Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:49 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:49 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:50 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:51 PM | Show all posts
On the November 15 broadcast of MBC’s virtual marriage program “We Got Married,” cameras showed the Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun couple meeting Seo Kang Joon, Kang Tae Oh, and Yoo Il of actor group 5urprise.
During this episode, Seo Kang Joon asked the two of them, “If you were to get married again, who would you want to [marry]?”

Kim So Eun responded first, saying, “I want to [get married] to the most popular singer at that time.” However, she took her answer back later on and explained in an interview with producers, “I just wanted to tease him. Of course my husband is the best,” referring to Song Jae Rim.

Song Jae Rim answered, “I want to [get married] to an actress. I hope it will be So Eun,” causing viewers’ hearts to flutter with his thoughtful response.

It seems that the “We Got Married” ‘LTE Couple’ are satisfied with their marriage thus far, as they both stated they would choose to marry their current partner, even if they had to do it all over again.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:51 PM | Show all posts
omg couple first meet

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:53 PM | Show all posts
On September 20, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun’s first meeting was finally revealed on “We Got Married.” Their first meeting was unlike any other, as they met in a pitch dark café, where they couldn’t actually see each other—they literally had a blind date. Song Jae Rim, who had arrived first, was already adapted to the darkness as Kim So Eun arrived. The first thing he did was to sniff in her direction in order to smell her first, which brought laughter to viewers.

In the interview with the production team he revealed his first impressions, “The smell of her cosmetics was good. And with the view I got of her face from the reflected light I could tell that her face was slender.”

As conversation wore on, Song Jae Rim decided he would play around with her and started to lie about who he was. When asked about his height, Song Jae Rim talked as if he was fairly short. With regards to age, Kim So Eun had already lied and said that she was young and that it hadn’t been long since she’s graduated high school. He responded, “I’m at an age where I should probably get married. The song, ‘Around Thirty’ is five to six years ago for me.” Slightly taken aback, Kim So Eun asked, “You’re not forty yet, though, are you?”

Later in the interview, Song Jae Rim laughed, “I could hear her heart drop next to me.” However, Kim So Eun revealed in her own interview, “I already knew he was lying. I could tell by his voice.” Even with their occupation, Kim So Eun lied again by saying, “I’m an actress as well as something else.” What ended up being a battle of lies brought laughter and anticipation to viewers, as previews of the couple’s married life were also briefly revealed.

Meanwhile, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun filled in the empty space left by 2PM’s Wooyoung and Park Se Young, who left the show last week. The other two couples on the show are Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young, and Hong Jong Hyun and Girls’ Day’s Yura.

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

On the November 15 broadcast of “We Got Married,” with her wedding to Song Jae Rim coming up, Kim So Eun called up her close friends, actors Seo Kang Joon, Yoo Il, and Kang Tae Oh, all also members of the idol group 5urprise.

This didn’t keep Song Jae Rim from his usual routine, and he expressed without restraint his affection for Kim So Eun with his patent cheesiness. However, smiles disappeared when Seo Kang Joon said that his first kiss scene was with Kim So Eun, and that they even fed each other food. Song Jae Rim responded, “I’ll let it slide just this once,” half joking and half with warning.

In his later interview, Song Jae Rim said, “My temper flared,” and “I’m currently accumulating my jealousy miles.”

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 05:58 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 05:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 10:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.980799 second(s), 41 queries .