to rest. They are currently active with the title song ‘Beautiful’ promotions, Lee Kikwang is busy with MBC ‘Sunday Sunday Night – Hot Brothers’, Yoon Doojoon is busy with the MBC sitcom ‘All My Love’, and despite all these personal schedules, they are also preparing very hard for the solo concert that will be opening on the 12th.

Since they only have about 2 hours of break time, many of the members fall asleep in the times between their schedules; however Yang Yoseob is attracting attention as he is the only one not sleeping during these times. Lee Kikwang commented, “Since Yoseob is the vocal, he tends to have the higher parts. So whenever we travel, when others are all sleeping he is the only who doesn’t. Since he worries that his throat will close when he wakes up from a nap, so he purposely doesn’t sleep because of this fact.”

Yang Yoseob stated, “I can’t do anything about me worrying. Even in practices, I am the type that works towards perfection. That is probably why I lost so much weight.” In addition he added, “I had no idea that we was able to release so many albums this fast in such a short time. I am happy that the songs came out good as much as I work hard for it. Since there is still a long way to go, I will show better sides of myself through my effort.”

Recently, BEAST had successfully completed their Japanese showcase and will be opening their first solo concert ‘Welcome To Beast Airlines’ on the 12th.

CREDITS: SPORTSCHOSUN (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2010 04:57 PM | Show all posts
teruq sgt ni smpai kn x leh tido

tp ape2 pun nk komen sal pic tu... comey nyer tido cenggitew

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2010 05:02 PM | Show all posts
BEAST is recognized by Patricia Field for their fashion styles

“BEAST is amazing!”

The beastly idol BEAST had their fashion tastes recognized by the worldly known fashion stylist Patricia Field.

On the 3rd, BEAST attended the Patricia Field Collection fashion show located in Seoul Chungnamdong MCM Haus and was praised by Patricia Field herself for their “distinctive and modern look” and they were even able to take a memorable photo with her.

Patricia Field had been the fashion director of the popular movies such as ‘Sex and the City’, ‘Ugly Betty’, ‘Devil Wears Prada’ and more. For this collection, MCM’s Heritage and Patricia Field worked together to show off a modern New Yorker style with a trendy shopper bag, backpack, clutch, and more items.

MCM plans to donate all the money earned from Patricia Field’s line to the ‘Korea Disaster Relief’ to benefit the civilians left homeless from the Yeonpyungdo incident.

CREDITS: JOONGANG.CO.KR (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-12-2010 05:07 PM | Show all posts
huwaaaaa.... comey :@

cr:as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2010 05:18 PM | Show all posts
[NEWS] 101206 All My Love Ga-In’s shy confession: “I spent 2 hours just kissing Yoon Doojoon”

On the afternoon of the 6th at 12PM, the MBC TV Sitcom “All my Love” (written by Park Minjeong, directed by Kang Yeongseon and Hwang Gyojin) gathered for a meeting in a restaurant located in Ilsan.

Ga-in, who plays the part of Hwang Geumji, appeared to be very embarrassed when prompted about her kissing scene with Yoon Doojoon. The reason behind this is that Ga-in, who is currently taking part in MBC TV’s ‘We Got Married Season 2′ with 2AM’s Jo Kwon, is still having difficulty even when it comes to skinship.

Ga-in confessed “We shot the kissing scene for 2 hours. Only the back of our heads were supposed to appear in the shot, but the director told us to do it for real. I was really embarrassed”. Following this, she was asked, “Didn’t Jo Kwon pay any particular attention when you were recording the kissing scene?” where she replied cooly, “I don’t think there was anything like that. Isn’t that something that I can’t not say?”.

In addition, Yoon Doojoon spoke about the kiss scene as well with a shy smile, “I was really embarrassed while filming the scene where I gave Ga-in a one-sided kiss after walking her home. The kissing scene will be aired around the 30th episode.”

This scene was also compared to the kissing scene between Yoon Seungah and Jo Kwon, who had only taken 30 minutes to complete their shot. Jo Kwon had stated in regards to the kiss, causing laughter “I was able to cooly finish filming the kiss scene with Yoon Seung-ah in only 30 minutes, however it seems like Yoon Doojoon and Ga-in had to take a long time.” Yoon Doojoon revealed, “It was very embarrassing for me to do the kissing scene so I had a hard time.”

‘All My Love’ broadcasts every week from Monday~Friday at 7:45 PM, and is similar to the chaotic story that unfolds between the families of Kongjwi and Patjwi, who’s families are divided largely by their financial well-being.

CREDITS: TV Daily, TV Report (SOURCE); GEE@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omo omo.... 2 hours

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-12-2010 05:20 PM | Show all posts
lgik news sal ledo... lawaqqq seh saper yg dah tgk wgm yg ade dujun ni

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[NEWS] Gain confesses, “Yoon Doojoon filming a nude cut… It’s attractive”

[Newsen Lee Sooyeon Reporter]

Gain revealed that she was touched by Yoon Doojoon’s nude filming.

During the short press conference for the daily MBC sitcom ‘All My Love’ at the MBC Dream Center on November 6th, Gain stated, “In the sitcom, Yoon Doojoon shows off his love for my character directly. Recently, he even filmed as a nude model in front of an art class just for me.”

Gain added with laughter, “He will be filming the cut only after covering the major important parts. Doojoon even said to me complaining, ‘Do I really have to do this much for you noona’?”

In addition, she commented, “Honestly, I feel an attraction towards to guys who ends up not showing any interests towards me compared to the guys who actually like me. However, playing this role, I felt a lot of attraction towards Yoon Doojoon.”

To this issue Yoon Doojoon stated laughing, “I play the role of a student on a break in the sitcom. I end up becoming a nude model for an art school as a part time job. My whole body will be nude and the most important parts will be covered with a mosaic effect. I will be filming tomorrow, but I can’t even sleep because I’m so worried.”

‘All My Love’ portrays the family story with the twin siblings, Hwang Geumji (Gain) and Hwang Okyeop (Jokwon), and their mother Park Misun (Park Misun). Yoon Doojoon plays the role of Hwang Okyeop’s friend in the sitcom.

Meanwhile, the filmed cut with nude Yoon Doojoon will air on December 27th.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2010 05:22 PM | Show all posts
Doojoon is a home wrecker and Adam Couple continues to be real
"SUMMARY OF A NEW ARTICLE ABOUT “WE GOT MARRIED” AND “ALL MY LOVE” : DOOJOON-GAIN KISSING SCENE TOOK 2 HOURS TO FILM"

* Jokwon: “When we act as siblings, we have masks on but on ‘WGM’, we put the masks off and be ourselves in front of the camera. It will be difficult to work if the love feelings from ‘WGM’ get too strong; that’s why I control myself while acting in the sitcom.”

* Jokwon about WGM: “We have to film the whole day and there are lots of cameras – and it’s impossible not to have true and real aspects since there are only two lead characters. There hasn’t been one case in ‘WGM’ where we weren’t our true selves. We really value each other and treat each other nicely and that’s the reason why I think so many different episodes have been produced so far.”

* Gain: “So far, there hasn’t been one moment during filming sessions where we said ‘Let’s try this’, ‘Let’s show this emotion’ or ‘Let’s rehearse something’. Everything, which was shown on the screen, reflected our true selves at the respective moments. To be honest, it makes me fall into my role (as wife) since we’ve been a make-believe couple for over 1 year now.”

* Jokwon managed to film his kiss scene with Yoon Seungah in 30 minutes whereas Gain’s kiss scene with Yoon Doojoon took 2 hours. Yoon Doojoon said awkwardly: “Even if they are a make-believe couple, I feel sorry since she is Jokwon’s wife.”

* They’ll continue with WGM filming sessions starting this week. Jokwon and Gain watched the 1-year anniversary episode (Jejudo-trip) during one of the breaks between the “All My Love” filming sessions.

SOURCE: TV Report.kr
Trans Cr. @_xeth (twitter)/MyBeastlyBoys.Wordpress

Use magic Report

Post time 8-12-2010 05:23 PM | Show all posts
doojoon doojoon

moptipp sgt lh leader nude

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2010 08:37 AM | Show all posts
Yoon Doojoon interview with 10ASIA, "Nude scene? It will pass eventually"

“Something that you are confident in sitcoms compared to Kikwang, taking off clothes?”

Q You are an idol with many girl fans but, from your character being considered a pervert and being known for your feet smell, your idol image is starting to be ruined. Is that okay?
Yoon Doojoon: It’s okay for me. Even though my parents and other fans feel bad for me. (Laughs) However, since I am given a new genre instead of a singer, I am really having fun. Also being an idol isn’t anything else but a “younger singer” so since my life as an idol singer isn’t going to be long, I try my best in everything I do keeping that in mind.

Q If the kiss scene with Gain is release the fans will be shocked. How did it feel when you were filming with her?
Yoon Doojoon : It wasn’t like a kiss, but more like a peck, nevertheless I was embarrassed. I also made a lot of NGs as well. Ah, it wasn’t on purpose! Honestly I wasn’t really embarrassed, but Gain noona kept on being embarrassed. She was like “It’s only going to show the back side of my head, do I really have to do it?” (Laughs) For me, I kept on having Kwon in mind… since they come out as a spouse anyways. However Kwon had his own scene where he does the same kind of action as well.

Q There was a scene in which you are mistaken for a pervert because you are found lying down in the house with only your underwear on, was that your actual underwear?
Yoon Doojoon : It was sponsored. (Laughs) When I first read it in the script I thought it was going to be short pants, but I ended actually wearing actual underwear, but then again I wore two layers.

Q They say there is a scene where you have a part time job as a nude model.
Yoon Doojoon : I become the model in a act academy, but I will be filming that scene tomorrow. I didn’t I was going to strip all like this, but this is a big problem. I don’t even have time to sleep these days, but I couldn’t sleep because I was worrying about it. But, anyways it’s going to pass at some point.

Q What did the members say after watching? Lee Kikwang, who appeared on MBC happens to be your sunbae as well.
Yoon Doojoon : If we don’t have time to watch it on TV, we watch the videos that the fans makes with only cuts of me. There are some members who say it’s funny, but too embarrassing to watch. (Laughs) To Kikwang, I asked a lot about the filming set feel and systems rather than questions about acting and got help that way.

Q Even though you started late, is there a type of acting you think you can do better than others?
Yoon Doojoon : Taking off clothes? (Laughs) No, I can’t match up to Kikwang in taking off clothes.

Q Kiss scene?
Yoon Doojoon : Kikwang had a scene in which he kissed Jungeum noona as well. It was when we didn’t even debut so when Kikwang was like “I am going to be kissing Jungeum noona tomorrow~” I was jealous, but I didn’t get to see the members yet so I couldn’t show off. (Laughs)

Q If there is a goal you set for yourself as you entered a sitcom.
Yoon Doojoon : First of all, I decided that I am not going to be written in the articles in a bad way. I wanted to make sure I that I wasn’t harming the sitcom and that I wasn’t going to cause problems with my acting skills. I always think if I can portray something comically because acting and the script is a lot awkward for me still, but since this is my first official try at something, I want to learn a lot from it.

Q You must be busy preparing for the first concert in December. What kind of stage are you preparing?
Yoon Doojoon : If I have a sitcom filming to do, I get nervous because I have to miss concert practice. But since we have 6 members and we have too many members to have a solo stage for each of us, we are preparing a stage in a group of two. We are also planning to release the new songs we composed and written ourselves.

source: 10ASIA
trans: aoistars @ B2R

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2010 08:39 AM | Show all posts
motipp nk jelezz ngn kiki yg syiom pmpuan tuuu

teringat kembali scene syiom itew

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-12-2010 12:09 AM | Show all posts
pergh kak muunah!! hebat mu update segala.. thanks yer.. mmuah2!!
terhutang budi dengan dirimu.. ekeke! bizi skit lately.. ekeke!

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2010 12:42 AM | Show all posts
beast menang YEPP SAMSUNG AWARD @ GOLDENDISK AWARD

Use magic Report

Post time 10-12-2010 12:43 AM | Show all posts

credit : kpopdemon

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-12-2010 11:26 PM | Show all posts
i am a newbie here....
i wanna to know whether mostly whr u all get beast stuff such as lightstick, album and all merchandise??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-12-2010 02:47 AM | Show all posts
i am a newbie here....
i wanna to know whether mostly whr u all get beast stuff such as lightstick, ...
superwomen88 Post at 10-12-2010 11:26 PM

album and merchandise? u can PM me or hadiff.. lightstick? we're on working to choose the best 1.. please go here.

http://eforum2.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=515805&extra=&page=1

we're talk anything about kpop party..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2010 09:06 AM | Show all posts
[NEWS] B2ST is the only rookie group to pass 100k in album sales this year

B2ST was recently revealed to be the only rookie idols to have sold over 100,000 albums in 2010.

According to information revealed by the album sales research site Hanteo, including B2ST’s debut album in October, the group has released a total of four albums to date, recording 106,007 copies in sales from January 1st through December 10th of 2010.

Out of all of the groups that debuted a year ago, B2ST is the only group to have achieved such a feat. Their fourth mini-album, released on November 8th, has sold 35,350 copies thus far and is still holding on in major music charts with the title track “Beautiful” ranking first.

Their third mini-album, released on September 30th, has sold 33,777 copies through December 10th, while their second mini-album, released on March 3rd, sold 28,520 copies. The group’s debut mini-abum, released on October 26th, has sold 9,359 copies from January 1st through December 10th.

Their total puts them in the top five of Hanteo Chart’s “2010 Singer Award,” right alongside alongside SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee, and JYJ. The award takes into account all of the albums released in the artist’s history, but only includes the sales of those albums during the year the award is given for.

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate
Credit to Allkpop

Use magic Report

Post time 14-12-2010 09:14 AM | Show all posts
walaupun dh lepas konsert ni, tp tepeq jer lah sbb ade news psal lgu baru dorg..
duet pulak tuuu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

101212 BEAST members are forming duet unit groups? To reveal 3 duet songs

The members of group BEAST are scheduled to perform duets with each other, and will be displaying 3 duet songs.

On the 12th at 5PM at the Seoul Jamshil Gymnasium, BEAST will be holding their first independent concert, "Welcome to Beast Airlines", and will be revealing 3 duet songs for the first time.

The lyrics were written by the members of course, and there are self-composed songs included as well.

These songs each have a unique genre, and each duet team paired members together who's vocal colours and musical tastes agreed, elevating the atmosphere of the song.

The first song is a combination of the lead vocal Yoseob and rapper Junhyung, titled 'Thank You'. It is a charming and melodically hip-hop song recorded with poetic lyrics and hip-hop bass.

Kikwang and Hyunseung will be performing a R&B track titled 'Let it snow' that is sure to arouse the feelings of winter.

In addition, Dongwoon and Doojoon display great compatibility in their ballad duet titled 'If this door is shut'.

These songs are scheduled to be officially released later on.

Source: DAUM, B2STRISING
Translation: GEE @ B2STRISING

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

10-5-2024 11:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077646 second(s), 41 queries .