CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Do Chinese people know morality and ethics?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 27-8-2014 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/model- ... enda-054812367.html

Mahkamah Majistret Ipoh hari ini menjatuhkan hukuman denda RM400 terhadap sepasang model, gara-gara beraksi separuh bogel di khalayak ramai pada Isnin lalu, selepas kedua-duanya mengaku salah atas perbuatan mereka, lapor Berita Harian Online.

Low Kah Wai, 27, dan How Jo Yee, 21, mengaku bersalah atas tuduhan menyebabkan kegusaran am apabila berpakaian menjolok mata ketika melakukan sesi fotografi di lampu isyarat Jalan Sultan Yusof, Ipoh, Perak pada 25 Ogos.

Kedua-dua tertuduh didakwa secara bersama mengikut Seksyen 268 Kanun Keseksaan yang boleh dihukum di bawah Seksyen 290 Kanun Keseksaan dibaca bersama Seksyen 34 kanun sama denda sehingga RM400, jika sabit kesalahan.

Kerajaan Malaysia lagi satu ... BODOH. Mereka menjahanamkan nama baik Malaysia dan hanya didenda 400 seorang shj? Nama baik negara aku hanya berharga 800 kah?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-8-2014 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 27-8-2014 04:12 PM
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/model-separuh-bogel-beraksi-di-tempat-awam-didenda-054812367.html ...

by right should 'denda' with community service and fine of 500...since it  took place in public area

Use magic Report

Post time 28-8-2014 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Living like an animal is different than worshipping one. FYI - Chinese people also worship animals. What do you think Monkey King is? .....By Sephiroth
Get the fact right you imbecilic dalit, Monkey King is only a mythological figure and nobody worship him. Yes, no civilised human being is living like an animal nor acts like one but i can pretty easily give example of pervert acts by your kind, eg; it is well known fact that Indian is the most pervert when it comes to orientating their juniors in the local college and universities, cases like Serdang Heli, Rodeo in bukit Expo, the list just goes on and on.....now who is behaving like an animal now and is it fair to say that all Indians are behaving like animals  ???
Nah, you not even a graduate, how do you know ?

Living like animals means you have discarded your humanity and intellect to be like animals. So YES - it is much worse than worshipping one....by Sephiroth
Yea right, habitual rapist and misogynistic kind like you have any traces of humanity at all....

Yes, because only MAD MEN and ANIMALS run around naked. And if majority of Chinese does this, it only shows that they are mad in their mind and animalistic in their nature. .....by Sephiroth
Another imbecilic comment by a poor Sudroidy dalit, all civilised and intelligent human being knows that what you wear got nothing to do with humanity and morality, just look at Taliban, ISIS and ISIL, how their women and men wear ? Ultra conservative yet their acts are nothing short of beastial and evil at best. Perhaps Sudroid dalit like you is coming to the senses now and contemplating convert to Islam and become a Mamak and get the bumi status you have always wanted and join the familiar faces in ISMA and Perkasa.

FYI - ALL gangsters, drunkards, terrorists and rapists KNOWS that they are wrong by law and will be punished. They don't come out with some riddiculos excuse like Adam and Eve bull$hit to justify their nonsense like Chinese do after the Naked party incident and most likely what will appear when that couple get arrested soon......by Sephiroth
Again, this dalit just finally reinforce himself as MAmak cum Perkasa wannabe...
And for the information of benign forumers here, not everyone in the recent nude party is Chinese

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2014 08:16 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://my.news.yahoo.com/sex-bl ... m-us-135453182.html

Alvin Tan, the blogger who had ran foul of authorities in both Malaysia and Singapore, claims to have fled to the United States, where he intends to seek political asylum.

The 26-year-old and his partner, Vivian Lee, 25, are facing criminal charges under Malaysia's Sedition Act as well as the Film Censorship Act for their controversial online uploads, including a photo deemed insulting to Islam on Facebook, Channel News Asia (CNA) reported today.

The couple, who came to be known as "Alvivi", were jointly accused of making a seditious posting on their Facebook page last year, when they uploaded a photo of themselves eating the herbal pork soup dish, bak kut teh, with the caption "Selamat berbuka puasa" (Happy breaking fast) as it was posted during the Ramadan month.

Speaking to a CNA correspondent today, via a personal Facebook account that the regional broadcaster had verified belongs to the “sex blogger”, Tan said: “I'm busy starting a new life here (in the US), apart from awaiting my final asylum hearing. I'm here to seek political refuge from the tyranny of Umno - simple as that.”
He added that he had first applied to the US authorities for asylum-seeker status in May, after disappearing from the public eye following a documentary shoot in Singapore.

CNA reported that he feels confident the US will grant him asylum, failing which, he feels he has no other choice but to continue posting "seditious material" online to strengthen his case.

Government ... next time, if you find a pig like this, PLEASE SHOT THEM.

He run his mouth and now in USA seeking political asylum? What could happen if USA doesn't grant him the asylum he seeks? Where could he go next? China?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2014 02:18 AM | Show all posts
it is wise if you put the title as "do youngsters know morality and ethics?", i was expecting better from an indian since he claimed to have morale ethics in his blood.

a wise person knows that everything associated with race will end up being circular argument.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-10-2014 11:26 AM | Show all posts
cmf_Presa1200 posted on 20-10-2014 02:18 AM
it is wise if you put the title as "do youngsters know morality and ethics?", i was expecting better ...

Bull$hit.

Go into the real World and look at how Chinese people behave. They think with their wallets and bank account, have no thoughts of how other (race) people behave.

Who are the triad members? Chinese. The word Kongsi gelap comes from Chinese term for triads and even those who live by these dark organization believe in brotherhood - regardless of law and order, as if being in Kongsi gelap makes you above the laws. We even have reports these triads attacking Majlis Perbandaran staff and tailing them. DO CHINESE KNOW MORALITY AND LAWS?

Go and look at pasar malam. Most of people selling pirate brands (like handphone, charger, DVD etc) are Chinese or Malays employed by Chinese (because they have come to believe the Government will go lean on their own race compared to Chinese and Indians). Again, DO CHINESE KNOWS MORALITY AND LAWS?

Go to restaurant and see how Chinese behave. Like the restaurant belongs to them. They take off their sandals and sit barefoot. Their kids run around making noise like the restaurant is their house kitchen and both parents will not stop their children because no one will come and slap them across the face.  DO CHINESE KNOWS MANNERS AND MORALITY?

Go to local college or temples, see how Chinese youngsters dress to this places. While Malays and Indian youth will dress decently (T-shirt and Jeans), Chinese youths will come as if they are going to sleep. Shorts so tight you can see their pockets pocking out and T-shirts with stupid remarks on them. Chinese boys dress like pasar malam workers and Chinese girls dress like prostitutes.

This is NOT a racist statements, this is FACT. Matter a fact, because of Chinese people and their lack of common sense and morality, even Malays and Indian society starts to mimic them as well.

And don't give me that $hit about Buddhism or Christianity. Chinese by nature are money-minded atheists. They will worship anything - including rocks and trees if it means they will fill their pockets, wallets and bank accounts.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-10-2014 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-10-2014 11:26 AM
Bull$hit.

Go into the real World and look at how Chinese people behave. They think wi ...
DO CHINESE KNOW MORALITY AND LAWS?

Go and look at pasar malam. Most of people selling pirate brands (like handphone, charger, DVD etc) are Chinese or Malays employed by Chinese (because they have come to believe the Government will go lean on their own race compared to Chinese and Indians). Again, DO CHINESE KNOWS MORALITY AND LAWS?

.....ah long poster everywhere....chinese not afraid of law ...because law in malaysia is weak...easily can bullied...

if you  visit  thailand....not single poster like ahlong or whatever poster in lampost or road street...because thai goverment are very strick on this issue...here ?  Malaysia boleh ...

so, the  Goverment should act very stern to combat this issue...not one time..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2014 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Bull$hit.

Go to local college or temples, see how Chinese youngsters dress to this places. While Malays and Indian youth will dress decently (T-shirt and Jeans), Chinese youths will come as if they are going to sleep. Shorts so tight you can see their pockets pocking out and T-shirts with stupid remarks on them. Chinese boys dress like pasar malam workers and Chinese girls dress like prostitutes.

also they smell bad...kind of bau hanyir....why??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-10-2014 11:47 AM | Show all posts
by Truth.8

.....ah long poster everywhere....chinese not afraid of law ...because law in malaysia is weak...easily can bullied...

In 1980s, there are a lot of question and critics when Malaysia introduced death penalty for drug traffickers, saying such thing will not solve the problem and many of those punished are drug mules - don't even know what inside the bags. The Government remain strict, stating that it is individual's responsibility to check what they are carrying. Today, we can say Malaysia has very small problems when comes to drug traffics (if compared to countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Indochina).

But I do agree that Malaysian laws are weak. We can see corruption everywhere and even policemen take bribes in the street without fear of the laws. We need society with stronger laws. Cut off the hands that take bribes, fire the officers in offices which has a lot of bribes and receive complains about its staff. Stop politicians who have bribe or grafiti case filed to them and prevent them from going to office till the court verdict comes out. Book everyone who sells illegal products in pasar malam or supermarkets and charge them with theft, which could carry prison sentence.

Society which has weak punishment system will breed more and more individuals who do not respect the laws and in the end, become nuisance to the rest of the society, like what the Chinese are doing today.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-10-2014 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 20-10-2014 11:32 AM
also they smell bad...kind of bau hanyir....why??

Because their souls already booked a place in hell.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2014 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 20-10-2014 11:48 AM
Because their souls already booked a place in hell.

oh really? first time i hear  this...for all i know they like to eat the soup soup things which lot artificial ingredients  such black soy sauce, ajinomoto and etc...they dont cook using tumeric and other herbs...

they eat sharing food like sitting in table and all will use the chopstick to pick up the foods....they eat anything from dog, frog and etc...that why they kind smell hanyir...plus they do not cook fish  using tumeric just using kicap...

if were compare buddhist  ...they do not smell such...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2014 09:10 PM | Show all posts
Bull$hit.

The real world tells me that everyone is imperfect, not a single race is better than other. maybe you can only think of chinese gangsters, but you ignored the fact that every country has mafia. What about the mexican drug lords, are you DARE to say there is no indian mafia? I went to a chinese car workshop at Klang and asked the tokeh why they closed so early, the wife said because most of the workshop along the roadside has been robbed by indians. They are the only shop that hasn't been robbed so they must take extra precautions. Look what have your kinds done to other community? DO INDIANS KNOW MORALITY AND LAWS?

And look at india, why do they drink water from the polluted river? What's even worse, they collected the sweet seawater and thought that it was miracle. Are they uneducated enough to ignore water-borne diseases that can cause serious illnesses? What about the rat temple, don't they know rats and mice are infectious agents? DO INDIANS KNOW HYGIENE?

Youngsters wear sexy have nothing to do with race. It's because of their mentality. You never seen white bikini girls? Or nude beaches near Amsterdam? Malays and Indians wear more decent because of their tradition and religion. In fact, older chinese generations are the ones that more conservative, look how did they wear during earlier days. Since you know how to use the word "athiests" i guess you understand that these people have no obligations and rules to follow.

Yeah true, chinese people are very money oriented and that's what makes them more successful than others, at least better than we southeast asians. Today, China is building the biggest of this and biggest of that, mega structures, 30 floors of earthquake resistant building within 15 days. What do we have here? They worth competing with other superpowers as having the fastest growing economy. And we? Bashing each other and arguing over who is more holier.

I'm not trying to say chinese people are perfect. No, they are not and neither do Indians. If you think chinese are that bad, please don't ever set your foot in shopping complexes owned by chinese. Otherwise, it will degrade your status. Maybe you are the only indian that dislikes chinese people. Luckily, those indians i've met so far are ok with everyone.  

Better still, maybe you can blame your gods for creating chinese people.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-10-2014 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 20-10-2014 06:14 PM
oh really? first time i hear  this...for all i know they like to eat the soup soup things which lo ...

Please do your research before commenting. Soy sauce isn't an artificial condiment, it is a product of fermentation. Ajinomoto is produced by Japan, still, their sushi ranked no. 3 on CNNGo. Just because other nations don't use turmeric doesn't mean their foods are inferior. Does pizza have turmeric? No, but still it's a crowd-pleaser, an all time favourite. Curry has loads of turmeric but not everyone likes it.

Chinese and Japanese cuisines emphasize on the natural taste of the ingredients, a simple stir fried bokchoy tastes much better than an overelaborated turmeric cabbage like you can find in those mamak restaurants. I want to taste veggies, not turmeric. Although i love masak lemak and all that homecooked stuffs, i still enjoy chinese food very much.

Your comment only shows that you're lacking of common knowledge. Taiwan's national dish, beef noodle gets its taste because of spices. Some chinese dishes are simple, some cooked with spices, depends on regional and styles. Maybe in your mind chinese foods only char kueh teow and chicken rice. You should travel more to learn from other people. Some foods are good with spices while some are good with seasonings, our world isn't monotonous.

they eat anything from dog, frog and etc...that why they kind smell hanyir...

since you love thailand so much, did you forget to visit food vendors that sell fried cockroaches, worms, bamboo rats, rotten fish, sound familiar? Oh yeah, thai eat frogs too.

Last edited by cmf_Presa1200 on 21-10-2014 12:39 AM

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2014 09:14 AM | Show all posts
by cmf_Presa1200  

The real world tells me that everyone is imperfect, not a single race is better than other. maybe you can only think of chinese gangsters, but you ignored the fact that every country has mafia.

That is your excuse for these immorale race? That everyone is imperfect? STUPID EXCUSE. Who teaches you that? Why do they teach Morale classes in school to children? Why it is expected that parents should teach manners to their children before sending them out to the World? Do you even know why they have the saying "Kurang Ajar" in Malay language? STUPID EXCUSE.

Chinese gangsters are NOT EQUAL to Chinese Triad. Triads are organized crime syndicate while gangsters are a group of hoodlum who does petty crime. Triads commit organized crime - drugs, prostitution, extortion etc. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. As far as I know, only four countries have Mafia - China with its triads, America with its organized crime syndicate, Italy with its mafia and South America with its drug cartels.

I went to a chinese car workshop at Klang and asked the tokeh why they closed so early, the wife said because most of the workshop along the roadside has been robbed by indians.

Oi arsehole ... Do you think I don't know Klang kah? I know that place very well. South Klang (Indian Mosque section) are controlled by Indian merchants while North Klang (the Mydin area) are controlled by Malays, Bangladesh and Pakistanis. There are not many Chinese shops in South but there are a few in North. Maybe you are mistaken thinking Bangla and Pukistans as Indians, since Chinese have naturally occurring eye problems and short pig-like legs from eating porks - evident by their double parking in front of restaurants cos they too lazy to walk.

And look at india ...

Do you want me to bring in the Communist China here? NO? Stick to Malaysia.

Youngsters wear sexy have nothing to do with race. It's because of their mentality.

That is why I asked whether Chinese have morality and ethics or not, stupid.

Yeah true, chinese people are very money oriented ...

Good, we agree.

If you think chinese are that bad, please don't ever set your foot in shopping complexes owned by chinese.  

Tell the Chinese to put a signboard outside like they did in the past and I will not go there. Have you ever been to old Chinese coffee shop? they have this big black signboard on top which says their name. Tell them to put that back and then stop using Hindu gods on their altar (they will not make any money for lazy Chinese). And also stop putting non-Chinese workers in there as well. WE WILL SEE HOW LONG CHINESE BUSINESS LASTS WITHOUT THESE.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 10:09 AM | Show all posts
cmf_Presa1200 posted on 20-10-2014 09:24 PM
Please do your research before commenting. Soy sauce isn't an artificial condiment, it is a produc ...

well...i telling that certain chinese smell 'hanyir' ...i believed many will agreed with me....
of course the pakistani or indian smell of body odor ...but the smell of 'hanyir' is worst...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 10:12 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2014 09:14 AM
by cmf_Presa1200  
Tell the Chinese to put a signboard outside like they did in the past and I will not go there. Have you ever been to old Chinese coffee shop? they have this big black signboard on top which says their name. Tell them to put that back and then stop using Hindu gods on their altar (they will not make any money for lazy Chinese). And also stop putting non-Chinese workers in there as well. WE WILL SEE HOW LONG CHINESE BUSINESS LASTS WITHOUT THESE.

i dont visit kopitaiam....because the food can be doubt even they wrote halal

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-10-2014 10:53 AM | Show all posts
cmf_Presa1200 posted on 20-10-2014 09:24 PM
Please do your research before commenting. Soy sauce isn't an artificial condiment, it is a produc ...
since you love thailand so much, did you forget to visit food vendors that sell fried cockroaches, worms, bamboo rats, rotten fish, sound familiar? Oh yeah, thai eat frogs too.
regarding about thai peoples eating those meats you mentioned, not all thai eat such...many are vegetarian , some eat chicken  and pork

yes i saw those selling worms...this are the low  class peoples or average earner...even in india some 'pariah' eat rats...

...but you must understand that the way thai cook using lot of herbs, lemon grass, kunyit and herbs...so I do not smell 'hanyir' while mix with them...

chinese i seen eat steam fish only mix with  salt ...which not good....fish and other meats need good mixture of herbs like kunyit and other herbs to killed the bau hanyir and germs...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-10-2014 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 21-10-2014 10:12 AM
i dont visit kopitaiam....because the food can be doubt even they wrote halal

Of course kopitaim shops are not halal. Orginally, it is not coffee shop. In the old days, such shops can be considered as restaurant (where they sell food which contains pork), sweet and drinks (regular coffee shop) and liquor all mixed in one. The cup you drink from could be used to serve liqour to the pervious customer and even those small porcelein cup for tea, they don't wash it after every customer, just dump it into water and bring it to the next customer.

You think any Malay or India customer could want to drink in such shops? Of course not, that is why they mimic Malay and Indian Muslim shops and put Indian gods on altar to boost their business.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2014 01:29 PM
Of course kopitaim shops are not halal. Orginally, it is not coffee shop. In the old days, such sh ...

anything cook by chinese even got halal, i mean served with meats  ...i never step foot...unless no choice .....like in bangkok...no choice...need to eat vegetarian sandwich but next to the counter got ham, bacon...like i said...that kind situation i do not have choice...

if is vegetarian restaurant i think ok lah

Last edited by Truth.8 on 21-10-2014 06:22 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 21-10-2014 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth posted on 21-10-2014 09:14 AM
by cmf_Presa1200  
That is your excuse for these immorale race? That everyone is imperfect? STUPID EXCUSE.

No, i never justified what they've done and i never said their crimes must not be countered. If you think you're that kinda justice upholder cum chinese hater why don't you go lodge a complaint against those illegal along, pirated dvd seller and chinese criminals in specific? Because i don't like them too. You think malay kids nowadays not embarrassing the nation? You think ustad and ulamak don't condemn them? So what, should i hate my own people as well? Or maybe hate the whole world since every race also got criminals?

Oi arsehole ... Do you think I don't know Klang kah?

You can correct other people's statement without using harsh word. It is either you're in a bad mood, or someone has hit the nail on your head. "Arsehole", so much of "morale ethics" in your Indian blood.

Maybe you are mistaken thinking Bangla and Pukistans as Indians

If you said you know klang very well then you should understand my point. The place i went was jln Sg. Rasau. After all, i just convey message from what I've heard. You can be defensive and live in denial. It's up to you. People are not blind.

That is why I asked whether Chinese have morality and ethics or not, stupid.

Go preach them about how good your religion/ideology is, go tell them how to wear properly. Maybe you could change the entire chinese in Malaysia. Do something then, don't just bark here.

they have this big black signboard on top which says their name. Tell them to put that back and then stop using Hindu gods on their altar (they will not make any money for lazy Chinese). And also stop putting non-Chinese workers in there as well. WE WILL SEE HOW LONG CHINESE BUSINESS LASTS WITHOUT THESE.

Wow, you have a problem with chinese people displaying their family name? Go ask your indian fellows stop making kolam in front of their house before you asking chinese to do so.

The bottom line is, i'm happy with my chinese friends as well as others. You have issues with that particular race that's your own problem. Honestly, i shouldn't waste my time on that. Go on and live in denial and hatred where everyone else is enjoying their lives.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

5-6-2024 07:15 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.546034 second(s), 42 queries .