Author: Truth.8

The Bible is BEST Book in the World...MUST Watch for those are lost souls

[Copy link]
Post time 28-10-2013 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-10-2013 01:34 PM
God created logic and reason for peoples to  THINK...not blaming HIS words
@Truth.8
God created logic and reason for peoples to  THINK...not blaming HIS words
Yes, I agree with you. The errors in Bible were all due to mistakes done by previous people, and obviously not by you! That being said, if you still want to believe on a book that contains errors, I still respect your decision!

Logic and reason tell me that errors lead to confusion and according to the Bible itself, God is not the author of confusion.
1 Corinthians 14:33 (KJV)
for God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as it is in all churches of the saints.
@Truth.8
peoples can says anything they want ...why not muslims scholar like Salman rusdie says quran is satanic verses....at least my Bible was not label beings satanic book...
Do you happen to know why Salman Rushdie said what he said. On what evidential basis did he say that? Remember: prove all things, hold fast to that which is true. As Biblical follower, I believe you have prove his saying for you to believe in it. Do you mind to share it with me? Let us have a proper, rational and reasonable discussion over this matter.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-10-2013 06:49 PM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 28-10-2013 03:41 PM
Yes, I agree with you. The errors in Bible were all due to mistakes done by previous people, and o ...
Yes, I agree with you. The errors in Bible were all due to mistakes done by previous people, and obviously not by you! That being said, if you still want to believed  on a book that contains errors, I still respect your decision!

Logic and reason tell me that errors lead to confusion and according to the Bible itself, God is not the author of confusion.

i do not view it has error because the Bible explained in different way . like i said you only listend to one sided which mostly from anti christian website and another nonsense from deedat combat  kits rather seeking Bible scholar
Do you happen to know why Salman Rushdie said what he said. On what evidential basis did he say that? Remember: prove all things, hold fast to that which is true. As Biblical follower, I believe you have prove his saying for you to believe in it. Do you mind to share it with me? Let us have a proper, rational and reasonable discussion over this matter.

what kind of proof u need? if u  talking about salman rushdie which he claimed the quran is   satanic verses...well here is the link.....if the author is wrong, please  proof to me .....thanks

Last edited by Truth.8 on 28-10-2013 06:53 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2013 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-10-2013 06:49 PM
i do not view it has error because the Bible explained in different way . like i said you only l ...
Truth.8
i do not view it has error because the Bible explained in different way . like i said you only listend to one sided which mostly from anti christian website and another nonsense from deedat combat  kits rather seeking Bible scholar
I don't think it's a one sided as stated by you. Evidentially, the Bible itself has been revised by the Christian scholars since the beginning, not by other people and like I said earlier, revision happen because of the existing errors. Now, let me post a pro-Christian website regarding the errors in the Bible:
http://theresurgence.com/2012/05/28/what-to-say-when-someone-says-the-bible-has-errors
Yes, our Bible translations do have errors—let me tell you about them. But as you can see, less than 1% of them are meaningful and those errors don’t affect the major teachings of the Christian faith. In fact, there are a thousand times more manuscripts of the Bible than the most documented Greco-Roman historian by Suetonius. So, if we’re going to be skeptical about ancient books, we should be a thousand times more skeptical of the Greco-Roman histories. The Bible is, in fact, incredibly reliable.
The errors in the Bible are acknowledged by them. That being said, I still respect your belief if you still want to choose the Bible.

Truth.8:
what kind of proof u need? if u  talking about salman rushdie which he claimed the quran is   satanic verses...well here is the link.....if the author is wrong, please  proof to me .....thanks
Satanic verses issue have been addressed by the Islamic scholars few times. Watch the response from bro Shabir Ally:

Last edited by mashimaru83 on 28-10-2013 11:35 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 27-10-2013 10:16 PM
ya quran tapi kamu mempunyai banyak cabang...sempurna ke? pergi betulkan agama kamu dulu sebelum c ...
ya quran tapi kamu mempunyai banyak cabang...sempurna ke? pergi betulkan agama kamu dulu sebelum cerita pasal agama kamu itu sempurna..

Quran ada banyak 'cabang'? tolong terangkan definisi 'cabang'.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 02:24 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-10-2013 12:26 PM
the problem with many peoples now a days they will  pin point  on something which I think not ju ...
the problem with many peoples now a days they will  pin point  on something which I think not justify because, in order to study the Bible, one should not  study by their own .....either they can get someone in expert or Bible scholar to study....the  end of the day...are we sincere in enough or just want to find fault as long we won???

This method should also be applied to other religion INCLUDING ISLAM.

Have you referred to any Islamic scholars? As far as I remember, you have yet to reply to any of the basic explanations about Islam given to any of your questions.

btw I can help you to meet up with scholars of Islam (though these people will humbly deny being a scholar). would you care to meet these people and ask them questions about Islam?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 09:44 AM | Show all posts
mashimaru83 posted on 28-10-2013 11:32 PM
I don't think it's a one sided as stated by you. Evidentially, the Bible itself has been revised b ...
I don't think it's a one sided as stated by you. Evidentially, the Bible itself has been revised by the Christian scholars since the beginning, not by other people and like I said earlier, revision happen because of the existing errors. Now, let me post a pro-Christian website regarding the errors in the Bible:
http://theresurgence.com/2012/05/28/what-to-say-when-someone-says-the-bible-has-errors
if you want to pin point on the error, u can find lot of error in the quran itself....the local goverment already blocked faithfreedom for exposing quran error...why need blocked such when muslims think is truth???

anyway here another:

Yes, our Bible translations do have errors—let me tell you about them. But as you can see, less than 1% of them are meaningful and those errors don’t affect the major teachings of the Christian faith. In fact, there are a thousand times more manuscripts of the Bible than the most documented Greco-Roman historian by Suetonius. So, if we’re going to be skeptical about ancient books, we should be a thousand times more skeptical of the Greco-Roman histories. The Bible is, in fact, incredibly reliable.
if Bible has errors, why Muslims keep on saying that Muhammad mentioned in Bible??? did not it sound talking double tounge??

The errors in the Bible are acknowledged by them. That being said, I still respect your belief if you still want to choose the Bible.
same goes to quran are acknowledged by author and many ex muslims. that being said, i still respect your belief if you still want to choose the quran..

as for me I believed Bible is pure word of GOD
Since muslims did not get the holy spirit . you muslims do not understand ...but anyone mocked Holy spirit ...it will be cursed...that what deedat did by mocking the  Holy spirit...he was totally   paralysed

here is proof:

Satanic verses issue have been addressed by the Islamic scholars few times. Watch the response from bro Shabir Ally:
well, he might have his own assumption but the author who was born muslim and now freethinker did bring good proof that quran is satanic verses..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 29-10-2013 09:45 AM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 29-10-2013 02:20 AM
Quran ada banyak 'cabang'? tolong terangkan definisi 'cabang'.

did i says quran byk cabang...?
the followers has many cabang...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 09:49 AM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 29-10-2013 02:24 AM

Have you referred to ...

Have you referred to any Islamic scholars? As far as I remember, you have yet to reply to any of the basic explanations about Islam given to any of your questions.

since when i did not reply your explanations??? maybe you failed to  understand my writing...and keep on asking for an answer ...because of that i have avoided it.

btw I can help you to meet up with scholars of Islam (though these people will humbly deny being a scholar). would you care to meet these people and ask them questions about Islam?
ask this scholar to leads those  muslims have many 'cabang' who flighting amoung themselves before asking me to see them...and those mualaf who being left without proper guidance when they silently left islam...dont you think better than asking me to  see your scholar?  common sense

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-10-2013 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 28-10-2013 12:32 PM
agama kamu banyak cabang sehingga ada yg bunuh dan bakar masjid....shia, sunni dan banyak lagi ...

Yang kamu sebut banyak cabang tu PENGANUT agama Islam bukannya agama Islam. Agama Islam tetap satu.. tak ada bercabang-cabang.. hanya berpandu kepada Al-Quran sedangkan hadis tu untuk menjelaskan kandungan al-Quran secara terperinci.

Masa Nabi Muhammad saw hidup pun baginda telah mengatakan bahawa umatnya akan berpecah belah menjadi 73 kumpulan dan hanya satu sahaja yang benar. Itu berlaku kerana Allah mahu beri ujian kepada manusia. Jika Allah mahu boleh saja dia jadikan semua manusia bersatu beriman kepada Allah. Tak ada Islam, tak ada kristian, tak ada budha dan tak ada agama-agama lain. Oleh itu manusia kenalah buat pilihan untuk memilih satu yang benar dari banyak yang salah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 11:07 AM | Show all posts
ct_og posted on 29-10-2013 10:43 AM
Yang kamu sebut banyak cabang tu PENGANUT agama Islam bukannya agama Islam. Agama Islam tetap satu ...

memang lah penganut islam yg sembayang mcm kamu dan percaya quran tapi cabang2 pula...sempuran ke islam??

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 29-10-2013 09:49 AM
since when i did not reply your explanations??? maybe you failed to  understand my writing...and ...
since when i did not reply your explanations??? maybe you failed to  understand my writing...and keep on asking for an answer ...because of that i have avoided it.

there are tonnes of proves, showing that you denied the explanation given by Muslims, but I can predict that you will say 'oh that is not on this thread'.. but then, you ABANDONED the thread that demands you to ADMIT to have READ the explanation.

I believe the reader can see what kind of a person Truth.8 is.

btw you didn't even REPLIED to the explanations.

ask this scholar to leads those  muslims have many 'cabang' who flighting amoung themselves before asking me to see them...and those mualaf who being left without proper guidance when they silently left islam...dont you think better than asking me to  see your scholar?  common sense

why don't you want to ask them yourself? I thought you say :

the problem with many peoples now a days they will  pin point  on something which I think not justify because, in order to study the Bible, one should not  study by their own .....either they can get someone in expert or Bible scholar to study....the  end of the day...are we sincere in enough or just want to find fault as long we won???

Are you sincere in pursuing the truth about Islam or are you just wanting to find faults as long as you 'won' (not sure about your definition of winning, though)??

IF you are sincere, you should have no problem meeting the scholars of Islam and ask them yourself. That way, you can see and hear for yourself. this is COMMON SENSE...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 29-10-2013 11:07 AM
memang lah penganut islam yg sembayang mcm kamu dan percaya quran tapi cabang2 pula...sempuran ke  ...
memang lah penganut islam yg sembayang mcm kamu dan percaya quran tapi cabang2 pula...sempuran ke islam??

bagi definisi cabang dahulu.. thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 29-10-2013 11:07 AM
memang lah penganut islam yg sembayang mcm kamu dan percaya quran tapi cabang2 pula...sempuran ke  ...

Agama Islam memang dah sempurna tak seperti Kristian sebab Allah sendiri tak akui kesempurnaan agama Kristian sepertimana yang Allah akui pada agama Islam. Maka jika ORANG Islam buat salah maka jangan pulak kamu nak salahkan AGAMA Islam sebab banyak sebab mereka boleh menjadi salah di antaranya mereka tertipu dengan syaitan.. sedang orang yang jadi penolong Syaitan ni ramai berbanding dari bilangan orang-orang yang beriman kepada Allah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 01:00 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 29-10-2013 11:33 AM
bagi definisi cabang dahulu.. thanks.

kau ini...suka sangat buat pura2

Denominations

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 01:02 PM | Show all posts
ct_og posted on 29-10-2013 11:49 AM
Agama Islam memang dah sempurna tak seperti Kristian sebab Allah sendiri tak akui kesempurnaan aga ...

kristian membawa banyak kemajuan di dunia dan tiru oleh muslims....
sila tunjuk universiti  yg terbaik di dunia? kristian atau islam???

ada orang2 kristian bomb sana dan sini??
ada orang2 kristians menolak kemajuan??
restoran2 francies byk dari kristian...islam ada ke?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 01:03 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 29-10-2013 11:33 AM
there are tonnes of proves, showing that you denied the explanation given by Muslims, but I ca ...

show me rather than ur lenghty words

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-10-2013 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 29-10-2013 01:00 PM
kau ini...suka sangat buat pura2

Denominations

tak pura2, cuma nak tahu definisi 'cabang' kau, sebab takmo kau tukar-tukar statement.

OK, cabang yang kau maksud kan adalah denomination. Tapi.. dalam Christianity, ada :

1. Catholic
2. Protestant
3. Orthodox
4. Lutheran

Itu yang aku tahu, yang aku tak baca, aku tak tahu. Cuba rujuk pada site ni :

http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/charts/denominations_beliefs.htm

atau rujuk pada sini :

http://catholic-resources.org/Courses/Christianity-Branches.htm

Looks like Christianity have more 'cabang' than I thought. So, macam mana ni? Janganlah pura-pura seolah-olah Kristian tiada denomination..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2013 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 29-10-2013 01:03 PM
show me rather than ur lenghty words

Menurut kamu, nak belajar Kristianiti mesti belajar dari paderi (yang diiktiraf).

Jadi, kenapa kamu tak mahu jumpa dgn scholar of Islam yang diiktiraf? Kenapa double-standard? kalau kamu memang jujur mahu belajar, mesti kamu akan seronok bila dapat jumpa dgn scholar of Islam.

Kamu mahu jumpa scholar of Islam ke, atau tidak mahu? Simple question je ni...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 05:40 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 29-10-2013 03:43 PM
tak pura2, cuma nak tahu definisi 'cabang' kau, sebab takmo kau tukar-tukar statement.

OK, cab ...

tak perlu risau pasal cabang kami sebab...kristians sentiasa bersatu....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2013 05:42 PM | Show all posts
gunblade712 posted on 29-10-2013 03:45 PM
Menurut kamu, nak belajar Kristianiti mesti belajar dari paderi (yang diiktiraf).

Jadi, kenapa  ...

Jadi, kenapa kamu tak mahu jumpa dgn scholar of Islam yang diiktiraf? Kenapa double-standard? kalau kamu memang jujur mahu belajar, mesti kamu akan seronok bila dapat jumpa dgn scholar of Islam.

Kamu mahu jumpa scholar of Islam ke, atau tidak mahu? Simple question je ni..
tak tahu  lah....aku kalau nampak Buddhist ok jer....Kristians ok jer...tapi islam ini aku rasa macam was2 sikit lah...
walaupun ada kebaikan di luaran....kita belum tahu lagi sama ada ia nya benar2 dari Pencipta...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

1-6-2024 02:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.295728 second(s), 42 queries .