CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Last night I dream in mosque with muslims...

[Copy link]
Post time 1-4-2015 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 1-4-2015 01:43 PM
everyone has their own view.....Prophet Daniel also dream and has meaning....

true.... but a prophet's dream is very different with us normal human beings. maybe u should ask the expert about takwil mimpi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-4-2015 02:26 PM | Show all posts
ijan_jenin replied at 1-4-2015 01:49 PM
true.... but a prophet's dream is very different with us normal human beings. maybe u should ask t ...
true.... but a prophet's dream is very different with us normal human beings. maybe u should ask the expert about takwil mimpi
what? normal human beings? u mean prophet danial not human? alien?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2015 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 1-4-2015 02:26 PM
what? normal human beings? u mean prophet danial not human? alien?

he's human... but God granted him something special...that not us ordinary human will get

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2015 05:19 PM | Show all posts
ijan_jenin replied at 1-4-2015 02:38 PM
he's human... but God granted him something special...that not us ordinary human will get
what make u think God never grant such special to his creations  at present time??

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2015 07:50 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 1-4-2015 05:19 PM
what make u think God never grant such special to his creations  at present time??

Thats my opinion brother, because im not perfect nor im pious enough to get those speciality. But on the contrary, god give me a job, give me family, give me air to breath and so forth. Thats more than enough. But if you on the other hand thinks beyond, its your opinion too, i respect that.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-4-2015 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 2-4-2015 10:57 AM
ijan_jenin replied at 1-4-2015 07:50 PM
Thats my opinion brother, because im not perfect nor im pious enough to get those speciality. But  ...
Thats my opinion brother, because im not perfect nor im pious enough to get those speciality. But on the contrary, god give me a job, give me family, give me air to breath and so forth. Thats more than enough. But if you on the other hand thinks beyond, its your opinion too, i respect that.

hellooooooooooooo my dearest muslim friend.......
let me beings saying you still in learning process    because you do not THINK what you write....
firslty, GOD the creator the Almigthy will be very please to HIS creations (not  hamba/or servant), if one done very good deeds, sincere ,honest and God  fearing....hence  test after test shall put  upon HIS creations....when    such test  given to HIS creations....some fail.....some  win with paitence....

GOD will provide job, family or anything that please HIM...if one  walk in right way, sincere and honest .....so, in terms of   dreams and etc...GOD will shower his power and blessing to anyone not only prophets......GOD will appear in form of human to anyone but one could not see HIS real image as we will die..meaning GOD can impersonate any images but to see HIS real image , we not able to do so as HE is  extremly HOLY.
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.Exodus 33:20

So I believed my dream seeing GOD was true ...but only HIS lip which not clear as it was cloudy but HIS voice was sooo good when GOD asked" tengah buat  apa itu?"
futher GOD ask again " bagus ke   safron itu? when I answered   GOD.. HE   smile and vanished in cloudy smoke.....HIS   smile can make one forget all the problem...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-4-2015 08:30 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

uther GOD ask again " bagus ke   safron itu? when I answered   GOD.. HE   smile and vanished in cloudy smoke.....HIS   smile can make one forget all the problem...

The Devil is finally making contact with you, is it?
Good ... it means the Time is drawing near.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2015 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 2-4-2015 11:08 AM
The Devil is finally making contact with you, is it?
Good ... it means the Time is drawing near

how could be my dream devil when I do  not worship asuras the demon like u? the asuras like todi/samsu drinking god, cigar smoking, eating fresh chicken and eggs and the followers smell like one? plus the erotic stories and scandal by your god krishnan stole butter and peeping women taking bath in river.....you mind elaborate more on this??..oh yeah the simiramis cult...mother worshipping which has the roots of nimrod...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2015 02:18 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 31-3-2015 05:46 PM
heemmmm

awal nak di terjemah?? apa maksud tersirat?? boleh Ob terangkan maksud tersebut ...

awal nak di terjemah?? apa maksud tersirat?? boleh Ob terangkan maksud tersebut.
yg bab saffron ada sikit     melukakan? mcm mana itu? sila huraikan...
aku rasa DIA sentiasa akan memberi sejahtera kepada umat nya sekiranya kita ingatkan DIA selalu...

yg awalnye tu
maksudnye - saudara dah ada atau tahu yg didalamnya
tapi maih kabur lagi
pedih melukakan hati n perasaan yg lain

kita INGAT DIA
n si iblis tu pun dok INGAT DIA gak ....................... sama tapi berbeda kan

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2015 02:36 PM | Show all posts
orangbesi replied at 2-4-2015 02:18 PM
awal nak di terjemah?? apa maksud tersirat?? boleh Ob terangkan maksud tersebut.
yg bab saffron a ...
n si iblis tu pun dok INGAT DIA gak ....................... sama tapi berbeda kan

maksud iblis yg dtg dlm mimpi aku ke??

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2015 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 2-4-2015 02:36 PM

hehehe.....
sory ya
aku mengacah kamu je
pasal nak tengok, kamu boleh bedakan
antara dua unsur yg berbeza tu - yg baik atau yg tarak baik

kalau yg berserban, berjubah siap dgn kepit kitab
senyum manis  muka berseri-seri
belum tentu dianya baik
atau dia umpan kamu sikit sikit.................last dia sentap,   AMACAM!!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-4-2015 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 6-4-2015 12:43 PM
orangbesi replied at 4-4-2015 03:51 PM

hehehe.....
ehehe.....
sory ya
aku mengacah kamu je
pasal nak tengok, kamu boleh bedakan
antara dua unsur yg berbeza tu - yg baik atau yg tarak baik

kalau yg berserban, berjubah siap dgn kepit kitab
senyum manis  muka berseri-seri
belum tentu dianya baik
atau dia umpan kamu sikit sikit.................last dia sentap,   AMACAM!!!

Keyakinan itu penting....DIA muncul pun tidak menyuruh saya membuat benda khurafat... saya  ke tempat yg sama esok hari utk jumpa DIA , tapi x dpt jumpa DIA cuma saya jumpa orang yg berjubah putih tapi kulit  hitam....yg hitam kurang ajar sikit bila saya tanya pasal safron...

DIA yg dtg tanya soalan ...tidak nampak muka cuma senyuman yg agar kabur sebab kabus tebal...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-4-2015 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 6-4-2015 02:14 PM

last nite ( or midmorning around 3am ,  I think) I dream again 6-4-15, little scary. here is my dream:

A muslim men with holy  garment, pray outside the  mosque .  The mosque was up the hill so the muslim guy not manage to climb the hill to reach the mosque to pray so he made short cut by praying down.

I try to reach that mosque by going up to the hill  out of   curiosity , but found PETRONAS station along the side which was already vacant and going to that mosque in high hill make me tired so, I make my way back, while coming from the hill  at  Jalan Bangsar nearby TNB next shell station...a  group of militants, carrying riffles and others weapons, shooting at civilians at Jalan Bangsar...I was very scared....managed to hide near the drain (longkang)..
some civilans urged me to follow them but I refused...the  civilans  was shot dead ...expect me hiding in drain( longkang)..

The meaning of my  dreams could be: Malaysia will face difficulty include pertronas...many Muslims calling themselves Islam but not Muslims...this related to the hill where Muslims could not reach the mosque to pray..

Or maybe it could be  ISIS issue in malaysia .... as our IGB says before the ISIS are real...

today news :
Polis menahan 17 orang yang didakwa merancang serangan di Kuala Lumpur, kata ketua polis negara hari ini.

Suspek, termasuk dua orang yang pulang daripada Syria, ditahan semalam, menurut tweet Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar.

Khalid tidak memperincikan tangkapan suspek-suspek itu.

Tangkapan itu dibuat seminggu selepas pengarah bahagian antikeganasan Datuk Ayub Khan Mydin berkaitan serangan penyokong kumpulan bersenjata Negara Islam di bumi Malaysia.

Polis berkata sekurang-kurangnya 63 orang rakyat Malaysia telah pergi ke Syria dan Iraq untuk berjuang bersama-sama IS.

Ramai sudah didakwa di mahkamah tahun lepas susulan cubaan mereka ke sana.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2015 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 1-4-2015 05:19 PM
And what makes u think God did?
Define SPECIAL....
To some being able to breathe or to see is alraedy SPECIAL gifts from Almighty.
But to some they....they even prefer not to be born rather than facing judgement day.
WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT "SPECIAL"?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2015 09:09 AM | Show all posts
zulkifleerahman replied at 7-4-2015 08:54 AM
Define SPECIAL....
To some being able to breathe or to see is al ...
Define SPECIAL....
To some being able to breathe or to see is alraedy SPECIAL gifts from Almighty.
But to some they....they even prefer not to be born rather than facing judgement day.
WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT "SPECIAL"?
GOD is powerful enough to do anything to  HIS creations ...that what i call faith and confidence...bear in mind, we not slave /or hamba to GOD...we are HIS creations....

Special meaning, to anyone that GOD touches HIS soul.....anyone not necessary prophets ....
Yes, to wake up early morning from bed also special because we still alive....what is special ? you need deed that out  by yourself....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2015 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 7-4-2015 09:09 AM
GOD is powerful enough to do anything to  HIS creations ...that what i call faith and confidence.. ...

What is the different between hamba and creations?

If you create something....will you not want your creation
To be of some use to you?( from your perspective )
OR
If you are created...will you not want to be of use to
Your creator?????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2015 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Special meaning, to anyone that GOD touches HIS soul.....anyone not necessary prophets ....
Yes, to wake up early morning from bed also special because we still alive....what is special ? you need deed that out  by yourself....

God touches every being soul..every living creations of his.
Question is......where do you stand ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2015 01:49 PM | Show all posts
zulkifleerahman replied at 7-4-2015 10:39 AM

If you create something....will you not want ...

If you create something....will you not want your creation
To be of some use to you?( from your perspective )
OR
If you are created...will you not want to be of use to
Your creator?????
firstly, as christian faith, we not slave/or hamba to God but childern of

That difference is that Islam’s god is never described or known as "Father", but in both Christianity and Judaism, God is known as Father...
so, are you slave to your own father or childerens???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2015 01:50 PM | Show all posts
zulkifleerahman replied at 7-4-2015 10:42 AM
Question is......where do you stan ...
Question is......where do you stand ?
where I stand? i am standing  right in the earth...that where i stand....

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2015 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 7-4-2015 01:49 PM
firstly, as christian faith, we not slave/or hamba to God but childern of

That difference is t ...
That difference is that Islam’s god is never described or known as "Father", but in both Christianity and Judaism, God is known as Father...
so, are you slave to your own father or childerens???
So ...you are a creation of THE father. The father create you and
Therefore you are his children. As children you want to please the
Father.......what better way than to be his servant?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

24-5-2024 01:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077377 second(s), 42 queries .