Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: :.Dreamy_Eyes.:

~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:34 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA GLAMS UP AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

[table=98%][tr][td]With a hot new single, as well as a much sought-after greatest hits album, Christina Aguilera is riding high on a post pregnancy comeback. And it was more of the same fabulousness at tonight抯 American Music Awards.

The 揂in抰 No Other Man

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:36 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA ROCKS OUT AT AMAS

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera belts out a medley of songs at the 2008 American Music Awards at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday.

The 27-year old singer performed a 7-minute medley including: 揃eautiful

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:38 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA MORE RACKS UP THE SEX APPEAL AT AMAS

Fishnets! Spikes! Leather!

Bad girl fashion made a major comeback at the American Music Awards Sunday night, with female performers scrambling to out-sex appeal each other onstage in a variety of scintillating outfits.

Christina Aguilera unleashed her inner "Dirrty" girl in a lingerie-inspired corseted one-piece that ended somewhere around the top of her thighs. But she didn't stop there: The 27-year-old mom paired her skimpy look with the ever-classic combo of fishnet stockings and thigh-high rubber boots.

Briefs and fishnets were also Beyonce Knowles' attire of choice, topped off with a two-toned mini-jacket, cut low to show off a lil' cleavage, natch.

Not to be outdone, the *****cat Dolls took the stage in ensemble all-rubber gear, which they accessorized with uh, stripper poles.

But - hands down - the winner of the naughty diva award went to Rihanna.

Sharp spikes and chains dotted the 20-year-old's strapless, bust-boosting rubber vest by The Blonds, paired with Helmut Lang leather pants and over-the-knee Alexander McQueen boots.

She must have done something right: The fashion-forward starlet headed home with two awards.

Source: NY Daily News

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:40 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA GETS HER OWN POST-AMA PARTY

[table=98%][tr][td]She抯 one of the top-selling female pop artists today, so it抯 no wonder Christina Aguilera got her own party following last night抯 American Music Awards.

The 揂in抰 No Other Man

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:42 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA TARGETS A NIGHT OF MUSIC

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera and Target team up to Celebrate 揂 Night of Music

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:44 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA WELCOMES WENTZ AND SIMPSON INTO BEING PARENTS

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera gave birth to her first son, Max, in January, and she just popped out a new CD two weeks ago, so she can be forgiven for missing the news of the latest additions to the ranks of pop star parents, Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson.

"Oh, did they give birth? Oh, how exciting! Congratulations," she told MTV News on Sunday, after her performance at the American Music Awards. "I give my best. They're about to be on the ride of their life. It's just the most amazing thing you could ever experience."

At the awards show, Aguilera did a remix of some of her classics in honor of her new greatest-hits album, Keeps Gettin' Better

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:46 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA'S 'BEAUTIFUL' TRIBUTE TO CNN HEROES

Singer Christina Aguilera joins fellow Grammy Award winners Alicia Keys and John Legend for "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute," airing Thanksgiving night on CNN.
Christina Aguilera performed her hit single "Beautiful" at "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute."

The show, taped before an audience of more than 2,000 at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, pays tribute to the top 10 CNN Heroes of 2008.

Liz McCartney, dedicated to helping survivors of Hurricane Katrina rebuild their homes, has been named the 2008 CNN Hero of the Year.

McCartney, of St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana, received the honor at Saturday night's taping of "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute." The telecast airs at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Thanksgiving on the global networks of CNN.

McCartney, who will receive $100,000 to continue her work just outside New Orleans, was selected from among the top 10 CNN Heroes after six weeks of online voting at CNN.com. More than 1 million votes were cast.

"To the country and the world, I ask you to please join us," McCartney said. "Together we can continue to rebuild families' homes and lives. ... If you join us, we'll be unstoppable."

Hosted by CNN's Anderson Cooper, "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" features moving musical performances by Aguilera, Keys and Legend.

Aguilera performed her hit single "Beautiful." Legend, backed by the world-renowned Agape Choir, brought the audience of more than 2,000 to their feet with his powerful call to personal action, "If You're Out There," from his just-released album, "Evolver." Keys sang "Superwoman," her tribute to women around the world, from her hit album "As I Am."

All three performances echoed the spirit of the CNN Heroes campaign, which salutes everyday people accomplishing extraordinary things in their communities and beyond.

"In this time of economic turmoil, it is such a relief to know that there are people like these heroes, people who care more for others than they do for themselves," Cooper said.

The top 10 CNN Heroes, chosen by a blue-ribbon panel from an initial pool of more than 3,700 viewer nominations, were each honored with a documentary tribute and introduced by a celebrity presenter. Each of the top 10 Heroes receives $25,000.

Actors Cameron Diaz, Salma Hayek, John Krasinski, Forest Whitaker, Meg Ryan, Terrence Howard, Lucy Liu, Jessica Biel, Kate Beckinsale and Selena Gomez were among the stars joining in CNN's tribute to the top 10.

In addition, actor Hugh Jackman presented People magazine's 2008 Heroes Among Us award to six recipients honored by the magazine.

Award-winning producer-director Joel Gallen returned to executive produce this year's program. Among his credits, Gallen produced telethon events supporting victims of the September 11 terrorist attacks and Hurricane Katrina, winning an Emmy Award and a Peabody Award for "America: A Tribute to Heroes."

The Kodak Theatre is best known as the first permanent home of the Academy Awards.

In addition to its airing on CNN, the second annual "CNN Heroes: An All-Star Tribute" will air simultaneously on CNN International and CNN en Espa駉l at 9 p.m. ET Thursday (0200 GMT Friday).

In alphabetical order, the top 10 CNN Heroes of 2008 as chosen by the blue-ribbon panel are:

Tad Agoglia, Houston, Texas: Agoglia's First Response Team provides immediate help to areas hit by natural disasters. In a little over a year, he and his crew have helped thousands of victims at more than 15 sites across the United States, free of charge.

Yohannes Gebregeorgis, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia: Moved by the lack of children's books and literacy in his native Ethiopia, Gebregeorgis established Ethiopia Reads, bringing free public libraries and literacy programs to thousands of Ethiopian children.

Carolyn LeCroy, Norfolk, Virginia: After serving time in prison, LeCroy started the Messages Project to help children stay connected with their incarcerated parents. She and volunteer camera crews have taped roughly 3,000 messages from inmates to their children.

Anne Mahlum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: On her daily morning jogs, Mahlum used to run past homeless men. Today, she's helping to transform lives by running with them, and others as part of her Back On My Feet program.

Liz McCartney, St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana: McCartney moved to New Orleans to dedicate herself to helping Hurricane Katrina survivors move back into their homes. Her nonprofit, St. Bernard Project, has rebuilt the homes of more than 120 families for free.

Phymean Noun, Toronto, Ontario: Growing up in Cambodia, Noun struggled to complete high school. Today, she offers hundreds of Cambodian children who work in Phnom Penh's trash dump a way out through free schooling and job training.

David Puckett, Savannah, Georgia: Puckett started PIPO Missions to bring ongoing prosthetic and orthotic care to those in need. Since November 2000, he has helped more than 420 people in southeastern Mexico, free of charge.

Maria Ruiz, El Paso, Texas: Several times a week, Ruiz crosses the border into Juarez, Mexico, bringing food, clothing and toys to hundreds of impoverished children and their families.

Marie Da Silva, Los Angeles, California: Having lost 14 family members to AIDS, the nanny funds a school in her native Malawi, where half a million children have been orphaned by the disease.

Viola Vaughn, Kaolack, Senegal: The Detroit, Michigan, native moved to Senegal to retire. Instead, a group of failing schoolchildren asked her to help them pass their classes. Today, her 10,000 Girls program is helping hundreds of girls succeed in school and run their own businesses.

Source: CNN

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:48 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA: MAX IS "SO CLOSE TO WALKING"

Her newest album, Keeps Gettin' Better, might be a huge accomplishment, but Christina Aguilera's latest milestone has everything to do with her 10-month-old son, Max.

"He is so close to walking now, it's crazy," Aguilera tells Usmagazine.com at the Target "A Night of Music" event in L.A. on Sunday.

Max, who will turn one year old on Jan. 12, already seems to be following in his mother's footsteps.

"He is a mover and shaker," Aguilera tells Us. "He is constantly moving, constantly banging on things. I don't know what that means; maybe he is a drummer in the making, I don't know. He is just so much fun and I have the best time with him. Every single day is a way for me to see life through brand new eyes. It really is an incredible thing for me every day."

With Thanksgiving a few days away, Aguilera can't wait to begin celebrating the upcoming holiday season.

"Holidays are huge to me, so I am really looking forward to spending the holidays with my family and being able to appreciate the fact that it is my son's first Thanksgiving and Christmas."

With another album down and Max's first steps on the horizon, what is Aguilera's next big goal?

"My mom loves to cook really southern, good, buttery, salty, delicious, bad-for-your-arteries kind of food, but it is amazing, and I hope to be a cook like that someday because one thing that I look forward to whenever I do go home is tasting my mom's home cooking," she says. "I want to do the same for Max. Cooking is my next goal in life to achieve."

Source: US Magazine

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:49 PM | Show all posts

GOSSIP GIRLS PROMO WILL USE 'KGB'

The CW and Gossip Girl's production team chose KGB as the theme for Blair Waldorf, the well known super *beep* of the hit tv show Gossip Girl. You can see the clip and read the article here:

http://tvwatch.people.com/2008/11/24/exclusive-blair-waldorfs-new-gossip-girl-promo/

Article:

Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester), a.k.a the Upper East Side抯 Queen B., is a Gossip Girl fan favorite thanks to her exquisite style and her deliciously devious ways. In a new promo, set to Christina Aguilera抯 揔eeps Gettin

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 08:54 PM | Show all posts

NEW!! ARRIVING AT AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS ~ NOV 23,08

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2008 09:00 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2008 09:04 PM | Show all posts

2008 AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS: THE BEST N THE WORST

[table=98%][tr][td]Kudos to this year's American Medley Music Awards for showcasing as diverse a field of artists as possible within the inevitable limits arising whenever anything is controlled largely by the voting public/record sales, and putting everyone's best foot forward in the process! The winners of the actual super-stabby crystal trophies of death can be found after the jump, but in my opinion tonight's real victor was the music business itself, as singer after singer took the mic and, with a couple glaring exceptions, proved themselves worthy of the airtime.

I'm more than a bit of a naysayer when it comes to the chart-topperz of the day, and when they said this was to be the youngest AMAs in history, I must admit I shuddered with dread. But the evening flowed smoothly -- in part thanks to the complacent consistency of host and noted Kanye West enthusiast Jimmy Kimmel, in part just thanks to the breakneck pace they had to maintain to get everyone on stage -- and if there was embarrassment to be had, it was mostly claimed by the 30-and-older set. (Note to Jamie Foxx, Scott Weiland, Billy Ray Cyrus, and Aerosmith: don't forget to tip your servers.)

We didn't get a song from newly anointed Artist of the Year Chris Brown (pictured), although I can think of at least one act out of the 19 that did appear who could have been excised to make room for him. Still, there's less than I thought there would be to complain about, and my only overriding quibble is with the fact that no one took the time to thank their choreographer. Keep reading for my three bests and three worsts of the night, "three" being an arbitrary number chosen by my editors to keep me from nattering on like I did after the CMAs. It's really just as well.

BEST

1. Blond Ladies How I'd love to go back to 1999 and put money down on Christina Aguilera to kick Britney's ass. The mistress of melisma is pushing a greatest hits collection at the moment, giving her the night's best excuse for performing a medley and underscoring just how rare it is that any artist survives an ass-less chaps phase with dignity intact. Even though I couldn't help but think Dude, that's somebody's MOM in the middle of "Dirrty," she was a hell of a way to kick off the show,
and her platinum sisters followed suit: Pink was introduced by Weiland as "one of the great artists of our time," and I got my pen out to write something snarky but then realized I kind of agreed with him and sat back to watch her demonstrate the proper way to both pull off a purple ballgown and bounce back from heartache with new single "Sober"; she also made Sarah McLachlan more interesting than she's been in 10 years by joining her on "Angel" and throwing a little grit on all the treacle. Natasha Bedingfield started classic and clean, bringing welcome vocal simplicity on "Unwritten" before everything got all clogged up by those unnecessary breakdancers during "Pocketful of Sunshine." My arch-nemesis Taylor Swift put in her best broadcast television appearance yet, once she got off the couch and actually started to sing "White Horse," and I'll let up on her if she promises to strive for that level of visible human emotion every time she performs. But the biggest blond bombshell of all was, hands down, Ms. Annie Lennox, winner of a special merit award and the best advertisement for living past 50 I've seen in years. One wonders if all these (surely Simon Fuller-sponsored) TV appearances Annie's been making of late are translating into any record sales amongst the Swift set -- but if they aren't, at least those of us old enough to already have all her records are getting the benefit of ferociously gorgeous performances like "Why" along the way. The look in her eyes on the line "This boat is sinking" basically decimated me.

2. Ne-Yo The classy gentleman stepped out with a Bond-infused, bowler-capped two-fer of "Miss Independent" and "Closer," using dapper dance moves, a crackerjack horn section, and his bold tenor to turn the Nokia into his own personal gin joint. If the point of this show is to move the merchandise, consider me a satisfied new Ne-Yo customer.

3. Beyonc

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2008 09:05 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA TALKS ABOUT BALANCING WORK AND MOTHERHOOD

This past Sunday Target teamed up with Christina Aguilera to celebrate 'A Night of Music' at the grand opening of the Target Terrace at LA LIVE in Los Angeles.

Hollyscoop was on hand at the red carpet where we got an exclusive one-on-one interview with Aguilera, where she discusses her new album, balancing motherhood and a career, and fellow new mom Nicole Richie. Check out the exclusive interview below:

Hollyscoop: Tell us a little about this album.
Christina Aguilera: The album is really for my fans and I look forward to the next 10 years.
HS: Was it hard to narrow it down?
Aguilera: I tried to pay attention to what my fans responded to the most. I tried to put together the album that I feel they would love to hear most. That is what I came up with.

HS: What does your son mean in your life?
Aguilera: It is hard to go to work and know that I am not going to be with him 100 percent. I know that I am leading my example.
HS: You are a full time star and a full time mom do you find it hard to balance both?
Aguilera: It is definitely a balancing act, but I knew that going into it. Part of motherhood is being that example but not letting go of the person I was before I gave birth. It is important to me to be a great example, but letting him keep his goals and passions for what he wants in life.

HS: What do you think of the slack Nicole Richie has been getting for going out?
Aguilera: She doesn't go out so much! She goes to dinners and stuff. That is a funny question. I really appreciate people that exude a lot of talent and hard work. Because our little ones were born one day apart, I have had the opportunity of getting to know her. I was blown away by how great of a mom Nicole is. I really am. She is a great woman and I think that having a child has made her grow so much, as it made me grow as well. It is inevitable that you are going to grow when you have a child. Anyone that wants to give anybody grief about going out is trying to be negative and trying to stir up some drama. But I have nothing but good things to say about Nicole. Thank you.

Hollyscoop to husband Jordan: Are you guys planning on having another one anytime soon?
Jordan Bratman: "Another what? Kid? No."

Source: Hollyscoop

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2008 09:06 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA BLAZES THROUGH HER BIGGEST HITS AT THE AMA

There was plenty of star-studded excitement and surprise moments during Sunday night's American Music Awards (like Enrique Iglesias winning "Favorite Latin Artist" and Chris Brown beating Coldplay for "Artist of the Year"--hooray!), but our personal highlight was, of course, Christina Aguilera's 6-plus minute opening performance.

Sporting newly cropped bangs, the star blazed through her all-time biggest singles in a nod to her recently released greatest hits album, Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits, and we returned the love by waxing nostalgic over the past ten years of her impressive career. (Has it really been that long?!)

Christina kicked things off with her 2002 self-empowerment anthem, "I Am Beautiful," and segued into her current single "Keeps Gettin' Better" before heading back in time again to sing "Genie in a Bottle," "Dirrty," "Ain't No Other Man" and yet another one of her girl-pride classics, "Fighter." Through it all, we counted a whopping four costume changes (4.5 if you count the hat she threw on at the end) and countless signature Christina riffs.

Click here to watch Christina's trip down memory lane at the American Music Awards, and tell us--did you like her performance?

Source: Latina.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2008 09:15 PM | Show all posts

PICS!!! 2008 CNN HEROES ~ PERFORMING AND ARRIVING

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-11-2008 09:19 PM | Show all posts

PICS!! AT AN AMA REHEARSAL WITH HER DANCERS

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-12-2008 08:27 PM | Show all posts

AGUILRA GETS MOMMY TIPS FROM NICOLE RICHIE

Although they barely knew each other in the past, new mother Christina Aguilera says she's been getting some great parenting tips from Nicole Richie.

"I didn抰 know much about Nicole, but because our little ones are born one day apart and through mutual friends I抳e had the opportunity of getting to know her and I was blown away with how great of a mom she is," the "Dirrrty" singer told Pop Tarts at her Post-AMAs party on Sunday night at the brand new Target Terrace at L.A Live.

Not only do the twosome dish on babies Max and Harlow, but Christina even looks to the fellow celeb for childcare suggestions.

"I actually ask her for advice because she has a lot of great things that she does for her little one," she reveals. "She抯 even a little more stricter with battery operated toys and what not, she抯 a great woman."

Source: OK! Magazine

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2008 08:28 PM | Show all posts

AGUILERA HOPES FOR THANKSGIVING COOKING LESSONS

CHRISTINA AGUILERA plans to pick up some cooking tips from her mother this Thanksgiving, so she can treat her baby son to the same huge feasts she enjoyed as a child.

The singer will head home to her mum on Thursday (27Nov08), with husband Jordan Bratman and 10-month-old son Max in tow.

And she can't wait to celebrate her first festive season with her own family: "Holidays are huge to me, so I am really looking forward to spending the holidays with my family and being able to appreciate the fact that it is my son's first Thanksgiving and Christmas."

And she plans to stick to her mum Shelly like glue in the kitchen and pick up as much advice as she can.

She adds, "Cooking is my next goal in life to achieve. My mom loves to cook really southern, good, buttery, salty, delicious, bad-for-your-arteries kind of food, but it is amazing, and I hope to be a cook like that someday because one thing that I look forward to whenever I do go home is tasting my mom's home cooking. I want to do the same for Max."

Source: Contact Music

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2008 08:32 PM | Show all posts

VIVA LA DIVA - XTINA KEEPS IT FEISTY FRESH

[table=98%][tr][td]A year in a dog's life is supposed to be equivalent to seven in human terms. On the way to interview Christina Aguilera, it crosses my mind that there might be a similar exponential growth rate at work for diminutive blonde pop starlets. For how else to explain that, at the grand old age of 27, Aguilera is releasing her greatest-hits album? Don't most people take, well, at least a few decades to accumulate enough material? Isn't it the sort of thing aging artists do to make themselves feel better when they're in their fifties, to remind their fans of a halcyon era before they were destroyed by the gradual onward march of time and deep-fried peanut butter sandwiches?

It doesn't help that Aguilera looks so extraordinarily youthful and tiny in the flesh (what little there is of it). When she walks into the London hotel suite where we have arranged to meet, her head is almost entirely swallowed up by a large leopard-print hat with a brim that seems to cast a shadow over her whole face. A big diamond-studded silver pendant hangs loosely round her neck. Her lipstick is a pale frosted pink and her 156-cm frame has been noticeably augmented by a pair of extremely high black patent stilettos. She gives a small smile and shakes my hand so gently it feels as if her wrist might fall off on to the patterned carpet. The whole impression is that of a little girl playing dress-up in her mother's wardrobe.

She doesn't really go for the canine seven-year theory when I put it to her. "Yeah, it's crazy," she says, looking at me slightly oddly. "It's been quite the journey." Certainly Aguilera seems to have been born with the kind of precocity gene that makes Shirley Temple look like a late developer. She was performing in local talent shows at the age of 6. Her first television appearance, as a contestant on the long-running U.S. series "Star Search," came two years later. When she was 12, she landed a presenting job on the Disney Channel's "New Mickey Mouse Club" (her contemporaries included Justin Timberlake, the actor Ryan Gosling and fellow blonde pop poppet Britney Spears). She was 17 when she released her first single, "Genie in a Bottle," which went straight to the top of the American charts and stayed there for five weeks. That means that although she is still three years shy of her 30th birthday, she has nonetheless racked up 19 years' worth of professional experience.

Oh, and she has an 11-month-old son.

"Yeah," she says, with a small, high-pitched giggle. "People forget that I've been in this business since I was 6 years old, you know, performing and getting gigs and doing shows. But really it's something that I wouldn't see being any other way. At a really young age, I just gravitated towards performing and singing: It was what I was passionate about. Some people gravitate towards their Barbies; I gravitated towards the microphone. That was how it was."

It would be a mistake to underestimate her. For all her girlish demeanor and delicate physique, Aguilera possesses an extremely powerful and technically skilled soprano voice that has catapulted her into the modern pantheon of diva stardom. She has been compared to Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey. Celine Dion has described her as "probably the best vocalist in the world." Her vocal range is believed to span four octaves and reaches a high E

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-12-2008 08:33 PM | Show all posts

When, aged 12, she started doing the "New Mickey Mouse Club," she remembers feeling an overwhelming sense of relief. "It was the first time I was with a bunch of other kids who loved doing the same thing and were as passionate about it (as I was). So it was really exciting for me to almost feel I'd found my kind."

Her mother was, she claims, supportive but not remotely pushy. "I was pushing her to get me involved!" Aguilera says. "She was just a mom that was proud of her daughter." L ike most of the best female divas, Aguilera has through the years acquired a reputation for being somewhat high maintenance. Her concert rider demands include L'Occitane vanilla-scented candles and bottles of Fiji mineral water served at room temperature. Sure enough, before Aguilera even enters the room, I notice that someone has thoughtfully left precisely the right kind of candle and water on the coffee table. Yet in person she does not seem remotely prima donna-ish, sitting on the sofa with her legs folded up to one side and apologizing if she seems a bit hazy from jet lag.

Does the demanding reputation come from a desire to control her surroundings, to prevent everything from slipping back into chaos?

"Yeah, I think that might have something to do with it, because I was raised in a very chaotic environment. We were always moving from one place to another, my father being in the military, and you know, my mother leaving my father, going back and forth. Nothing was ever quite stable or secure for me. So that might definitely have something to do with liking things done in order, in control and my way." She laughs. "I'm a huge organization freak. Everything is labeled and specified and there's a place for it."

Her career path has been plotted with the same careful determination. Originally marketed as a bubble-gum pop princess (the video to "Genie in a Bottle" featured the obligatory teen-girl-dancing- on-a-shiny-red-car interlude), she became unhappy with her lack of creative input and sacked her manager.

In 2002, she released her second album, "Stripped," to the sound of a thousand jaws hitting the floor. The album caused an outcry over its unapologetically adult content. The video for "Dirrty" (sample lyric: "Sweat until my clothes come off") featured Aguilera in a pair of crotchless leather chaps dancing provocatively in a boxing ring among mud-wrestlers and contortionists.

"It was my coming of age

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

5-6-2024 12:53 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068932 second(s), 39 queries .