Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Hudud..is relevan at present time??

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-3-2015 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 23-3-2015 11:19 AM
I have already answered this morning. How come no response?
I have already answered this morning. How come no response?
u already answered? nope, you ask me to get info thru  online. is that an answer? if i need answer , i would done by google to get answer ..so, you lack of knowlege of hindusim....all your knowlege comes from google .....you know nuts on hindusim...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2015 08:27 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 23-3-2015 05:28 PM
u already answered? nope, you ask me to get info thru  online. is that an answer? if i need answer ...

You really are a stupid ba$tard, ain't you?
EVERYTIME you open your mouth, I was expecting something intelligent to come out and everytime, you show me just how stupid you are.

I said I had RESPONDED to your thread, moron.
You know what RESPONDED means or not? BODOH MACAM KAMBING.

Don't expect everyone to spoonfeed you answers everytime like some stupid retard. Cos people like me will feed you my slippers.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2015 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 24-3-2015 08:27 AM
EVERYTIME you open your mouth, I was expect ...
EVERYTIME you open your mouth, I was expecting something intelligent to come out and everytime, you show me just how stupid you are.
how can i be stupid? this is a forum not asking forummer to go to online to get info....than I can tell you to google or get info online  if you were to question my faith....simple as that..

I said I had RESPONDED to your thread, moron.
You know what RESPONDED means or not? BODOH MACAM KAMBING.

respond meaning to reply  question by forummer .......meaning you must provide info and debate in professional manner to provide information not asking me to get info via online....so, you actually lack knowlege on hinduism but pretending to be one...
Don't expect everyone to spoonfeed you answers everytime like some stupid retard. Cos people like me will feed you my slippers.
asking to debate in professionale manner is not spoonfeed ....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2015 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Hanya Mereka Yang Bodoh Sahaja Bincang Hudud Di Malaysia - Nazri Aziz

maksud sam bodoh lah sebab bincang pasal hudud?

link:  

Menteri Perlacongan, Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz, dalam kenyataannya di Parlimen semalam menegaskan mereka yang membincangkan isu Hudud adalah 'bodoh'.

Beliau berkata demikian kerana undang-undang Islam itu hanya akan dapat dilaksanakan selepas perlembagaan persekutuan dipinda dengan memerlukan persetujuan majoriti dua pertiga sokongan ahli Parlimen.

"Jangan bincang sesuatu yang tidak akan berlaku, ini bodoh, sesiapa sahaja yang bincang hudud," katanya.

Menurut beliau lagi, dalam perlembagaan sekarang sudah tertulis bahawa segala kesalahan jenayah akan dibicarakan oleh Mahkamah Persekutuan, bukannya kuasa Mahkamah Syariah.

"ernah kita nampak Mahkamah Syariah bicarakan kes pembunuhan, bicara kes kecurian?

"Kalau mahu gugurkan bahagian yang mengatakan jenayah itu di bawah mahkamah persekutuan, kita perlu dua pertiga majoriti Parlimen, tetapi kita tiada sekarang."

"Ini soal agama, kita tidak boleh guna 'whip', ahli Parlimen akan mengundi menggunakan pegangan dan suara hati mereka." katanya dipetik Malaysian Insider.

Tambah Nazri lagi rang undang-undang Hudud yang cuba di bawa PAS itu tidak berjaya dibincangkan kerana perlu dibahas selepas selesai aturan urusan kerajaan.

Sehingga kini Perdana Menteri Datuk Seri Najib Razak selaku pengerusi BN masih belum mengeluarkan pendirian rasmi berhubung sokongan parti pemerintah itu terhadap hudud.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-3-2015 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 24-3-2015 02:29 PM
Hanya Mereka Yang Bodoh Sahaja Bincang Hudud Di Malaysia - Nazri Aziz

maksud sam bodoh lah sebab ...

Nampak gayanya, apa yg saya tulis semua menjelma kebenaraan....mungkin Tuhan menyebalahi pada saya ...bagus lah...video terbaru

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2015 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by matahari7001 at 25-3-2015 10:40 AM

Such an  important issue needs deep thoughts ,I ‘ve already told you that I am not an  expertise but I’ll try since I guess you are yearning my  2cents .. ok..

I don’t want to be sucha vain  by telling you that this is Islamic country, so It is kinda relevant to hope that hudud will be implemented here. Well, it’s the same concept like in Paris, Muslim women are not allowed to wear Burqa ( for whatever reason) or if I am living in Indiawhere the majority is Hindu , then there is nothing left to be said… Moreover,again I ask what great harm can it be done to non-muslim by the implementation of hudud? Its not like we , the muslims are going to force you people to wear tudung, or force to read the Quran or force you to fast in ramadhan??

If you look closely hukum hudud  ( which I believe you haven’t), all the sins that have been chosen  to be parts of hudud are the sins weconsidered as common sins ..  when we useword ‘common’ , we are used to misinterpret it but these common sins that will lead more to other bigger sins and bring even more harm to other people..  and I guess all these sins are also considered as sins in almost every religions, right?!! That we don’t want it to be NORM in our society  ( even  its already there , like stage-3 cancer kan?!! )..

Hudud is not merely focused on the sinner, one of the purposes is to give lesson to the others . If   we  ever think of doing the same mistake, along that way we will also remember the punishment, the embarrassment and the suffering  you have to face afterwards. It is  “ prevention is better than cure “concept .And again, if you read it through about hudud, you will see that it resembles much like civil laws and I guess what make you skeptical is that it  will be conducted by the muslims, kan?! That s the main problem sebenarnye kan??! So if I give you like 1001 alasan pun, I  don’t think it will change your perception.. so that’s it even I have so much other things to say …

( and don’t feel too over the top by  telling how patheticMuslim or Malay society. When I said about our society, I meant more about weas human , not some people  from different races or different religions. We , the people of the world are getting less emphatic, more inhuman.)..
I cant tell you what the future holds, but I pray for the best that somehow, somewhere it will change this world that we are living in it together to something bette rwithout the fuss of which religions wins or not, which religions the best  or the worst..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-3-2015 11:56 AM | Show all posts
by Matahari7001

I don’t want to be sucha vain  by telling you that this is Islamic country ...

Which verse in the Constitution of Malaysia stated that Malaysia is an Islamic country? Please show.

Moreover,again I ask what great harm can it be done to non-muslim by the implementation of hudud?

My question is - what measures had been taken (by PAS) to prevent Hudud from being used against non-Muslims? Is there any special Act in Hudud that shows that Anyone who is not Muslims will not be prosecuted in Syariah Court? What about situation where there is a Muslim party and a non-Muslim party involved? Like the case where a Muslim convert kidnapped his own child after illegally converting the child to Islam.

all the sins that have been chosen  to be parts of hudud are the sins we considered as common sins ..  when we useword ‘common’ , we are used to misinterpret it but these common sins that will lead more to other bigger sins and bring even more harm to other people..  and I guess all these sins are also considered as sins in almost every religions, right?!!

IF it is a common sin, then what is your (Muslims) problem in using Common Laws which is impartial to everyone regardless of race and religion? What? You think a Muslim can only be found guilty if he is tried and found guilty under Syariah Court, is it?

That we don’t want it to be NORM in our society  ( even  its already there , like stage-3 cancer kan?!! ).

And have you ever considered WHY this had become a Norm in your society? If you look at the Muslim society back in 1970s and 1980s, there are less such cases than there are today. Have you wondered WHY?

It is  “ prevention is better than cure “concept.

You sound same as a volunteer for Diabetic I met a few weeks back. I just finish lunch and he sat down (surprised me) and asked me if I knew about National Diabetic Center (NDC) and I said I did not. He then spoke lenghtly how he was working toward collecting donation toward helping these diabetic.

I told him - "Diabetic is a disease which can be prevented and cured if you were to go to the victim and help them with their daily lives like exercise etc. That is better and less costly in the long run." Do you know what he said - "That is not my duty." I asked him back - "Is wasting my time your duty also?" And he walked away.

That is what Muslims are doing now. They let the social diseases spread among their teenagers while they kept chanting and talking about Islam to the point that it had become a cancer. And now, you are trying to "cure" the symptoms while ignoring the real problem here which are the mentality of Muslims themselves.

And again, if you read it through about hudud, you will see that it resembles much like civil laws and I guess what make you skeptical is that it  will be conducted by the muslims, kan?!

Excuse me ... do you even know how Civil Laws conducted? Have you ever sat down in a mock court room where students dress up as lawyers and speak? Have you ever read a law book? DON'T EQUALIZE HUDUD WITH CIVIL LAWS.

When I said about our society, I meant more about weas human , not some people  from different races or different religions.

Hello, go and fix your society first before you can equalize yourself with the rest of the humanity. We (non-Muslims) never hide behind our religion or fight others who are not from our religion to accept our laws just to hide the weakness in our society. Yes - Indians have gangster problems (among others) and Chinese have triad problem (among others). Do you see us going around asking Muslims to support our belief to combat this problems?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-3-2015 09:09 AM | Show all posts
IGB says do not talk so much about hudud because this might anger the IS....
hmmm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2015 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 26-3-2015 09:09 AM
IGB says do not talk so much about hudud because this might anger the IS....
hmmm

IS can go to hell with its Hudud.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-4-2015 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 18-3-2015 01:36 PM
limitations??? what is the creteria for such limitations??

Whose limitations? PAS?- hudud PAS, ofkos made by PAS lah...read the enactment lor.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-4-2015 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Dzulqarnain replied at 11-4-2015 12:35 AM
Whose limitations? PAS?- hudud PAS, ofkos made by PAS lah...read the enactment lor.

hmm so there lot of confusion in terms of implementation of hudud...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

25-5-2024 09:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069037 second(s), 37 queries .