~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-11-2008 09:33 PM | Show all posts

NEW!! AT HALLOWEEN PARTY IN HOLLYWOOD ~ OCT 31,08

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 5-11-2008 09:25 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA PICKS HER CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT

[table=98%][tr][td]Taking part in the 2008 Presidential election, Christina Aguilera and husband Jason Bratman were spotted out at a Beverly Hills polling station on Tuesday (November 4).

The cute couple walked side-by-side after casting their votes, with the 揋enie In a Bottle

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2008 09:26 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S SHEER ELECTION DAY

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman cast their votes at a Beverly Hills polling station in Los Angeles on Tuesday, Election Day. (Watch the video here.)

Her new album, Keeps Getting

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-11-2008 09:29 PM | Show all posts

NEW!!! VOTING IN BEVERLY HILLS WITH JORDAN ~ NOV 4, 08

Use magic Report

Post time 6-11-2008 09:26 AM | Show all posts

Balas #480 :.Dreamy_Eyes.:\ catat

wow..so wild n hot !!!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2008 09:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fredbok87 at 6-11-2008 09:26 AM
wow..so wild n hot !!!

huhuuu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:32 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA TURNS SUPERHERO

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera has swapped her Dirrty ways for fighting crime for a comic-book inspired advert.

The pop star plays a series of superheroes in an advert to promote the release of her greatest hits album.

Wearing a skin-tight red catsuit and cape it is clear the new mum has lost none of her famous sex appeal.

After the birth of her son Max in January this year, the 27-year-old has admitted she feels sexier than ever.

'I think it is sexier to be more knowledgeable about life, growing from your experiences, growing into a woman or person

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:33 PM | Show all posts

FORGET X-MEN, HERE'S XTINA

Christina Aguilera is making a superhuman effort to shift copies of her Greatest Hits album.

The pop vixen is back to her Dirrty best in TV ads for the new disc following the birth of baby MAX in January.

Sexy Christina squeezes her ample boobs into various flesh-compressing PVC suits to portray several different superheroes in the comic book-style promos.

Nailing a series of eye-watering high kicks and action sequences, Christina proves her energy levels haven抰 been affected by motherhood.

Whether or not sales of her albums have remains to be seen.

Source: The Sun

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:34 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S PROMO VIDEO FOR UPCOMING GRETEST HITS

Gearing up to release her greatest hits album later this month, Christina Aguilera comes out with a commercial video promoting her upcoming compilation LP. Featuring comic-book inspired scenes, the video shows her with blonde hair, bright-red lips and superhero costumes, performing a short set of her latest single "Keeps Gettin' Better".

Aguilera's first greatest hits effort is titled "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits". Scheduled to be dropped across the U.S. on November 11 exclusively through Target, the forthcoming LP will include new versions of her previous hits such as "Genie in a Bottle", "Beautiful", "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)", "What a Girl Wants", and a remake of "Lady Marmalade", the 2001 song which also features Lil' Kim, Mya, and Pink.

Source: AceShowbiz

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:35 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA GOING ELECTRO ON NEW ALBUM?

Christina Aguilera is lining up electronic-oriented artists such as Sia Furler, Goldfrapp and Ladytron to collaborate with her on her fourth studio album, which she'll continue to work on in 2009.

In a teleconference with reporters, Aguilera acknowledged influence on "You Are What You Are," a moody, ambient remake of her hit "Beautiful" from the upcoming "Keeps Getting Better: A Decade of Hits" and confirmed the Zero 7 associate and solo artist will be working with her on the new album.

"I'm definitely a fan of Sia's," said Aguilera, who previously told Billboard about her desire to pursue a more "futuristic" sound on the album. "I was thrilled she also wanted to work together and, in turn, was a fan of mine."

Aguilera said the two plan to hit the studio in January but are "setting the wheels in motion now ... I'm not exactly sure what we're gonna get when we get in the studio together, but (as) with all great things I'll go in and there's probably magic to be had."

Aguilera said she's been listening to "a lot" of Sia, Goldfrapp and Ladytron during the past year, which impacted not only "You Are What You Are" but also the "Genie in a Bottle" revamp "Genie 2.0" and the two new songs on "Keeps Getting Better": the title track and "Dynamite."

As for other collaborators on the album, which will follow-up 2006's "Back to Basics," Aguilera said there's "nothing I can give away now, but there's always somebody that I'm inspired by to work with. I have to keep under wraps who that would be, just 'cause I always like the element of surprise."

Source: Billboard

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:37 PM | Show all posts

HOLLYWOOD HOTTIES HIT DSQUARED2 AND W SHINDIG

[table=98%][tr][td]Usually when any one of these ladies shows up at an event it抯 a big deal. But at last night抯 Dsquared2 and W Event, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Mischa Barton, Nicole Richie and Sophia Bush all lit up the Chateau Marmont Penthouse 64.

揕abor Pains

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:38 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA: MAX HAS THE MUSIC GENE

In this week's issue of PEOPLE magazine, Christina Aguilera answers five burning questions about her career and home life. Her favorite subject to chat about? Son Max Liron, 10 months. In the story, Christina reveals that she and husband Jordan Bratman are hoping for more children. She shares,

"I honestly can't wait for the next one! I do want more kids, and I want them to be close in age, at least the first two. I don't know [how many total]; I don't want to plan that too in-depth, so we'll see what happens."

The singer, 27, also says that Max has adopted his mom's love of music, sharing, "He bangs on everything like a drummer! He's definitely got the music gene."

Source: Celebrity Baby Blog

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:44 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA REINVENTS OLD HITS ON NEW COLLECTION

Better With Time
by Mariel Concepcion

Aguilera Reinvents Old Hits On New Collection

From exposing her erotic side on her 2002 "Stripped" album to emulating pinup dolls in videos like "Candy Man" and "Ain't No Other Man" on "Back To Basics" in 2006, Christina Aguilera is all about reinventing herself.

Now with the Nov. 11 release of "Keeps Getting Better: A Decade of Hits," which will be sold exclusively in Target, the 27-year old singer is reinventing some old hits.

The album includes new versions of "Genie in a Bottle" and "Beautiful," titled "Genie 2.0" and "You Are What You Are (Beautiful)," respectively, plus new songs "Keeps Getting Better" and "Dynamite." Staples such as "Dirty," "Come On Over" and "Hurt" also appear.

Produced by longtime collaborator Linda Perry, the new and remixed tracks all feature "futuristic sounds with beats driven more toward dance music," Aguilera says. "This time around, I'm with this superhero element based on the fact that fans have grown up with me since I was 17 and have continually supported my changes throughout the years."

揔eeps Getting Better

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:49 PM | Show all posts

GREATEST HITS CD BOOKLET

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:52 PM | Show all posts

IN HOLLYWOOD ~ NOV 4,08

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 08:57 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA'S TARGET COMMERCIAL

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1052280270439

SNEAK PEEK: Inside Christina Aguilera's New Commercial

Christina Aguilera goes back in time to get the look for her new TV commercial to promote her greatest hits CD

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 09:00 PM | Show all posts

:pompom: :pompom: :2cool: :victory:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2008 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Product ad copycat of Come on over video

HOW FUNNY!!

06' issue of cosmopaltion

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2008 09:12 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S HITS REVAMP

Christina Aguilera has revealed she only agreed to promote her Greatest Hits album if she could revamp her hits.

The Dirrty singer told the Daily Star when she released Keeps Gettin' Better -- A Decade of Hits this month, she insisted on putting a new twist on her classic, chart-topping singles.

Christina said: "I felt strongly that I had to reinvent some of the old tracks and give the fans something fresh, so I re-recorded a handful.

"There's new songs and new versions of Beautiful and Genie In A Bottle which is called Genie 2.0."

The 27-year-old star - who became a mother to son Max this year - is really proud to have a Greatest Hits record out already.

She said: "I have to take a step back and pinch myself because I'm still only 27. I'm really proud of my decade of hard work. A lot of pop stars don't last the distance."

Christina is signed to RCA records. Since 1999 she has released three studio albums, a Spanish album and a Christmas album.

Source: Virgin Media

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2008 09:14 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S 'BEAUTYLIGHT' NIGHT

[table=98%][tr][td]Showing off her sexy new dolled-up hairdo, Christina Aguilera attended the 揵eautyLIGHT

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

5-6-2024 11:58 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069730 second(s), 41 queries .