Post time 16-2-2015 02:08 PM | Show all posts
awat ada benang terpinggir pasai dia nih

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2015 02:11 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Haha apasal tu pegang gambaq nd? Nak bom nedim sekali kA

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:15 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sebenarnya, most of the time, artis jawab soalan wartawan. So kalau 10 wartawan tanya soalan ulang-ulang. Artis pun terpaksa jawab ulang2. Dalam hal ni, saya tidak akan salahkan artis.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:17 PM | Show all posts

kalau korg nak back up artis ke nak kutuk artis ke tu takpe lg dik dah nama pun bod gossip. ni yg dok provoke-provoke org lain tu, kutuk karatz mcm tu haters mcm ni yg ai tak berkenan lgsg. dari provoke provoke membawak ke PA dan ugut mengugut,lama kelamaan thread pun terpaksa dikatup. tu je.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:23 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
annehuda replied at 16-2-2015 02:17 PM
kalau korg nak back up artis ke nak kutuk artis ke tu takpe lg dik dah nama pun bod gossip. ni yg  ...

Setuju 100%. Very sensible comment.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:25 PM | Show all posts
alesandra replied at 16-2-2015 01:45 PM
apa  yg kurang nya diorg neh tanak kawen ehh?nak kata takde duit......hmmmm

Bukan dlm masa terdekat, maksudnya tak perlu lah nak rushing. Masing-masing dah dewasa dah tahu kawal diri. Itulah maksudnya. Nora tgh naik, eloklah penuhkan simpanan untuk masa depan. Kahwinpun belum tentu masa depan terjamin, lainlah dia dari keluarga senang lenang.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-2-2015 02:25 PM | Show all posts
semua yg aku nk komen.. dh dikomen forumer.

So, komen aku sama jugak (tp tetap nk sebut)... NEXT!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:26 PM | Show all posts
sixret replied at 16-2-2015 02:15 PM
Sebenarnya, most of the time, artis jawab soalan wartawan. So kalau 10 wartawan tanya soalan ulang-u ...

yg sebenarnya reporter malaysia mana buat preparation before interview retis...yg diorg nak, retis feed them the information...without research past works ke... future project ke... kalau diorg research, barulah ada point nk tanya soalan....tidoklah keluar soalan clice mcm "bila shooting filem seram ni, pernah diganggu makhluk halus tak? " choyyy!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2015 02:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sepitsiput replied at 16-2-2015 02:26 PM
yg sebenarnya reporter malaysia mana buat preparation before interview retis...yg diorg nak, retis ...

Exactly. Sangat setuju kaka. Semuanya berbalik pada wartawan. Buat homework tak? Saya percaya ramai je wartawan yang sangat bagus etika kerja sebenarnya. Cuma 2-3 kerat je.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by sepitsiput at 16-2-2015 02:38 PM
sixret replied at 16-2-2015 02:28 PM
Exactly. Sangat setuju kaka. Semuanya berbalik pada wartawan. Buat homework tak? Saya percaya rama ...

meols impressed dgn reporter cina malaysia yg interview retis malaysia.... diorg wat research ... sampaikan meols salute lah sbb diorg x tnya byk psl personal...tp more to career. barulah ngam!

nah meols bg contoh camne reporter cina malaysia buat interview

Mariel Chow speaks to this highly successful singer and actress about her private life and her plans for the future.

Singer and actress, Amy Mastura Binti Suhaimi, 43, has been a household name since the early 1990s. She was first launched into stardom in 1993 after winning the Asia Bagus talent show in Japan. Besides being a celebrated singer both locally and internationally, Amy is also a renowned actress, especially for her roles in romantic comedies. Apart from releasing over seven albums and starring in 13 movies over the span of 15 years, Amy is also a committed wife to her long-time love, Alvin Tham Suffian, and a mother to two daughters, Adalia and Adriana.

You released your first self-titled album in 1994 and acted in your first movie in 1995, which did you enjoy more, and why?

I can’t say which I preferred because I loved both. With singing, I get to be myself and have the opportunity to express myself through music. With acting, however, you have to play different characters and follow a script. Apart from that, you get to experience a wide range of job descriptions, meet new people and travel to different places – depending on where the movie is shot.

Acting and singing provide me with very different experiences and because the genres are so different, it’s really hard for me to pinpoint which is my favourite. Till today, if people ask me to choose between the two, I’ll always tell them that both singing and acting are great passions of mine.

Smile! There’s nothing more beautiful than being happy.
You are best known for your role in romantic comedies such as Puteri Impian and Puteri Impian 2, but have also acted in drama-thrillers such as Trauma. Was it difficult playing such a hard-hitting character?

Before Trauma, I had never played such a serious or unpleasant character. If one were to ask me which genre I prefer, it would have to be romantic comedies because they’re fun roles that are bubbly and smiley. With drama-thrillers, you have to portray controlled characters. While I do prefer romantic comedies, I chose to act in Trauma because I wanted to test my acting abilities. During shoots, I didn’t have too much difficulty because the director constantly gave me support and provided appropriate direction. He would tell me to immerse myself in the character and if the same situation would happen to me in real life, how would I react? In the end, I was very happy to hear that the movie received mostly positive reviews.

You won a Popular Female Artist award for your first self-titled album in 1994. Were you quite surprised, or did you anticipate winning such a prestigious award?

At the time, my PR agent from Pony Canyon Music only had one mission, and that was to make me famous. I, on the other hand, did nothing more than have fun making music and appreciated being part of this new industry. Because my PR agent did such a great job promoting me, I did anticipate getting nominated but was very surprised to win the award. To be honest, I was really quite shocked I won because I really didn’t think I had become that famous to begin with.

Frankly speaking, when I first became a singer, I only had one goal and that was to hear my own voice on a cassette. I was both humbled and shocked when I found out that my first single had sold over 30,000 copies on the first day. From the day my single was released till the day I received my award – everything was a surprise to me. I never thought I would have lasted so long.

Your second album, Pujaanku, not only received outstanding reviews locally, but internationally as well. Did that come as a surprise, and how did it affect you as an artist?

I have to say that it all boiled down to luck. Because I signed with a Japanese music label, Pony Canyon, I was very fortunate to have my music recorded here, then mixed and edited in Japan. Not only did my music sound unique compared to other local singers, I also recorded one Japanese song which was translated to Malay. Before my album was released in Indonesia, we were fortunate to find out that Sheila Majid’s music was very well received over there. Once we knew there was a market for Malaysian music, Pony Canyon followed suit and released my album there as well. So, in a way, my international fame should actually be credited to an amazing music label and following Sheila Majid’s example.

Your third and fourth albums, Puteri and Puteri Impian 2 didn’t fare so well because your acting career started to overshadow your singing. Did this disappoint you?

Although my third and fourth albums didn’t do so well, I was never disappointed because, like I said before, my goal was to hear my voice recorded for an album. Although these albums were not as well received, I still had the opportunity to perform, act and record more music. In the end, these setbacks were not disappointing because my goal was never to become a famous superstar. I simply enjoyed making music and acting. If disappointment ever reared its head, I would think back to the fact that I had heard myself singing in one album. Every opportunity that came my way after that was a blessing.

After your fourth album, you moved from Pony Canyon to Sony Music and your fifth album was better received. Why did you move to Sony Music and why did your fifth album fare better?

First of all, my contract with Pony Canyon ended and second, Sony Music offered me a much better deal. Why my fifth album was better received than my third and fourth really boiled down to luck. Although you believe that you have created great music, it’s sometimes chance that determines success. So, although I had moved to Sony Music, my fifth album’s success wasn’t because I moved to a new label but because good fortune was on my side. Apart from that, Sony Music had also allowed me to compose my own music. When I first began, I didn’t dare compose my own music but along the way, I learnt new music techniques and later was confident enough to create my own sound.

You got married in the year 2000 to your high school sweetheart and also starred in a play called Siti Di Alam Fantasi held at Instana Budaya that same year. What can you tell us about your love life, and what was it like acting in a play?

I’ve known my husband since I was 15 years old. In the beginning, you could call it cinta monyet (monkey love) lah, nothing really that serious. After a while, both my husband and I started focusing on our careers and only saw each other occasionally. After my father passed away in 1999, my husband and I seriously started dating and after a year, we got married. I was 29 at the time and told my husband we better get married before I turned 30.

With theatre, you learn different methods of acting, how to regulate your voice and facial expressions. The skills that I learnt in theatre have really improved my talent on screen.

Theatre work, I have to say, is a lot of work. I went for rehearsals constantly for two months and if you compare the remuneration between plays and movies, theatre work pays much less. Although that was the case, plays are much more fulfilling because they’re more challenging. With theatre, you learn different methods of acting, how to regulate your voice and facial expressions. The skills that I learnt in theatre have really improved my talent on screen.

You released countless movies and albums between 1994 and 2009, whilst juggling your family life as well. How did you juggle being a mother, singer and actress?

I don’t really know how I juggled it all because I loved acting, singing and being a mom. When making music, it really only takes a maximum of three hours on any given day to create two or three songs. When making movies, I move back and forth from sets to the studio all the time.
But I always made time for my family and, to be honest, even after all of that, I still had time for myself. Within a year of giving birth to my first daughter, I released music and movies because I only breastfed for three months. Apart from that, I had a nanny who helped me during the day. It was my turn at night.

It’s been years since your last album and movie, what are you doing now and are there any plans for the future?

I am currently recording my new single so everyone should be on the lookout for that. I am currently also starring in a television drama on TV3 called Maaf Jika Saya Tak Sempurna. It’s a 32-episode drama that’s on every evening at 7pm. I play the character of the mother. Back then, I used to play pretty, young characters, but now I play older characters. That’s the beauty of acting. You go through so many stages. I really believe that when I’m old enough I’ll be able to play a hantu (ghost) without the need for makeup.

What is your personal opinion regarding cosmetic surgery and aesthetic treatments in the music and film industry?

I am absolutely fine with wrinkles and white hair. However, if I were given the chance to choose an aesthetic treatment, I would like to improve my skin’s hydration and dullness. But apart from that, I’m very happy to age gracefully. However, because I am in this business, I understand the importance of maintaining youthful good looks. And if other celebrities choose to undergo plastic surgery or aesthetic treatments, I fully support their choice.

so apa komen korang bila reporter cina buat kerja? bagus x interview dia?

cc @beta_carotene @toxicated @addamnor @orix

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:45 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mula dh nk menghecap ...sudah2 laa

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:51 PM | Show all posts
sepitsiput replied at 16-2-2015 06:36 AM
meols impressed dgn reporter cina malaysia yg interview retis malaysia.... diorg wat research ...  ...

psaipa muka lagu amy mastura ..
ka aku salah tgk nihhh

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:53 PM | Show all posts
bambimbom replied at 16-2-2015 01:39 PM
dah bape lame ek nora dgn ned ni kapel?

depa dua dah kenal before Nedim dgn Bee kawin lagi kan?
pernah tgk gambar Bee and Nedim party..ada ND dgn Cho sekali

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Benang yg bakal mengundang hencapan & ayat2 sarkastik

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:56 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sixret replied at 16-2-2015 02:28 PM
Exactly. Sangat setuju kaka. Semuanya berbalik pada wartawan. Buat homework tak? Saya percaya rama ...

Kau sebut pasal wartawan..baru aku teringat.ada juga dikalangan wartawan hanya up retis yg jd bff dia saja hokey..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 02:58 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Check in....

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2015 03:03 PM | Show all posts
kelakar pulak klu dgr org bukak bisness pasal kepuasan....bisness   mest ada vision dan mission utk profit.apa2 pun mest profit..klu suka2 nk borak nk bergosip baik xpyh.bukak cafe bkn modal kecik.lain la yg minat niaga buat dr rumah ats minat masing2 spt jahit manik dsbnya.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 03:05 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
annehuda replied at 16-2-2015 02:17 PM
kalau korg nak back up artis ke nak kutuk artis ke tu takpe lg dik dah nama pun bod gossip. ni yg  ...

Aku sokong...aku sokong...
#akunaktacang
#harinikucingakuxpakailipstick

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 03:05 PM | Show all posts
oooo.. dh bukak cafe.. baguslah....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2015 03:05 PM | Show all posts
Syazzy replied at 16-2-2015 06:53 AM
depa dua dah kenal before Nedim dgn Bee kawin lagi kan?
pernah tgk gambar Bee and Nedim party..ad ...

yepp .. kenal dah lama kan ...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

5-5-2024 12:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081992 second(s), 42 queries .