CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1512|Reply: 0

Gibson Innovations Teams Up With DJ Eva T To Nail EDM Scene with Philips A5-Pro

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-4-2016 12:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
GibsonInnovations, a Gibson Brands company and a brand licensee of Royal Philips has teamedup with top Malaysians DJs to conquer local electronic dance music (EDM) scene bytaking the Armin Van Buuren designed Philips A5-Pro to an even wider audience.
Among the topacts collaborating with Gibson Innovations on the Philips A5-Pro is DJ Eva T.Dubbed “The Diva of South”, Eva T has successfully broke the male-dominated EDMmusic scene with her mesh R&B, hip hop, electro and progressive house. Witha rocking fashion sense and crazy hair colour, her talent has led her to bothlocal and international fame with invites to perform in China, Hong Kong,Thailand and Australia.
Specifically designed by International DJ legend, Armin van Buuren tomeet his needs as a globetrotting DJ, the Philips A5-PRO headphone is anessential tool for every DJ professional as well as music aficionados.
Powered by 50mm neodymium drivers, Philips A5-PRO provides 3500mW powerhandling with clear, dynamic and distortion-free delivery event a high volumesor with high audio input power.
PhilipsA5-PRO is built on anodized-finish and sturdy yet lightweight aluminiumstructure to withstand any active DJ environment. Moreover, the earpieces onthese headphones can be rotated 90°for convenient one-ear listening while track mixing.
Eva T has been in the electronic dance music industry for six years. Herbrilliant fusion of the finest mashup electronic dance tracks with the upbeatsand contemporary sounds of electro house music also captivated the crowds atinternational music events such as Future Music Festival Asia.
“I love music. I love how music could make such enjoyment and hype forthe crowd whenever I perform onstage. This only could make possible with Philips A5-PRO as it produces clear sound quality. PhilipsA5-PRO keeps the bass punchy without overwhelming the rest of the mixes,” saidEva T.
Labeled as one of the ‘ElectronicDance Music Queens’, Eva T is also captivated by A5-PRO’s elongated leather earcups and extra padding beneath the headphone that increases the overall comfortlevel while performing even for hours.
“PhillipsA5-PRO is my personal arsenal. I don’t have to worry about it breaking as it isfoldable in a gear bag, and that also means it can be easily handled while I’mtravelling. The core of the headband is made of aluminum and alloy steel with alittle extra width to smooth out any irritating pain points,” said Eva T.
“Gibson Innovations is delighted to collaborate with the leading DJs inMalaysia. DJ Eva T is an icon in Malaysia’s EDM industry as she successfullybreaks the male-dominated industry and we are proud to collaborate with herlocally as we have worked with Armin Van Buuren globally. They have tested thePhilips A5-Pro for their specific needs and found that it meets their needs asprofessionally perfectly,” said Mr. Andrew Tan, Business Leader GibsonInnovations Malaysia.
The Philips A5-PRO headphones’ 50mm high-definition neodymium driversoffer high quality low-frequency sounds and are engineered for 3500mW highpower handling. Source reproduction and sound clarity is second to none,enabling expert listeners to really listen and feel the sound.
Philips A5-PRO key features:-
»      3500mW max highpower handling
»      Acoustic closeback architecture
»      Dual sidedlocking cable inputs
»      90 degree swivelear-shell
»      Ultra compactfolding design
»      Genuine leatherheadband, with soft inner cushion
»      Detachable coilcable
»      Detailed tech andacoustic specs
The A5-PRO headphone retails for RM2, 112.15 with GST and is available atall major retail outlets in Malaysia.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

17-5-2024 01:08 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.557043 second(s), 28 queries .