Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: CARI-LTS

Sultan Johor Haram Vape, Arah Tutup Premis Mulai 1 Januari 2016

[Copy link]
Post time 30-11-2015 10:41 AM | Show all posts
medangmru replied at 30-11-2015 10:17 AM
kalau nak kurangkan habit isap rokok...vape ialah jalan penyelesaiannya......its ok...but slow2 be ...

aku benti rokok tadak isap vape pun. Benti terus, sebab tetiba dapat hidayah "Apa ke bodohnya aku habiskan duit untuk sakitkan badan yang dipinjam ni?", terus buang sekotak rokok baru. Demam 3 hari sampai ke tulang terasa

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2015 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Acong replied at 30-11-2015 12:39 AM
apasal semput? semput pasal leher dah nak hilang?

Thanks for the info on sugar..

I dh lama quit minum air bergula..

Klu nak minum pn kosong je mcm teh kosong..

Other than that air kosong je lah sentiasa menjadi peneman setia..

Badan pon rasa lebih healthy..

Minggu lps adik ajak minum coffee katanya sedap betul coffee kt situ..me,being a coffee lover ni of course akan layan je..

Surprisingly,bila i try,langsung x blh habiskan,i let my sister yg habiskan..

Baru tau bila lidah dah biasa dgn air mineral ni akan rasa lain bila jamah air manis walaupon sikit..

And i ada baca fb kevin zahari psl nak kempiskan perut harus jaga pemakanan,initiative i quit air bergula mmg mendatangkan hasil yg drastic..

Lps tu bila senam lebih mudah badan nak loose weight..

Makan pon kena healthy of course..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Abangspek replied at 30-11-2015 10:41 AM
aku benti rokok tadak isap vape pun. Benti terus, sebab tetiba dapat hidayah "Apa ke bodohnya aku  ...

alternatif nak berenti ngisap rokok je vape tuh..kalau berenti terus lagi baik kan...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 10:52 AM | Show all posts
medangmru replied at 30-11-2015 10:42 AM
alternatif nak berenti ngisap rokok je vape tuh..kalau berenti terus lagi baik kan...

ketagihan nikotin tu lebih kurang cam kafein

Prof Peter Hajek dari UK memaklumkan bahawa vaping tidak berbahaya dan telah dibuktikan secara klinikal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id4ZAcVqSyE

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Bgaus bagus..bisness rokok seludup abg john akan semakin mendapat permintaan..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 11:14 AM | Show all posts
cukaikan je la vape ni ...abis citer..semua org happy...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-11-2015 11:17 AM | Show all posts
mana ismail penyu? x hencap sultan ke?
klau subramaniam berani la..pui sabri penyu

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 11:18 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2015 11:25 AM | Show all posts
rikiruj replied at 30-11-2015 09:55 AM
daripada suruh perokok berhenti merokok dan tukar pada vape baik suruh berhenti terus...  lagi selam ...

Press release
E-cigarettes around 95% less harmful than tobacco estimates landmark review

First published: 19 August 2015
Part of: Smoking

Expert independent review concludes that e-cigarettes have potential to help smokers quit.

An expert independent evidence review published today by Public Health England (PHE) concludes that e-cigarettes are significantly less harmful to health than tobacco and have the potential to help smokers quit smoking.  https://www.gov.uk/government/pu ... -an-evidence-update

Key findings of the review include:

- the current best estimate is that e-cigarettes are around 95% less harmful than smoking
- nearly half the population (44.8%) don’t realise e-cigarettes are much less harmful than smoking
- there is no evidence so far that e-cigarettes are acting as a route into smoking for children or non-smokers

The review, commissioned by PHE and led by Professor Ann McNeill (King’s College London) and Professor Peter Hajek (Queen Mary University of London), suggests that e-cigarettes may be contributing to falling smoking rates among adults and young people. Following the review PHE has published a paper on the implications of the evidence for policy and practice.  https://www.gov.uk/government/pu ... -an-evidence-update

The comprehensive review of the evidence finds that almost all of the 2.6 million adults using e-cigarettes in Great Britain are current or ex-smokers, most of whom are using the devices to help them quit smoking or to prevent them going back to cigarettes. It also provides reassurance that very few adults and young people who have never smoked are becoming regular e-cigarette users (less than 1% in each group).

However, the review raises concerns that increasing numbers of people think e-cigarettes are equally or more harmful than smoking (22.1% in 2015, up from 8.1% in 2013: ASH Smokefree GB survey) or don’t know (22.7% in 2015, ASH Smokefree GB survey).

Despite this trend all current evidence finds that e-cigarettes carry a fraction of the risk of smoking.

Emerging evidence suggests some of the highest successful quit rates are now seen among smokers who use an e-cigarette and also receive additional support from their local stop smoking services.

Professor Kevin Fenton, Director of Health and Wellbeing at Public Health England said:

Smoking remains England’s number one killer and the best thing a smoker can do is to quit completely, now and forever.

E-cigarettes are not completely risk free but when compared to smoking, evidence shows they carry just a fraction of the harm. The problem is people increasingly think they are at least as harmful and this may be keeping millions of smokers from quitting. Local stop smoking services should look to support e-cigarette users in their journey to quitting completely.

Professor Ann McNeill, King’s College London and independent author of the review, said:

There is no evidence that e-cigarettes are undermining England’s falling smoking rates. Instead the evidence consistently finds that e-cigarettes are another tool for stopping smoking and in my view smokers should try vaping and vapers should stop smoking entirely.

E-cigarettes could be a game changer in public health in particular by reducing the enormous health inequalities caused by smoking.

Professor Peter Hajek, Queen Mary University London and independent author of the review said:

My reading of the evidence is that smokers who switch to vaping remove almost all the risks smoking poses to their health. Smokers differ in their needs and I would advise them not to give up on e-cigarettes if they do not like the first one they try. It may take some experimentation with different products and e-liquids to find the right one.

Professor Linda Bauld, Cancer Research UK’s expert in cancer prevention, said:

Fears that e-cigarettes have made smoking seem normal again or even led to people taking up tobacco smoking are not so far being realised based on the evidence assessed by this important independent review. In fact, the overall evidence points to e-cigarettes actually helping people to give up smoking tobacco.

Free Stop Smoking Services remain the most effective way for people to quit but we recognise the potential benefits for e-cigarettes in helping large numbers of people move away from tobacco.

Cancer Research UK is funding more research to deal with the unanswered questions around these products including the longer-term impact.

Lisa Surtees, acting director at Fresh Smoke Free North East, the first region where all local stop smoking services are actively promoted as e-cigarette friendly, said:

Despite making great strides to reduce smoking, tobacco is still our biggest killer. Our region has always kept an open mind towards using electronic cigarettes as we can see the massive potential health benefits from switching.

All of our local NHS Stop Smoking Services now proactively welcome anyone who wants to use these devices as part of their quit attempt and increase their chance of success.

Ends

https://www.gov.uk/government/ne ... tes-landmark-review

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 02:32 PM | Show all posts
dondangdendang replied at 30-11-2015 10:17 AM
bkn rokok mmg dah difatwakan haram ke? begitu juga ngn arak....

tp yg islam ni nak merokok dan  ...

melayu..biase la..slalu ober....bab2 mcm gini....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by manjalara_01 at 30-11-2015 02:38 PM

non-malays...sure bersimpati dgn nasib org melayu....
mcm2 dugaan...

P/s:..omg...mcm hina sgt org melayu ni xleh survive tanpa vape....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 02:37 PM | Show all posts
chinta89 replied at 30-11-2015 09:38 AM
bila bercakap berdasarkan kepentingan semata..

ok, sila haramkan rokok, haramkan penjualan arak,  ...

vape ni baru jek nak menapak...
i stuju...u lupe 1 more...pelacuran pun..haramkan..jgn lupe yea..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 02:53 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
pinksarah replied at 30-11-2015 10:41 AM

Aku pun try gak amik air mineral je skang ni
Mmg avoid air bergula...ms first few dyas tu mengggigil2 sbb mcm takde energy glukos je
Lama2 dh ok

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 05:34 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 30-11-2015 02:37 PM
vape ni baru jek nak menapak...
i stuju...u lupe 1 more...pelacuran pun..haramkan..jgn lupe yea.. ...

tapi kite ckp mcm ni nt ade org konar baring lain plk.. nk tentang habis2an vape kononnya tp rokok tak plk.. judi tak plk.. pelacuran tak plk..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 06:07 PM | Show all posts
pinksarah replied at 30-11-2015 10:41 AM

be careful juga dgn air mineral, lagi kalu lifestyle tak aktif eg: keje opis je..

sbb mineral akan berkumpul dan berkeladak di kidney, jadi la batu karang mcm member I, 30an dulu dh kena batu karang sbb byk minum air mineral..

prefer drinking water atau air masak je..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 06:24 PM | Show all posts
chinta89 replied at 30-11-2015 05:34 PM
tapi kite ckp mcm ni nt ade org konar baring lain plk.. nk tentang habis2an vape kononnya tp rokok ...

btl...pelacuran/perjudian yg mmg terang2 salah dan haram xde plak raja/sultan/menteri nk ambik action/titah ke ape ke..

tp psl isu vape ni..ble sultan titah..terus kelam kabut la menteri seisi negeri nk kne update kertas kerja...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2015 07:41 PM | Show all posts
cmf_premierleag replied at 30-11-2015 02:53 PM
Aku pun try gak amik air mineral je skang ni
Mmg avoid air bergula...ms first few dyas tu mengggi ...

atas sbb2 yg xleh nak dielak..
i terpaksa pantang minum soda drinks....& coklat...

so after few years....baru nk makan..tp skit2 jek...sgt2...
rasa mcm berbaloi...pulak..sbb nafsu nak makan coklat & soda tu dh kurang..
what a miracle

paling sedih time pantang..kalau makan mcvalue meal ke order pizza hut...
fast food ni semua paling sedap makan dgn soda...
but is ok...mcm2 kebaikan..pantang minum soda ni..antara nye...gigi lebih sihat & kuat..

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 08:20 PM | Show all posts
manjalara_01 replied at 30-11-2015 07:41 PM
atas sbb2 yg xleh nak dielak..
i terpaksa pantang minum soda drinks....& coklat...

kalo dah biasa x minom soda, ketagihan boleh hilang. same with chocs .... ketagihan boleh diubat ...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 08:24 PM | Show all posts
aritu tgk rancangan prof muhaya ... dia kata bolehlah guna vape kalo nk blaja bhenti merokok. n then, vape pon kena stop.

so, ape sebenarnye isu tntg vape ni?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2015 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Acong replied at 30-11-2015 09:21 AM
The vaporizers are disrupting too many industries. The drug industry would prefer to sell cessation  ...

betul,.

akk sokong..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 05:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.084405 second(s), 42 queries .