CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: trexxxxxi

[SBS] RUNNING MAN [House 5]-Every Sunday 5.20PM [Korean Time]

Close [Copy link]
Post time 21-11-2014 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Iouls dah tgk RM China vs RM Korea. Terus terang dan honestly RM Korea mmg much2 more better than RMC. RMK org2nyer semua polite2, baik2 dan kelakor2. RMC serius kuang ajor. org nak main di kira serius. habis semua tshirt koyak.

Yg angelababy ape ntah tu tergedik2. Pelik nyer kwang soo boleh tergedik2 sama dgn angela pulak tu.
Gary pulak nasib baik cover baik punya. lps cakap angela you are beautiful terus kata Ji Hyo you are more beautiful. So sweet Gary.... suke...monday couple.

yg lawan Haha tu nmpak mcm ok sbb sama2 sengal dgn Haha. Tp akhirnya tewas di tgn Jong Kook.
X perasan pulak mamat yg dikira kuat lawan sparta tu injurt spai berjahit. main tak agak2. ni semua variety show je pun.

china ni mmg semua kalau boleh nak copy paste. tp x menjadi. iouls dah tgk ep 1 RMC. Serius cakap x kelaor langsung. RMK ni wpun tgk tanpa subtitle pun buat iols dah gelak.

Apapun still RMK terbaeeekkkk...............

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-11-2014 09:05 PM | Show all posts

SBS Running Man 런닝맨 @RunningManGuest
Follow

[141118] 런닝맨 Running Man Filming today GuestS: Jeon So Min, Kyung Soo Jin, Han Groo, Song Ga Yeon, Lee Sung Kyung

7:46 AM - 18 Nov 2014

Last edited by clara_nur on 21-11-2014 09:07 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2014 09:21 PM | Show all posts

wlopon ada yg banding2kan RMChina dgn RMKorea,RMChina terus meletopp kebabom kt china..

btw RMChina ni cukup la rakyat diorg saja yg sapot dan minat sbb kalo himpun fans RMKorea seluruh dunia pon rasa xboleh lawan jumlah fans RMChina..maklumlah tanah China ni besar..

fyi,masa epi RMChina vs RMKorea sehari lepas tayang kt tv diorg, jumlah view kt youku(utube versi china) dekat 200million views..penangan RMKorea dan sapot tuk RMChina dr netizens sana

------------------------

10,000 gather to watch the filming for Chinese 'Running Man'

Article: "All to see the Chinese 'Running Man'..." 10,000 gather to watch

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+396, -8] They can't run because of the crowd ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+388, -11] This is why Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Gyo, and Jun Ji Hyun are all over in China promoting. Look at the difference in scale with just a variety shooting alone.
3. [+340, -10] Wow, China just starts all numbers in the tens of thousands right off the bat..
4. [+211, -8] Looks like they're shooting a movie.. wow..
5. [+33, -7] You can sell in China in a day what would take you a year to sell in Korea
6. [+25, -3] I hope none of them step up on vents to see the celebrities
7. [+21, -2] I hope the Korean PD doesn't get thrown out after helping out with the Chinese variety industry
8. [+16, -3] 10,000 isn't actually a lot in China

source: NB

-sory momod..kalo rasa xberkaitan me delete nanti..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2014 12:23 PM | Show all posts
clara_nur posted on 21-11-2014 09:05 PM
Follow
[141118] 런닝ኗ ...

ooh.. ada lee sung kyung
tapi dia partner dgn haha

kwang soo partner dgn Jeon So-min
Last edited by dutchlady on 22-11-2014 12:26 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Follow
[141118] 런닝&#4759 ...

ga yeon fighter tuh ke jadi guest??? suka dia.....
hahahhha tgk laa kot2 ada fight gan KJK ke

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 11:42 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-11-2014 11:43 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 11:44 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 11:46 AM | Show all posts
dutchlady posted on 22-11-2014 12:23 PM
ooh.. ada lee sung kyung
tapi dia partner dgn haha

itu la.. ingt die dtg partner ngn si kwang soo die tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 11:47 AM | Show all posts
clara_nur posted on 21-11-2014 09:21 PM
wlopon ada yg banding2kan RMChina dgn RMKorea,RMChina terus meletopp kebabom kt china..

btw RMC ...

mesti laa org sendiri surport dia org.....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Follow
[141118] 런닝&#4759 ...

wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ada song ga yeon la

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 03:51 PM | Show all posts
[Eng Trans] For Epop issue 488
Malaysia Magazine epop#488
Scanned by sw_1994@sjh Baidu Bar
Exclusive interview with Song Ji Hyo
English translation by mongji-fan & gapiplus

**Please take full credit when reposting any text**

“Mong Ji” JiHyo is seriously really really really really adorable! And really really really friendly! This was the first thought that came across my mind (the reporter) after interviewing JiHyo personally!  Although the interview session was not long, JiHyo answered every single question with a sincere expression, sometimes she even burst into an uncontrollable laughter, she made me feel as though there was no distance between us!
Fans of epop must be really curious about the little stories of JiHyo when she was filming for <Running Man>~  Chillax, I have asked her on behalf of you! Now, let JiHyo answer your questions herself!

Q1.
epop:    The breaks during the filming of the show, what do you and the other members do?
JiHyo:    Most of the time we just chat casually. Even though filming the show is quite tiring, I still chat with the other members during our breaks, I really enjoy the time we spend together chatting!

Q2.
epop:    You have quite a number of nicknames in <Running Man>, which is your favourite one?
JiHyo:    Haha, I really have a lot of nicknames, like “MongJi”, “Ace”, “Bad JiHyo”, “angry bird” etc. Members love to call me “Mongji, Mongji” and I find that really affectionate (laugh) Actually I like all the nicknames, you can call me whatever you like, because no matter how people address me, it is all because people are fond of me, it is all fine if everybody is happy.

Q3.
epop:    With all these years participating in <Running Man> , what do you learn from the show?
JiHyo:    On screen, people see the unpretentious and cheerful side of me and they naturally think that my personality was like this in the first place. Haha, actually before <Running Man>, I was quite introverted and shy, in addition, I had little experience doing variety shows, so at the beginning of the show I could not go easy.
I would never be able to let go if I was on my own. So I’ll really like to take this chance to thank our members, because of their guidance and care, I became more outgoing and my personality changed with a 180-degree turn. It was all attributed to our members!

Q4.
epop:    What do you think the biggest challenge of filming <Running Man>?
JiHyo:    Because of the show, RM members and I became close friends like family. Despite of our close relationship, <Running Man> is still a reality variety show, we have to play the game seriously. So once the filming has officially started, we all try our best to win the first place. Of course, I also use every single method to win the game (laugh).
Speaking of the biggest challenge, for me, it is not only about putting in effort to win the competition, I have to think “how should I interact with the other members, so the audiences will think the show is interesting?” In addition to the requirement of physical strength, filming <Running Man> is really not easy at all.

Q5.
epop:    Having been filming so many episodes of <Running Man>, which episode left the deepest impression on you?
JiHyo:    erm…(thinking) (reportor: Bungee jumping at Macau Tower?) Haha, bungee jumping was really fun. That was my first trip to Macau Tower, yet I have to challenge the world’s highest bungee jump. Actually I doubted if I would really dare to jump at that time, but in the end I jumped. (reportor: Do you want to challenge it again?) I don’t know… probably not! Other than bungee jumping, I can travel to different places even overseas because of the show. Being able to travel around and try out the local cuisines of different places with the members, it is a really good experience.

Q6.
epop:    Recently you have been working with Taiwanese celebrity Kenji Wu for an inspirational movie <708090>.  How do you feel?
JiHyo:    This is the first time I’m taking part in a Chinese movie, having the opportunity to film in China is a really valuable and interesting experience for me. I really appreciate how the production team and Kenji Wu took well care of me. During the filming process, Kenji Wu has always been kind and patient, in fact we do not have troubles communicating at all. The filming has ended, but Kenji Wu still contacts me occasionally, and that is very sweet of him.

Q7.
epop:    Dealing with busy schedules every day, you must feel stressed. Can you share your method of releasing stress?
JiHyo:    (giggling) erm.. just sleeping, eating, meeting and chatting with friends … and … drinking a bit… hahahahaha, something like that… (Continue laughing) (editor: hahaha, once she talked about alcohol, JiHyo just burst out laughing uncontrollably!)

Q8.
epop:    Besides male fans, there are a lot of female fans who support you. What is your secret in attracting so many females to like you?
JiHyo:    Thank you so much for the support from the fans, I really feel the love that fans give me, and I always keep it in my heart. The only thing which I can do for the fans, is to do my utmost best in whatever I am doing, and this is the best thing I can do to give back to my fans.

- Reporter’s word -
Ok, let’s jump to JiHyo’s join interview. I am really grateful to Tammy for this opportunity to interview JiHyo close up. I thought I would be very nervous, but I turned out unexpectedly calm during the interview, probably because I had to rush to the avenue for join interview right after the press conference was over, there was no time for me to feel nervous. After casually packing my stuff and camera, I directly rushed to the avenue for join interview.

Jihyo was already standing and waiting for us when I came into the room. She greeted every reporter friendly, the moment that our eyes meet when greeting with her – it was a bit unrealistic.
Due to lack of time, I only focused on accomplishing my mission, I quickly prepared for taking photos after I put down my bag. There were several photographers, so JiHyo’s eyes kept very busy, one photo with one photo, and she could not help but burst into laughter, her expression was so adorable! Just that her pose was a little too simple, so I encouraged myself and asked if she could pose a cute pose, she did not say a word but immediately signed a heart sign to me, she was totally affectionate!

After the interview was finished, I was touched by JiHyo’s considerate move… Wanna to know what happened? Haha, please pay attention to our sister magazine <Y.G.#453> And for the detailed interview content, check it out in this epop magazine!

http://gapiplus.tumblr.com/post/ ... nned-by-sw-1994-sjh

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-11-2014 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Alizawati82 posted on 23-11-2014 12:43 PM

part gary mekap jihyo ni kann.. masa gary kena menyamar dulu..
kadang2 syok tengok balik ep lama2..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-11-2014 03:59 PM | Show all posts
atira posted on 21-11-2014 11:42 AM
ahjumma ni terpijak tangan kwang soo

ahjumma kat sini fit sebab diet pemakanan yang lebih makan sayur..
tu yang nak bergelek pon mampu lagi..

agak2 kalo kita baya depa.. mau kena slip disc.. lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-11-2014 06:34 PM | Show all posts
trexxxxxi posted on 23-11-2014 03:56 PM
part gary mekap jihyo ni kann.. masa gary kena menyamar dulu..
kadang2 syok tengok balik ep lama2 ...

aah... epi yg lama lama...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 06:35 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 06:36 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2014 06:36 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

17-4-2024 06:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.226892 second(s), 44 queries .