CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 30083|Reply: 163

[CSTV] The Greatest Marriage September 27 - November 16, 2014

[Copy link]
Post time 1-10-2014 11:04 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
  • Drama: The Greatest Wedding (literal & working title)
  • Revised romanization: Choigoui Gyeolhon
  • Hangul: 최고의 결혼
  • Director: Oh Jong-Rok
  • Writer: Go Yoon-Hee
  • Network: CSTV
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: September 27 - November 16, 2014
  • Runtime: Saturdays & Sundays 20:30
  • Language: Korean
Plot Drama series follows love lives and marriages of four different couples with a single mother as the central figure.

No Min Woo recently revealed a photo taken with Park Shi Yeon.
On the morning of August 10, actor No Min Woo posted a photo taken with Park Shi Yeon on his Instagram. He wrote, “My new drama ‘Greatest Marriage.’
In the photo, No Min Woo sports a clean-cut hairstyle and showed off his clear skin, while Park Shi Yeon displayed her unchanging beauty.
No Min Woo and Park Shi Yeon will appear together in the drama “Greatest Marriage,” which will be 16-episodes, appearing on TV Chosun. It will be about four different couples and center around a woman who chooses to have a baby without getting married. The cast also includes Bae Soo Bin and Girl’s Day’sSojin. “Greatest Marriage” will make its premiere in September.

Last edited by limau on 1-10-2014 11:12 AM

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Antara pic pic menarik (pic epi 2)

Last edited by limau on 1-10-2014 11:17 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 11:09 AM | Show all posts

Last edited by limau on 1-10-2014 11:18 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 11:19 AM | Show all posts

Greatest Marriage′ Holds First Script Reading with Park Si Yeon, Noh Min Woo and Bae Soo Bin

By Erika Kim | CJ E&M enewsWorld

The TV Chosun drama Greatest Marriage has been getting revved up.

According to the production company C Story on July 29, the first script reading session for the drama took place on July 15.

Park Si Yeon, Bae Soo Bin, Noh Min Woo and more actors were all present, as well as the producer and writer.

Even the TV Chosun President was there to give a boost to his staff′s esteem. "I won′t hold back on support for this drama. I hope Greatest Marriage becomes the best drama ever," he said.

The actors all worked hard for over five hours, taking just one short 10 minute break.

Park Si Yeon fit perfectly in her role of Cha Gi Young, a news anchor. She is known to have received tutoring from an actual anchor for the role.

"I′ve gotten excited about this drama seeing all the actors get together for this reading session," she said. "I′ve started to realize I′m really going to start acting in a new piece."

Bae Soo Bin will appear as a man who aims to return to his job as an anchor after failing to get elected as an assemblyman, while Noh Min Woo will play the role of food reporter Park Tae Yeon.

Producer Oh Jong Rok said about the session, "I expect the actors to work even better as a team on set seeing how they′re working together great today."

A rep from C Story commented, "The traditional marriage demands much sacrifice from women, leading them to separate marriage from gender. We hope this drama will lead many to think about marriage and relationships."

Greatest Marriage will be about four different couples, whose stories center on the female lead Cha Gi Young who chooses to become a single mother.

Last edited by limau on 1-10-2014 11:31 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 11:31 AM | Show all posts

Last edited by limau on 1-10-2014 11:48 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 02:20 PM | Show all posts
aku da layan derama ni, setakat 2 epi ni...mmg best n aku rasa menarik..haha...

noona park dlm nice guy mmg mmg menbencikan..tp dlm ni sgt sweet

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 1-10-2014 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Park Si Yeon's Bed Scene With Noh Min Woo Too Sexy For Broadcast so direktor cut part ni...

Actress Park Si Yeon makes her return with a bang in the drama "The Greatest Marriage," starting with a bed scene that is deemed too unfit for broadcast.
Making a comeback after her controversial propofol drug case, actress Park Si Yeon stars in the TV Chosun drama "The Greatest Wedding" alongside actor Noh Min Woo and actress Uhm Hyun Kyung.
Like Us on Facebook
During the drama press conference on September 22, the actress revealed that one of their earlier scenes, a bed scene, was deemed too unfit for public broadcast, and was cut from the episode.
She began by saying, "We filmed a bed scene during the second day of shooting, and even though it was sexy and showed skin, it was too boring and awkward because Noh Min Woo and I had just met. We had to re-film the scene."
She added, "When we re-shot the scene for the second time, we already knew each other better, and because of this, even when we didn't show any skin, we were more comfortable and the scene ended up being more risqué than intended. After the scene, the director told us that they are going to cut the part."
Meanwhile, Noh Min Woo also shared his piece regarding his kissing scenes with actresses Park Si Yeon and Uhm Hyun Kyung, to which he said, "I think they have different types of lips."
He continued, "I kissed two different actresses within the same month. Park Si Yeon has soft and plump lips, while Uhm Hyun Kyung's lips are dainty, and because of this, I have learned that people's lips are very different from the other."
"The Greatest Marriage" contains four different stories about the struggles of couples, and are connected by the single mother Cha Gi Young, who will be portrayed by Park Si Yeon. Last edited by limau on 1-10-2014 03:32 PM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 03:34 PM | Show all posts
In the drama she plays Cha Ki Young, a confident news anchorwoman who chooses to become a single mother. She becomes pregnant but doesn't want to get married. So when she breaks up with her boyfriend, who is not ready to have a child, she decides she will raise their child alone.
"In the past it was socially unacceptable to be a single mother," Park told the Chosun Ilbo. "But things are changing little by little."
Both Park and Bae are new parents in real life. Park Si Yeon's child is a year old, while Bae's son is a few months old. Park says that becoming a parent has given her a better understanding of motherhood and all that working mothers must go through.
"I was able to connect very well with the ups and downs that this character goes through," she said. "My husband is consistently calm, but I have big mood swings. Without his constant support, I don't think I would have been able to start working again."
She spent much of the last year staying home with her daughter, but now, with the encouragement of her husband, she is ready to return to work. She also confessed that it took her six months to lose the baby weight. It will be her first drama since appearing in "Nice Guy" in 2012, although she did work on the film "The Last Knights" with Clive Owen, Morgan Freeman and Ahn Sung Ki." The film premieres in Korea in 2015.
For Bae, the comic role was welcome.
"I longed for this opportunity," he said. "As soon as I read the script I wanted to do it."
He played a man on shaky moral ground in the gut-wrenching 2013 melodrama "Secrets" and now he will play a talented news reporter.
Before playing someone's mom in the drama, Park Si Yeon did get to act out a racy bed scene. But viewers won't get to see it. A bed scene she did with co-star No Min Woo was cut because it was deemed unfit for public broadcast.

Park Si Yeon and Bae Soo Bin Talk Marriage And Parenthood

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-10-2014 04:27 PM | Show all posts
sape hero bae ke noh limau setakt ko tgk 2 epi. ni

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2014 04:28 PM | Show all posts
sebena nya ada hati jugk ni nak downld dan tgk
nak tgk NOH
bila kata best lagi teruja nk tgk

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2014 06:54 PM | Show all posts
ismaha posted on 1-10-2014 04:27 PM
sape hero bae ke noh limau setakt ko tgk 2 epi. ni

ermm...aku x sure, sebab dlm ni semua karater pon baru nk kenal2...tp mcm biasa laa no ngan park ni mula2 pisah sebab x nk kawen....park ni da ngandung...aku rada last2 diorg bersama balik speku aku jaa

yg bae tu da ada girprend dlm nie, tp asik gaduh2....

aku arap no min wo laa...kalo si bae hero... iash2 menyampah laa...wkakaka...

meluat tgk dia dlm secret

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2014 07:45 AM | Show all posts
limau posted on 1-10-2014 11:08 AM
Antara pic pic menarik  (pic epi 2)

WOW..... nice .... ok leh la donlot sbb skrg dh tak tau nk layan ape...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2014 09:26 AM | Show all posts
nzhass79 posted on 2-10-2014 07:45 AM
WOW..... nice .... ok leh la donlot sbb skrg dh tak tau nk layan ape...

lebih bagus dr secret love affair

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2014 11:18 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok limau dah habis tgk 2 epi. Ni....best....walupon Noh ni sgt lah bengong kanletih park nak melayan 3suku noh

is pun rasa mcm noh hero.....dah la tak tetap pendirian...syg btl ke noh kat park tu ekkk....dr cara dia sungguh kan... belikn pregnant test bagai dgn bwk jumpa family.....

Bae pum bengong...dengki sgt kat park nak nak scandl dia tersebr.... sendiri cari pasai.... padan muka.... kaw2 kene dgn gf dia....bals dendm balik

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2014 11:19 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
limau posted on 2-10-2014 09:26 AM
lebih bagus dr secret love affair

Kira tak drop lah drama ni kan limau mcm SLA tu

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2014 02:02 PM | Show all posts
bes citer nih.. aku suka... setakat episod 4 ni laaaa...
cuma aku nk sgt tau ape kesudahan dia ngan tae yeon tu
sian kat 815
adakah akan berlaku beberapa tahun kemudian ke???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-10-2014 09:22 AM | Show all posts
ismaha posted on 4-10-2014 11:19 PM
Kira tak drop lah drama ni kan limau mcm SLA tu

yup..aku takkan drop drama ni..hahahaha..nk tahu ending dia..

aku arap sgt dia last kawen ngan park...hahahha..minwoo sgt sweet ngan park noona

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-10-2014 09:23 AM | Show all posts
nzhass79 posted on 7-10-2014 02:02 PM
bes citer nih.. aku suka... setakat episod 4 ni laaaa...
cuma aku nk sgt tau ape kesudahan dia nga ...

kan..tgk sekali da tahu best...

aku pon mcm ko tak sabo..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2014 09:29 AM | Show all posts
ad lgk part lgk extreme kah?? motip potong?? aku kecewa..

shiyeon daring gak... walhal die bini orng kan??

dpt anak ikan plak tuh kapelnyer..

minwoo.. makin lama makin kurus jelita plak..

lain benarn dr gumiho dolo...

dalam citer neh anak manja..makan pon nak korekkan isi ikan...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2014 09:31 AM | Show all posts
aku takleh blah..part TY nak minta ngeseks.. cara die tanyer KY mcm budak2 nak gegula..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077649 second(s), 45 queries .