Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 02:54 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

On the November 15 broadcast of “We Got Married,” with her wedding to Song Jae Rim coming up, Kim So Eun called up her close friends, actors Seo Kang Joon, Yoo Il, and Kang Tae Oh, all also members of the idol group 5urprise.

This didn’t keep Song Jae Rim from his usual routine, and he expressed without restraint his affection for Kim So Eun with his patent cheesiness. However, smiles disappeared when Seo Kang Joon said that his first kiss scene was with Kim So Eun, and that they even fed each other food. Song Jae Rim responded, “I’ll let it slide just this once,” half joking and half with warning.

In his later interview, Song Jae Rim said, “My temper flared,” and “I’m currently accumulating my jealousy miles.”

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 05:58 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 26-11-2014 05:59 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:01 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Source : ize.co.kr

Part 1 of the translated article....

On the variety show, WGM, Song Jaerim feels the actor's role is also to communicate the feelings of love.

Viewers feel that Song Jaerim is befitting to play the role of a virtual husband on WGM Season 4 because of the fact that he is good-looking, tall and also has a charming smile. Hence, he is able to win the hearts of many female viewers. With his sudden spontaneous skinship and the mushy things which he has said such as, "My lips will remember the color of your lipstick...While others pump their vehicles with fuel but I will pump up with all my sensitivity," these actions are also likely to lead to rejection by the other partner. But among them, the fact that he also lets his partner use her own initiative as they begin to gain a better understanding of the other. Hence they are able to reach a consensus because he also seeks to understand her feelings from the start. These are the virtues for effective communication.

1. The first impression...being your natural self...

Song Jaerim was being his natural self during their first meeting and he does not attempt to hide. Hence, when Kim Soeun shared with him that she likes guys with an attractive adam's apple so Song Jaerim asked her if she would like to touch his. Even though that was their first meeting and they are not even familiar with each other, hence Kim Soeun was momentarily rather shocked by his forthright question. Thereafter, she quickly recovered and even clarified if it's really alright for her to touch his adam's apple. The fact that she does so with ease as she begins to move closer to him and touch his adam's apple. Thus, based on this, Song Jaerim is able to discern that the things which he likes may also be aligned with Soeun's preferences.

Aside from this, there isn't any other outright form of skinship because Song Jaerim still wants to leave a good impression on his partner. Even though he may seem kind of forthright about asking his partner to touch his adam's apple, as a matter of fact, this is done in order to please his partner since the latter has already mentioned that she likes guys with attractive adam's apple. Song Jaerim appears to be someone who is astute and skilled in doing business and is an effective negotiator. Because people like them would often use their own point of view as a starting point and they will attempt to guide the flow and orientation of the situation. So when Song Jaerim initiates that they do a high-five before getting into the car, sitting on the couch together and placing his arm on her shoulder etc, all of these forms of physical contact are done because he feels really comfortable with his partner, Kim Soeun.

2. Dialogue is the start of their physical contact with each other...

When the couple met for their first time, even though Song Jaerim's skinship may come across as somewhat interesting and refreshing to Kim Soeun, however, his forthright ways have also gained him a "negative image" of being a player.  But, on one occasion, when they were walking on the road, to avoid the oncoming vehicles, Song Jaerim initiates holding Kim Soeun's hands for the first time and he also starts patting her head. However, these sudden acts of skinship are also able to leave a good impression on Kim Soeun too. The reason because skinship as such also serves as an opportunity for them to get to know each other better. After holding hands, Song Jaerim asked Kim Soeun if her hands and feet are feeling cold too and also adds that he feels the same too. The fact that empathy leads him to worry for his partner too, hence he is able to naturally get a grasp of the details between the both of them. These attitude and behavior thus forms the basis for their first meeting with each other as a couple. Rather than causing the other partner to feel uneasy or burdened meeting a stranger for the first time, hence Song Jaerim decides that it would be better for his partner to become more reliant/dependent on him and to follow his pace, then she may also be more comfortable and at ease with him.

The fact that Song Jaerim has often shown his partner, Kim Soeun the signals that he would like to know her much better and thereafter, the viewers are also able to see that the couple are able to match and blend so well with each other in terms of their mannerisms and gestures. These are the remarkable effects of their interactions with each other. When Kim Soeun says, "Song Jaerim really likes skinship and yet on the other hand, she follows by saying, "Am I really so good?" That is the reason why she is seen bursting into laughter which implies she is rather pleased with this too.

P.S. Have decided to work on the full translation of the article because you will be able to gain a better insight of our LTE Couple. Will continue with Part 2 later...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:05 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Source : ize.co.kr

Part two of the translated article....

3. Mushy lines are said with skill and ease...

In my heart...are you also there? Song Jaerim would often say these mushy lines out of the blue, causing Kim Soeun to feel panicky and momentarily stunned. Even though Kim Soeun may remark that these words are somewhat childish but on the other hand, her facial expression shows that she seems to like it too. The fact that Song Jaerim is seen putting on a shy smile as he says these wods, "You're even laughing when I say words like these...Thank you." It's not because he feels a sense of helplessness and that is why he is trying to prove his sense of presence to Kim Soeun. But rather it's because he is fully aware that words as such are really childish too. Hence, having seen and understood Kim Soeun's reaction upon hearing these words, he is able to focus his attention on the kind of person she is.

When Song Jaerim asks Kim Soeun with confidence and tact as he says, "Oh...are you Cinderella? I'm afraid that another prince may come and take you away from me!" As he says these words while putting on a pitiful front, he is also seen placing his head closer to Kim Soeun. Just like the relationship expert, Lee Min-ji once said, by showing your forthright and shy appearance and conveying these feelings of love and affection to the other partner, you are also expressing your concern and self-confidence, and hence, this will enable your partner to feel your charms too. Thus, Song Jaerim's behavior towards Kim Soeun is the same logic reasoning too.

4. He will banter with the girl...knowing that she can handle his jokes very well too....

When the couple are seen making kimchi jjgae (kimchi stew) in their newlywed home, Song Jaerim seems to have become closer to his wife, Kim Soeun as he continues to tease her about her culinary skills. He teases her and says, "We share the same liking for food with the exception of kimchi jjgae." Upon hearing this, Kim Soeun gets upset and she starts to ask him, "Do you want to try getting hit by a selfie rod?", causing Song Jaerim to feel stunned by her words for a moment and he quickly apologises as he asks her, "Is the selfie rod an official tool to be used on me only?"

Song Jaerim's banter does not cause Kim Soeun to feel angry but rather, this has in fact drawn them closer to each other and the reason is because that leaves room and space for future counterattacks.  According to psychology theory, an attack on someone should be done with an attitude that you're wielding the upper hand and is fully in control of the situation. Moreover, you are able to let the other person develop a good impression and feelings for you. This is actually the mentality of people who do business in the market as they should acquire such learning attitude that in order to persuade others, the first thing to do is to be receptive/open to their persuasion too.

5. The decisive moment in expressing his feelings for the other...must be done directly...

Making eye contact with each other, be certain to pull out the chair for his partner as he sits beside her. Even when asked, "Why are you sitting here?" It does not matter at all. Even if words like, "What should I do? This is so good," are being said, will you dislike/detest hearing such words? When Song Jaerim says that the kitchen is rather cramped and adds that, "Because it's so cramped, I can be really close to you." At the store, when Song Jaerim pretends to use a toy sword and puts his arms around Kim soeun as if giving her a back hug, he is also seen saying this statement, "If I don't do this now, when will I be able to hug you again? Song Jaerim is the type of person who is able to seize the right opportunity and the right moment to express his feelings for the other.

According to Representative Kim Jong-yoon,, he said,"People, especially men, in general, will directly express their feelings and although it may seem like it does not mean much but it's instances like these that you feel the need to convey your true feelings too. Hence, Song Jaerim is also the kind of person who is able to let others feel his sense of self-confidence too.  According to psychologists' theoretical analysis on love relationships, "To be loved is to understand your own value and self worth first, and the fear of rejection may lead others not being able to express their feelings of love and affection for the other person and that is because they happen to fall under the "insecure type of category".

Although Song Jaerim does not fall under this category, rather it is evident that he is a highly intuitive person who has a mind of his own and knows exactly what it is he wants as he is seen directly expressing his feelings with extreme confidence to the other. Hence, he falls under the category of the cool, self-assured and composed type of people. Naturally, of course, others are also likely to fall in love with a man like him.

P.S. Please click on the link here, Part 1 of the Translated Article, if you wish to read the earlier translated parts of the article. Yay!! I'm finally am done with the translation of this long article.

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2014 06:08 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 09:24 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.673761 second(s), 43 queries .