ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 2-1-2008 05:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-1-2008 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Bu Hui Ai MV~Sweetnya aaron masa ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 05:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 errasazza's post

owh..eheh.. x bace btul2 plak profil dia..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2008 08:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #44 yufa_321's post

tak pe....tapi rasanya aaron akan bakal berlakon citer baru "mystery incredible terminator(MIT)"

[ Last edited by  errasazza at 3-1-2008 08:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2008 08:19 PM | Show all posts
yufa....ini gambo promo MIT...

credits to 'little_stars'

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 3-1-2008 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Credits to bluestar

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2008 08:20 PM | Show all posts
credits to hicccc

===================

credits to clique

credits to loveAriel

================

credits to luvbabies from onlyfahrenheit

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-1-2008 08:22 PM | Show all posts

Credits to luvbabies of OF

Use magic Report

Post time 3-1-2008 10:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #45 errasazza's post

dlm MIT ni dia jd hero ke??
da ada sinopsis blom..?? citer mesti layan ni..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2008 11:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #50 yufa_321's post

a'a aaron jadi hero....sinopsisnya nnt kita cari...tapi nampak citer ni cam citer budak sekolah je...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2008 11:08 PM | Show all posts
yufa....ini sinopsisnya aku ambik kat Asian fanatics...

Title: 霹靂MIT / Pi Li MIT
Also known as: Thunder Team
Genre: Mystery / Suspense / School
Episodes: 24
Broadcast network: GTV

Synopsis
Thelegend of a Thunder Team secretly protecting Sheng Ying School wasnever public acknowledged but nonetheless spread wildly among thestudent body. For some reason, the team had disappeared and evil beganto rack havoc in the school. The last remaining member of the ThunderTeam, Teacher Cherry, decided to recruit the badest of all badstudents, 007, 187, 747 and Lucifer, to form a new generation ofThunder Team who would stop the destruction and restore the school backto its former glory.

Cast
Aaron Yan as "007" Zhan Shi De 詹士德 (007)
Gui Gui as "Lucifer" Li Xiao Xing 李曉星 (天魔星)
Julian Yang as "187" Qian Fu Hao 錢富豪 (187)
Huang Hong Sheng as "747" Huang Hui Hong 黃輝宏 (747)
Fan Wei Qi as Cherry
Tian Li (田麗) as Angel

Info taken from dramawiki

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-1-2008 11:09 PM | Show all posts
ARRON BECOMES HANDSOME SCHOOL SPY

Pi Li MIT, a new idol drama that has a high IQ campus spy takes on a James Bond 007 style.

Thistime it is Fahrenheit's youngest member Arron's turn to star in a solodrama. He has been invited to star in many idol dramas. Originally hewas to star in Go! Fried Rice!. However due to this other drama, Pi LiMIT also being a high quality idol drama it was decided after muchdiscussion that he will star in Pi Li MIT with three other idols.

Itis said that Arron's campus charm and mystery has attracted Jiang FengHung to direct. As a result of Arron being in KO One playing Ding XiaoYu and bringing a profound impression of a mysterious melancholy personthe director thought that this new role would definetly suit him.

Afterreading the plot of Pi Li MIT for the first time he knew that Arronwould be interested in the role. In fact during the filming of the XFamily Arron expressed that he wanted Gui Long's complex feelings andhaving a transitional role interests him very much because Gui Long isevil and having his innermost feelings slowly begin to surface it iseasy to let him have a curious psychology and let the person search forthe outcome.

Arron is very interested in the study of psychologyand loves to read and watch these kinds of books and foreign movies themost. Therefore he is very eager to try out his role in Pi Li MIT.

Howeverthis is the first time that Arron will have to work outside of hiscompany and has expressed that he feels both anxious and excited. He isworried that he will not develop himself well and will let down thecompany.

At present due to the positive recovery of his leg injury he hopes that he can do foot preparatory work for the drama.

ANTICIPATION OF LOVE AND FEAR

Sincehis debut he has worked diligently and happily. However after hisinjury he has felt extremely helpless. He says that after entering theindustry he has discovered that things can be unexpected. The mostimportant thing he must do now is to regain his health. He is nowadapting to a busy life style.

When we asked him: "If you werenot a public figure, would you be more positive towards love?" Afterthinking for several seconds he replied earnestly: "Should be morepositive and more daring to love. But now I feel tired. Sometimes Iwork so much that I can't rest. I remember the kind of pure love backin school." Does Arron's heart yearn for affection? He replies: "A lotof love!" (Edit: "Is it because he has watched too many romanticmovies?") Shyly smiling he replies: "It's possible! The impression oflove is all from the movie! Then there is also no method! Ha!" (Edit:Then Arron is a very romantic person la?") He thinks about this andreplies: "Yes! Before I wasn't because of my leg injury. Althoughoriginally I was very anxious about the transcribing process,afterwards I felt very happy and hope that everyone will really likeit!" He said smiling

Translated by englishrose

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2008 06:38 AM | Show all posts
Top Idol N

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-1-2008 08:55 AM | Show all posts
New Arron pictures from magazines (Play & Fans).
Credits- marukoisme

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-1-2008 05:58 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-1-2008 11:24 PM | Show all posts
08.01.2008 Pi Li MIT news

【鬼新聞】鬼鬼如廁不洗手 眾星害怕被襲臉

鬼鬼如廁不洗手 眾星害怕被襲臉
〔 2008.01.08 中國時報 〕 劉宜/台北報導

▲鬼鬼(右)上完廁所不洗手,還惡作劇捏炎亞綸的臉。

學校老師教的「上完廁所要洗手」的衛生習慣,對8年級女生、黑澀會美眉鬼鬼來說,根本就像耳邊風!八大《霹靂MIT》劇組爆料,鬼鬼經常上完廁所不洗手,還直接偷捏炎亞綸的臉,雖無明顯騷味,但此舉把炎亞綸嚇到目瞪口呆。

「脫線妹」鬼鬼初次挑大梁演戲,把導演及男主角炎亞綸搞到快「花轟」。導演耐心教她演戲,教了大半天,她才說:「你講這麼多,但我怕我回家睡覺,隔天起床就忘了。」她離開劇組時,還會裝沒事幫導演打氣,叫導演要加油。

上完廁所不洗手的壞習慣,問她原因,她的回答是:「天氣太冷,手不想碰到水嘛!」大家嫌她不衛生,她嘟起嘴辯稱:「但我都用4、5層衛生紙,沒有碰到啦!」

鬼鬼還會惡作劇,趁炎亞綸、小鬼或楊士萱不注意,用沒洗過的雙手偷捏對方的臉,摸完之後,鬼鬼還依照「觸感」替大家取綽號:炎亞綸是「大臉」,小鬼是「小臉」,楊士萱是「馬臉」,現在大家見鬼鬼如「見鬼」,深怕細菌沾上他們的嫩臉。

credits to loveAriel from AF

Translated by cascada of AF

the articleis talking about guigui usually will not wash her hands after she wentto toilet and once after going to the toilet, she didn't wash her handsand pinch arron's face. Although her hands are not smelly but thisaction of hers cause arron to be stunned on the spot!
Also, this isguigui's first time acting a major role and it caused director andarron to go crazy. though the director has explained to guiguipatiently on how to act, she told the director"you have taught me somuch but i am afraid that when i woke up the next day, i might haveforgotten everything!!" After she left the acting site, she stillencouraged the director and tell him to buck up!
Her explaination toher not washing her hands after she went to the toilet is that theweather is too cold and she doesn't want to touch the water. Wheneverybody told her that she is dirty, she pouted and explained that sheused at least 4-5 toilet paper thus she did not dirty her hand at all.
Sometimes,guigui will suddenly used her hands to pitch and touch arron andxiaogui and julian's face when they are not noticing. she stilldescribes that arron is "big face", xiao gui is "small face" and julianis "horse face" . now, everybody is scared of guigui, as they areafraid that she will used her hands to touch their faces.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2008 11:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2008 11:43 PM | Show all posts
more picture...

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg28/za...nheit/flh13.jpg
credits luvbabies@OF

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2008 12:19 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

23-5-2024 10:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.626634 second(s), 41 queries .