CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2362|Reply: 0

RETROFEST ASIA 2014 di SUNWAY LAGOON pada 1 Nov 2014

[Copy link]
Post time 2-10-2014 03:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Masih ingatkah anda dgn Diana King, Color Me Badd, Firehouse dan Tevin Campbell yg pernah popular di era 80'an dan awal 90'an...? Kini mereka akan bakal mengunjungi Malaysia utk bertemu peminat.

Info seperti dibawah..:

RETROFEST ASIA 2014 is an inaugural retro music festival brought to you by JS Concert Productions supported by Malaysia Major Events (MME), a division of Malaysia Convention & Exhibition Bureau (MyCEB), an agency under Malaysia’s Ministry of Tourism and Culture, this event will significantly add up to the series of events happening in Malaysia.

The event will be held from 6pm till 12 midnite on Saturday, 1st November 2014 at  Surf Beach , Sunway Lagoon with the main objective to relive and promote great music of the 90’s. It is a unique, one of its kind music festival in Malaysia.
FOUR superstars TEVIN CAMPBELL, DIANA KING, COLOR ME BADD and FIREHOUSE; that rocked and dominated the radio airwaves ; club playlists and music charts in the 90’s takes turns on the main stage line up for a fun packed weekend of festival action and the best music from the coolest decade.

THE ACTS
Tevin Campbell –  well known hits“ I’m Ready” ‘Tell Me What You Want Me to Do’ and ‘Can We Talk? Tevin Campbell has one of the most beautiful male voices ever! It is powerful when it needs to be, and subtle when the emotion calls for it. It still covers a tremendous range and conveys passion effortlessly and thats we an expect on November 1st.

DIANA KING is one of the few bona fide Jamaican pop stars to branch out from the reggae/dancehall template that dominated the charts with such unforgettable hits such as  Shy Guy, Aint No body, I Say A Little Prayer For You amongst her many hart toppers. She’s a star, with a combination of unparalleled vocal power and passion, diverse style trademark blend of Reggae, R&B and Dance that must be seen LIVE to be experienced.

COLOR ME BADD  airbrushed image and slick dance moves, overran MTV and pop radio in 1991.  They proved adept at both churning dance tunes and sincere ballads.Who can ever forget “I Wanna Sex You Up” , “All For Love” and “I Adore Mi Amor?”
FIREHOUSE arrived at the tail end of the pop-metal explosion of the late 80s and early 90s. In 1991 Firehouse accepted the American Music Award as the Best New Hard Rock/Metal band, chosen over both Nirvana and Alice In Chains with their own signature style of the group’s melodic, commercial hard rock that had immediate chart success like  I live my life for you, Love of a lifetime, when I look into your eyes

Ticket categories available for RETROFEST ASIA 2014 for purchase will be VIP at RM369 and REGULAR at RM169.   
Tickets will be available online at www.ticketpro.com.my and at all Ticket Pro outlets, Rock Corner, Victoria Music and Guitar Store.

For more info, log in to www.ticketpro.com.my or www.facebook.com/JSConcertProductions or call 03-7880 7999.

Last edited by isabel on 3-10-2014 09:12 AM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 07:11 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060008 second(s), 30 queries .