CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 5552|Reply: 10

Kisah Pembebasan Kanak2 Perempuan Hamba Seks ISIS. VIDEO

[Copy link]
Post time 31-1-2015 12:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Slaves of the Caliphate - A young woman negotiates to free Yazidi women held captive by Islamic State fighters in Northern Iraq.

Subscribe to Journeyman for daily current affairs and science reports:http://www.youtube.com/journeymanpict...
For downloads and more information visit: http://www.journeyman.tv/?lid=68198

It's the story that exposed the true depravity of the Islamic State: thousands of defenceless girls captured as slaves. This emotional expose meets the woman desperately trying to save the Yazidi girls.

"Today is female slave market day. It is distribution day. With the permission of Allah everyone will get a share", cries the brazen fighter, reclining in a video that shows the casual barbarity of the Islamic State's army. Meanwhile, chased onto Mount Sinjar and executed en masse, Yazidi girls are captured as slaves to the so-called Islamic Caliphate. "I saw everything, I saw girls being raped, I saw their torturing, I saw them separating children from their mothers, some were 5 and 6 years old", says a 21 year-old-girl who managed to escape unimaginable horrors at the hands of one IS fighter. This is the cruel fate that befell the defenceless Yazidi people, caught in the horrifying path of destruction. Another goes on to describe in disgust how the blood of Yazidi girls is taken to treat wounded fighters on the frontline. Listening to her story is Kurdish activist Nareem Shammo, a woman determined to free the thousands of young girls still captive. "I will continue this work until the situation changes", she insists.

BBC Arabic - Ref 6347

Journeyman Pictures is your independent source for the world's most powerful films, exploring the burning issues of today. We represent stories from the world's top producers, with brand new content coming in all the time. On our channel you'll find outstanding and controversial journalism covering any global subject you can imagine wanting to know about.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-1-2015 12:41 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2015 12:45 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2015 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Hmmmmmmm

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2015 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Kesian, kanak2 dibuat macam tu

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2015 11:19 AM | Show all posts

2 x 5.. Serupalah bila rakyat & kanak2 palestine dibedil dan dibunuh Israel.. kebanyakkannya sepi seribu bahasa................

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 31-1-2015 11:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2015 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Kejamnya...tapi ramai juga yang sokong...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2015 03:23 PM | Show all posts
hipokrit

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2015 12:01 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Semoga Allah ampunkan dosa2 kita semua. Jom pakat lah Malaysia tempat kita tinggal dielakkan bala besar sbb banyak dosa kita..jauhkan fitnah dunia...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2015 02:53 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mencemar nama islam..Kasihan kanak2 tu jdi mangsa rogol.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 04:04 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087584 second(s), 37 queries .