Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: :.Dreamy_Eyes.:

~All About Christina Aguilera~ Part 2

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 27-12-2008 08:37 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA: SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER

As we raced around this weekend frantically trying to locate Wiis, Webkinz and whatnot in time for the holidays, so too was our girl Christina Aguilera.

The "Keeps Gettin' Better" singer and her hubby, Jordan Bratman, were seen picking up some last-minute items Sunday梟o doubt for son Max, who's celebrating his first Christmas this year梐t the Brentwood Country Mart in Brentwood, Calif.

The place was a bit of a Hollywood hot spot桞en Affleck, Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet were caught grabbing goodies there as well.

Source: E! Online

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-12-2008 08:38 PM | Show all posts

X-TINA HANDLES LAST MINUTE X-MAS BUSINESS

Recent birthday girl Christina Aguilera celebrated turning 28-years-old the other night with hubby Jordan Bratman. Now, it's the couple's turn to shop together to find gifts for their loved ones with the impending approach of the holidays.

Wearing some fiery red shades and a bright red flannel top, Christina looked cheery yet low-key in comparison to the all-white birthday suit she wore at her recent party inspired by Clockwork Orange.

Jordan toted their purchases, which included gift-wrapping items as the two made their way through Santa Monica with a cup of coffee in each hand. I really hope X-tina's not pretending that she's actually buying people presents, when you know she's just going to give out Target giftcards, copies of her greatest hits album and giant bottles of Inspiration.

Source: Socialite Life

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2008 08:40 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA FLASHES HER DISAPPEARING CLEAVAGE

After boasting that her boobs have blasted up to an E cup, it seems Christina Aguilera's post-pregnancy breasts have finally deflated back to their original size.

In a year that has seen the singer's cleavage double in size, the Dirrty star stepped out yesterday for some Christmas shopping in an unbuttoned shirt but for once was not spilling out of it.

Christina embraced her new curves after giving birth to son Max in January and was happy to flaunt her eye-popping bosom at every opportunity.

She even paid tribute to her ample assets in interviews, telling one reporter in June, "It's kind of hilarious! I've never fit into an E-cup before.

"I look at my husband and go, 'Guess what size this bra is?' And when I tell him, he's just amazed.

揥e keep the tags that prove it, to look back for memory's sake!"

Source: Entertainment Wise

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2008 08:42 PM | Show all posts

2008 CELEBRITY BABY PHOTOS: LITTLE KIDS, BIG MONEY

In 2008, no images dominated Hollywood's viewfinders like theirs did. They're rich ... they're gorgeous ... sometimes, they get a little emotional. Also, they're each about three feet tall. They're the children of the famous, on newsstands and Web sites -- the breakout stars of 2008.

Paparazzo Ben Evanstad, whose National Photo Group works with a fistful of Hollywood shutterbugs, has gotten the message loud and clear.

"More than ever before, almost every photo we take is of a celebrity and their child," he said at his West Hollywood office. "A picture of Christina Aguilera by herself might sell for $500; a picture of Christina Aguilera and her kid might sell for $5,000. The magazines tell us they want the photos of the celebrity parents with the kids. Nice, happy pictures."

Watch the story Friday on "20/20" at 10 p.m. ET

Source: ABC News

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2008 08:44 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTIMAS WITH THE A-LIST BABIES: MAX BRATMAN

[table=98%][tr][td]It抯 been a baby-filled 2008, with Angelina Jolie, Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera, Halle Berry and Jennifer Lopez among the big name mums who welcomed little ones into the world in the last 12 months.

Catapulted straight into the spotlight, these youngsters are bound to court headlines with every burp and first step they take - and we can抰 wait to see it all!

The tots will all be celebrating their first Christmases and we can only imagine what it抣l be like behind closed doors as their celebrity parents put up the tree and serve up a turkey feast.

We take a look back at the 10 biggest tot stories of the year, the events surrounding their births and what they can expect at this, their first Yuletide celebration.

MAX BRATMAN

Hot on Nicole Richie抯 heels was Christina Aguilera, who gave birth by Caesarian section to baby boy Max just a day after the Simple Life socialite welcomed Harlow in the same hospital.

Her first son with music producer Jordan Bratman, Christina抯 babe was christened Max Liron, meaning 慚y Joy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-12-2008 08:45 PM | Show all posts

THE HOLIDAY SEASON IS EXTRA LONG FOR CHRISTINA AND MAX

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera took her signature red lips and her boys out in LA last night.

Max is still the spitting image of Jordan, but his facial expression matched his mom's as they returned to their car.

All three members of the Aguilera-Bratman crew wore hats, but not the festive ones we've seen on some other celebs.

Max has gotten so big, and after the holidays there's still lots more for this little guy to celebrate

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 30-12-2008 12:36 PM | Show all posts

MOVIE REVIEW: THE SPIRIT

[table=98%][tr][td]The Spirit

Directed by: Frank Miller

Cast: Gabriel Macht, Samuel L. Jackson, Eva Mendes, Scarlett Johansson

Running Time: 1 hr 50 mins

Rating: PG-13

Plot: The Spirit (Macht) is a masked vigilante in Central City, U.S.A. He must stop his arch nemesis, The Octopus (Jackson), from drinking the blood of Hercules, which offers immortality.

Who抯 It For? Though this is a character created by Will Eisner, this film will be enjoyed exclusively by Frank Miller, Frank Miller, Frank Miller, Frank Miller, and Frank Miller.

Expectations: An early fan review on AICN.com said this was worse than John Travolta抯 suck-tacular scientology opus Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000. Then, a user review on IMDB.com said almost the exact opposite. Plus, distributor Lionsgate was rigorously advertising it with cheesy lines like 揅atch the Christmas Spirit.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-12-2008 12:41 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S TOP COLLECTION

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera is set to launch a fashion line.

The 'Dirrty' singer is in talks with UK high street fashion chain Topshop - which also sells a collection by British supermodel Kate Moss - to launch the range, which could earn her up to

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 30-12-2008 12:43 PM | Show all posts

TOP SHOP BOSS READY TO SIGN CHRISTINA AGUILERA

[table=98%][tr][td]Here抯 a sprig of festive gossip to make Britney Spears and the rest of the fashion wannabes turn Green with envy.

I hear billionaire Sir Philip Green has been courting Brit抯 old rival Christina Aguilera to design new ranges for his TopShop empire.

Aggy could expect to earn around

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-12-2008 12:44 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA CHANGES LANE TO FASHION

[table=98%][tr][td]See larger image

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-12-2008 12:48 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA NOT IN TALKS WITH TOPSHOP

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera has not been approached to design a new clothes range for the High Street store Topshop, Gigwise can exclusively reveal.

Media reports today (December 28th) claimed the singer was on the verge of signing a multi-million pound deal with owner Sir Phillip Green.

However, a spokesman for Topshop exclusively told Gigwise that the reports were 揷omplete speculation

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2009 09:57 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA: BACK TO BEING A MOM

[table=98%][tr][td]Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman take a night off from looking after their son Max, and have dinner together at Osteria Mozza on Sunday.

It was announced last week that the 28-year-old singer was tabbed as the next celeb designer for London fashion chain TopShop, owned by Philip Green. Aguilera is expected to earn over $1 million per range that she will design for Britain抯 foremost fashion range.

揚hilip loves her style and believes she would add something new to TopShop,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2009 10:01 PM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AND JORDAN: DATE NIGHT

[table=98%][tr][td]Taking a night off from looking after their son Max, Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman enjoyed a romantic dinner date in Los Angeles on Sunday evening (January 4).

With Christina dressed casually in a plaid flannel buttondown top with a green beanie, the cute together dropped into one of their favorite spots, Osteria Mozza (the place Christina celebrated her 慍lockwork Orange

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-1-2009 10:03 PM | Show all posts

HEWITT NAMED HIS SON AFTER HIS FAVE CHRISTINA SONG

Tennis brat Lleyton Hewitt named his son Cruz after his favourite Christina Aguilera song.

Hewitt has dismissed suggestions he was inspired by soccer star David Beckham, whose youngest son is named Cruz, in picking the unusual name for his son.

Hewitt has bizarrely claimed he did not even know the sporting superstar had a son called Cruz.

"Yeah, well I hadn't heard that," Hewitt told OK! magazine.

Hewitt, who is on the comeback trail after injury, has cashed in on his family yet again.

He, wife Bec and their children, Mia and Cruz, have posed for a high-priced exclusive photoshoot with OK! magazine.

Hewitt, who routinely moans about his privacy being invaded, welcomed the magazine into his home.

He and Bec have spoken about her labour, his hopes that Cruz will play AFL, and the inspiration behind the baby's name.

"I probably suggested that I liked it, one of Christina Aguilera's songs is titled Cruz," Hewitt said.

Bec said she started having labour pains while doing the housework.

"I was vacuuming at the time!" she said. "I had an idea that it might be happening, but I was determined to finish and vacuum inside the wardrobe before I called Lleyton.

"I thought it could be happening, but I wasn't sure as all week I'd been feeling funny."

Hewitt also revealed that Mia, 3, was multilingual.

"She has already started to speak a bit of French and Spanish," he said.

Cruz was born in Sydney on December 11.

Source: Melbourne Herald Sun

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2009 10:36 PM | Show all posts
adoiii.mendappp la.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-1-2009 12:00 PM | Show all posts
mendap

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-1-2009 12:02 PM | Show all posts
lama nyer mendap :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2009 04:14 PM | Show all posts
nampak low-profile jer partner dier

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2009 11:32 AM | Show all posts
whoaaaa.akhir nyer..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-1-2009 11:37 AM | Show all posts

CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S SON TURNS ONE

Happy 1st Birthday to Max Liron Bratman! He is the son of pop sensation Christina Aguilera and her husband, music executive Jordan Bratman.

Aguilera, 29, recently released another album, Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits to commemorate her 10 successful years in the business. She is one of the most successful recording artists of the decade, selling more than 42 million records worldwide.

In a recent interview with US Weekly, Aguilera tells readers of son Max:

"He is a mover and shaker. He is constantly moving, constantly banging on things. I don't know what that means; maybe he is a drummer in the making, I don't know. He is just so much fun and I have the best time with him. Every single day is a way for me to see life through brand new eyes. It really is an incredible thing for me every day."

Max抯 1st birthday follows the heels of another celebrity tot who turned one yesterday, Harlow Madden, daughter of Nicole Richie and Joe Madden.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

5-6-2024 12:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.159464 second(s), 41 queries .