♡ Casting♡

Lee Si Young

Lee Dong Wook

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-11-2011 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 16-11-2011 13:26

Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook for "Wild Romance?"       

This would make my day, if the casting gets confirmed: Currently two top rom-com stars, Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Wook, are reported as likely candidates for "Wild Romance" — that recently announced romantic comedy series written by Park Yeon Seon, she of "Alone in Love," "Mixed-up Investigative Agency," and "White Christmas" fame.

I’m fully expecting a round of “It’s only a rumor” and “S/He is  considering the project, but nothing is confirmed” declarations, because  that seems to be the way casting news flies these days. But with Lee  Dong Wook returning to TV screens after his two-year army service and  Yoon Eun Hye making some drama choices that ended badly in recent years,  I would be thrilled to see them in a cute, well-written project. And I  have a lot of faith in writer Park to deliver a solid script.

The plot: The hero is a baseball player, the heroine a former judo  athlete and current bodyguard. Their initial meeting doesn’t go so well,  characterized by “unpredictable bad luck,” but develops into a romance  that unfolds over the course of a baseball season. The drama  incorporates the standard rom-com storyline, but also encompasses a  broader vision by expanding on the characters’ lives and dreams in a  fun, touching way. Or so goes the PR-speak.

(That sounds like a vague explanation, but I can already see it. I recall that concept being a fun quirk of "Mixed-up Investigative Agency," and in fact, one of that drama’s trademark ending skits was based on that very idea. At the end of Episode 14,  we see each of the recurring minor characters going about their daily  lives, as the captions tell us: “There’s no need to force yourselves to  remember these people. It’s just that they’re all the main characters in  their respective lives, so they’re too busy to participate in this  story, that’s all.”)

Plus, these two actors are fully capable of bringing out big laughs  and wringing tears. Yes, their character descriptions sound pretty  standard, but I could totally see Yoon as a judo-practicing,  butt-kicking bodyguard. She didn’t get that reputation for physical  strength for nuthin’, as I recall from those old days of "X-Man."

"Wild Romance" will air on KBS on Wednesdays and Thursdays. As the follow-up to "Man of Honor," it premieres in January and will run for 16 episodes.

Man's Honor - hero baseball player
Wild Romance - follow up drama , channel yg sama gak , hero baseball player??

tak terfikir ke penonton akn bosan?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-11-2011 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Production company of Violent Romance says, “we didn’t offer to Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye for the lead roles”
For the report that Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye were offered for the lead roles in movie Violent Romance, production company of the movie said it was just a rumor.

One of the staffs in the production company, GNG Productions, on the 2nd, said, “nothing has been decided yet, but we were very surprised by the article that reported actors we haven’t even thought of were offered for the lead roles. The actors we are thinking of right now are not Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye.”

One of the news sources previously reported that the lead roles for Violent Romance, which will start airing after Glorious Jae In, are most likely Lee Dong Wook and Yoon Eun Hye, quoting words of some of the staffs.

However, the production company said it was just rumor, and even Yoon Eun Hey announced it wasn’t true.

In answer to the rumor, Yoon Eun Hye tweeted, “I heard that I was offered for the lead role. I got to know that there was such a drama through the article. I’m embarrassed. Don’t be fooled.”

Violence Romance is a drama that came up as an issue as writer Park Yeon Sun of Alone in Love and director Bae Kyung Soo of Famous Princesses are making together. This drama is about a love story between a baseball player and a bodyguard who used to be a judo player.

Source: TV Report

credit  Korea.com

Use magic Report

Post time 3-11-2011 11:14 PM | Show all posts
LDW ke????? suka suka suka..........my hero

tp next news tuh kata may be not-----uwaaaaaa
LDW boleh jadi player basketball ke???

Use magic Report

Post time 4-11-2011 02:08 AM | Show all posts
alaa.. baru je nak excited.... LDW & YEH macam ada chemistry je.. tau2 je aku ni chemistry tak chemistry...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2011 04:45 PM | Show all posts
alaa.. baru je nak excited.... LDW & YEH macam ada chemistry je.. tau2 je aku ni chemistry tak che ...
manganini Post at 4-11-2011 02:08 AM

lisa harap jadi..............hihihihi

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-11-2011 08:08 AM | Show all posts
bestnye klau dorang berdua confirm berlakon dlm citer ni

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 09:01 AM | Show all posts
my favourite actress n actor....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-11-2011 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Reply 4# eddlisa_uyuk

bukan main suka Lisa ngan wookie yek?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 09:15 AM | Show all posts
woo jd bodyguard ke Eun Hye huhu harap2 jadi

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 10:36 AM | Show all posts
wahhh kalo jadi best gak..i love both of them

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Man's Honor - hero baseball player
Wild Romance - follow up drama , channel yg sama gak , hero base ...
dauswq Post at 3-11-2011 15:31

nasib baik saya minat Sukan Baseball....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 01:24 PM | Show all posts
kalu ppuan ni yg berlako aku memg sker sker sker..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2011 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by dauswq at 16-11-2011 13:31

alamak cast bertukar..berangan ler korg

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-11-2011 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Lee Si-yeong in drama again, this time a bodyguard
Source |2011/11/10 | 959 views | Permalink | 2 Comments
[url=]
[/url]

"I am still hungry"
There is no rest for actress Lee Si-yeong.
Lee Si-yeong is taking on another lead role in a drama called, "Wild Romance" after KBS 2TV drama "Poseidon". After having shown perfect action skills in "Poseidon" as a coastal guard, she is now playing the role of a bodyguard to show off her boxing skills.

"Wild Romance" is a romantic comedy written by Park Yeon-seon from "Alone in Love" and directed by Bae Kyeong-soo from "Famous Princesses" and "Women in the Sun". It's a love story about a former judo player who bodyguards a baseball player after a series of unfortunate happenings. Lee Si-yeong is the hot-tempered a tough bodyguard. She leads on a bumpy romance with simple minded and ignorant former professional baseball player Park Moo-yeol. This drama is due to be released in January after "Glory Jane".

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2011 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Reply  eddlisa_uyuk

bukan main suka Lisa ngan wookie yek?
dauswq Post at 16-11-2011 09:07 AM

sgt sgt sgt sgt suka  no. 1 oppa in my list

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-11-2011 12:25 AM | Show all posts
aihh..lee si young lagik? rasa kurang excited lak sebab baru je abis poseidon..  mesti nak suruh dia boxing le tu..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2011 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Lee Si-yeong in drama again, this time a bodyguard
|2011/11/10 | 959 views |  |

"I am still ...
dauswq Post at 16-11-2011 01:27 PM

tak suka laaa dia lak lakon

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2011 01:49 PM | Show all posts
info artikel terbaru pasal drama ni....

http://koreangossipgirl.com/deta ... olent-romance-kbs2/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-11-2011 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Reply 18# eddlisa_uyuk

wookie akhirnya confirm sbg lead actor

tp heroin bukan yoon eun hye...melepas~
ttp lee so young...

amacam, lisa nak tgk gak ke?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.260589 second(s), 45 queries .