Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 48552|Reply: 406

[SBS] - Daebak (Jackpot) -Jang Geun Suk, Lim Ji Yeon

[Copy link]
Post time 5-2-2016 02:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dauswq at 16-6-2016 02:49 PM

Daebak with Jang Geun Seok and Lim Ji Yeon Holds Script Reading and Starts Filming for Late March Premiere on SBS  

It was a mere hop skip from casting to production for upcoming SBS Mon-Tues drama Daebak (Jackpot). The drama premieres at the end of March on the 28th so with less than two months to go it’s a good sign that the filming is nicely underway, especially being a sageuk drama that needs higher levels of prepping. The full cast is decently promising, with this being Jang Geun Seok‘s first K-drama after doing Pretty Boy 3 years ago, and first sageuk in 8 years since Hong Gil Dong. Rounding out the main leads are Lim Ji Yeon and Yeo Jin Gu, with the latter transitioning fully into an adult role for this foray, which feels a lot like Jang Geun Seok playing older in Hong Gil Dong opposite Kang Ji Hwan and Sung Yuri. The veterans will be Choi Min Soo and Jeon Kwang Ryul, making a reunion since Warrior Baek Dong Soo. Rounding out the cast will be Yoon Jin Seo, Choi Jung Yoon, and rising actor Jo Il Joo, better known for playing Ji Chang Wook‘s dad in Healer.

REVIEW BOX
(Pilih yang mana yang anda rasa mudah untuk dibuat)

CARA 1: >>KLIK SINI<<
CARA 2: >>KLIK SINI<<
---> Baca Review dari CARA 2
" >>KLIK SINI<<"

(Kredit extra diberikan kepada yang menulis / memasukkan review dengan lengkap/detail)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2016 04:00 PM | Show all posts
@zanierpk mane kau ni? ni drama baru JGS

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2016 04:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by dauswq at 5-2-2016 04:04 PM

wtk heroin cam menarik..
dia jd swordwoman nk bunuh king kan? sesuatu yg agak baru sbb selalunye lelaki jek jd assassin ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2016 04:13 PM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 5-2-2016 04:03 PM
wtk heroin cam menarik..
dia jd swordwoman nk bunuh king kan? sesuatu yg agak baru sbb selalunye le ...

heroin nie yg berlakon dlm drama high society..jadi second heroin..yup watak dia mcm menarik jer...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2016 04:15 PM | Show all posts
nie drama comeback jang geuk seok.. karekter dia lain dari dari yg tipikal dia berlakon...dan nie drama terakhir dia sebelum dia join military thn ini...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2016 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by masdiana-ana at 5-2-2016 04:59 PM

Hyun-woo added to Jackpot as King Gyeongjong

[size=13.3333px] Aw, my first reaction to Hyun-woo (Awl, Ugly Alert) being cast in SBS’s upcoming heavily fictionalized historical drama Jackpot was to give an inner hurrah, and then to feel sad because he’s playing King Gyeongjong, who won’t be long for that world. I presume. I mean, the drama is playing pretty fast and loose with trufax, but I’m pretty sure they’ll have to observe actual years of rule and facts of royal succession.

[size=13.3333px]Jackpot takes place in the time of King Sukjong’s reign, through to the earlier years of King Yeongjo’s rule. King Gyeongjong held the throne for a brief four-year gap between the two stronger monarchs: His father Sukjong, played by Choi Min-soo, reigned for 46 years, and younger half-brother Yeongjo (Yeo Jin-gu) ruled for 52. Gyeongjong was born to Sukjong’s concubine-turned-queen Jang Ok-jung, and lost his mother at a young age when she was executed for suspicion of cursing Queen Inhyun to cause her death.

[size=13.3333px]   The time period was rife with fierce factional politics and bitter warring between the Noron and Soron political parties, which I’m sure we’ll see reflected in the drama. The Sorons backed King Gyeongjong, while the Norons put their support behind Yeongjo. (If you’re one of the five people who watched Secret Door, Gyeongjong was the brother whose death haunted Yeongjo all his life, because he was suspected — correctly, in that drama’s case — of having had a hand in Gyeongjong’s death, which allowed him to ascend to the throne.)

[size=13.3333px]All that is mostly colorful backstory, though, because the main plot of Jackpot centers around the young man played by Jang Geun-seok, born with royal blood but made to live a low-born life, who becomes the best gambler of the time. The hero wagers with his life and the king his country as they engage in “a game putting the two men’s fates and Joseon on the line.”

[size=13.3333px]    In this drama, Gyeongjong is a weak and quiet person who finds a fresh new start through the Sorons. Hyun-woo seems well-cast for the part; there’s just something so friendly and approachable about him, with the kind of aura to set you at ease. He gained noticed early on with Pasta, then again as a young scholar in Tree With Deep Roots, and had a great role as a likable, hard-working underdog in last year’s Awl. He hasn’t really broken out big-time yet, though I’m hoping he gets his moment in the spotlight someday.

[size=13.3333px]Jackpot also features Im Ji-yeon as a swordswoman out to kill the king, Yoon Jin-seoas royal consort and Yeongjo’s mother, and Jeon Gwang-ryul as Lee Il-jwa, a rebel leader in direct opposition to Sukjong (and later, Yeongjo). The drama follows Six Flying Dragons on SBS.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2016 11:05 PM | Show all posts
dauswq replied at 5-2-2016 04:00 PM
@zanierpk mane kau ni? ni drama baru JGS

i am here.. i am here... yes!!! akhirnya...

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2016 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Sumber - HANCINEMA
Jang Geun-seok plays the role of Baek Dae-gil, a cold hearted genius. He is the greatest card player in Joseon and carries a dagger.
Lim Ji-yeon plays Dam-seo, a woman born to kill the king. Her resentment towards him takes her step by step to the palace and only has eyes for revenge and no other.
Yeo Jin-goo plays an adventurer named Yeong Jo. He is a king who overcomes many obstacles. He has spirit that not even his father can kill and he never bows down to anyone else without good reason. He puts Joseon on the line for a battle with Dae-gil.
Choi Min-soo plays a cold-hearted king named Sook-jong. He is Jang Geun-seok and Yeo Jin-goo’s father.
“Jackpot” is about a game between two men whose fates are on the line. It’s the historical version of the 2003 drama “All In”.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2016 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Sumber: KDramaStars

Although he has acted since he was a child, it has been three years since he appeared in a drama. His last role was playing the prettiest man in the world in “Pretty Man.”

While he hasn’t acted much since then he currently serves as a mentor on the reality show “Produce 101 and he spent some of 2015 making music and touring. He’s also been attending school.
“While attending a graduate school during the last two years, I had the time for some self examination,” he said in an interview with the Korean media outlet TV Report. “I’ve refined my attitudes to and renewed my passion for acting.”
Part of his long absence was due to carefully considering how he wanted to proceed.
“I’ve been careful at selecting my next work in the hopes of transforming my previous image,” he said. “As a result I have this awesome opportunity through the role of Dae Gil.”
In “Jackpot” he plays Dae Gil, a man who was born into a royal household but grew up in poverty. As a result he had to use his wits to survive and became a con artist and a card shark.
Through this new role Jang plans to approach his acting career with renewed determination.
“Please stay tuned for the rebirth of Jang Geun Suk,” he said. “I will bring you my acting ability and sincerity. I will endeavor to launch the second act of my acting career through Dae Gil, an unfortunate prince and skillful hoodwinker.”

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2016 11:29 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
happy si zanie oppa dia berlakon semulaciter sageuk ni yg pyh nk lyn...nas duk tunggu si jang geul suk ni dia punya short hair style dia..hahaha..heroin ni suka jgk sejak tgk dia dlm high society..cuma tkjt jgk tgk dia berlakon panas dlm filem....huhuhuhu..

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2016 11:45 PM | Show all posts
  hihihi...

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2016 11:45 PM | Show all posts
naqibnasuha replied at 5-2-2016 11:29 PM
happy si zanie oppa dia berlakon semulaciter sageuk ni yg pyh nk lyn...nas duk tunggu si jang g ...

rambut dia dah panjang sikit...

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2016 12:00 AM | Show all posts

yayaya... I am too... I am so exciting!!

Use magic Report

Post time 6-2-2016 12:12 AM | Show all posts
JKS and Eels...
sorry la.. hari tu assignment tak sempat nak attach video2 nie... kat sini boleh kan..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-2-2016 12:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by masdiana-ana at 6-2-2016 12:46 AM
naqibnasuha replied at 5-2-2016 11:29 PM
happy si zanie oppa dia berlakon semulaciter sageuk ni yg pyh nk lyn...nas duk tunggu si jang g ...

iols lg terkejut tgk hero dlm filem tue berlakon mcm tue.. tapi heroin nie iols suka tgk dia dlm high society ..watak dia lg best dari uee

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2016 04:40 PM | Show all posts
wahhh, drama terbaru Jang Guen Suk. dia yang Park Shin Hye memang bercinta ke dulu?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2016 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Lorra2411 replied at 9-2-2016 04:40 PM
wahhh, drama terbaru Jang Guen Suk. dia yang Park Shin Hye memang bercinta ke dulu?

aah... mmg giler time citer your beautiful tu....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2016 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Lorra2411 replied at 9-2-2016 04:40 PM

rasanya diorg tak pernah bercinta... tapi puan jang (mak jks) mmg suka benar jadikan park shin hye sebagai menantunya...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2016 02:59 PM | Show all posts
naqibnasuha replied at 14-2-2016 04:15 PM
aah... mmg giler time citer your beautiful tu....

zanie prefer drama "love rain" dari "you're beautiful"

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2016 03:01 PM | Show all posts
tak sabar ..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 01:06 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.254446 second(s), 45 queries .