Author: johnconan

Saint Claus/Santa Claus

[Copy link]
Post time 7-8-2007 10:05 PM | Show all posts
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE "THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE"

Hey Truth8,

You know something, when you said :-

"yet , there no such words santa in Bible but Satan yes....santa is satan.

u peoples need to wake up because still living world of dreams which poison by santa the satan"

THE WORD OF GOD in JOHN 17 :20 become a liar to you.

Please....change your way. Dont judge others. If you follow CHRIST.....follow HIS ways.... not your own ways.

HIS WAYS IS LOVING KINDNESS....but your way is  judging others...ONLY JESUS IS THE JUDGE.

MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SIN

AMEN

FROM WATT.

[ Last edited by  wattttb at 7-8-2007 10:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2007 12:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wattttb at 7-8-2007 10:05 PM
THE WORD OF GOD in JOHN 17 :20 become a liar to you.

Please....change your way. Dont judge others. If you follow CHRIST.....follow HIS ways.... not your own ways.

HIS WAYS IS LOVING KINDNESS....but your way is  judging others...ONLY JESUS IS THE JUDGE.

AMEN

FROM WATT.

oh really ? why not u tell this to Jesus that Santa is OK to believed.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2007 08:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #22 Truth.8's post

Hey Truth8,

As you said :-
" oh really ? why not u tell this to Jesus that Santa is OK to believed."

Sorry my friend........the way you ask question, it proved that you did not read my post and did not understand others and less love within you. Please learn the basic love... for GOD IS LOVE.

This what JESUS want us to be...THE CHILDREN OF TRUTH :-

LET YOUR CONTINUAL MERCY, O LORD,
ENKINDLE IN YOUR CHURCH THE NEVER-FAILING GIFT OF CHARITY, THAT, FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE OF YOUR SERVANT NICHOLAS OF MYRA, WE MAY HAVE GRACE TO DEAL IN GENEROSITY AND LOVE WITH CHILDREN AND WITH ALL WHO ARE POOR AND DISTRESSED, AND TO UPHOLD THE CAUSE OF THE THOSE WHO HAVE NO HELPER AND ARE TOSSED IN TEMPESTS OF DOUBT OR GRIEF; FOR THE SAKE OF HIM WHO GAVE HIS LIFE FOR US, YOUR SON OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, WHO LIVES AND REIGNS WITH YOU AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, ONE GOD, NOW AND EVER.

AMEN

FROM WATT

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2007 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wattttb at 8-8-2007 08:56 PM
Sorry my friend........the way you ask question, it proved that you did not read my post and did not understand others and less love within you. Please learn the basic love... for GOD IS LOVE.

This what JESUS want us to be...THE CHILDREN OF TRUTH :-

LET YOUR CONTINUAL MERCY, O LORD,
ENKINDLE IN YOUR CHURCH THE NEVER-FAILING GIFT OF CHARITY, THAT, FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE OF YOUR SERVANT NICHOLAS OF MYRA, WE MAY HAVE GRACE TO DEAL IN GENEROSITY AND LOVE WITH CHILDREN AND WITH ALL WHO ARE POOR AND DISTRESSED, AND TO UPHOLD THE CAUSE OF THE THOSE WHO HAVE NO HELPER AND ARE TOSSED IN TEMPESTS OF DOUBT OR GRIEF; FOR THE SAKE OF HIM WHO GAVE HIS LIFE FOR US, YOUR SON OUR SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, WHO LIVES AND REIGNS WITH YOU AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, ONE GOD, NOW AND EVER.

MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SIN ...

thats what many christians says that God is Love and Jesus is love but they will break God commandment by mix pagan festivals.

what santa and rabbit got to do with Christ teachings??

you peoples are mad  or just ignorance.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2007 11:57 PM | Show all posts

Hey Truth8,

Again as you said :-

搕hats what many christians says that God is Love and Jesus is love but they will break God commandment by mix pagan festivals.
what santa and rabbit got to do with Christ teachings??
you peoples are mad  or just ignorance.擺/b]

LISTEN TO JESUS and harden not our heart. If you can抰 understand this version you can find the Indonesian version next page.

LUKE 6 : 27- 49

But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

And he spake a parable unto them, Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?

The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:

He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Look at This SERVANT NICHOLAS OF MYRA, He has done THE WILL OF GOD. He has set a good example for you and me

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2007 12:10 AM | Show all posts

LUKAS 6 : 27- 49

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-8-2007 05:58 PM | Show all posts
cerita pasal Santa Claus...
bende ni famous amongst kids jer sbb i used to have lotsa penpals and i asked each one of them because most of them are Christians anyway. so they say Santa ni wujud utk kids as a perfect way for parents to give presents (or not to give presents) to them.
another interesting fact is that physical appearance of Santa differs from one region to another. i forgot a lot about this tapi i remembered a friend in Finland said Santa in her place come knocking thru the front door and present the christmas present casually, not really the same way people perceive santa with reindeers and big bags of presents and stuffs...

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-6-2024 03:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053937 second(s), 29 queries .