Post time 30-6-2010 02:35 PM | Show all posts
x leh tgk pic dier senyum2 skrg ni... mmg leh leleh airmater ni

ak suker gila tgk die ni bakon !!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2010 02:37 PM | Show all posts
June 30, 2010

Actor Park Yong-ha found dead in apparent suicide

SEOUL, June 30 (Yonhap) -- Park Yong-ha, a Korean actor and singer whose co-starring role in "Winter Sonata" catapulted him to Asia-wide fame, was found dead at his home in Seoul on Wednesday in what appeared to be a suicide.

Police said the 33-year-old's body was found at his home in Nonhyun-dong, southern Seoul, by his mother at around 5:30 a.m. He appeared to have hanged himself. No suicide note has been found yet, they said.

According to his family, Park said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," last night while giving his father, who is terminally ill with stomach cancer, a massage. He was last seen going to his room after midnight, his mother was quoted by police as saying. His family and acquaintances said Park had been deeply worried about his sick father. He was also taking sleeping pills.

Since his debut in the television drama "Theme Park" in 1997, Park was loved for his schoolboy image until "Winter Sonata" provided a turning point for his acting career in 2002. The popular melodrama series, also starring Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo, opened doors for Park to lead roles, including one in "Loving You" in 2002.

The following year, he debuted as a singer as well and made it big with his title song on the hit drama series "All In" that was broadcast across Asia. His musical career blossomed more in Japan than his home country with his albums making it into the Oricon charts and winning four consecutive Japan Golden Disc Awards.

Last month, Park was cast as the lead for a Korean television drama, which is a remake of the popular 1996 Hong Kong film, "Comrades, Almost a Love Story." The shooting was set to begin in July. Fans were shocked by the news and have been grieving. "We lost a man with so much talent. It's so sad," an Internet user wrote on Korea's Naver.com. Park's official Japanese site (www.summerface.jp) was temporarily down due to overwhelming traffic.

South Korea ranks first in the suicide rate among the member countries of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), with 24.3 people out of every 100,000 having taken their own lives in 2008. The figure was much higher than Hungary (21 people) and Japan (19.4 people).

Park was the second Korean celebrity this year to end his life. Three months earlier, actor and singer Choi Jin-young killed himself after long suffering depression from his sister Choi Jin-sil's suicide in 2008.

Celebrity suicides have become a major concern in recent years, often setting off copycat deaths. In 2008, actor Ahn Jae-hwan, reportedly mired in debt, took his own life, and less than a month later Choi Jin-sil committed suicide, distressed by rumors linking her to Ahn's death.

Last year, actress Jang Ja-yeon killed herself. She left a note describing how she was forced to have sex with powerful men.

Source: ejkim@yna.co.kr hkim@yna.co.kr yonhapnews.co.kr

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by muun at 30-6-2010 14:49

may you rest in peace

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 02:46 PM | Show all posts
bergenang air mata aku....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 02:51 PM | Show all posts
kesian sgt kat SJS nie..
mesti die terase kehilangan....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 03:03 PM | Show all posts
muke mendiang amatla baby face...walopun da masuk angke 3oan..huuuu...what a loss

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-6-2010 03:04 PM | Show all posts

gezut jap coz bru smlm sebut nm dia pas tgok review utk Love Song...
sgt2 berhrp dpt tgok cte tu...
tiba2 dgr hri ni dia committed suicide!!!pe cte??!!!
soooooooooo sad coz he is 1 of my fave
RIP mr. park :cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 03:04 PM | Show all posts
at the wake..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2010 03:05 PM | Show all posts
[News] Park Yong-ha’s ‘Best Friend’ Jaejoong Bursts into Tears

TVXQ Member Hero Jaejoong shed tears to hear the sad news about Park Yong-ha.

HeroJaejoong who is currently in the midst of recording in United States onthe 30th has to hear the suicide news of his close friend Park Yong-haand devoted himself in tears. Jaejoong said, “I really want to visitthe room where Park Yong-ha coffin is placed now, what should I do. Howcould this happen to him.” he stopped as he’s burst in tears.“Yesterday (the 29th) we’re talking on the phone. We’re supposed tomeet when I return to South Korea…”

A representative of Jaejoongsaid, “The relationship between Park Yong-ha and Jaejoong was more thanjust a close relationship. They tell each other everything. WhenJaejoong heard about this sad news in America, he’s totally cluelessand was bitter to know nothing about the incidence. The mostheartbreaking thing is that he will have to stay in United States andwon’t be able to at least visit Park Yong-ha coffin.”

SinceJaejoong and Park Yong-ha both pursue activities in Japan, they haveestablished a close relationship. Staying in a foreign country, theystarted to share thoughts and opinions which then built closefriendship between them for years.

source: hankooki
trans by: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: DBSKnights

baru teringat dlm CTP die ade msg yong ha...and suke sgt dgn jawapan yong ha..nampak la derang nie close..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 03:31 PM | Show all posts
RIP park yong ha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-6-2010 03:33 PM | Show all posts
CNBlue

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 03:40 PM | Show all posts
ermmm memula kenal die neh dlm citer on air kot....

RIP

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Reply 71# isabel

still tunggu kut2 ada BYJ ..n lain2 pelakon WS

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-6-2010 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Song Seung Hun came at 3.36pm

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 03:51 PM | Show all posts
June 30, 2010

Actor Park Yong Ha Found Dead at Home

People in the entertainment industry have been shocked by the news of Hallyu actor Park Yong Ha (33)s death and they all said, It is hard to believe.

In particular, people are responding that they cannot understand why he committed suicide in a situation where he is planning to film a new drama from the end of next month and he is actively performing as a singer in Japan.

Park Yong Ha's close friend working in the music industry said, I could not feel any psychological anxiety from him when I talked on the phone with him on June 28. We actually had plans to meet yesterday, but we could not see each other, and I heard that he would visit Japan today due to his schedule in Japan. Then, how could this kind of thing happen to him? But, he disclosed that Park Yong Ha used to take sleeping pills as he could not sleep well at night. He said, I do not know whether he had suffered from depression, but I know that he usually depended on sleeping tablets for sleeping at night; he was in distress as he could not sleep well.

Writer Kim Eun Sook, who worked with Park Yong Ha when he appeared in the drama On Air, also said, When we talked on the phone about twenty days ago, he was very happy about beginning filming a new drama. He had a very pleasant voice at that time. Is it true that he died? I really cannot believe it.

Park Yong Ha had actively participated in performances in Japan as a Hallyu actor and singer, and he also appeared in the movie The Scam and the drama A Mans Story in Korea last year. He had also shown enthusiasm about his new drama Love Song, which will begin filming from next month.

One of the production staff members of Love Song said, I do not know how a person with no problems can do such thing. He was actually very busy with performing in Japan and Korea and he came and went between the two countries. Everything had been going very well with his works, so I do not know what happened to him.

People in the entertainment industry mostly said that they do not know whether he suffered from depression or not, but they all agreed that Park had been under pressure due to his fathers struggle against stomach cancer and the establishment of his own entertainment management company.

A person in the entertainment industry expressed his opinion, After Park Yong Ha personally established the management company, he might have suffered from the heavy responsibility involved in running the company. Also, he must have had anxiety about his popularity because even though he is very popular right now, he could lose that popularity some day.

Actress Song Yoon Ah, who acted with Park in drama On Air, said, I had a bad dream today, and I finally came to hear this bad news about him. I had received his phone calls from Japan... She was choked up and could not continue to speak.

Source: KBS Global

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 03:57 PM | Show all posts
RIP :cry:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2010 04:07 PM | Show all posts
tak berpeluang tgk dia berlakon dgn YEH

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 04:13 PM | Show all posts
June 30, 2010

Park Yong-ha found dead

Just two years ago, Korean actor-and-singer Park Yong-ha harbored plans for greatness, plans that went beyond the Korean Wave.

The 32-year-old was found dead early Wednesday morning. Parks mother found his body on Wednesday at 5:30 a.m. at his residence in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul. The police reported that Park died with an electrical cord tied around his neck. No suicide note was found.

The police viewed Parks death as a suicide based on the depositions of the deceaseds family.

"While my son massaged the legs and back of his father, who suffered from the late stages of stomach cancer, he said I am sorry. I am sorry, to his family before going into his room past midnight," Park's mother was quoted as saying in a deposition.

News reports said that Park, who had devoted himself to nursing his ailing father, had been taking sleeping pills because he had been experiencing trouble sleeping.

In the public eye, the singer-and-actors future appeared bright. He had just nabbed a lead role opposite Coffee Prince actress Yoon Eun-hye in a dramatic remake of the Hong Kong film Comrades: Almost a Love Story (1996) and had started a Japan concert tour before he died.

I like it now, but I dont want to be remembered or seen, after the Hallyu trend has died out, as Hallyu star Park Yong-ha, he told The Korea Herald in 2008. I want to be someone who can cover a lot of territory. Just my name. Is that too hard?

Park, who made his debut in 1997, was propelled to Hallyu stardom following his stint in the highly successful KBS drama Winter Sonata (2002).

On the wings of his Korean Wave success, Park forged a career for himself in Japan, where over the course of five years he churned out 10 hit albums and singles and won four consecutive Japan Gold Disc Awards -- a first for a Korean pop artist.

In 2008, Park revealed that the years spent in Japan, particularly when he appeared on talk shows, were some of the most painful during his career as a Hallyu star. Yes, you could say that this is a painful memory for me, Park said. In a situation where I didnt know the culture and the language well -- while they do translate -- when a talk show gets underway, its hard for everything to be fully translated.

Park pinpointed moments when people on the show would laugh after he said something: They would laugh together, among themselves. I really hated that moment, that moment of laughter. I had no idea what they were saying, but since they were laughing I had to join in.

Park related how when he started to laugh, it left a sour taste in his mouth and made him sweat and think: What did they just say? While I worked in Japan, these sorts of things, kind of, made me sad, he said.

After cementing his career as a singer in Japan, Park returned to Korean television in 2008 in the hit SBS drama On Air. Following his successful comeback, Park went on to star in the male-driven flick The Scam (2009) and the testosterone-heavy KBS drama The Slingshot (2009).

It feels good to be a Hallyu star, he said in 2008. If you look down the line, there will be this time when Hallyu stars were big, and its good that I got to be a part of that time.

Parks death follows on the heels of actor Choi Jin-youngs suicide in March, nearly two years after his sister, actress, Choi Jin-sil, committed suicide in 2008. His passing serves as a reminder of the recent string of celebrity suicides, from the deaths of actresses Lee Eun-ju in 2005 and Jeong Da-bin in 2007 to that of actor Ahn Jae-hwan in 2008 and Boys Over Flowers actress Jang Ja-yeon in 2009.

Park's body lies at Seoul St. Marys Hospital Funeral Hall. The funeral will take place on Wednesday.

By Jean Oh (oh_jean@heraldm.com) koreaherald.com

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 04:31 PM | Show all posts
dgr kat sinar.. terkejut ak.. abby ckp bintang winter sonata.. ak igt byj.. rupenye oppa ni

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 05:14 PM | Show all posts
kite ni dah la jarang tgk drama Korea...On Air lak satu2nya drama tahun 2008 yg kita tgk pasal bagi kiter tersangat la interesting...kiter suka watak dia dlm tu n pairing dia ngan Song Yoon Ah...baru je bercadang nak tgk A Man's Story, pastu skrg tgh rewatch On Air...rasa berat hati nak sambung tgk balik

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071166 second(s), 47 queries .