[KBS] - Marry Me, Mary! [Jang Geun Seok/Moon Geun Young]-8th Nov 2010]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-8-2010 07:24 PM | Show all posts
oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2010 08:19 PM | Show all posts
huwahhh... hhhhh..
bnyk betul drama blockbuster tahun nihhhhhhhhhhhh............ sangat best ...
Hana_Hirokawa Post at 26-8-2010 14:38

menyebabkan space dlm komputer makin sempit..tp gian punye psl,xpe laa..

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2010 09:01 AM | Show all posts
KBS punyer cite.................

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2010 11:33 AM | Show all posts
bestx3........nape ak x tau....

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2010 03:49 PM | Show all posts
Jang Geun Suk and Moon Geun Young in a drama?

Will the Geuns (Moon Geun Young and Jang Geun Suk) meet?

It was revealed today that Moon Geun Young is currently considering the role for the upcoming KBS miniseries “Mary Skipped the Curfew” for which Jang Geun Suk has already been confirmed for.

Moon Geun Young’s agency revealed, “Her musical “Closer” ends on October 10th. Because of conflicting schedules, she is unable to decide whether to partake in the drama.”

They added, “In addition, she has also received several requests to appear in their respective dramas. She will consider carefully about her next project.”

“Mary Skipped the Curfew” is set to air in early November so filming has to begin by early October.

The drama is based on a story from popular manga author Won Su Yeon, who also wrote the manga that successful drama series “Full House” was based on. So far, Jang Geun Suk is confirmed as the protagonist and only the supporting actress remains vacant.

credit : allkpop.com

tak brape suka minah dlm citer cinderella's sister....

Use magic Report

Post time 10-9-2010 08:47 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by azradiza at 10-9-2010 08:49
Jang Geun-seok plays another musician in new drama

This information had come out earlier as a possibility, but now it’s confirmed: Jang Geun-seok will be returning to television in the KBS miniseries Mary Stayed Out All Night, which is based on a manhwa that was written by the same creator of the Full House manhwa.

Although the character was originally described as the vocalist of a death metal band, now he’s been tweaked to be a free-spirited hippie who’s the lead vocalist of an indie band. His rival in the love triangle is his complete opposite: a perfect type of guy with a good background and prestigious education. For 100 days, Mary will have an “imaginary marriage” (as in simulated) with both guys; the exact circumstances remain unclear but it intrigues me.

Jang Geun-seok said, “Because Mary Stayed Out All Night is about music, I felt more burden in choosing it. I thought that I might be fixing my image with musician roles. [But] I read the synopsis and script and found it so fun that I was strongly drawn to it. In particular, I grew more and more attached to the character of Mu-gyul, who lives a bohemian lifestyle. Living a non-mainstream life, he has pain from his childhood that he tries not to show on the outside, and I found him very human and appealing.”

For the lead role of Mary, rumors popped up recently that Moon Geun-young was considering it, but no decisions have been made. It would be lovely to see her in a romantic comedy, though.

Writing the drama will be Goong and Love & Marriage‘s In Eun-ah, while directing is Hong Seok-gu of last year’s lauded short drama Kyung-sook, Kyung-sook’s Father as well as the inaugural Drama Special episode, Red Candy.
Mary Stayed Out All Night is planning for a November premiere.

Via OSEN

credit : dramabeans.com

aisehmen, dari rocker tetiba je jadik indie group band plak....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-9-2010 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by fa_stellar at 13-9-2010 15:21
Drama Casting & News
Moon Geun-young confirmed for Mary Stayed Out all Night
by javabeans | September 12, 2010 | 115 Comments

Moon Geun-young and Jang Geun-seok in a romantic comedy together? Yeah, I’ll be watching.

Mary Stayed Out All Night is the manhwa adaptation that features Jang Geun-seok as a hippie musician, and now Moon will be signing up for a contract marriage with his character. Her Mary role is the daughter of a failed businessman and falls into a love triangle with an indie-band singer (Jang) and a perfect chaebol (as yet uncast).

Moon has been busy in her theatrical debut with the stage play Closer since August, and will jump into the drama as soon as the play wraps in October. It’ll premiere on KBS in October, airing on Mondays and Tuesdays after Sungkyunkwan Scandal wraps.

Seriously, sign me up! Moon has long been considered one of the best actresses of her generation, and she can wring emotion and intensity out of confused chaos (see: Cinderella’s Sister). She has, however, shied away from the romantic comedy genre, and I’d LOVE to see her tackle something light and fun. (Jang, as we know, is great in trendies.) The only rom-com I’ve seen her in is My Little Bride, which was AGES ago, but she was adorable in it.

Via DongA

RELATED POSTS

* Jang Geun-seok plays another musician in new drama
    * Moon Geun-young makes her stage debut
    * Jang Geun-seok close to picking new drama
    * Moon Geun-young makes theater debut in Closer
    * On the set of Cinderella’s Sister
    * Cinderella’s Sister: Episode 1

Tags: Jang Geun-seok, Moon Geun-young

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/09/moon-geun-young-confirmed-for-mary-stayed-out-all-night/

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2010 05:34 PM | Show all posts
so confirm lah MGY yg jadik Mary yer.... minah ni mmg cute.... wait n see how the chemistry between this Geun-Geun couple

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-9-2010 08:29 PM | Show all posts
[NEWS] Moon Geun young joins Jang Geun suk for new drama

Top Korean actress Moon Geun-young has decided to join the main cast of an upcoming KBS TV series also starring actor Jang Keun-suk, according to the show's promoter Ytree;media on Monday.

Ytree announced through a press release that the 23-year-old starlet will take on the role of the shameless and optimistic Mary in the drama based on comic "Mary is Out of Night" by famed cartoon writer Won Soo-yeon.

"Mary" will be a romantic comedy which revolves around Mary who makes realizations about love and herself while being in two fake marriages for 100 days -- to Moo-kyul, a hippie and Indie band lead vocalist who has nothing, and Jung-in, a man who has everything including the brains, looks and wealth.

"'Mary' is brilliant in terms of its material and plot but is also fun and appealing because of its unique characters," Moon said. "I feel pressured because simulated marriage is a topic which has never been handled in dramas before but I'm also excited and nervous about how I'll show it."

Just last week, Jang had confirmed he had been cast for the role of Moo-kyul in the drama set to air starting November, after series "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" ends its run.

Moon, currently starring in play "Closer" as Alice, the role of a stripper taken on by Natalie Portman in the movie version, last appeared on the popular small screen show "Sister of Cinderella" five months ago.

Moon, with already 10 years of acting experience under her belt, has appeared in numerous films and dramas including "Autumn Tale" and "My Little Bride."

She also won the grand prize at major broadcaster SBS' year-end Acting Awards last year for her role as a talented painter in drama "The Painter of the Wind" which has received several international acclaims.

Credits: 10asia@Jessica Kim jesskim

bagus drama neh kat kbs..
leh tgk kat tv..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-9-2010 12:54 AM | Show all posts
cute male and female lead
curious plak sapa second hero

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2010 10:37 AM | Show all posts
[NEWS] Kim Jae-wook joins Mary Stayed Out All Night...

Jang Geun-seok
AND Moon Geun-young AND Kim Jae-wook, together in a love triangle?? Where are you, November?

Mary Stayed Out All Night is the manhwa-adapted KBS drama that gets the heroine tangled up in not one but TWO contract marriages. Writing is In Eun-ah (Goong); directing is Hong Seok-gu (Kyung-sook, Kyung-sook’s Father).

Kim’s Jung-in character is a “perfect” guy with the kdrama triple threat of brains, beauty, and money, with whom Mary has been betrothed since childhood. Complications arise when she meets Mu-gyul, Jang Geun-seok’s free-spirited hippie/indie rock singer character. Yes, Kim is technically the second lead, but I’m expecting this to be an epic love triangle — at least I hope so. (The best love triangles are the ones that give me the most trouble deciding who to root for, because I like that angst to be as organic as possible.)

Kim Jae-wook made an impression with his pretty face in 2007′s Coffee Prince as “Waffle Sun-ki,” but has been, in my mind, just another beautiful celeb who had yet to prove any acting talent. That was until he took on the nuanced, volatile, and vulnerable character of the damaged chaebol in this year’s Bad Guy, and knocked that role out of the park. I was thrilled to see him break out and show real charisma and acting talent, which may have not been polished but was all the more compelling for its raw intensity.
I can’t WAIT to see this drama now!

Mary Stayed Out All Night airs in KBS’s Monday-Tuesday slot following Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and premieres November 8.

source: Dramabeans via E Daily

2nd hero....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2010 11:18 AM | Show all posts
wow geun2 couple.. mg havoclah..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2010 11:23 AM | Show all posts
2nd hero pon mantap

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2010 01:47 PM | Show all posts
omo... 2 hotties in one drama.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2010 03:16 PM | Show all posts
2nd hero....
airwickss Post at 21-9-2010 10:37 AM
'

hahahahahaha ~~ baru nak nyelit tepek psl ni... tup2 ko dah tepek...

nmpk gaya SKKS sampai 20 episodes, dah siap kire2 kat calender dh... gigih la aku tgk drama tu!!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2010 11:11 AM | Show all posts
yang ni aku rasa aku akan gigihkan diri nengok online coz laki no 3 aku blakon..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2010 02:04 AM | Show all posts
pergh, second hero pn mantap
sapa plak second heroin nnt

Use magic Report

Post time 30-9-2010 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Kim Hyo-jin joins Mary Stayed Out All Night

Kim Hyo-jin returns to television in the highly anticipated Mary Stayed Out All Night, which has already got me pumped up for its main trio of Moon Geun-young, Jang Geun-seok, and Kim Jae-wook. Those three end up in a tangle of fake marriage shenanigans (Mary gets involved in a “simulated marriage relationship” with both men), the details of which I’m itching to find out.

Kim will play an actress, “Seo Joon,” a character created newly for the drama version that wasn’t in the original manhwa. She’s the type of beautiful and talented celeb whom all women envy, and comes from a good background to boot. She’s also the “bold and confident” ex-girlfriend of Mu-gyul, the bohemian musician played by Jang Geun-seok. (Funny how I always think of Kim Hyo-jin as much older, although she’s only got three years on Jang; she’s 26, he’s 23.)

Kim’s last drama was the SBS weekend series Happiness in 2008; more recently, she acted in movies Ogamdo and Jeon Woo Chi. She said, “In playing this new character who wasn’t in the original series, I think I’ll be able to deliver a fresh sense of fun to the viewers. As an actress, I find it interesting to play an actress in the drama. On top of that, Seo Joon has both looks and talent, and is a very attractive person.”

Kim (also well known as Yoo Ji-tae’s girlfriend) recently acted in the stage play Fool For Love, to which she refers when she says, “After standing on the theater stage, I had the opportunity to learn a lot as an actor. Now, I’ll do my best to convey Seo Joon’s appeal to the viewers of the drama.”

A few connections: Kim’s play was the first to run as a part of the 2010 “I Like the Stage” Play Festival, while co-star Moon Geun-young’s play, Closer, was the festival’s second. Both actresses also participated in the “Love Tree Project,” Namoo Actors’ album put out to raise funds for charity. The album’s songs were sung by the actors contracted with the management company, which represents both Moon and Kim.

Mary Stayed Out All Night will follow Sungkyunkwan Scandal on KBS, and premieres on November 8. I’m looking forward to it!
Via Hankyung

credit: dramabeans

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2010 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Moon Jung-hee joins Mary Stayed Out All Night

Buzztastic trendy drama Mary Stayed Out All Night is starting to fill its ranks, as Moon Jung-hee (Oh My Lady, My Sweet Seoul, Air City) joins the cast. She will be playing a femme fatale, upsetting the balance in the Moon Geun-young / Jang Geun-seok couple.

The drama is penned by In Eun-ah, of Goong and Love Marriage, and directed by PD Hong Suk-goo, lauded for his drama specials, Kyung-sook, Kyung-sook’s Father, and Red Candy, starring Park Shi-yeon. So far, so good.

I’m liking the stars, the creative staff, and kind of can’t wait to see Moon Geun-young and Kim Jae-wook in a comedy. We all know Jang Geun-seok is hilarious. But the other two, I’m betting, will be awkward in the best way possible. I know JB hates it when I bring up Cinderella’s Sister, but we saw a few glimpses of Moon’s comedic chops there, albeit in a darkly funny way. (Back when the show had a sense of humor). It’s going to be great to see her play light and breezy.

Besides which, how can one plot have TWO fake contract marriages? It’s almost too good to be true! I can’t wait to find out the writing gymnastics that’ll go on to make that come to fruition. (Since we’re on the subject, Show, I don’t care if it’s farce, but I want it to make sense!)

Moon Jung-hee has an impressive resume full of plays, musicals, dramas, and films, and can be seen most recently in the action film The Fixer.

Mary Stayed Out All Night premiers on KBS on Monday, November 8.
Via Asiae

credit : dramabeans

minah ni yg jadik doctor dlm oh my lady tu ehh? apsal mcm lain jer muka die kat gambo nih....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2010 01:29 PM | Show all posts
asl bnyk korean drama yg best2 la ni?

heroin tak berapa mencanak

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 11:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.169332 second(s), 41 queries .