Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: isabel

PARK YONG HA ~ R.I.P [1977-2010]

[Copy link]
Post time 2-7-2010 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by chimei at 2-7-2010 16:34

Reply 218# hadiff05

aaa..ic..patut la sedey sgt..adik laki dia bleh cam sbb ade rupe dia skit...kakak dia je lain skit

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-7-2010 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Park yong ha RIP...tgk pic2 nie  mengalir gak air mate...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 04:33 PM | Show all posts
tak tahannye tgk..sedey sungguh.........hem...........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-7-2010 04:35 PM | Show all posts
Park Yong Ha ashes...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 04:38 PM | Show all posts
air mata turun laju nieh..
dah la nak balik....
abis la..turun dgn bengkak2 mata....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-7-2010 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Park Yong Ha final resting place : Bundang Memorial Park

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-7-2010 04:43 PM | Show all posts
air mata turun laju nieh..
dah la nak balik....
abis la..turun dgn bengkak2 mata....
amyhisashi Post at 2-7-2010 04:38 PM

sama gak la dgn aku. mula2 tgk gmbr2 nyer okay lg la, boleh tahan. tp biler tgk video2 kwn2 PYh dtg time funeral tu, mmg dah sebak giler....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 04:46 PM | Show all posts
sama gak la dgn aku. mula2 tgk gmbr2 nyer okay lg la, boleh tahan. tp biler tgk video2 kwn2 PYh  ...
rukiaichigo Post at 2-7-2010 16:43

x yah tunggu video pun, gambar2 tue sume dah buat aku nangis..
yg daum lagi la buat aku meleleh....
kesian sgt dgn sjs dgn hyo shin...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-7-2010 04:51 PM | Show all posts
x yah tunggu video pun, gambar2 tue sume dah buat aku nangis..
yg daum lagi la buat aku meleleh ...
amyhisashi Post at 2-7-2010 16:46

aku pn sedih lak tgk video tu

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Reply 226# isabel

farewell PYH.... RIP .. kesan kehilangan die tu terasa sgt...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 06:40 PM | Show all posts
tgk video kakak dia berucap ...kat kubur tu lg sedih.....ayat2 dia memnag meruntun hati......SJS nangis tersedu2......
n ada gbr pompuan yg diaorg papah tu....td me baca kat 1 website ni kata itu la last GFdia...owner cofffe shop kat gangnam,,,,dioarg break end of last yr..due to work...tp dh siap bincang psl marriage..n after b.off dua2 stay singlen contact each other....kwn2 PYH ckp di astill syg pompuan ni...n pompuan ni older than dia....huhuuhuh

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 08:16 PM | Show all posts
hidup glamer & kaya rasa pon stress .... sampai bunuh diri ...
sian sama  famili dia ... especially bapak dia ... dah la cancer at terminal stage ...

Muda lagi ...

condolence to the family dia ...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 08:51 PM | Show all posts
June 2, 2010

Park Yong-ha laid to rest

By Kwon Mee-yoo
Staff reporter

Rain fell persistently as grieving entertainers, colleagues and family of the late Park Yong-ha bid a tearful farewell to the top star during his funeral, Friday.

The cortege left the Seoul St. Mary's Hospital early Friday morning to a cremation site after a private Buddhist service with family and friends.

Park's father, battling cancer and his mother, shocked by her son's sudden death did not attend the ceremony.

Park hung himself at his home Wednesday and the police concluded that the top "hallyu" star, distressed over his career and his father's illness, committed suicide on an impulse.

Actor So Ji-sub, one of Park's closest friends, led the funeral procession, carrying a smiling portrait of Park.

The procession went to the Yeouido and Mok-dong areas, where major broadcasting stations are located, and Hapjeong-dong, the actor's childhood home. Lastly, the funeral cortege visited Park's home.

Park's remains were buried at Bundang Memorial Park in Gyeonggi Province.

Many colleagues who are entertainers and had worked with Park came to his funeral. Actors Park Hee-soon, Kim Moo-yeol and Ryu Si-won, actresses Kim Min-jeong and Park Si-yeon and singer Kim Won-joon attended a ceremony at the burial site.

Some 300 fans from Korea and Japan also stayed to the last moment.

"Park has become a star in the far sky and we cannot see him anymore. But we will always remember you and love you," said Lee Hee-jung, an official of Yona Entertainment owned by Park, in a memorial address.

Source: koreatimes.co.kr l koreaherald.com

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 08:53 PM | Show all posts
June 2, 2010

Singer and actor Park Yong-ha laid to rest
Reporter : Park Kun-ouc Editor : Jessica Kim

Actor So Ji-sub carries late actor Park Yong-ha's portrait
and mortuary tablet to Park's burial site at Bundang Memorial Park
in Gyeonggi Province, South Korea on July 2, 2010. [Han Youn-jong/Asia Economic Daily]

Singer and actor Park Yong-ha has been laid to rest at a private funeral attended by close family and friends.

The remains of the late star, who was cremated around noon on Friday, arrived at Bundang Memorial Park in Gyeonggi Province located south of Korea's capital of Seoul.

Actor So Ji-sub, carrying Park's portrait in his hands, led a procession of family and friends toward the burial site where song "STARS," from Park's last album, was being played in the background for the Buddhist ceremony.

Park's parents were not present for the service however -- Park's father, diagnosed with late-stage stomach cancer and his mother, who had previously lost consciousness over the shock of losing her son, had attended Park's coffin rites yesterday in wheelchairs.

Among the mourners were many of Park's celebrity friends including Park Hyo-shin, Kim Won-joon, Kim Hyun-joo, Kim Min-jung and Kim Moo-yeol.

Actress Park Si-yeon, who had starred in Park Hyo-shin's music video with the late Park, sobbed out loud crouched down, unable to contain the grief of losing her close friend.

Ryu Si-won, who arrived at the cemetery just as the service was wrapping up, also shed tears as he bid farewell to Park whom he had described as being "like a younger brother."

Ryu had been set to stay in Japan till next week to take part in concerts and racing competitions but he pushed back the events and flew into Korea today morning. "We trust that Park Yong-ha will always shine by our side... We will no longer be able to see him but we promise we will always stand by you and love you for a long time," an official at Park's agency said.

Numerous Korean celebrities had paid a visit to Park's wake service for the past two days including Lee Byung-hun, Bae Yong-joon, Choi Ji-woo, Kim Ha-neul, Kim Bum, Yoon Eun-hye, CNBLUE, Eugene, Gummy, Kangta, Kim Jin-pyo, Lyn, Psy, Song Seung-heon and U-Know Yunho.

So Ji-sub was present throughout the three-day wake service and up until the burial ceremony, often seen sobbing over the sudden and unexpected loss of his best friend.

Best known for his role in Asia as Sang-hyuk in the smash hit TV series "Winter Sonata" (KBS2, 2002), Park had led an active acting career in Korea since his debut in 2004, last starring in drama "The Slingshot" and film "The Scam" last year. He had also branched out to singing, which was particularly successful in Japan. He won an award at Japan's Golden Disk Award for four years straight starting in 2005, making him the first Korean to win and award at the event and the first to win four times in a row.

His music career in Japan continued to flourish even after he set up his own agency YONA Entertainment in 2008 -- his fifth full-length album "STARS" released in June this year reached No. 16 on the prestigious Oricon weekly chart. He had kicked off a three-month long 16-city tour on June 19 to promote "STARS" when during a brief visit to Korea to check up on his ailing father, Park committed suicide by hanging himself from the cord of his camcorder charger early on Wednesday. His mother found him dead in his apartment around 5:30 a.m.

Sources close to Park said he recently had been having a very hard time juggling his career, his company and family problems.

Although many suspected that Park had been suffering from depression and severe stress, local police ruled his death as "a suicide taken on impulse" after drinking the previous night and claimed there were no emotional or financial issues involved.

Reporter : Park Kun-ouc kun1112@ Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@ <&#9426;10Asia All rights reserved> 10.asiae.co.kr

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2010 12:13 AM | Show all posts
cam x percaya bila baca berita psl dia dah x da.. x sangka PYH x tido selama 14 tahun! korea hilang Hallyu Star!
so ji sub memang kawan sejati!
lihat dia menangis, terasa sedih hati ini..huhu..
adik ckp kalu dia da iman, dia x kan bunuh diri.. doa je agar roh dia tenang.. cam pelik statement adik aku nie.. pastu aku bantai gelak..apa cite??

takziah!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-7-2010 01:55 AM | Show all posts
posted again by cinnyangel of soompi...

Astory of the special friendship SJS and PYH had...

I got this translation of a program that Park Yong Ha was on at soompi and I didn't realize his best friend is So Ji Sub and vice versa. So Ji Sub was so shy!!

Priscilla wrote:

It was a Midnight Show called “I want to see you, my friend.” Tonight’s guest: Park Yong Ha (from WLS, Loving You) and an actress (I cannot recognize her).

I don't know if that show still exists, but it was a pretty popular show where entertainers were asked, while they were on air, to call their friends (preferably other entertainers) and tell them to come out. This was in order to show which star is friend with whom. Usually, there were 2 guests (or more?) and they were both given chances to call. The guest who got more ‘friends’ to come out won.

Here was the trick. The friends were not supposed to know this, so if 'friends' did not come, everyone watching the program would think "that friend's NOT that close." (This wasn’t always true though, cuz it is usually hard for entertainers to just hang out right when your friend calls you, THAT late.) On the other hand, if that friend showed up, he/she would be 'shocked' to find that the supposed 'cafe' was filled with show host and chorus behind... with direct camera ON. I remember watching this before, and it was nice, cuz it showed some entertainers 'caught unawares' without make-up, nor proper clothing. Once, Yand Dong Gun (from ROYOW) was the guest, but none of the people he called were able to come out... ============================================
Today's Clip shows only Park Yong Ha’s parts.

[quote=Prisci,Mar 3 2005, 01:37 AM]

Today's Clip shows only Park Yong Ha’s parts.

PYH: (low tone, looking down) For me… he’s my best friend, and he’s an entertainer too. His name is So Ji Sub…

Host: So Ji Sub!
Chorus: Woooowooo!!! (getting excited)

PYH: (laughing, surprised) You were not this excited before. What happened?!

Host: Actually, these girls they get excited whenever they hear the name of any man.

PYH: (getting serious again) But this friend… he doesn’t come out much. He’s the style that likes to stay home.

Host: So he might not come out?

PYH: But since he’s my best friend… (calling SJS)

Voice of SJS: (serious) What are you doing?

PYH: I’m at a café. What am I supposed to do here? (holding his laughter) I’m so lonely so I’m drinking ‘café’(he was supposed to say coffee but slipped, cracking up)

Voice: by yourself?

PYH: No, with Kyungsung. (still holding)

Voice: ... I’d take long if I leave now…

PYH: Really? Try to hurry anyways.

Voice: (sighing) O…K…

PYH: OK, hurry up. (chorus ‘woww!!! He hangs up) I was so nervous I said ‘I’m drinking ‘café’ (everyone’s cracking up)

Skip the other guest part====================
Host: I’m think it might be Mr. So Ji Sub who’s coming now… (camera’s focusing at the entrance) I can see through the camera… (Someone’s coming in… ????)

Chorus: Ahhhhh!!!!~ (going wild, it’s SJS! He’s wearing a hat and he’s dress down. As soon as he sees the crowd, he turns around, and leaves)

Host: (standing up trying to see if SJS really left.) Wow, I think he’s shocked.

PYH: (cracking up, and standing, hoping to see SJS coming back) Don’t tell me he’s really leaving…

Other guest: someone else’s coming in.

Host: Don’t worry, he’ll come back. Because your friend…

Friend 2: (Oh Ji Ho, Korean Actor, entering while everyone’s applauding and welcoming him.) Hello…

PYH: (phone rings and he picks up) Hello?

SJS's Voice: (serious) What is it?

PYH: Hee hee hee (cracking up, speechless)

Voice: (commanding) Come out.

PYH: What? (chorus ‘wow!!!’)

Voice: Come out!

PYH: (sheepishly) We’re on air… (noise of deep breathing on the other line) Just come in for a little while.

Voice: (sighing deep) Alright…

PYH: (after hanging up the phone) He was so shocked he ran away. (turning to his Friend 2 and shaking his hand) Hi hyung(older brother), thank you for coming in. And for not getting scared either. (they introduced each other)

Host: (to Friend 2) Is SJS also treating you as hyung?

PYH: Ji Sub doesn’t know him.

(Chorus screaming, SJS’s making the big entrance, bowing. He shakes hands with PYH who cracks up bashfully. We can only see SJS’s back, but these are the words written about what he’s thinking: “You’re dead…”)

Host: You’re friends, right? Usually, when friends come here, they go like “Hey, what’s going on?” But this time, he (SJS) went like: “You’re dead…” (everyone’s cracking up. (To SJS) So, where were you, at Mapo?

SJS: Yes, I was at Mapo.

Host: It’s past 1 am right now. If he calls you this late, could you still come out like this?

SJS: huh… he’s my one and only friend.

Host: (chorus go ‘ahhhh’) I see… your only friend. (pointing at Friend 2) How did you get to know each other?

Friend 2: I got to know him (PYH) playing basketball together. I just came because I was close by.

PYH: Hey… what? (kee kee kee) What do you mean you came just because you were around here? (everyone laughing)

Host: yes, you wouldn’t have come if you were far, right? (pointing at SJS) I feel SJS’s pretty nervous. He came in and he turned around!

SJS: It’s been a while since I’m in front of the camera. I’ve been resting for around 2 months now.

PYH: He finished a drama and he went traveling, just resting. So I haven’t called him for a while, since he’s been away. We haven’t seen each other for a long time, but now I made him come here suddenly like this, so I think he’s just nervous.

Host: I see… So how did you two become friends?

SJS: well… (everyone’s talking at the same time)

Host: This friend doesn’t even remember how they became friends (everyone’s laughing) I’m asking because I don’t think you know, really. For example, Mr Oh Ji Ho here became friend playing basketball. What about you?

SJS: I don’t really know how we became friends.

PYH: (cracking up) That’s a joke… Actually, before, during Mr. Ang’s Show… I mean Mr. Andre Kim Show…

Host: (looks  ) If you say Mr. Ang… Who’s going to understand you? It’s not Mr. Im, nor Mr. Yang… Are you talking about Andre Kim?

PYH: Yes.

Host: Then, it’s Mr. Kim.

PYH: (laughing) I just call him ‘Ang’… Anyways, we met at Andre Kim’s Fashion Show, and we found out we were of the same age. But we didn’t have a chance to exchange contact numbers. But later, we met at MBC… meaning: at another production.. And we were like: “didn’t we meet before?” And we exchanged contact numbers and we became friends. But in the case of SJS, he's not spontaneous and he’s not… open-minded. And he doesn’t talk much either.

Host: Yes… mind... open. (joking) Means mind is open, right?

PYH: He doesn’t open his heart easily. That’s why I feel so good hearing from him that I’m one and only friend.

Host: Wow! So you met Mr. So at Mr. Ang’s Show, right? (to SJS) It’s good to see such young men becoming friends like that.

SJS: He was always a good friend. We could meet whenever we felt lonely, and have drinks together. (chorus ‘wow!) And I would pay for the drinks. (everyone breaks out)

Host: He says he’s a friend, but he sounds bitter. (more seriously) Now that you came, what are you feeling now? (SJS’s thinking) Tell us you’re glad you came. Your friend’s feeling sorry for you…

SJS: …hmmm… I’m glad I came (looking down to hide his face. Laughter behind, he laughs a little).

PYH: Really, Ji Sub always just says what he has to say in one word and that’s the end of the story.

Host: You must feel irritated…

PYH: What??? Oh, no… Don’t you think that’s cool? (chorus ‘Wow!!!’)

Host: Didn’t you just say he cuts his words short?

PYH: That’s cool. Even I as a man, I like that style.

Host: (in deep thought) What does that make of us??? (scratching his head) That’s why I’m saying this… We’re far from cutting the words short. Instead we say everything inside out. Explaining, turning words around. (back to SJS) What do you think, so late like this?

SJS: Honestly, I was a little shocked….

=======Last scene
PYH: he bought me lots of drinks, and we spent lots of money together, and that’s how we became closer.

Host: Wow… it’s been so long since we made a man out of this program! (laughter. Final greetings)

The END==========================

(Translated by Priscilla)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-7-2010 08:10 AM | Show all posts
punya la ketinggalan aku...memg sedih wei...hero pujaan lama aku dah pergi....huhuu...
RIP...huhu...tp masih lg tak dapat terima hakikat...

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2010 09:29 AM | Show all posts
SJS: huh… he’s my one and only friend.
isabel Post at 3-7-2010 01:55

sian SJS skrg.....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2010 02:39 PM | Show all posts
So JiSup – Park YongHa, Their Last Time Together? (12/22/2008)

A celebrity’s death isn’t the most happiest news. But, another star has left our side. Last month, on the 30th during midnight, Park YongHa has taken his own life and has left the world.

With this news, many headed to the funeral in an instant. It’s 10 A.M., before the ceremony began, and someone already comes in with tears in their eyes. It was none other than So JiSup. He is mostly seen as the quiet type, but with the death of his best friend, even he couldn’t stop the tears from flowing.

Not being able to believe that his best friend died, his heart seemed to be in pain. Others who watched So JiSup in pain also cried with him. Asking the same questions of, “how could you?” over and over again, he resentment towards him and seeing So JiSup like this, an old picture in the computer database suddenly popped up.

On December 22nd, 2008, the two stars could be seen together. The place was Park YongHa’s apartment, which is the place where he took his own life away. It seemed like they were meeting each other after a long day full of different schedules.

They both lived in the same apartment complex. They were best friends and at the same time, neighbors. 2 years ago, Park YongHa and So JiSup got off the same van and it seemed like they came back from traveling overseas together. There were many luggages found in the trunk.

After the two got off the van, they stood around just talking. Forgetting the cold weather of winter, smiles could be seen on their faces and it seemed like they didn’t want this meeting to end. Even though they only spent a couple of days together, it looked like they didn’t want to leave each other’s side.

By looking at these pictures, there’s a better understanding as to why So JiSup was crying so much at the funeral. The friend that he loved, the thought of not being able to see or touch him made him cry even more.

After the manager had their luggages, the two stars headed into their own homes. The once tenderheartedness back now only seems very lonely. With the thought of not being able to see these two friends together is very heart breaking.

The two best friends in the world. But now, one friend’s life has ended and is forever sleeping. And the other friend must’ve returned to his home. It seemed like So JiSup’s footsteps must’ve been heavy as he neared his apartment.

As the funeral went on for 3 days, So JiSup did not once leave Park YongHa’s side. Being the first to be there, he did not once get up and continuously held his picture all throughout the funeral. Because Park YongHa had a friend like So JiSup, he could’ve happily rested his eyes. His last walk doesn’t seem like such a lonely one with So JiSup being there by his side.
May he rest in peace.

Source: Lee SeungHoon @ naver.co.kr
Translator: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2010 08:11 PM | Show all posts
td ...pegi kinokuniya kat KLCC...

bace satu magz dr japan..pasal the best korean singer...

tgk mendiang park yong ha neh no 3 rank die...di belakang  big bang ngan ryu si won...

sedeynyer...gamba yg di tunjuk..tyme die perf kat japan...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 08:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.203092 second(s), 41 queries .