Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: dauswq

[MBC] King 2hearts (Ha Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi), Trailer pg 3

[Copy link]
Post time 27-1-2012 11:30 PM | Show all posts
LSG...
Sekarang musim cinta noona dgn dongseng..
bnyk heroin lagi tua dr hero.. Mcm Moon embraces the sun, flower boy ramyun shop n byk lg..
Papepun aku ok sajer...
Asalkan cerita best!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-1-2012 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Reply 17# dauswq

no, Hong sisters writers utk cite ni bukan Hong Sister yg famous dgn romantic comedy dramas tu, ni pasangan Hong yg lain

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-1-2012 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Reply 22# dark_chocolate

really? silap org rupanya

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2012 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Reply  azmira81

penulis skrip - the Hong sisters
yg sama tulis skrip tuk drama Guminho, My Gir ...
dauswq Post at 24-1-2012 09:06

mesti cite ni besh

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2012 10:01 PM | Show all posts
Reply  azmira81

scene amik dr drama Me Too Flower
dauswq Post at 21-1-2012 11:08

best ke drama nie {:4_193:}

Use magic Report

Post time 30-1-2012 03:21 PM | Show all posts
mesti cite ni besh
azmira81 Post at 29-1-2012 21:59

kalau ada seung gi sure rating naik.....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-2-2012 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Bile start kuar tb cite nie.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-2-2012 06:09 AM | Show all posts
Reply 27# azmira81

lps abis Moon Embrace The Sun

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2012 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Bile start kuar tb cite nie.
azmira81 Post at 6-2-2012 23:14

mira!!! seung gi daa.......
mira tb mana??

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2012 08:14 PM | Show all posts
nama cite ni dah tukar kan..
King 2 Hearts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2012 08:15 PM | Show all posts
'King 2 Hearts' (originally called 'The King'), written by Hong Sisters (Hong Jin Ah and Hong Ja Ram), is scheduled to be broadcast on MBC Network starting from March 14, 2012.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-2-2012 06:38 AM | Show all posts
Reply 31# cinta_ungu

skrg ni ungu kena bayangkan scene romantik antara mereka

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2012 02:22 PM | Show all posts
nama cite ni dah tukar kan..
King 2 Hearts
cinta_ungu Post at 7-2-2012 20:14

Wah, nampak padanla LSG and HJW...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 12:05 AM | Show all posts
mira!!! seung gi daa.......
mira tb mana??
ismaha Post at 7-2-2012 10:52

tb8
Sore alih bahasa kowts {:4_502:} {:4_500:}

Use magic Report

Post time 12-2-2012 12:08 AM | Show all posts
Reply  cinta_ungu

skrg ni ungu kena bayangkan scene romantik antara mereka
dauswq Post at 9-2-2012 06:38

Mcm xleh terime je scene romantik dorang ni

Rambut hjw tu memg camtu ke tuk cite ni? Xayu cam heroin cite lain

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2012 02:32 PM | Show all posts
UPDATE - BTS Pics of King 2Hearts Script Reading

Finally, the pictures that we've been waiting for ^__^ Hope to see more BTS pics from today onwards

Image Credit: Mydaily

Image Credit: Osen

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 21-2-2012 02:33 PM | Show all posts
dh ada gmbr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2012 02:36 PM | Show all posts
SINOPSIS

‘King 2 Hearts’ takes place in an imaginary Korea that is ruled by a constitutional monarchy. It will tell the love story between the prince of South Korea Lee Jae Ha (played by Lee Seung Gi) and a legendary female military special forces officer Kim Hang Ah (played by Ha Ji won) and as such, Lee Seung Gi appears in the photo wearing a uniform that represents South Korea and Ha Ji Won appears wearing a uniform that represents North Korea.

Thanks to the great looks Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won boast, they look absolutely fantastic in uniforms. The way the two actors look at each other with yearning in their eyes makes anyone forget the age difference between the two.

In the drama, Lee Seung Gi takes a turn as Lee Jae Ha who is a self-proclaimed genius of IQ 187 who purposely just hung out because he does not want to become the King. Lee Jae Ha is a member of the royal family who has a sophisticated sense of humor and is handsome on top of it all but has no political ambitions at all. He seems perfect on the outside but is flawed in many ways.

On the other hand, Ha Ji Won’s character Kim Hang Ah is the best female officer in the North Korean military and is known as the legendary witch of a trainer. No matter how tough on the exterior, Kim Han Ah wants to be a woman, to the one man in her life but is ordered to be with Lee Jae Ha who is underachieving prince of South Korea.

‘King 2 Hearts’ will be the follow up drama to the currently running much loved drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’. As the chemistry between Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won already looks promising and there is a great lineup of actors in the cast including Yoon Je Moon, Lee Yoon Ji, and Jo Jung Suk, the expectations are high on ‘King 2 Hearts’.

North Korean Special Forces Instructor / South Korean Queen-to-be
Actress: Ha Jiwon

North Korea’s top female officer! A legendary instructor! However, Hahng-Ah wanted to be the love of one man.  To that end, I participated in the World Officer Championship and worked really hard in order to achieve that, but I end up being rewarded with some interim Korean playboy prince Lee Jae-Ha.  The guy I fought with from the first time we met, the guy who disrespected and disgraced me, the guy who even pointed a gun at me, the guy who somehow came into my heart… but this interim Korean playboy prince has been detected, he is starting to play around with my heart.  Once, twice, and a third time…!  I can’t take it any longer.  Meeting again at the official dinner of the bride and bridgroom, and glaring at him, Hahng-Ah promises to be resolute.  Be prepared Lee Jae-Ha, as much as my Baekdusan breeze causes freezing, I will kick you to the curb!

South Korean Prince / King
Actor: Lee Seunggi

Self-proclaimed 187 IQ genius who purposely played around in case they forced him to become King, however there’s practically no one who believes those words.  Having played around to the fullest throughout his life, crisis is now looming.  Immediately upon enlisting in the military, my older brother gets captured and placed in the Communist swarming World Officer Championship for training!  Even that alone can be incredibly infuriating?  But now, they even want me to get married to a North Korean woman?  While doing my best to escape this situation, a North Korean woman named Kim Hahng-Ah begins to catch my eye.  Also, my older brother’s crisis.  Not only that, my mother, younger sister, and the first person to genuinely move my heart, Kim Hahng-Ah, are all on the brink.  I can’t take it any longer.  There will be payback for messing with the greatest playboy on earth, be prepared, Kim Bong-Gu!

CLUB M President
Actor: Yoon Jaemoon

President of Club M, a highly influential and wealthy transnational military complex corporation. American name is John Mayer, Korean name is Kim Bong-Gu.  Throwing away my own pride and mother, I head to the United States of America to search for my father who has become a chaebol (wealthy business mogul), and according to plan, I become next in line for president and the new owner of Club M.  The feast is set for me and all I have to do is eat.  However my favorite side-dishes of South and North insist they want to get along peacefully.  Dare I spit out this banquet feast table that has now been just set before me?  I won’t stop until these annoyances and insults are properly paid back in full, and I will make sure Lee Jae-Ha sees this.  There is only one real king, me, in this world.

Royal Family Commander of the Royal Guard
Actor: Jo Jungsuk

There’s no compromise with him.  By the book, just need to look forward and go.   Trained and respected as an elite captain,  some novel creatures suddenly appear before him, the king of petty tricks Lee Jae-Ha and the free-spirited Bohemian princess Lee Jae-Shin.  Wondering why this ordeal has come upon me when I’ve lived this life without any wrong-doing, and although things are chaotic, eventually I can’t help but to fall for the charming true colors of these siblings.  I always wanted to live up to the ideals of my father’s words and action, who said always become a dignified person.  My father whom I always respected beyond words…  However I discover a different side to my father.  If my father can change then this universe can crumble.  Therefore, please father…

South Korean Princess
Actress: Lee Yoonjae

A pretty and intelligent, but also sophisticated and free-wheeling princess, born as the youngest daughter of the royal family and smothered with adoration throughout her life.  Interested in fringe culture, I was studying applied music in England, but got swept up in this unexpected turn of events while attending my 2nd eldest brother’s engagement party.  Trying not to crumble from despair, I find a way out, and different from any other time in my life, I establish communication and slowly take a step forward in the world.  However, I still don’t know my reach.  Often, I still get panicked, the nerve-racking memories hover in the clouds, that this country’s destiny is influenced by a crucial key…

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-2-2012 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Reply 35# azmira81

mira tak pernah tgk secret garden ke? HJW ni A-list actress.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-2-2012 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Lee Seung Gi ni seorang artis korea yang sopan. Ramai peminat termasuk kalangan artis. Jadi rating mungkin akan tinggi.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 09:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.112146 second(s), 41 queries .