ADVERTISEMENT

Author: tiM

The Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit

[Copy link]
Post time 11-3-2008 06:47 PM | Show all posts
IN IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE 揟HE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE擺/b]

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 11-3-2008 06:05 PM
FACT "Yes, Jesus born as Human, I NEVER IGNORE THAT, CHRISTIANS NEVER IGNORE THAT". FACT..FACT

Why not you think the other way? (Human think)

Why should I think the other way... if there is ...

Dear Friend,

If I come to your house.....and it happen that your door is lock. I cannot  simply go around the house to look for other entrance or climbing your house fencing..

What i must do???? I will call you "hello alahaj72, are you in? "  And then you will come to open the gate.

This is what we MALAYSIAN practice all this while. We respect each others, we respect others religion.

If you are MALAYSIAN... then be a MALAYSIAN. MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2008 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Just as i've shared before that Jesus is not Nabi Isa, so as the God of the Bible(Yahweh) is not God of the Quran(Allah). They are not the same God. Allah CREATED Isa while Yahweh SEND his only and begotten Son Jesus.

If one say "Your God and my God is the same". Think again...

here i share abit from the book of Who is Allah in Islam-Abd al-Masih

1. Allah - No Trinity
It is unthinkable and impossible for a Muslim to believe in the existence of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the New Testament sense. Whoever says that God has a partner, companion or an equal God beside him will, from an Islamic point of view, fall into an unforgivable sin (like the sin against the Holy Spirit in Christianity). Consequently, the Islamic confession of faith declares not just the uniqueness of Allah but at the same time firmly rejects the deity of Christ and the deity of the Holy Spirit.

In the Arabic language, the name Allah is a study in itself. The word can be understood as a sentence: al-el-hu. "El" is an old Semitic name for God meaning "the strong and mighty". The Islamic name, Allah, corresponds to the Hebrew name Elohim, which can also be understood as a statement: Al-el-hum. Although the Hebrew name Elohim contains the possibility of a plural (hum), the name of Allah (hu) can only be singular. Thus, Allah in Islam is always only one and never a unity of three, even if such a unity was complete in itself. When Christians claim that their Trinity does not mean three different, separated persons, but a unity in a Trinity, Muslims must repudiate this concept. For them Allah is never a triune God, but one person alone.
2. Allah - No Father
In conversations with Muslims and Jews it is important that we scrutinise anew statements of Jesus in the New Testament concerning the name Father for God. We find this name mentioned at least 164 times in the gospels. So we can speak in terms of a "theological revolution" that Jesus brought about in answer to the rigid Semitic belief in one God. Christ did not preach about a distant, mighty, unfamiliar God whom no one can know or comprehend, nor did he teach us to have cringing and trembling fear before him as the unapproachable holy Judge. Instead he gently moved the veil from before the God of the Old Testament and revealed him to us as he really is - the Father. He did not teach us to pray to Elohim, Yahweh, Jehovah, the Lord almighty or to the holy Trinity, but placed on our lips the loving name - our Father. Christ thus shared his own privilege
with us, the unworthy ones. Through him we have become children of God, a relationship which Muhammad emphatically rejects (Sura al-Ma'ida 5:18).

Anyone who takes the time to check the context of the occasions when Christ used the name "God" and compares it with the occasions when he used the name "Father" will be in for a surprise. When Jesus spoke to outsiders, demons or his enemies, he spoke of the hidden God, the great and powerful Lord, by whom all creatures were created. But when Jesus prayed or talked in the intimate circle of his followers, he revealed to them the innermost secret of God - his Fatherhood. For this claim Jesus was convicted of blasphemy when the high priest Caiaphas asked him, "I adjure you by the living God, that you tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God" (Matthew 26:63). Caiaphas was unable and unwilling to name God "Father" because to the Jews it would have been slanderous talk. Therefore, he asked Jesus if he considered himself to be the "Son of God", implying the Fatherhood of God. Christ confirmed the validity of his confession. His first words on the cross were, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." But as the Father veiled his face in his function as a punishing Judge the Son cried out, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Yet the crucified One held on to the reality of God's Fatherhood in the midst of his suffering and died with the words: "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit."

The name Father, the revelation of God's innermost reality, is an indispensable element of the Christian faith. God has bound himself to us in the New Testament as our eternal Father. John stated, "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God" (1 John 3:1).

One of the reasons Islam has rejected the Holy Trinity along with the Fatherhood of God is because of a complete misunderstanding of its true nature. In Muhammad's day a certain Arab sect taught that the Trinity consisted of God the Father, Jesus and Mary. Every Christian, together with Muhammad, will refute this error. It is regrettable that the birth of Jesus by the power of the Holy Spirit in the virgin Mary is understood not spiritually but carnally, in Islam. For a Muslim it is blasphemy to think or say that Allah had a son through Mary. God's spiritual Fatherhood remains incomprehensible to their minds. For them, Allah is the exalted, distant and mysterious God. They do not know and appreciate the nearness of God, who in his love as our Father revealed himself in Christ.
3. Allah - No Son!
The Sonship of Christ is another subject that outrages Muslims. They cannot contemplate a second divine person existing beside Allah. This would mean the possibility of conflict within the Godhead. The Son could rebel against his Father at any moment. Only Allah is the powerful one. In the Qur'an he is also called the arrogant and the most crafty of the cunning (Sura al-Hashr 59:23 and Al Imran 3:54). Christ's meekness and gentleness, as well as his self-denial, are regarded as weakness in Islam. It is taken as proof that he is not God when he says, "I am gentle and humble in heart," or "The Son can do nothing of himself," or "The Father is greater than I."

For a Muslim, the mystery of the Holy Trinity remains concealed. The Son continually glorified that Father during his life on earth, just as the Holy Spirit glorifies the Son today. The Father honoured the Son and seated him at the right hand, while the Son left to the Holy Spirit the task of building the Church that he purchased with his blood. Christ's statement, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me," sounds like blasphemy in the ear of a Muslim. If this were true, Allah would have no more power in his hands. The spirit of Islam is full of pride. So a Muslim cannot understand the meekness and gentleness of Christ's character.

The existence of a Son of God would also mean an encroachment upon Allah's sovereignty. Allah forgives whom he wants, when he wants and where he wants. He does not need a lamb, a mediator or a cross. Islamic reasoning declares the crucified Christ unnecessary, because Allah does everything alone.

Muhammad's denial of the sonship of Christ includes the rejection of the historical fact of the crucifixion. He simply said without hesitation, "they crucified him not" (Sura al-Nisa' 4:157). If Allah would have allowed the crucifixion of Christ, then Muhammad could also have expected a shameful death during the time of his persecution in Mecca. Instead he clung to a powerful Allah, who in sovereign majesty protects his prophets. In Islam the cross of Christ would signify a denial of the omnipotence of Allah.

The contrast between the holiness of God that demands the death of all who are guilty, and his love that longs to save all sinners, is concealed from Islam. Allah does not love sinners (a principle that is recorded 24 times in the Qur'an, Sura al-Baqara 2:190ff), but only those who fear him (Sura Al Imran 3:76). For this reason, no Muslim can ever be certain whether Allah has prepared a place for him in paradise or if the gates of hell will stand wide open to receive him.

Islam does not recognise a crucified Son of God. They have no concept of the Lamb of God who was the vicarious sacrifice for mankind. Therefore, no Muslims can perceive redemption; they remain without grace and abide in their sins. The entire second article of our faith is eliminated by a Muslim. The concept and fact of "being saved through Christ" is non-existent in Islam. The true Saviour is hidden from their eyes.

4. Allah - no Holy Spirit
Islam rejects not only the Father and the Son, but also asserts that the Holy Spirit is not God but a created spirit like angels and demons. The Holy Spirit is taken to be the angel Gabriel who brought messages from God to Mary and Muhammad. The fact that God is spirit and became flesh in Christ and now lives within believers is a hidden mystery to the Sunnites and Shi'ites of Islam. At best, the Sufis, the mystics of Islam, have hoped for and expected the indwelling of Allah in man, but they reject a justifying act through the cross as the only basis for this indwelling.

We must state that Muslims do not recognise the Holy Spirit and that he does not dwell within them. Therefore, they cannot call Christ Lord and do not belong to him (1 Corinthians 12:3; Romans 8:9).

A person in whom the Holy Spirit does not dwell has no assurance of answered prayer, no assurance of salvation, and does not know the certain hope of eternal life. Anyone involved in spiritual counselling with Muslims will find in many of them a deeply rooted piety and a great hope in the mercy of Allah. The actual assurance of salvation, however, is absent in Islam.

Sometimes a Muslim will say, "Why should the great Allah trouble himself with the billions of two-legged ants on earth that crawl on one another and kill one another? Allah is greater than that he should listen to all our prayers. Certainly he can answer prayer when he wants, but he is free to do as he pleases." The certainty that an eternal Father hears every cry of His children is missing in Islam. Personal contact with God is lacking. Muslims are not children of Allah; they are his slaves.

If you ask a Muslim if his sins are forgiven at best you may receive the answer, "If Allah wishes!" No one knows for sure if this is the will of Allah. On the other hand, we as Christians can testify, "Yes, God has forgiven all our sins, because his Son bore our guilt and paid our penalty on the cross." The Comforter, the Holy Spirit, testifies with our spirits and hearts that we are justified and have been received into the family of the house of God (Romans 8:16; Ephesians 2:18-22).

How then can some Christian theologians claim and declare, "Allah in Islam is identical to the God in Judaism and Christianity!"? Do they not realise that the New Testament says, "He who has the Son has life, he who does not have the Son of God does not have life" (1 John 5:12)? Everyone who does not identify himself with the cross of Christ does not have eternal life. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

We must confess that when the Holy Spirit does not dwell in a person he cannot know eternal life. No Muslim can be sure that he has eternal life, because he does not accept Christ who is "the life". All that remains for him is judgement and condemnation, while the followers of Christ are delivered from judgement because of his death (John 3:18).
5. Allah - no love
Our inquiry into the Person of God in both religions boils down to a comparison. We know that God is love. Islam acknowledges Allah to be the Merciful One. Perhaps you may ask, "Is not this name, which occurs in the Qur'an more than any other name, equivalent to love? Are not mercy and love the same?" Perhaps an illustration can help to clarify the comparison between these two words. If a groom would say to his bride, "I have mercy on you and will marry you," what would her reaction be? She would run away from him! But if he says, "I love you," then the relationship will be as it should be.

Even in his mercy, which is Allah's favourite name in Islam, he remains the Great and Exalted One who at best will condescend a little to help his needy creatures. Even in exercising his mercy he remains distant and impersonal.

Our God, on the other hand, in his love came down to our level in Jesus Christ. He took on the form of a slave and abased himself to the lowest level, bearing our guilt and taking our place in judgement. His self-sacrifice for us sinners means eternal holy love.

We do not have a distant impersonal God, but a Father, a Son and a Holy Spirit, who does not hesitate to save us and make his home within us. In an exaggerated sense we could say, "God, in the earlier meaning of his name, no longer exists since Jesus came to earth. What actually exists is only the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit." As a result everyone who does not recognise or accept the Holy Trinity shows that the true God is hidden from him.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Casejulia...

It's look that you know something about Islam.. and ALLAH

Boleh tolong terangkan pada saya ciri-ciri Ketuhanan....

Adakah Ia makan, minum, tidur atau perbuatan serupa yang dilakukan oleh manusia??? :victory: :flower:

Just to share info if you don't mind and interested in??

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 07:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #38 alhaj72's post

"Why should I think the other way" Because i suggest so.
" if there is already a FACT" well, thn go for it.
"1 + 1 + 1 = 3 that is a FACT but 1+1+1 = 1, that is nonsense" thats mathematics. Why God needs to follow mathematics law?
"NO.. Jesus existed when he was borned by Mary.. FACT" Follow your 'fact' then.
"But Allah exist before the world is began.. FACT" Yes indeed.
"What is born as flesh is flesh<br />
"What is born as human is human.... so human is human.. no human can'tbe GOD.. Jesus is Jesus which is borned.. how dare you to said thatyour GOD has been borned by human? " Did i said my God is born of flesh?? but i said our God became flesh. Its different.
"Why you used arabic standard.. why don't used your english version of Bible Standard?" why cant i use arabic word? isnt this a globalization era? Dunia tanpa sempadan. lol

consistency issue (WOW this also can be argued....persistent... aint ye?)
If you dont understand my statement, please dont blame me or judge me or etc., i did my best to explain.

"Sekejap NO sekejap YES.. macam iklan chocfatt la pulakLet you finishwith your new ruangan, it will better how to measure your understandingabout GOD, then I will continue from there.. "
It will be better you stop "bringing Islam into C&C Forum" then you can easily continue from there.....

"thank for the knowledge"
You'r welcome.

Thank you,
Shwein

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 07:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 Shwein1990's post

Shwein.. this forum is free to enter.. If there is retricted.. then I will stop

Just reply for your Hebrew Bible

The term Hebrew Bible is a description used to refer to the Bible used in Judaism, the Tanakh, to distinguish it from the Christian Bibles. There is no work by that name. It is a generic term used predominantly in academic circles when referring to the Jewish Bible. The only significance to the use of the term "Hebrew", as an adjective, is that originally it was predominantly written in Hebrew. However, the same term is used for a translation of the Tanakh into any language, and even to the Old Testament. In non-academic usage, the description "Jewish Bible" is more commonly used.
The Hebrew Bible, the Tanakh, closely corresponds to contents of the Protestant Old Testament, but does not include the deuterocanonical portions of the Roman Catholic and Eastern Christian Old Testament. The term does not imply naming, numbering or ordering of books, while both Tanakh and Old Testament do.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 08:20 PM | Show all posts
. Allah - no love
"Our inquiry into the Person of God in both religions boils down to a comparison. We know that God is love. Islam acknowledges Allah to be the Merciful One. Perhaps you may ask, "Is not this name, which occurs in the Qur'an more than any other name, equivalent to love? Are not mercy and love the same?" Perhaps an illustration can help to clarify the comparison between these two words. If a groom would say to his bride, "I have mercy on you and will marry you," what would her reaction be? She would run away from him! But if he says, "I love you," then the relationship will be as it should be.

Love heh.. You said ALLAH has no LOVE.. You know what is LOVE (English)

What is the different between love and make love? same word of "LOVE" yet different action.. and meaning... haiya

You know the meaning of bismallah... You know the meaning of Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim... you know?

Even in his mercy, which is Allah's favourite name in Islam, he remains the Great and Exalted One who at best will condescend a little to help his needy creatures. Even in exercising his mercy he remains distant and impersonal

That why ALLAH is GREAT... only GREAT GOD will mercifull HIS servant and creation.. Manusia boleh meminta bermacam-macam perkara dengan Tuhan.. tapi.. pasti dapat ke? Casejulia.. jangan bermain dengan bahasa.. I kalau tak boleh menulis dalam English.. I boleh tulis dalam bahasa M'sia....

You cuba minta duit 5 sen dengan Tuhan sekarang... boleh terus menjelma ke? So kalau tak boleh menjelma.. jangan kata Tuhan itu tidak menolong dan tidak wujud..faham? Kita sebagai manusia telah diberikan kudrat untuk berusaha.. boleh terus berjaya ke? Terpulangkan... kalau diberi keizinan olehNya.. pasti berjayakan.. kalau tidak.. takkan ada orang miskin dalam dunia nie kan?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-3-2008 08:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #45 alhaj72's post

It was just a suggestion anyway.

Thank you for such wonderful post.

Yes, the Jews do not have the "new testament" because they did not accept Jesus as their Messiah. In other words, Jesus is not their Messiah, and they are still waiting for their Messiah.

"In terms of canon, Christian usage of Old Testament does not refer to a universally agreed upon set of books, but rather varies depending on denomination."

I dont know much about this, what i know is, some "extra" books are not from God, but they are "traditionally" written. For your infomation, the Mormons n JW use different Bible, a customized bible that suit their teachings. Other denominations, i dono. Sorry, cant help you.

"Though commonly used by Jews, the term Tanakh is a Hebrew acronym unlikely to be appreciated by readers unfamiliar with that language. It also refers to the particular arrangement of the biblical books as found in Judaism, and even to the exact features of the masoretic text. None of this is central to the Bible in the Christian textual tradition."

waa...... cant answer this, you want to know about the stories on how they arrange the books in the bible??  i do not know, sorry.

Historical facts? IM DEAD...
Explanation of God's words? Sure, i'll do my best!!

"Just to give you a hint... from debate.. we can be a strong thinker.. fast reaction and finding info in split second... NICE to meet yeahhh"

What?? we are on debate??? i never knew.... since when it started....

"are you chinese?" YES I AM, proud of it!!

btw, why did you asked so?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-3-2008 09:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #47 Shwein1990's post

Aiya debate pun tak tau ka? Apparah..

So Shwein.. you are Chinese... how long have you been a Christian? Are you converting or continue from your parent?

Your ancestor should be Buddhis right?

Just to know the story if you don't mind...TQ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-3-2008 09:45 PM | Show all posts

My grandfather n grandmother are not Buddist, but i don know what religion.... they are VERY superstitious. A LOTS of pantang larang....

i was converted. Why??

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaj72 at 11-3-2008 20:20 . Allah - no love"Our inquiry into the Person of God in both religions boils down to a comparison. We know that God is love. Islam acknowledges Allah to be the Merciful One. Perhaps you may ask ...

I'm so sorry if my this comment sounds like menghina your Allah. I'm Sorry if u and other Musilm feel offended.
"Allah-no love" is not my own writing. i quoted it from the book "Who is Allah in Islam" written by Abd al-Masih. Published on 11sept97.

Maybe he is wrong!

Maybe, what is he trying to say is Allah does not love the sinners base on the verses from the Quran
"Allah loves not transgressors" (2:190);
"He loves not creatures ungrateful or wicked" (2:276);
"Say: 'Obey Allah and His Apostle;' but if they turn back Allah loves not those who reject Faith." (3:32);
"Allah loves not those who do wrong" (3:57, 140);
"Allah loves not the arrogant, the vainglorious" (4:36).
"Say, if ye love Allah, follow me; Allah will love and forgive you your sins." (3:31)

And this makes the different between Allah and Yahweh!

Yahweh loves everyone regardless of their sin. In the Bible, we see God as not only the initiator of love but as one who loves those who are his enemies.
"For God so loved the world He gave His One and Only Son.... (John 3:16).
Also, "This is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. " (I John 4:10)
And, "We love, because He first loved us." (I John 4:19)

Just let say that our concept of GRACE is very different.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaj72 at 11-3-2008 19:40
Casejulia...

It's look that you know something about Islam.. and ALLAH

Boleh tolong terangkan pada saya ciri-ciri Ketuhanan....

Adakah Ia makan, minum, tidur atau perbuatan serupa yang d ...

ciri-ciri ketuhanan sudah pun dibentangkan dalam thread The Deity of Jesus Christ!

Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep. (psalm 121:4)

i know what's in your mind, you will say that Jesus is not God because he eat, drink and sleep. Every muslim will use the argument to prove that Jesus is not God. Because they just dont understand the doctrin of the Trinity. Bible said that "Jesus Christ had come in the flesh" means He had come as human. so as human he eat drink and sleep lah. i think shwein already told you, 100% human 100% God.

Isu sudah banyak kali dibincangkan kat CC ni. you refer kat thread Jesus itu Tuhan. tapi thread itu sudah pun ditutup kerana sudah menjadi thread pergaduhan.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaj72 at 11-3-2008 21:15
Aiya debate pun tak tau ka? Apparah..

So Shwein.. you are Chinese... how long have you been a Christian? Are you converting or continue from your parent?

Your ancestor should be Buddhis ri ...

The discussion is nothing to do with shwein's background.

stay on topic! C&C rules

i'm afraid this will turn into personal attack & critics or negative remarks about his age, disability, gender, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, intelligence, character, appearance, health, mental health, education or any other personal characteristic.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 07:54 PM | Show all posts

Balas #52 casejulia\ catat

You wrong casejulia.. I just want to congratulate him because he's converting..

As a new penganut Kristian.. he should learn from 0 right... that's why in the young age.. he knows a lot about Christian... Same as a father(Paderi) who converting to Islam.. he's a better person in the world because he has a knowledge from two religions... a person who can compare.. not like US!! bang sana.. bang sini..

Betulkan Shwein......

And I also pernah terlihat disiaran TV (X tau TV berapa.. and agak lama dah.. maybe when I'm still young) A person who learn a lot of religions and at the end he chosed Islam as he's religion because of the truth......... kalaulah rencana tersebut boleh ditayangkan sekarang.. akan ku rakam dan simpan untuk rujukan...

Satu lagi contoh Mr. Cat Steven (Sdr. Yusf Islam)..from Christian convert to Islam and becoming better than other muslim (keturunan) because he's learning from beginning...

And for the ciri-ciri ketuhanan.. I memang nak tahu dari pendapat penganut Kristian ..adakah mereka mempunyainya atau pun tidak....

And y'know what.. I banyak berfikir secara logik... I'm not a master in Islam... I'm still learning and it will not wrong to ask right...

What I'm good at (a little) is GOD concept...ciri-ciri kelainan antara GOD and HUMAN.. that's why I'm keep asking about same thing... again and again because your answer or explaination is too simple.. (I do understand about TRINITY concept)

I just need a simple answer for my question.. jangan pusing sana pusing sini sampai terbelit.. jawapan senang je.. ada atau tiada.. ya atau tidak.. jangan beralasan dan mengatakan saya tidak faham konsep Trinity...

Muslim juga percaya kepada benda yang mistik (tidak dapat dilihat melalui mata).. tentang ROH... tentang Malaikat..tentang syaitan..jin..dan sebagainya... so apa yang you cerita tentang kejadian Trinity.. amat mudah difahami

Muslim tidak menafikan tentang sejarah penurunan kitab (turun X bermaksud macam benda jatuh dari langit).. bermula dari kitab Taurat (Taurah)...Zabur (plasm.. betulkan ejaan kalau salah)..Injil (Bible) dan akhir sekali Al-Quran....

Cuma orang Kristian sahaja yang tidak mengakui Al-Quran itu adalah turutan seperti yang saya tuliskan di atas...

Kenapa kitab-kitab diturunkan kepada manusia... bagaimana diturunkan... kepada siapa diturunkan... rasanya semua Al-Kitab mengetahuinya...

Manusia berdosa bukan pada zaman Jesus di lahirkan saja (sesiapa buat diosa ..dia tanggung sendiri).. malah sebelum itu lagi.. so kenapa (GOD not became flesh) bermula dari Kitab yang pertama lagi.. sedangkan manusia (Bani Israel) sememangnya kaum yang tidak mengikut perintah ALLAH..

Ok..ok.. I'm not forcing you casejulia.. it's up to you.. if you're not answering.. I'm know that you don't have the answer..quit simple heh...

PEACE FOR EVERYBODY.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 08:37 PM | Show all posts
"Cuma orang Kristian sahaja yang tidak mengakui Al-Quran itu adalah turutan seperti yang saya tuliskan di atas..."

Simply because the Quran teach differently from the Scriptures earlier.

"What I'm good at (a little) is GOD concept...ciri-ciri kelainan antara GOD and HUMAN.. that's why I'm keep asking about same thing... again and again becauseyour answer or explaination is too simple.. (I do understand about TRINITY concept)"

If u do not mind, can u please elaborate about what u understand about Trinity?

"I just need a simple answer for my question.. jangan pusing sana pusing sini sampai terbelit.. jawapan senang je.. ada atau tiada.. ya atau tidak.. jangan beralasan dan mengatakan saya tidak faham konsep Trinity.."
Please understand that, question sometimes cant be easily answered by merely YES or NO.

"Ok..ok.. I'm not forcing you casejulia.. it's up to you.. if you're not answering.. I'm know that you don't have the answer..quit simple heh..."
Sometimes, ppl do not answer your question, because it is meaningless, pointless, and etc.

"That is why.. we are not looking on translation only (From Human) we must investigate first who is the writter (Human = weak)"
What is the problem with translation?? Do you expect the WHOLE world to know Hebrew and Greek?? Of course not. Please bear in mind that, those who did the translation definitely mastered the language they will encounter. it does not matter if humans are weak or strong. Please tell me how does it matter?
EDIT: weird..... where is ur last post.... cant see.... anymore...

"Yahweh! adalah nama tuhan untuk orang-orang Israel.. bukan orang-orang kristian bah.." No, u'r wrong. Yahweh is our God too.

see this, Yehoshua (jesus, in Hebrew) means "Yahweh is salvation"

Yeh = derived from Yahweh
oshua = derived from Hosanna (hosanna means "save us")

therefore, Yehoshua means "Yahweh is salvation"

Thank you.

[ Last edited by  Shwein1990 at 12-3-2008 08:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaj72 at 12-3-2008 07:54 PM
Cuma orang Kristian sahaja yang tidak mengakui Al-Quran itu adalah turutan seperti yang saya tuliskan di atas...

Bagaimana orang Kristian hendak percaya kepada Quran, kalau ajaran adalah tidak sama dengan Kristian. Sama juga dengan pertanyaan, kenapa orang Islam tidak mengiktiraf Bahai sebagai seorang nabi?

Bagi orang Kristian, Yesus adalah penutup segala wahyu, sama juga orang Islam percaya Muhamad adalah penutup segala nabi.

Jadi bagi orang Kristian, mana-mana agama yang datang selepas Kristian tidak akan diterima, sama juga orang Islam yang tidak menerima mana-mana agama selepas Islam..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaj72 at 12-3-2008 19:54
Ok..ok.. I'm not forcing you casejulia.. it's up to you.. if you're not answering.. I'm know that you don't have the answer..quit simple heh...

I think i have answered your question, read again my posting #51.

Behold, He(God) who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep. (psalm 121:4)

simple answer from the Bible.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-3-2008 11:22 PM | Show all posts
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE 揟HE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE擺/size]

Dear Brothers and Sister in CHRIST,

THE WORDS OF GOD IS SPIRIT AND LIFE, therefore, as a real CHRISTIAN we cannot depend own our own understanding. THE WORDS OF GOD IS FROM ABOVE, FROM GOD HIM SELF AND THE WORDS OF GOD VERY HOLY, VERY PURE AND ALMIGHTY厖. Anyway

Use magic Report

Post time 12-3-2008 11:34 PM | Show all posts

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE 揟HE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE擺/size]
Dear Friends,

Continue from previous page

Use magic Report

Post time 17-3-2008 10:26 AM | Show all posts
KALAU TUHAN BERSERTA KITA

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2008 12:42 AM | Show all posts

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE 揟HE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

擺/size]Dear Friends,

Thanks to our friend Alhaj72 for the wonderful question as stated below :-
Well, the answer for your question :- KALAU TUHAN BERSERTA KITA

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

7-6-2024 08:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.451332 second(s), 42 queries .