Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hhhhh

[KBS] - Marry Me, Mary! [Jang Geun Seok/Moon Geun Young]-8th Nov 2010]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 6-10-2010 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by azradiza at 6-10-2010 10:34
Media attention for Mary Stayed Out All Night’s fan-made posters

Every drama’s got its share of fan-made art, but the slew of posters for upcoming trendy drama Mary Stayed Out All Night have hit the big time. The Korean media is taking notice of fansites that have put together posters that not only look professional, but also parody other dramas and films.

Below you’ll notice nods to Cyrano Dating Agency (with misappropriated punctuation and all) and We Got Married, among others.

The production staff is particularly amazed at the posters’ marketability, including everything from staff credits, slogans, and premiere dates. Apparently I’m not the only one who mistook some of these for the real thing, as netizens were shocked to discover that they weren’t the official posters, and heaped praise on the dedicated fans.

Looks like there might be a big contender for 2010 Crack Drama of the Year, if buzz like this keeps up. Mary Stayed Out All Night premieres November 8 on KBS.

I love you, Jang Geun-seok, but seriously, in some of these posters it looks like the show stars two girls. You tread a delightfully fine line, my friend.

credit: dramabeans

ingatkan mmg official poster .... rupenye fanmade jer.. tapi it looks real and convincing enuff...
but i dun like JGS's hair.... nampak cam pompuan ....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-10-2010 10:45 AM | Show all posts
At the poster shoot for Mary Stayed Out All Night

Here’s our first look at the characters of Mary Stayed Out All Night! The four lead actors — Moo Geun-young, Jang Geun-seok, Kim Jae-wook, and Kim Hyo-jin — participated in the drama’s title and poster shoot on October 6.

I’m not going to complain about Jang Geun-seok’s look here, because I think he’s actually quite pretty — but that’s the thing. All four of these actors are basically on the same end of the feminine-masculine spectrum here. I know, it’s based on a manhwa, and we know that shoujo manga/soonjung manhwas are all about the pretty, pretty boys. Oh well. I can always turn to Runaway to get my manly-men fix.

Jang plays indie-band singer Mu-gyul, who’s characterized by a boho sense of style. Moon plays Mary, whose fashion sense doesn’t seem too far off from Mu-gyul. Is that how we know they’re meant to be? Not only will they engage in lots of comic shenanigans and fall in love, they can swap wardrobes! Meanwhile, the two Kims both sport a more chic, urban style as characters Jung-in and Seo-jun.

Following the poster shoot, Jang said, “I’m happy and excited. I want to stay this way through the end. The shooting atmosphere is wonderful.” He said of the wave of fan-made posters for the drama, “I was amazed at the fans’ interest, and I’d like to give them my gratitude. With the poster shoot being so enjoyable, I hope the poster comes out great and receives a good response.”

Moon said, “The feel of Hongdae [a neighborhood of Seoul] goes well with the drama’s concept, and shooting is fun. Since we’re all the same age, it was comfortable and fun to shoot together. I look forward to the first shoot for the drama.”

Kim Jae-wook said, “It feels like it went by so quickly. Us actors are still in the process of getting to know each other, but we get a long well and were able to shoot satisfactorily.”

Kim Hyo-jin said, “This is the first shoot, and since the atmosphere was so great, I look forward to the drama. I’ll study the character and give my own take on ‘Seo-jun.’”

Mary Stayed Out All Night premieres on November 8.

credit: dramabeans

serabaiinyeee both Geun .... and JGS looks more girly then the two girls... huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2010 11:06 AM | Show all posts
imej br JGS yg mengancam

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Moon Geun-young’s character stills as Mary

Mary Stayed Out All Night star Moon Geun-young takes on a new type of character as the drama’s bohemian girl Mary, a playful and optimistic young woman who “never loses hope despite her tiring daily life.” What she does that keeps her so exhausted has yet to be explained, but I’m thinking that the fake-marriage premise of the drama is going to add a whole NEW level of tiring to her life, with her juggling two pretty romantic rivals: hippie/free spirit Jang Geun-seok and “perfect” chaebol Kim Jae-wook.

Moon’s last screen role in Cinderella’s Sister had her playing a difficult and abrasive character, but prior to that she was known for her youthful, cute image, so I can totally see her giving Mary a winning charm. (Just imagining all the adorableness that is bound to transpire between her and Jang Geun-seok is enough to make me giggle in anticipation.)
Mary Stayed Out All Night is based on a web toon from the creator of Full House, and the rights have already been sold to Taiwan and China. It premieres on November 8 on KBS.

Via My Daily

Credit: Dramabeans

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 04:02 PM | Show all posts
korang... ni citer jaman 80an jugak ke?? dressing ala2 hippies..
lagi satu aku baca kat mana tajuk citer ni mary skipped the curfew.. diorang kat korea bukan ke tahun 80an ni ada curfew2 segala??

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 04:07 PM | Show all posts
Reply 45# blankie

zaman 80 an ke......??

comelnye MYG tuh......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-10-2010 05:06 PM | Show all posts
ntah ler... tapi rasenye manhwa yg diorang based kan tu mcm zaman2 skang jer ( hahaha.. mcm la aku paham hangul kan.. )

btw MGY tu pakai wig ehh... rase arituh mcm pendek jah rambut die....

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2010 05:24 PM | Show all posts
Reply 47# azradiza

even pake wig tp cam rambut btui...cute je....kalu cite mesia.......jgn ckp r....rse nk tarik je wig tuh..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-10-2010 06:19 PM | Show all posts
omo~... aku ingat lepas scandal aku nak rehat dah follow dgn gigih drama2 neh. dah la citer neh main lepas scandal abes. adehhh. JGS plak. MGY plak. Geun Double. Mamat waffle tu plak lg.

Aku suka outfits derang yg ala2 boho tu. Rambut JGS & MGY pon best!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-10-2010 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Mary Stayed Out All Night Teaser

Use magic Report

Post time 18-10-2010 06:17 AM | Show all posts
salam TT......
baru nak chek in umah ni....
me suka ngan en Jang Geun-seok ni... sejak tengok minami last year, terus follow ni sampe sanggup korek2 citer yg sebelum tu...
tak sabar nak tunggu citer ni start.... tengok chemistry 2 Guen yg kiut miut dan comel ni...
tapi JGS mcam kurus sangat......................

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2010 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Huhu... 2 hero gorjes... heroin comey jek... suka gak rambut JGS walaupun nampk girl tp still gorjes.... imej apa pun JGS totap menawan sanubari... termasuk yg second hero tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2010 10:42 AM | Show all posts
2nd hero x bkenan sbb blakon jd gay dlm movie pe ntah.....i jd goli!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2010 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Reply 53# pcyduck

citer Antique Bakery...ak ms part dier kissu2 ngan mat perancis tuh...cepat2 aku forward
tak sanggup nak tgk...
tgk citer tuh pon sebab joo ji hoon oppa jer...
nasib la x der part kissu ngan ji hoon...klu x.....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2010 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Reply 54# yatt_takez

hahahahaha...aku mmg geli tgk die kiss mamat perancis tuh.......pas pd tuh aku trus x bkenan.......

naseb die x kiss JJH tuh..kalu x ngan die2 aku reject....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2010 04:26 PM | Show all posts
cite nih pasal ape eh ..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2010 04:29 PM | Show all posts
biler nak airing neh?????? aku dah tak saba nak tgk..nak meroyan macam derama SKKS tuh...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2010 04:40 PM | Show all posts
biler nak airing neh?????? aku dah tak saba nak tgk..nak meroyan macam derama SKKS tuh...
skymania Post at 19-10-2010 16:29

akan disiarkan abis derama meroyan SKKS tu ler....pastu meroyan JGS lak...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2010 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Reply 58# PrincessFiona

hiii..asik meroyan jer taun ni.. bersahut-sahutan plak tu

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2010 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Reply 53# pcyduck

hero no 2 tu jdk gay dlm movie antique bakery...nak muntah tgk kissing scene songsang....sampai la ni aku fobiaaaaaa

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.274208 second(s), 41 queries .