Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: airahthislove

★ SUPER JUNIOR HOUSE 22 ~ 5th Album Comeback ★

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 5-7-2010 08:35 PM | Show all posts
korang...

sila dapatkan epop malay edisi july...
cover gambo poster 4th jib suju...{:1_ ...
airwickss Post at 5-7-2010 08:12 PM

harap esok kat tempat me dah ade ler mag nih

[SSTV]100705 Kangin enters the Army

credit uketsu4@yt

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-7-2010 08:38 PM | Show all posts
[100705] Super Junior Kangin Enters the Army (with Super Junior's member)

credit: uploader
rukiaichigo Post at 5-7-2010 16:31

bru dpt tgk.... bergenang dh airmter ak

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 08:43 PM | Show all posts
harap esok kat tempat me dah ade ler mag nih

[SSTV]100705 Kangin enters the Army

airahthislove Post at 5-7-2010 20:35

kangin arrrr.... be strong okay ♥

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 08:43 PM | Show all posts
Reply 121# airahthislove

tgk video nih baru tau kangin ngan dak2 suju nih dtg asing2.. me ingat diorg datang sekali... kangin nek keta ngan family kot... only 2 years... only 2 years.. tak lama tuh. tiap kali tgk video jer sure kuar airmata..

& i'll rememberr this :

Leeteuk said, "rather than crying and feeling sad, cheer for Kangin so that he can come back safely and accomplish great works." Kangin who was moved to tears added, "When I'm not there, take care of my members"

kangteuk poreber..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by LuvAngel_Mosh at 5-7-2010 21:07

kangin, cpt2 la blk...bwu seari, da windu cam setaun...2 ari, 2taun....2taun jd huaaaaa~

bwu beli epop malay td...
nih tlg tepek pics...

suke tajuk article nih

laz skali

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 09:09 PM | Show all posts
[050710] DailyVita SPLASH Update

Credit: DailyVita.net
Reup/Shared: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Reup/shared : miss_mulan77@cariforum
Take out with full credits

appa please smile again... don't cry...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-7-2010 09:09 PM | Show all posts
Reply 125# LuvAngel_Mosh

yeayy...
luv dah tepek...

ai x upload2 dr tadik..

btw luv..
sila letak watermark...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Reply  LuvAngel_Mosh

yeayy...
luv dah tepek...

ai x upload2 dr tadik..:sweat3 ...
airwickss Post at 5-7-2010 21:09

alamak, kne ek watermark...
suju nih kire halal la
nk tepek umah lg 1, kali nih ak kne watermark

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-7-2010 09:15 PM | Show all posts
[050710] DailyVita SPLASH Update

Credit: DailyVita.net
Reup/Shared: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls. ...
miss_mulan77 Post at 5-7-2010 21:09

gonna miss kanginnie so very much
hope u comeback as a better person

btw sape2 nk dl dream team kbsw ripped yg ade eng sub
sile msk sini  http://pikeyenny.wordpress.com/
akhirnye die haplod gak

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Reply 129# zeleia

huhuhuh tq kak long.. hari tuh aku dah bookmark site nih peh tuh sebab komputer aku kong langsung aper yg ku bookmark tuh ilang... aku nak DL gak nih...

luper nak ckp DT minggu lepas teka saper jadik ACE ekekkeke...  aku baru Dl nih.. lum tgk tapi dah tertengok cut nyer...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2010 10:03 PM | Show all posts
Reply 125# LuvAngel_Mosh

waahh!!! nampak jugak kaber die...
esok pagi2 aku selongkar 7e kat klang nuun...
mekacih yer upload

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by airahthislove at 6-7-2010 00:05

taken from fans camera...

[050710] Kangin Went To Military

credit as tagged + re-upload by airahthislove@forum.cari

* click pics to view original image size *

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 08:28 AM | Show all posts
morning y'alls...more news about kangin...

100705 Kangin enters military, bidding farewell to bandmates and fans

Super Junior member Kang-in entered the Korean army today, as part of fulfilling the country’s mandatory two-year military services, with his bandmates and fans waving him off.

The members, save for Kibum and Hangeng who are currently taking a break from group activities, showed up at Nonsan training camp Monday afternoon to see Kang-in enter the military, and took turns hugging one another.

Leader Lee Teuk asked teary fans to support Kang-in, saying “Please support him by telling him to cheer up rather than shedding tears and feeling sad.”

“I hope you will keep supporting Super Junior members even when I am not here,” a teary Kang-in also said in turn.

“I will try to become a mature person on the inside and out. I will come back as a man who is worthy of being a member of Super Junior,” he added.

Over four hundred fans, including some 50 from overseas including Japan and Hong Kong, appeared at Nonsan holding signs that read “You are an eternal superstar, our star”, “We will be here waiting” and “We love you, Young-woon [Kang-in's real name].”

“We have no doubt that he will be more active in his career after he gets discharged from the military,” the fans were quoted as saying. “We will pray that he stays healthy until he finishes his military duties.”

Kang-in, whose real name is Kim Young-woon, is one of the 13 members of popular idol group Super Junior but he recently withdrew from group activities and did not take part in recording the band’s latest album “BONAMANA.”

He made headlines last October when he was caught drunk driving and fleeing the scene after colliding into two taxis. He turned himself into police several hours later, and was later summarily indicted with a fine of eight million won charged by the Seoul Central District Court.

The singer will receive five weeks of basic training at Nonsan and later be assigned to a military base, where he will serve for the next twenty months.

Cr:Asiae
Translated by: zunjiwu @ sj-world.ne

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 09:15 AM | Show all posts
[100702/Heechul/INTERVIEW] Heechul in Single Magazine Interview

Heechul in Single Magazine Interview

“Likes the type that can take care of people well, my personality is ‘waving the knife anyhow*’ so I need someone that can handle someone like me. Among friends, can still accept casual jokes, hahaha. Hope my woman is someone that can lead me and has the patience to do it”Kim Heechul

The 4th Dimension world, filled with self-confidence, self-pride etc… Are you pleased with this kind of image?
Last time it is because of the cold eyes, hoobae singers are all afraid of me. Frankly speaking, initially I will dislike it no matter whoever is beside me, felt burdened. But once (I) started doing activities as a DJ, and meeting more people, seemed like I’ve learn the way to handle situations, and after realising that my mood swings will affect the shows, I start to work hard to treat everyday peacefully, and so my personality starts to change. Personality has became brighter.

Talked about slimming down in CY. Recently, how did you maintain your figure? Do you like your skinny figure?

When the activities start, I stopped drinking and so (it) naturally maintained the body. Having the correct thinking and live life smiling, and feel that the body condition is slowly getting better. Actually, in our group, the one with the best body is Siwon. Since there is such a unique person existing in our group, then no matter how hard I exercise I will also not be obvious (noticeable). So my choice is not muscles, skinny figure is my style… hahahaha.

During student time guys that are usually popular will like the model female student. Kim Heechul also like these kind of girls? Or do you prefer girls that can joke casually while drinking, and is like a friend
Likes the type that can take care of people well, my personality is ‘waving the knife anyhow’ so I need someone that can handle someone like me. Among friends, can still accept casual jokes, hahaha. Hope my woman is someone that can lead me and has the patience to do it. Although I don’t mind who is older, but because I have seen many cute female hoobae recently, seemed to be more attracted to younger girls.

Not long ago, has ended the long drama “I love you ten million times”. How do you feel now?
Not only through drama or variety shows, recently also through the new album “MiInAh”, has received many love and is really happy. Thinking of appearing as Actor Heechul after ending promotions/ activities for the albums. Company is thinking of making me someone like Takuya Kimura, but how could I possibly harbor such thought? Although I am not sure if I am able to become like that, but am still thankful for everything. I should work harder.

Last time, looked very sensitive but recently seemed to be enjoying youself. Has realized anything through life as an artist? The Kim-Moodswing is gone already?
Changed into (someone) that received approval from the members. Perhaps in the past, I need someone to handle/ get hold of me, but recently, because I was able to self-adjust, has more things that become more comfortable with (doing). Although I had worked in this industries for 5-6 years, my personality has slowly changed. Last time was a little more relax but now, slowly mould me into something different.

Although seemed to look friendly, but it seemed like there is a wall that can’t be climbed if you sincerely want to be close to (him). Wants to know what kind of person you are in a private situation without any restrain
There are limited people in my close social circle. Most vital ones are Hongki and Mithra. When we meet, normally we will watch movie, talk about girl, spending a happy time together. Even chatting topics like “Who you think are the prettiest amongst recent girl-groups”, actually when guys meet up together, don’t they normally talk about all these?
Even if we are going to drink, normally its beer or soju. Fixed a place (to go to), or to call (delivery) up to the dorm to drink together. Perhaps it is because we are all AB type, so we are mutually attracted to each other. Mithra is 83-er, same age as me, but is very innocent and is very thoughtful, I have learnt a lot from him.

Has returned to SBS Power FM “Kim Heechul’s Youngstreet” not long ago to become a SJ. How do you feel returning back to the radio station, further more this time round you are DJ-ing alone
I like radio. I like the ‘cyber’ feel. Seemed to be a good place/ thing for a conservative person like me. Because it has a realistic feel and yet it is calm and quiet, it is very suitable for me. As compared to people knowing me through dramas, using this way to talk to people, softly and carefully and communicating mutually, this attracts me more.

From debut until now, have received many attention and care when you are young, how do you feel (about it)? What kind of pictures will form in your head when you think about it
Thankful to the people that lead me to do what I ought to do when I was in High School, creating troubles and being mischievous. Parents are also proud/ satisfied with their son for being able to create his own world. Have a sense of accomplishment when I saw my parents being happy seeing me in variety shows. Will think thoughts like “What will I become/ do if I wasn’t a celebrity?” when I am tired. But doesn’t have any certain kind of dreams that will appear. Because I am not the type to plan while visioning my future. So in the future, (I will) use all my best effort, do all my best and do the things that I ought to do.

T/N: *untamed personality

Credit: 朝花希拾-金希澈的时光记忆
Chinese Translation: 盼盼
English Translation: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with all credits and DO NOT ADD YOURSELF TO THE CREDITS.

huhuhuhuhu ~~ agak2 saper la yoja yg bertuah jd gf/wife heechul nnt. mmg kena yoja yg unik jugak mcm dia!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 09:45 AM | Show all posts
[AUDIO] Hangeng - My Logo

credit CassELFs@yt + http://v.youku.com

** lets support our hannie nae

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 09:48 AM | Show all posts
K-Pop stars to rock Incheon Korean Music Wave 2010

K-Pop singers will be gathered under the night sky of Incheon in a concert extravaganza for 50,000 fans.

After a successful first year, the Incheon Korean Music Wave 2010 returns for the second year running on August 29th at Incheon World Cup Stadium, hoping to entertain once again.

Confirmed artists include Super Junior, 2PM, SNSD, SG Wannabe, SHINee, U-Kiss, CNBLUE, MBLAQ, BEAST, Son Dambi and After School.

The organizers expressed, “We hope to make this a long-term annual event, with top stars coming to Incheon and encourage local and foreign fans to join us for the party. We want to make it be known as a representative K-pop music festival in Asia.”

cdt casper @ allkpop

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-7-2010 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Reply 136# airwickss

nak pergi....
tapi jauh sangat...duit takde...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 12:03 PM | Show all posts

[060710] Hangeng’s New Title Song – “My Logo” is out!

Hangeng has declared that he is starting anew in China, together with “Geng-Xin” concert and his new album. After releasing the MV Preview and his image for the new album last week, today he officially released the full trial listening version of his first hit song “My Logo”.

“My Logo” is a song with clear distinct dance style. The recording, composing and making of this song can be said to be a international collaboration work. It is completed together by Tearce Kizzo Keaz, Craig Williams, Rene Van Versaveld, Francesca Richard and Taiwan’s famous music-composer ADiZai, and has even invited Michael Jackson’s personal dance crew to chereograph the dance for him.

“My Logo”‘s strong music beat showed off Hangeng’s determined life attitude. Michael Jackson’s personal dance teacher, Travis Payne said that Hangeng is the only artist that have worked with them, besides Michael Jackson himself. Actually they do not want to work with any other artists, because Michael is already the King of the World. But after seeing Hangeng’s dance, they decided to work with Hangeng, and claimed that this international collaboration happens because, He IS Hangeng.

From what is known, “My Logo” Full MV will be released after his Beijing concert on the 17,18 of July. Let’s all await to see what impact and visual shock will this MV gives us.

Credit: 新浪娱乐
Translated by: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-7-2010 12:54 PM | Show all posts
kalo dah tepek nih sila PM me bg tau thanks

Eunhyuk @ Dream Team

credit 4jibSuShow@yt

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2010 01:11 PM | Show all posts
[050710] Kangin’s Short Journey – Kyuhyun

Credit: JG [www.justgyuhyun.com]
Photo by: YURI
Reup/Shared: minoko2440 @ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with full credits
All the exclusive content belongs to JG.
Reproduced without authorization is strictly prohibited.
DO NOT modify the LOGO

rasa mcm nak peluk n comfort dia je...dia nampak mcm a bit lost n sad...
suka tengok dia tanpa make up...very natural n hensem mcm slalu...he's so simple...that's why i heart him...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 10:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066382 second(s), 45 queries .