CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hhhhh

[KBS] - Marry Me, Mary! [Jang Geun Seok/Moon Geun Young]-8th Nov 2010]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 26-10-2010 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Omo omooo.. bnyk sungguh drama best2 tahun nie... haih November 8, palliii huhu...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-10-2010 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Written preview for episode 1:

A chameleon of a girl, with the vitality of the sun, Wie Mae Ri does not lose hope even when all the furniture in her house has been auctioned off. These types of situations is now commonplace to her, and she already hid all her valuables. She watches her favorite drama on TV and another days passes for this girl with hidden strength, Wie Mae Ri.

She take the job as a chauffer for a rich friend at college, and accidentally hits someone with the car. Because he is already late for a performance, Mu Gyul tells her its fine and walks away. Mae Ri runs after him to make sure he’s really not injured, and catches Mu Gyul’s performance with his band. They fight, and then get drunk, and do something they can’t undo.

On the otherhand, the son of a Korean business man based in Japan, Jung In, is in Korea to produce a television program and is busier than he can imagine. Except his father’s sole concern is getting his son married first. Jung In accepts his father’s condition that he will provide the finacing for his television production if Jung In gets married. Jung In arrives in Korea, and discovers the actress Seo Jun.

Jung In’s father visits Mae Ri’s mother’s final resting place to pay his respects, and run into Mae Ri’s father who is escaping from loan sharks. He learns of the existence of Mae Ri, who looks just like her deceased mother. Jung In and Mae Ri’s respective fathers agree to have their children married to each other.

When Mae Ri’s ecstatic father comes home, he sees his innocent daughter Mae Ri with an unknown man in the same house. He is shocked beyond belief. Is Mae Ri living with Mu Gyul? And what happened between them last night?

credit:  http://ockoala.wordpress.com

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2010 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Character descriptions for Mary Stayed Out All Night:

Mu Gyul: The lead vocalist and lead guitarist in a band. Beautiful and languid like a cat. Doesn’t like to talk much, and when he does his answers can be short. Because all he needs is music. Successful or not isn’t what matters to him.

This is how he wants to live his entire life. He dislikes women because of the emotional scars left by his mother. He’s just a bad guy who escapes everything. A man who likely won’t ever get married meets a girl named Wie Mae Ri, and from that moment on lots of things seem to happen. Turning into a situation where monetary conflicts result in a “100 day fake marriage”

A man who does not understand the purpose of a family, and doesn’t know what true love is – he falls in love with Mae Ri, a girl with loyalty and devotion who struggles to survive like each day is a battle. He and his rival Jung In commence a battle between men. Facing a monumental change in his life.

Mae Ri/Mary: She has the vitality of the sun. She resembles her deceased mother….even though she is quite pretty, she has her father’s explosive and irritable temper.

Because of a father who is prone to getting into scrapes, her life has been difficult. But, to Mae Ri, her father is the world best best father to her.

She is currently taking a leave of absence from school because she can’t pay her tuition. She doesn’t have any talents, so she does odd jobs to pay down the debt. Because of her dad’s marriage scheme, she ends up taking fake wedding pictures with Mu Gyul. Resulting in her falling into two fake marriages…..

Jung In: He is the head (representative) of JI, the television music production company. He was born the son of a chaebol. Arrogant and carefree, a bona fide rich boy. The ideal for the ladies. He has the looks, the wealth, and the business acumen. The #1 most desirable husband material. He refuses to allow anyone to interfere in his orderly life, appearing cold to the outside world.

The perfect Jung In’s only weakness – his father. To accede to his father’s wishes, he must play the kind son. He begins a 100 day fake marriage without any emotional attachment. But then he begins to fall for Mae Ri. To achieve a musical dream, he finds Mu Gyul. On one hand, there is his legally wedded wife Mae Ri, on the other hand is his rival in love Mu Gyul. The three of them become intertwined together in love. At the same time Seo Jun gets involved in the mix and makes an already complicated relationship even more messy.

Seo Jun: She comes from a wealthy family, and has a strong personality. An actress who prefers making movies over television dramas.

She was the ex-girlfriend of Mu Gyul, from over a year ago. Sometimes she secretly goes to see Mu Gyul’s performances. She has the same soul as Mu Gyul, and finally she meets up with him again. She signs a contract with television producer Jung In, and begins to have positive feelings about him. Between Mu Gyul and Jung In, she is torn.

credit:  http://ockoala.wordpress.com

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2010 05:21 PM | Show all posts
abih scandal...nak meroyan citer nih plak dah...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2010 07:16 PM | Show all posts
MSAON official photos

Credit: as tagged

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2010 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by yatt_takez at 26-10-2010 19:22

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-10-2010 07:27 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2010 07:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-10-2010 07:33 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2010 07:36 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2010 08:25 AM | Show all posts
MSOAN Second teaser trailer

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2010 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Lagi gambar from MSOAN

credit : hancinema.net

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2010 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Reply 92# azradiza

JGS.. dari cite YB rambut panjang dah mcm ppm dgn rambut gitu, muka dah lah cute

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2010 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Reply 93# Nisda_

itu le.. serabai sungguh nampak kat dlm pic tu...
aku berharap sesangat ade scene potong rambut dlm citer ni nanti...
i just can't stand his long hair...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2010 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Reply 94# azradiza

itulah aku nengok dia lagi cute dari heroin
dari tepi pun mcm ppm
but anyway..i'm looking forward to see his new drama

Use magic Report

Post time 27-10-2010 07:00 PM | Show all posts
walawala....cite baru kim jae wookkkkkkkk....i like........ sexy man!!!!! thehehe

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2010 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Introducing Marry Me, Mary! (Plus More BTS Pictures)

KBS has elected to go all alliteration on us. The official English title for the drama formerly known as Mary Stayed Out All Night (which is still the Korean title) is Marry Me, Mary! (complete with the exclamation point). I was debating whether to refer to it as Mary or MSOAN, and now I’ve got to contend with calling it MMM for short as well?

It’s like KBS and the drama production wants to do everything in their power to make this drama seem as ridiculous and/or unpalatable as possible. Witness the head-to-toe get-up on everyone, the low-budget promotional posters, the blergh stills, and the threesome-Bride-of-Frankenstein wedding pictures.

I am actually VERY interested in the STORY (it sounds sooooo intriguing and rife with so many possibilities), so I hate it when all the bright fuschia gloss masks what is potentially a very addicting and well-made drama.
I’m assuming that I am in the minority on this one issue which is the more I look at Jang Geun Seok’s stylings in this drama, the more it grows on me. I kinda like it now! I hope it’s not because I’m going blind. He does look remarkably like the manhwa character.

credit : ockoala.wordpress.com

for more stories and pics, please go to http://ockoala.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/1994/#more-1994

tukar tajuk plak dah! ....ape2 jer lah KBS ... as long as ade JGS, i'm ok with it...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2010 12:44 PM | Show all posts
Reply 97# azradiza

tajuk panjang sgt kekdahnyer
aku smpi skang x larat2 nak ingat tajuk dier...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2010 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by yatt_takez at 28-10-2010 12:50

rs2 part kawen ala2 nih ader x

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2010 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Reply 98# yatt_takez

a'ah kan panjang no...chimei ingat mary je...keke

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 11:52 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.573439 second(s), 41 queries .