CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[KBS] LOVE RAIN (Jang Geun Suk, Im Yoon Ah SNSD)

[Copy link]
Post time 3-11-2011 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 3-11-2011 13:49

Jang geun seok ngan pd love rain ada masalah?
[News] Is there something going on with Jang Geun-seok and PD Yoon Seok-ho?

Jang Geun-seok recently but indirectly mentioned the rumor about his conflicts with the PD of the new upcoming drama "Love Rides the Rain".

He was recently in the middle of this rumor of conflicts with the PD as he couldn't participate in shooting the drama very often, as he was busy with overseas activities.

At the media releasing event of the movie "You Pet", Jang Geun-seok said, "I am in the middle of shooting a drama and Yoon Seok-ho is quite upset with me..." as he was about to wrap things up.

Kim Ha-neul then said, "You talk too much, so stop it" playfully, he added, "That is all".

Meanwhile, Jang Geun-seok is coming back with the movie "You Pet", based on an original by Japanese writer Ogawa Yaoi on November 10th.

cr : dkpopnews

gambar filming love rain.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-11-2011 02:34 PM | Show all posts
dh settle dah aritu... sbb ada clash schedule

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2011 03:32 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 4-11-2011 11:13

rasenya ni hari ni punya filming kot...

YOONA 윤아 "Love Rain" Filming

cr : @AGOYOONGf9

cr : @domconloveyoona

ada banyak lagi gambar terbaru kat sini...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.134429793330096.22260.128610010578741&type=3&l=d0331969e8

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2011 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 4-11-2011 17:30

gambar yoona n jang geun seuk

cr: @domconloveyoona

cr: @gift_redra

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 01:30 AM | Show all posts
leh tak ubah sikit stail rambut si yoona tuh??? girly sgt dah cam dia kat snsd je

Use magic Report

Post time 15-11-2011 01:30 AM | Show all posts
leh tak ubah sikit stail rambut si yoona tuh??? girly sgt dah cam dia kat snsd je

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-11-2011 12:56 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 17-11-2011 13:09

Jang Keun Suk + Yoona, Hallyu Couple for ′Love Rain′

KBS2’s Love Rain hasn′t even started in Korea and
it′s already been sold to Japan - and at the highest price ever in the domestic industry, at that!

Makes sense, since the drama′s been making issues all around Asia due to its two leads - Girls′ Generation′s Yoona and hallyu prince Jang Keun Suk.

According to the drama′s production company, the drama was preparing to be sold since its planning stages, and the company recently sealed the deal with Japan′s Pony Canyon at a record high price.

Meanwhile, Love Rain features a love story that spans from the 1970s till the present. Producer Yun Seok Ho, who helmed Winter Sonata and Autumn in My Heart, arguably the catalyst dramas of the Korean Wave, is directing.

The drama, which began filming in September, will air in the first half of 2012 after completing production.

Photo credit: Y Tree Media

cr : http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=1596
lagi satu artikel berkenaan drama love rain ari nie..

Jang Keun-suk, Yoona's upcoming TV series presold to Japan

An upcoming TV series starring Hallyu star Jang Keun-suk and Girls' Generation Yoona has been presold to Japan ahead of its premiere in Korea, according to the show's promoter Tree J. Company.

On Thursday, Tree J. announced that the Japan's Pony Canyon, a subsidiary of Japanese Media Group Fujisankei Communications Group, has bought the broadcasting rights for "Love Rain" (translated title).

The statement explained that the series will air overseas under the title "Loverain" and that several other countries have made inquiries regarding the rights for the show.

"We've had several countries show interest in the series during its planning stages since director Yoon Suk-ho, Jang Keun-suk and Yoona have signed onto it," an official with the production company was quoted as saying.

In "Love Rain," Jang plays Seo In-ha (Jang) who will do anything for the woman he loves named Kim Yoon-hee (Yoona) during the 1970s. The drama will compare that love to relationships during the present time.

The upcoming series, scheduled to air in the country during the first half of next year, is a collaboration between famed director Yoon Suk-ho and scenarist Oh Soo-yeon who has worked on hit series "Autumn Tale" and "Winter Sonata."

credit:  10asiae.co.kr

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2011 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 17-11-2011 14:05

lagi gambar terbaru...

cr: as tagged

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2011 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 17-11-2011 20:54

jang geun seuk yoona eye contact hehe...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 08:01 AM | Show all posts
harap watak JGS tuh jantan laa sikit

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-11-2011 10:02 AM | Show all posts
"Love Rain" Secures Broadcast Rights in Japan        by: hazelnutthursdayson Nov 17, 2011                [url=]Flag as inappropriate[/url]

Jang Geun Suk and SNSD’s YoonA prove their combined star power and new generation Hallyu celebrity status. Their yet-to-be aired drama “Love Rain” has already secured a Japanese broadcaster, according to local news agencies.
Pony Canyon, a subsidiary of Japanese media company Fujisankei Communications Group is reported to have bought the broadcast rights of “Love Rain.” The reports likewise mention that apart from Japan, there are also other countries currently looking into securing broadcast rights for the drama.
“Love Rain” casts Jang Geun Suk and YoonA as young lovers in university in the 1970s, and again as the characters’ children in present times.
“Love Rain” is garnering attention for being the reunion project of director Yoon Suk Ho and writer Oh Soo Yeon, who were the team behind Hallyu dramas “Autumn in My Heart” and “Winter Sonata.” The drama is aimed at an early 2012 broadcast.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-11-2011 05:36 PM | Show all posts
belum pape lagi dah laku kat luar negara.. harap2 tak jadi macam heartstrings le..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2011 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 24-11-2011 11:23

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2011 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 30-11-2011 13:40

Yoona’s ‘Love Rain’ still cuts revealed

SNSD’s Yoona comes back to the small-screen as an innocent 70s beauty.
Star director Yoon Suk Ho‘s work, the drama Love Rain‘s production company has released couple of still cuts of Yoona from the drama.

Yoona will play the calm and innocent Kim Yoonhee of the 70s and as well as Yoonhee’s playful and lovely daughter in the year 2012. She will play two characters with completely different personalities.The still cuts have the color and the warmth that director Yoon Suk Ho’s works are famous for. Yoona looks girlish and innocent and her natural beauty truly shines through.

SNSD’s Yoona comes back to the small-screen as an innocent 70s beauty.
Star director Yoon Suk Ho‘s work, the drama Love Rain‘s production company has released couple of still cuts of Yoona from the drama.

Yoona will play the calm and innocent Kim Yoonhee of the 70s and as well as Yoonhee’s playful and lovely daughter in the year 2012. She will play two characters with completely different personalities.The still cuts have the color and the warmth that director Yoon Suk Ho’s works are famous for. Yoona looks girlish and innocent and her natural beauty truly shines through.
Yoona spoke about the drama, “I haven’t worked on a drama for a such a long time and that puts extra pressure on me. However, the director, the actors, and the staffs have been so kind and helpful, I have been able to proceed with the filming and adapt on the set with a piece of mind”.
She continued, “I think it’s really fun working on a drama set in a different era. I can experience unfamiliar clothes and sets. I get to learn about the 70s at least through props and in a way, experience the lives of young people in the 70s”.
Lastly she added, “When I received the script for ‘Love Rain’, I was sure it was a drama that people of all ages could understand the message of pure love it intends to send. I will do my best to convey the feelings I’ve felt from the script”.
Director Yoon Suk Ho spoke about Yoona, “Yoona has a clean and innocent image that is very hard to find in this day and age. I am extremely happy and satisfied of her ability to portray a graceful and innocent looking student of the 70s. I got to know the real Yoona on the set and I came to realize that she’s a very bright and happy person. She helps lift the spirit of the tiring set, but she can get into her character in an instant when the cameras roll”.
Director Yoon Suk Ho hopes to make the viewers fall in love with ‘Love Rain’ by combining the analog love of the 70s and the digital era of 2012. ‘Love Rain’ is scheduled to premier in early 2012.

Source: Newsen via Nate

cr:http://kpopfever.com/2011/11/yoo ... till-cuts-revealed/

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2011 01:52 AM | Show all posts
tunggu lak citer nih kuar.............

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2011 01:52 AM | Show all posts
tunggu lak citer nih kuar.............

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-12-2011 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 7-12-2011 12:37

Use magic Report

Post time 7-12-2011 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 7-12-2011 13:20

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-12-2011 01:11 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 9-12-2011 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by eitasophia at 9-12-2011 10:10

Jang Geun Suk Is a Romantic Artist in "Love Rain"   

“Love Rain” is slated for broadcast in early 2012, but the anticipation for the drama has already started to build with release of still shots of its lead stars Jang Geun Suk and SNSD’s YoonA in character.
Pictures recently released are of Jang Geun Suk in one of the character he plays, Seo In Ha, a university student in the 1970s who falls in love with Kim Yoon Hee, YoonA’s character. In the photos, the actor is seen in a brightly lit workshop, and he appears to be finishing a painting. The soft sunlight and his “artist-at-work” poses give off a soft, romantic charisma.
“The 1970s Seo In Ha is gentle and caring. His lines are poetic,” Jang Geun Suk said. “I am working to the best of my ability to express the innocence and the feelings of the drama.”
“Love Rain” is a cross-generational love story set in the 1970s and in the present time. Jang Geun Suk and YoonA play the young lovers in 1970s and again as the characters’ children in the present.
The drama, produced by director Yoon Suk Ho and scenarist Oh Soo Yeon, the team behind such successful Hallyu hits as “Winter Sonata” and “Autumn in My Heart,” is aimed for release in the first half of 2012.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 10:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063448 second(s), 39 queries .