CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 23927|Reply: 4

Fotile hud and hob dapur, pilihan utama keluarga :)

[Copy link]
Post time 11-8-2011 11:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by zheilwane at 27-8-2011 22:05

Why is fotile a better choice?

1)  - They have the patented nautilus air passageway
      - They are using 7" ducting while other brands 6"

2) Fotile's hoods require minimum maintenance as the sirocco fans are coated with Teflon (a non-stick coating). Therefore oil will not stick onto the blades and the performance will always be good.

3) Fotile's hobs have strong flames, efficient burning and save gas.
- Patented 5 Nozzles Drive
- Patented 25.5 degree angle burning technology.

Fotile FA6B (4kW) - With their patented 25.5 degree angle burning technology, gas burning comes to a balancing zone where high heat load generated and less harmful gas released. An optimum situation of complete burning and high heat efficiency achieved. Therefore, flame is strong and save gas. Notice that the flame is completely blue?

Other Brand (5.5kW)- Flame is big as more gas is used. As oxygen is insufficient and without the 25.5 degree technology, complete burning could not be achieved resulting flame to be weak. Notice that the flame is yellowish at the top? This indicates that the flame is not strong and would cause your cooking utensils to turn black.

Koleksi kami/ our Fotile range :

Fotile EY01 (NEW) - Silent Hood
Fotile EY01's width is 1000mm while most hoods are only 900mm. The hood is bigger so that it could cover a larger area and capture more smoke and oil. Fotile's hoods are quiet compared to other brands as they have nautilus air passage way and use 7" ducting hose but Fotile EY01 noise level is very much quieter compared to other Fotile's model. The aerodynamic design of the hood reduces air friction to the most minimum level. As there is very little friction, the air will travel smoothly inside the hood, this will increase the suction power and reduce noise.

Watch the lab test for EH10B, when the air curtain is not turned on, you will see that smoke is suck upwards and some of it will bounce back. This is because there is air friction, as EY01's design reduces air friction, smoke and oil will quickly get sucked up and will not bounce back as smoke will travel smoothly inside the hood without resistance.

Fotile EH10B - with 3D Ionized Air Curtain
Fotile EH10B has 3D ionized air curtain. The air curtain will redirect smoke and oil back to the hood, preventing it from escaping. Therefore, you will see the smoke will swirl upwards. The ionizer will purify the cooking smell, so your kitchen will be less smelly.

Lab Test  - VIDEO of EH10B
(First 20sec the air curtain is not turned on, when the air curtain is turned on, u can see the smoke will spin upwards and the smoke will circulate within the air curtain area and cant escape)

Fotile JX06 - Side Hood
Fotile JX05 uses Coanda Effect to separate smoke and oil, therefore no filter is required. When there is no filter, maintenance would be as easy as wiping the panel without dismantling anything.

Fotile Hobs

Ini adalah komen dan feedback daripada para pengguna FOTILE yang melanggani kami / feedbacks from buyers who got it from us

QUOTE(snack @ May 11 2011, 01:00 PM)
Share a experiance that buy FOTILE from zheilwane :

I stay at MLK. Was plan to purchase hood+hob. Between Rinnai and Fotile....I concern a while....a long while.....

zheilwane did offer me good price which I compare at 3 FOTILE dealer at MELAKA.
But I was wondering how to service if anything wrong.

zheilwane promise he will solve for me or direct call FOTILE if anything wrong.
I doubt that he will come from KL to MLK on warranty claim. So I Email FOTILE.
The reply from FOTILE is positive. They said can call them if anything wrong(Of course I din mention zheilwane lah, I give another reason that I buy from KL but install at MLK ^^)
So Finally I purchase from zheilwane.

Yesterday morning bank in to him. He call me few call for detail arrangement. Good follow up.
Today morning get call from transport and receive at 11+AM. Less than 30 hrs from order until goods arrive.

I can said is good service.

zheilwane, Thanks for the good price offer and quick response. Wish your business get better and service this forum member better ah~

Chers~~

QUOTE(SZaid @ Dec 7 2010, 01:06 AM)
PM the seller couple of month back for package of hob and hood. Price is attractive and finally went to the shop in Kepong 2 weeks ago. As my old oven kaput, finally decided on Fotile 3 ring hob GFG86301 and oven B1HB156BK. Take away straight in my car (tight squeeze)
As mentioned the flame very strong unlike my old Ariston. And looks very nice too. The wife very satisfied with it.
Thanks for the good service and special price.

QUOTE(happyday119 @ Sep 11 2010, 10:16 PM)
Got my Fotile EH-10B from TS.

The installer cant come on thursday and came on friday even though today is 1st day of raya. He is a Chinese though.
Both of the installers are very friendly, and my parents love their handworks, they tidy up the things nicely after installation and filled up the hole(not made by him also).

Overall:
- A very friendly seller. Really not that kind to push sales and cunning one.
- Nice guy
- Will call you to confirm the installation date and double check if to see the installer has come
- Shop is neat and tidy - in Kepong, KL

Definitely recommended !! I seldom write review or comment to seller, but he got really good customer service and price too smile.gif (p/s: zeane - I got survey la ..)

My mother satisifed with the hood. Fotile EH-10B is definitely your choice if you find a good hood.

===BEST===

QUOTE(LickGuy @ Oct 21 2010, 02:24 PM)
got my fotile hob+hood+oven from zheilwane for a gooooooood price.
(jx05 + fa6b + bihX165XX)
because house still under renovation so i don't have a chance to test yet,
but according to review fotile should be good, really looking forward to test drive

Been to homedec & perfect living and the Lebenstil sales show me the stove, fire looks impressive ..but they told me it's from GERMAN .. when I whois the domain ... it's under PENSONIC MALAYSIA ... for being dis-honest, i not taking them tell-la if buatan malaysia, if quality ok I dun mind gettin it also mah, no need to lie.

QUOTE(octboy @ May 25 2010, 01:32 AM)
great explaination & service not some lcly or pushing sales , store many choices willing show u & explain. very handy shop. the best thing is great price also given to forummer should find ur post earlier ler.

QUOTE(LickGuy @ Oct 21 2010, 02:37 PM)
renovating wc aren't cheap ..... especially wanna go for branded (or quality ) sanitary pieces. Luckily for mine I don't need to tile/re-tile, just need to install hot water pipe (cuz solar heater) & mixer & bidet, but buying all this oso cost me a fortune, especially I need to buy mixers & water pump TWICE (cuz new hse kena break-in, then all things got stolen ).

I bough all my WC stuffs (include solar heater, and etc) from zheilwane, gooooood price and service I must say. When my first set of sorento mixers (they stolen the body only) kena stolen, I ask him if I could get replacement body, he even help me to contact sorento see if they sell mixer body only. Although sorento response w/ they're not selling spare parts but I do appreciate him for the effort, and recently I just went to his shop to get my 2nd set of mixers & water pump, and i got additional small discount for returning visit

====================================================================================

PROMOSI HARI RAYA / HARI RAYA PROMOTION !!

JUALAN HEBAT / UNBELIEVABLE PRICES!!

Please join us on facebook for other promotions ...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100...&type=1&theater

Join us on our NEW official blog for updates on current events and future happenings on water pumps, solar panels, sanitary wares,kitchen wares and great promotions! ....
http://www.buildersware.blogspot.com

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-8-2011 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Apa Fotile hob dan hood sesuai untuk dapur yang ruang kecil?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-8-2011 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by zheilwane at 13-8-2011 01:54

Reply 2# EnamSembilan

Kamu boleh guna Fotile JX05 + HD1B. Lebar Fotile JX05 cuma 800mm berbanding dengan hood biasa 900mm. Hood ini lebih kecil tetapi kuasa sedutannya amat kuat dan senang untuk dibersihkan. Tiada lapisan filter yg perlu dikeluarkan untuk cuci. Utk maklumat lanjut and promosi terkini, sila masuk ke facebook kami.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001245528914&sk=info

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2011 03:37 PM | Show all posts
SEMPENA PROMOSI HARI RAYA , GRUNDFOS PAM AIR " DEMO TRUCK " AKAN BERADA DI KEDAI KITA PADA 23/8 - 27/8 2011. ( PERCUMA : ANTI - VIBRATION PAD yang bernilai hampir RM 100 UNTUK SETIAP PEMBELIAN GRUNDFOS PAM AIR )

Untuk mengetahui lebih tentang fungsi pam air, sila kunjungi ke kedai kita pada 23/8-27/8 2011 kerana GRUNDFOS akan menghantar wakil dan " TRUCK DEMO" ke showroom kita. Ambillah ini sebagai peluang untuk mengetahui lebih tentang PAM AIR daripada syarikat GRUNDFOS. Anda boleh melihat bagaimana PAM AIR ini berfungsi, merasai prestasi hebat PAM AIR dan boleh mengemukakan sebarang soalan jika ada kemusykilan.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2011 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by zheilwane at 21-10-2011 00:52

FOTILE PROMOTION STARTS AT HOME DEC NOW ! WE ARE IN HALL 1 , FACING THE ENTRANCE

PROMOSI FOTILE KINI BERMULA DI HOME DEC KLCC, BOOTH KAMI DI HALL 1, BERHADAPAN PINTU UTAMA HALL 1.

FREE EXTENDED WARRANTY DURING HOMEDEC ONY !!!!!!!!!!! 3 + 2 YEARS ( HOOD ), 1 + 1 YEAR ( HOB, OVEN, ETC )

COME VISIT US FOR HOME DEC EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS !

KUNJUNGILAH KITA UNTUK PROMOSI TERBARU HOME DEC @ KLCC !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 05:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059271 second(s), 30 queries .