Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: Syd

Perceraian - bagaimana nak ajar anak memahami

[Copy link]
spidernfly This user has been deleted
Post time 26-7-2007 12:00 PM | Show all posts
i was of course sad when my parents wanted to get divorce... but couldnt be happier in the end

coz the divorce made both of them better persons....

both of them remarried after that and my dad has had 3 sons from his new marriage

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-7-2007 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Syd at 26-7-2007 11:59 AM

mengalir-ngalir air mata baca

been there done that syd ...
cerai make me realise actually kasih sayang ni adalah sebahagian rahmat Allah, its intangible but you can feel it. The day i rujuk with my ex, that was the day i saw my youngest son being the happiest person in this entire world. I came back to their house about dinner time, he opened the door for me , hugged me and begged papa tak boleh balik tau, i want you to watch my new CD and then papa tidur la kat katil me ... and you can imagine the tears when i kissed his hair, he is so innocent

syd , i love my kids, i love them yesterday and i love them more today !!!!!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2007 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by spidernfly at 26-7-2007 12:00 PM
i was of course sad when my parents wanted to get divorce... but couldnt be happier in the end

coz the divorce made both of them better persons....

both of them remarried after that and my ...

spidernfly
there's alway a silver lining dear

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-7-2007 12:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #62 DUDAensem's post

....dan airmataku mengalir lagi..

Use magic Report

spidernfly This user has been deleted
Post time 26-7-2007 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DUDAensem at 26-7-2007 02:18 PM

spidernfly
there's alway a silver lining dear

yes indeed i believe in that

coz they were sooo unhappy being together and them being unhappy, made me unhappy....

and i think kids are not stupid nor ignorant to actually sense that there is something wrong in their parents' marriage

so i do believe, altho divorce is something yg seboleh-boleh nye a couple elak..... but it could also be a good solution

in my case, when both of my parents are happy being seperate individuals... they make better parents.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-8-2007 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Reassure him of your love

CHILDWISE
By RUTH LIEW

Divorce can be confusing for a child caught in the middle.

MY seven-year-old son is feeling confused. His father, my ex-husband, tells him nasty things about me. We have been divorced since he was a toddler. Recently, his father has been badmouthing me. My son is young and is easily influenced by his dad. His behaviour towards me has changed a lot in the past few months, and I can抰 seem to help him. Every reply that I give him, he will relay to his dad, who counters with something else. I find it hard to convince my son.

His dad tells him I was the one who wanted the divorce, and that I left him. I want to help my son understand what is really going on between his dad and me. I want him to grow up to be a happy and well-adjusted individual.

Concerned Single Mother

Emotional turmoil: A child whose parents are divorced needs to have her feelings acknowledged and her needs recognised.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 9-8-2007 03:59 PM | Show all posts
I bercerai masa my son baru setahun lebih, now anak i dah 7 tahun. baru tahun 1 seronok tgk dia membesar. Anak i tak pernah jumpa ayah dia sbb lepas kami bercerai ayah dia takde pun jenguk2 atau telefon. malahan nafkah pun tak beri. Jadi dia tak pernah kenal erti ayah, yg dia tahu, mama, atok dan nenek. kat tadika bila ada hari bapa dan ada buat souvenior utk kasi bapa dia tak tahu nak kasi sapa. so dia kasi pd i sbb dia kata mama pun papa juga.

masa dulu kecik2 dia kurang nak tahu sapa ayah dia sbb tak terlalu terdedah sgt hal2 mcm ni but one day masa umor dia 4 tahun dia terjumpa gambar perkahwinan kami berdua. dia tunjuk gambar tuh dia kata "ini mama" pastu dia diam then dia tanya "sapa ni" i kata 憂i lah papa 憈hen dia jawab .. papa? pastu dia tanya  balik  慸ia ada papa ker?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2007 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ButterCup at 9-8-2007 03:59 PM
I bercerai masa my son baru setahun lebih, now anak i dah 7 tahun. baru tahun 1 seronok tgk dia membesar. Anak i tak pernah jumpa ayah dia sbb lepas kami bercerai ayah dia takde pun  ...

sedih dengar cita u...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

26-5-2024 08:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068227 second(s), 36 queries .