Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: sue87

[MBC] My Princess-Song Seung-heon, Kim Tae-hee

[Copy link]
Post time 8-9-2010 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Reply 59# shoyuna

btui2....SSH ade movie bru tuh...ngan ji jin moo.....yg si KTH ade movie hero die cam cekgu sengal dlm I am your teacher tu je......

tggu je r......jgn nnti tukar pelakon dh..kalu tukar heroin aku x kesah.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-9-2010 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Reply 61# pcyduck

eh... mintak2 lah actors tak bertukar... sabar menanti drama nie...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2010 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Song Seung-heon, "with Kim Tae-hee in My Princess, I'm more excited"
'A Better Tomorrow'movie remake, 'Mujeokja' on the eve of opening the Sports Chosun, in aninterview with actor Song Seung next book 'My Princess' breath in anticipationfor the match was Kim Tae-hee.

MBC planned to broadcastfrom January next year, 'My Princess' Kim Tae-hee from the ordinary to theCollege one day a princess from the station relocation. Song Seung-heon anddiplomatic counterparts bakhaeyoung successor to the tycoon to smoke.

Currently, this dramastarring Song Seung Heon Kim Tae-hee about the story not about a point notknown. Song Seung Heon the 'relocation' Kim Tae-hee for the station, "oneof the most adorable thing you've ever seen kaerikteoil," said, "Iexpect more," he said.

Little about hischaracter unveiled. "It is fashionable nowadays bakhaeyoung 'bad guy'style, very kkachilhada. But of course, a good person inside," hedisclosed after a little character, "a romantic comedy like a hugebickering about Mr. Kim Tae-hee, but initially, and later fall in love "hesaid. Kim Tae 'Iris', 'Grand Prix' shown in a romantic geotgateun be also askedwhether a love Song Seung-heon is "probably, huh?, But the script stillonly the beginning, I really did not go so far to love each other's talk,"said smiling.

Released on the eve ofThanksgiving movies 'mujeokja' role as Chow Yun-Fat in the 2010 edition of SongSeung-ray showed a bold appeal is 'My Princess' in something not a classicallyperfect male. Song Seung-heon is "personally grew up in a normal homestation is the first son of a rich man," said "is always a story onlyas a bright character have to take the good," he said.

credit-soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 17-9-2010 10:45 AM | Show all posts
sue......

nk info lg

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-9-2010 11:26 AM | Show all posts

Song Seung Heon: "I am more excited about My Princess with Kim Tae Hee"
"KTH in <My Princess> is a very lovely sad sack. I'm getting excited."

Interview with Sports Chosun took place on the eve of ABT opening (i.e. today... more interviews?!), SSH talked about his expectation of his next project MP with KTH.

SSH said with regards to the character Lee Seol played by KTH "this is by far the cutest/most lovely character I've ever seen. I'm really looking forward to it."

As for PHY, he is sort of a 'bad guy' which is the trend now, very rude. But of course he is still a kind person at heart. In the beginning the two will be engaged in romantic comedy-style fights badly, but they fell in love in the end. When asked if there will be lovelines with KTH as in "Iris" and "Grand Prix", SSH smiled and said "maybe there is? but now I only saw the beginning of the script, not yet about falling in love."

SSH said this is the first time that he will play a character who grow up in a normal wealthy family. He is happy he is able to play this realistic and cheerful character.

credit-soompi

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2010 01:01 PM | Show all posts
sukanya dgn KTH~~!!!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-9-2010 01:04 PM | Show all posts
cerita ni awal tahun dpn la ye???? **konpius**

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 03:26 PM | Show all posts
cerita ni awal tahun dpn la ye???? **konpius**
kelapamuda Post at 20-9-2010 13:04

haah..bln 10 nie bru start shooting...skang dua2 pelakon ngan promote filem bru....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-9-2010 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Reply 68# sue87

sue...ko suh die org settle cpt skit movie die org tuh....shooting cite ni trus...fans kt mesia dh meroyan nih...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2010 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Reply  sue87

sue...ko suh die org settle cpt skit movie die org tuh....shooting cite ni trus...f ...
pcyduck Post at 20-9-2010 15:48

ko nie duck...cam aku plak directornyer...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-9-2010 04:08 PM | Show all posts
Reply 70# sue87

eh!!!buken ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2010 12:21 PM | Show all posts
My Princess undergoes a PD switch

Kim Tae-hee and Song Seung-heon‘s new romantic-comedy series, My Princess, is about a month from entering its first shoots for its January 2011 premiere, and has undergone a recent director switch. Originally to be helmed by Hon and Fantasy Couple director Kim Sang-ho, now it’ll be led by Kwon Seok-jang of Pasta and Radish Kimchi.

According to a source with the production, this switch comes as a result of PD Kim incurring an fracture to his left leg that will require 12 weeks to heal. PD Kwon apparently has another drama in the works that is aiming for an October 2011 broadcast, but he’ll be putting that one on the back burner while he tackles My Princess first.

The MBC drama centers around the love of an “ordinary university student” (Kim Tae-hee) and a chaebol-turned-diplomat (Song Seung-heon). Excuse me while I get over my laughing fit at both of those descriptions. It’s like they’re taunting us, Go ahead and try to suspend your disbelief, I dare you. Her character is an older student (as in, she attends university later than the average student) who is described as “sly and thrifty,” and turns into a princess overnight.

Due to the sudden replacement of the director, My Princess is currently undergoing some script revisions. (Eek to last-minute story changes!) It’s being penned by Lovers in Paris and On Air writer Kim Eun-sook, along with new writer Jang Young-shil.

While I don’t have strong opinions about either PD, I’ll admit that I preferred Kim’s work to Kwon’s, and wasn’t much impressed by the look or the pace of the latter’s Pasta (cute drama was cute, but only thanks to the shining two stars and their chemistry). On the other hand, I’d been quite intrigued by the way Kim managed to create the perfect ambiance for his horror-thriller Hon (Soul). Oh well, what can ya do? Watch and laugh at the ridiculous shenanigans, I suppose.

Via BNT News, Newsen

credit-dramabeans

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2010 12:22 PM | Show all posts
last minit tukar PD plak...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2010 12:24 PM | Show all posts
naseb bek tuko PD...kecut perut i....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-10-2010 12:27 PM | Show all posts
naseb bek tuko PD...kecut perut i....
pcyduck Post at 18-10-2010 12:24

ngape duck ko tkut tukar cast ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2010 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Reply 75# sue87

mesti r......kalu bkn oppa aku....selamat tinggal my princess!!!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2010 12:57 AM | Show all posts
cepat laaa shoot citer nih......

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2010 03:20 PM | Show all posts
Park Ye Jin to play Kim Tae Hee’s enemy in ‘My Princess’

Seoul, Korea – Park Ye Jin is set to star in the new MBC drama My Princess (writer Jang Young Shil, director Kwon Seok Jang) as the enemy of Kim Tae Hee, set to begin airing next January.

My Princess tells the love story between late-bloomer college student Lee Sul (Kim Tae Hee), who becomes a real princess after dreaming of becoming one when she is younger, and Park Hae Young (Son Seung Hun), a diplomat from a chaebol family with good looks.

Park Ye Jin portrays Oh Yun Joo, who fights for the love of Park Hae Young against Lee Sul. Oh Yun Joo is a beautiful museum curator, the daughter of a top executive secretary, who strategically loves Song Seung Hon for the success of herself and her father.

Debuting in the movie Memento Mori, Park Ye Jin has starred in the dramas Four Sisters Story, What Happened in Bali and Little Ladies, marking her return to TV after 1 year and 8 months since Queen Seonduk.

My Princess is directed by Kwon Seok Jang, who also made What are you doing, Fox? and Pasta, and is scripted by writer Jang Young Shil, who made Lovers and On Air.

By Kim Byung Kyu

credit-soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2010 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Finally, the second male has been confirmed...

Armed forces discharge Ryu Soo Young, after 2 years and 6 months countdown to return to TV

Will take the role of Nam Jeongwoo, Assistant professor of art history major archaeological.

Ryu Soo Young the recent new MBC miniseries "My Princess" nominated as the hero of this man went on. MBC officials said "appearance of Ryu Soo Young is strong. Producers end are said to be finalising".

Ryu Soo Young last appeared in 2008 MBC drama "Republic of Korea lawyers", appeared after 2 years and 6 months shortly after discharge from military service Sept 6.

Ryu Soo Young "My Princess" will play role of Nam Jeongwoo, assistant professor in charge of Art History and Archaeology graduate heroine (Kim Tae-hee). Song Seung Heon, Kim Tae Hee, Park Yejin already finished casting such a relationship of four is expected to achieve.

"My Princess" successor of "Home Sweet Home" will be broadcast.

credit-soompi

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2010 03:31 PM | Show all posts
The others cast...from soompi...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 06:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088722 second(s), 41 queries .